Grieving Boy and his Step Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not an everyday spoon. Go to the china cabinet. Pick out a big, serving spoon from the flatware. This spoon needs to be special."

Closing the drawer, I crossed into the dining room and pulled open the glass doors of the china cabinet. I took the big leather box from the bottom shelf and set it on the dining room table. Opening the hinged lid, the shiny silver seemed to sparkle under the lights. The first serving spoon in the stack had holes in it to drain off liquid. I chose the second one. It looked brand new with a teardrop-shaped handle. The spoon part was big, it was a serving spoon after all. I almost tried putting it in my mouth but decided that would happen soon enough. I closed the lid of the box, replaced it in the cabinet and closed the doors.

When I stepped into the living, I showed Samantha the spoon I'd chosen. She smiled and told me I'd made a good choice. The emotions running through me at that moment were a conglomeration of shame, excitement, humiliation, dread and above all else, arousal. I bit my lower lip before asking, "May I please go play with myself now?"

She smiled a warm, loving smile, "Yes you may. But don't forget to leave your door wide open. Call out to me just before you cum. Use your spoon. Go pee. Wash your hands. Then come out and see me. I'll be waiting to hear what you have to say after you've swallowed all that yummy cum."

I tip-toed to my room and sat on my bed. My mind was racing while my penis was throbbing. Without thinking I scooped up a drop of precum and licked it off my finger. When I realized what I'd just done I giggled softly. It dawned on me that I loved everything Samantha had ever asked me to do. It may take a time or two before I figured out how much I enjoyed doing her assignments. But in the end, I always wound up loving everything she asked of me. With my mind in the right place, I was prepared to eat my cum. I would willingly eat every drop of my cum from that moment forward. Eventually, I would learn to love swallowing spoonful after spoonful of my cum. I hoped one day she would watch me do it for her.

Laying back on my bed, my legs spread wide, with my spoon in my left hand and my penis in my right hand, I began masturbating. I called out to Samantha and told her I was starting. I told her I was going to keep all my promises. While breathing so heavily, I told her I was going to eat all my cum for her. She called back to me with the words I loved to hear, "Good boy."

On the sixteenth stroke, I squealed out and announced I was cumming. I erupted on the nineteenth stroke. Big, long ropes of cum shot out and painted my chest and stomach. My back arched up off the bed and every muscle in my body went completely taut. I began spasming and twitching uncontrollably. Goosebumps rose up all over my body while my toes curled into tight little knots. While all that cum launched out of my penis, I chanted over and over in my head; I'm going to eat it all, I'm going to eat it all.

After squeezing out the last drop of pearly cum from inside my penis, I changed hands and held the big spoon in my right hand. I quickly scooped up the biggest pool of cum which easily filled the spoon. Sitting up a little, I moved the spoon toward my face. I hesitated. The reality of putting that spoon in my mouth washed over me. I struggled and fought with myself.

As if she knew exactly what was happening, Samantha called out from the next room and said, "You promised Sweetheart. Be a good boy and eat all that cum for me."

Closing my eyes, I opened my mouth wide and slipped the spoon inside. I closed my lips around it and pulled the spoon out. I didn't swallow immediately. The warm, creamy cum rested on my tongue and washed over my taste buds. It wasn't awful. It wasn't even that bad. It was a pungent, organic taste, it was a bit salty and sharp. But overall, it wasn't bad. It was a little slimy, but not as slimy as oysters and I loved oysters.

Before I even swallowed that mouthful, I scooped up another spoonful and was ready to feed it to myself as soon as my lips parted. I held that spoonful on my tongue too. I rolled it around on my tongue, enjoying the way the taste intensified when I got to the back of my mouth. While playing with that mouthful, I used the spoon and scooped up all the remaining traces of my cum.

Raising that last spoonful up, I suddenly felt like a girl on the internet. I'd seen hundreds of movies on the internet of girls looking up at a camera and parting their lips to show the world their cum filled mouths. Sliding that spoon beyond my lips, closing my mouth and then withdrawing the spoon. I parted my lips and looked up at the ceiling, imagining Samantha looking at me and seeing what I'd done. I was horny all over again! I squirmed on my mattress as I swallowed that last bit. I then licked both sides of the spoon to be sure it was perfectly clean. When it was sparkling again, I carefully placed it on my bedside table.

Once the spoon was in its proper place, I sat up on my bed and called out to Samantha, "I did it! I ate all my cum!"

When she replied, her voice was deeper than usual, it almost sounded like she was moaning. "I knew you would. Go finish up and then come see me."

I rose up off my bed and walked down the hall on wobbly legs. Leaving the bathroom door wide open, I lifted the seat and went pee. It shot out erratically and sprayed the floor and bottom the seat. So after I'd wiped myself, I flushed and took more tissues to cleaned up the mess I'd made. I then flushed again, washed my hands and raced out to Samantha.

As I turned the corner into the living room, I found Samantha standing right there. I almost crashed into her. But she grabbed hold of me and hugged me tightly. My arms were looped around her neck while hers were around my naked body. She held me and caressed my naked back and shoulders. She avoided getting anywhere near my butt cheeks.

She whispered in my ear while holding me against her enormous soft body. "You did it. You ate all that cum for me. I know that wasn't easy for you. The first time will be the hardest, it will get easier now. Soon it will become routine. You'll eat your cum without even thinking twice about it. You may even get disappointed if I tell you not to eat it."

I moaned a little and accidentally humped my still stiff penis against her soft thigh. That's when the hug broke apart. It was awkward for only a moment. We stood there looking at each other knowing we almost went somewhere we couldn't go. But then Samantha took my hand and led me to the couch. I sat beside her and she wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

She asked me to explain how I felt after I'd cum, but before I ate the first spoonful. I tried to tell her that I was terrified and I don't know why. I really didn't want to do it. It's something guys aren't supposed to do. But I knew she wanted me to, I'd promised her I would. And that's what made me do it.

She told me she was very proud of me and was extremely happy that I'd done that for her. She shared with me that she'd had a long-standing fantasy about having someone do anything she told them to. In every other relationship she'd had, with the exception of my father, she was always the one following orders. And she was loving being the order-giver for a change. When I ate my cum, I proved to her that I wanted this relationship to continue just as much as she did.

In response, I told her, "I wake up every morning looking forward to seeing you. I love all the rules you've made for me. Being naked around you is one of my all-time favorite things!" I looked at her, and I know I was blushing when I said, "I really don't want this to end. If I could, I'd stay home with you every day and never put on clothes again. We'll never be a normal couple. I know we'll never have sex, and I'm okay with that. I'm even okay if I never see you without clothes! I don't care. I don't need sex or a traditional relationship, I just need you."

We sat together on the couch, cuddling and talking. We both opened up about our feelings and it was a wonderful conversation. I'd never felt closer to anyone in my life and I told her so. We made no long term plans, we only promised to enjoy each other. That's all either of us needed.

Very early the next morning, I was laying in bed, my penis was rock hard and I wanted to touch it so badly. But I wouldn't, I couldn't, without Samantha's permission. But it was only a few hours after midnight and I didn't want to wake her up. I laid there and got hornier and hornier with each nasty thought that ran through my mind.

In a soft voice, she called out my name from her adjacent bedroom. She asked if I was also awake. After telling her I was, she asked if I needed to masturbate. I moaned back that I did. Before I could ask her permission, she invited me into her bedroom. I nearly fainted. Without answering her, I slipped off my bed and tip-toed down the hall and stood at the threshold of her bedroom.

The room was painted a deep red and the drapes were drawn. The only light came from a small nightlight near my knee. The comforter on the bed was pulled back and left her covered by a thin blanket and the sheet. She was laying on her side, on the far side of the King bed. She was propping her head up with her hand. I could only see her silhouette.

She patted the bed and called me to her. I timidly crossed the room and got up on the bed, over the blanket and sheet. I laid on my back beside her. Looking up at her face, she was beautiful. I knew the nightgown she wore by the shoulder strap and exposed upper part. It was a light blue, below the knee, nylon nightgown. Her gigantic breasts hung freely under the thin material. Even in the dim light, I could make out the dark, pancake-sized nipple under her nightgown.

She kissed my ear and then spoke in a soft, sexy-sounding whisper, "Do you want to ask me anything Sweetheart?"

I barely let her finish speaking, before asking her permission to play with myself. She whispered in reply, "Yes you may."

I shuffled off the bed and when my feet touched the floor, she spoke again, "Go get your spoon, turn off that nightlight and come back up here with me."

I turned to face her and asked, "Really?"

She giggled and said, "Yes, really."

I quickly retrieved my spoon, shut off that light which left the room so dark I could barely see my hand in front of my face. I cautiously crossed the room, keeping my hands in front of me to be sure I didn't stub my toe. When I felt the bed, I crawled up on it. I got settled back in beside her and asked her if I could start. She told me to wait just a second. I felt her hand on my shoulder, it slid across my chest and up to my neck. Her warm hand rested right there and it was such a tender touch.

Leaning in she kissed my ear and gave me permission to begin. I moaned when I started. The wet, sucking sounds echoed around the room. She softly asked me if it felt good. I moaned back that it was amazing. Kissing my ear again, she quietly asked if I was going to cum for her. Louder than I had planned, I moaned that I would. She licked my earlobe and asked in that same soft voice what I was going to do after I'd cum.

My hips rose up off the mattress and I felt my orgasm rising up inside me. Before I came, I'm pretty sure I shouted, "Eat it! Eat my cum! I'm going to eat my cum for you! I'm cumming!!"

This one wasn't nearly a big as my last orgasm. Even though it was exponentially more intense, laying beside Samantha, I only squirted out a few smallish globs of my love. When I'd completely calmed down, she told me she was going to roll onto her other side, facing away from me and turn on her bedside lamp.

When she was in position and the light turned on, I lay there against Samantha and used my spoon. It took three small spoonfuls to clean up my mess. And she was right, it was a little easier to do it the second time. When I told her this, she half-moaned/half-whispered that she knew it would be.

When I'd finished, she rolled over and snuggled against me. After licking my ear again, she moaned, "You are exactly what I've wanted my entire life. But Sweetheart, I need you to leave now. You need to go pee. And you're going to do something different this time. I want you to sit down to pee. That will keep you from making a mess like you did earlier today. Yes, I knew you peed all over. And after you wash your hands, I want you to go straight to your room and into bed. Do you understand?"

I whispered, "Yes Ma'am." And I slowly slid off the bed, pausing to make sure my legs weren't too wobbly to walk. She rubbed her hand across my naked back and whispered, "Sweetheart, would you be a dear and go into my bottom dresser drawer, under the lingerie you'll find my vibrator. Bring that to me."

My penis became immediately erect. I entered a new level of arousal. She asked me to get her a vibrator! She was going to play with herself! I rose up off the bed and turned back toward the bed. Samantha lay on her back her chest rising and falling with her heavy breathing. Her face was flushed and she looked so desperate. She looked like a goddess.

I timidly approached her dresser, knelt down and opened the bottom drawer. I gently shifted her lingerie around and reached toward the bottom of the drawer. When my fingers bumped into it, my penis throbbed wickedly. I carefully wrapped my hand around her vibrator and pulled it out from under her lingerie. It was huge! It was easily three times the size of my penis. It was cream colored, more than 12 inches long and had to be an inch and a half thick. It was hard plastic with raised ridges beginning about 4 inches down from its crowned head and running down its length. I assumed the bottom inch was the switch and turned to activate the vibrations.

I held the vibrator in both of my hands. I treated it as if it were the most precious object in the world. I looked up at Samantha as I leaned across the bed and handed it to her. She took it in her hand and held it between us.

She spoke in a gravely, deep voice, "You are excused. You may leave now. And Sweetie, close my door behind you. And don't you dare think about opening it or trying to peek in here. One last thing. You do not have permission to play with yourself again. Now go. Sit to pee, wash your hands and then straight to bed."

I turned to leave and just before her door closed, I heard the unmistakable humming of her vibrator being turned on. She moaned, "Vibrator, my old friend, you and I are going to have fun tonight!"

I stood by the door and listened to Samantha's vibrator. If I were really quiet, I would be able to hear it from my room. I heard wet noises and knew she'd begun using it. I was getting very horny again and had to leave. She'd forbidden me from masturbating and listening to her was going to make that very difficult.

In the bathroom, I lifted the lid of the toilet but left the seat down. Turning, I sat down and poked my hardon under the seat. I sat there with my back arched and my legs spread wide trying to relax enough to pee.

When my stream began, Samantha called out to me, "Are you sitting down?"

I told her I was. When I finished, I took some tissues and wiped the squishy head of my penis. Standing up, I flushed and went to wash my hands. Afterward, as I passed by her room, I listened to Samantha moan, heard wet sounds and what sounded like her bedcovers rustling. Her vibrator went silent and she said to herself, "Fuck, I needed that."

I walked to my room and just when I was about to lay down, I heard her vibrator come back on. I knew I wouldn't be able to listen to her masturbating without doing it myself. So I walked back to her room and softly knocked on the door.

She raised her voice to nearly a shout, which frightened me, "No you may not masturbate! Go to bed!"

My voice cracked when I asked if I could sleep on the couch. She chuckled when she realized why I was asking that. In a much calmer tone, she said, "No, you'll sleep in your room in your bed and you will not masturbate. Now go to bed and have sweet dreams."

I laid in my bed for a full hour listening to Samantha fuck herself with that vibrator. It was torture. I could not get the image of her larger-than-life body using that giant vibrator. I'd held it in my hands. I'd touched the thing that was now pleasuring her. It was excruciating to listen to her tease me.

After her vibrator went quiet for the last time, I laid there, my penis throbbing and leaking its excitement. I tried to calm down and go to sleep. But I lay there alone in the dark for a very long time until I eventually drifted off and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up with a raging erection. I intended to ask for permission to masturbate as soon as I saw Samantha. But I had to go pee first. I passed her bedroom on the way. Her bed was made and the drapes were open. The only thing that was out of place was her giant vibrator. It was standing on end on her nightstand. Other than that, no one would ever guess the things that happened in there the night before.

Leaving the bathroom door wide open, I made the decision to sit rather than stand. She hadn't made it a rule yet, but I didn't want to take any chances on disappointing her. So I lifted the lid and sat on the seat. Reaching down between my spread legs, I poked my stiff penis downward. Once again, my back was arched and my legs spread, trying to relax.

My stream had just begun when Samantha appeared at the end of the hall. She walked right into the bathroom and leaned against the counter. I was naked, on the toilet and peeing! I burned with embarrassment while she looked down at me. She could hear me pee! I was horrified!

She stood there witnessing my humiliation and didn't say a word until I'd dabbed myself dry, flushed and washed my hands. In a sultry voice, she asked me to do one little thing for her.

"Sweetheart, go to my room and get my vibrator from my nightstand. Bring it back in here and give it a good soapy washing in the sink. Be sure to take all those batteries out first and be careful not to get water inside of it. After you've cleaned it, dry it off really well, replace the batteries and turn it on to be sure the batteries are still strong. If you think it feels weak, put new batteries in it. When that's done, put it back where you found it last night. The bottom drawer of my dresser, remember?"

I nodded my head and uttered, "Yes, I remember."

I'd almost turned, anxious to get busy with my new task when she stopped me again. She stood before me, fully clothed in a pretty, flower-patterned summer dress. She wore flat sandals on her feet and looked gorgeous. Her massive chest, wide hips and thick thighs filled out that dress perfectly. Looking and sounding like my ultimate sex symbol, she said, "Sweetheart, before you put my vibrator away, why don't you give it a kiss or two."

A drip of my precum began to slowly fall from the pink head of my penis. I was shivering with excitement. She stared at my penis while saying. "You may only kiss it after you've cleaned it, not before. Now go."

I spun around and raced to her bedroom. I stood by her bedside table looking at her giant vibrator, knowing exactly how much pleasure it had brought her the night before. My hands were shaking when I reached out and picked it up. It felt heavier than it did the night before. It felt masculine, strong and powerful. I'd heard how it made Samantha feel. I held in my hands, a very powerful thing.

I carried it very carefully to the bathroom. Samantha had left and was nowhere in sight. When I stood at the sink, I laid out a hand towel to work on. I turned the dial on the bottom. It began to vibrate violently in my hands and I nearly dropped it. Luckily it didn't fall. I then carefully turned the dial some more until the vibrations stopped and the cap separated from the shaft. Holding it over the towel, out slid four D-cell batteries. I moaned softly when those batteries fell out. Even without the weight of the batteries, that vibrator felt supremely masculine.