Groundhog Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill, I have seen you smile more at the table tonight than I have seen you do so in two years. I am so pleased that Jen's work is having such a big effect on you. I was skeptical when she told me what she was planning on doing to get you back with us, but she has proven to be a miracle worker. Thank you Jen," Mom complimented as she looked over at a smiling Jen.

"Yeah, thanks Jen. I don't know what I would have done without your help. I really have been a miserable jack ass to you two and everyone. I love you both so much and consider myself lucky to have the kind of support you are giving me."

Mom was tearing up and the water works were starting to flow pretty good as she looked at me and smiled as best she could through the tears. I stood and went to her, wiping them away with my napkin. I then hugged mom and Jen joined in to the hug. She was crying like a baby too. I turned and kissed her, intending to do so on her cheek, but she turned and got me on the mouth. Mom did not miss this, but said nothing. I then bent down and kissed Mom the same way to alleviate suspicion. Mom rose out of her chair and we had a group hug. I felt so loved. I have not felt this good in, well, I don't remember when. The tear factory started on both women again and I was even starting to tear up. I grabbed a bunch of napkins and proceeded to wipe tears off all of us. Mom and Jen just beamed up at me. This was a life changing moment in our relationship. I just did not realize it at the moment.

I had to pull away from this wonderful moment to take care of something I had neglected to do earlier. I told Mom and Jen I had a small errand to run but would be back in ten minutes. They just stared at me. I kissed both and ran to my room to throw on some pants and a shirt and headed out to the party store near our house. It is only a few blocks away so I was able to jog back pretty quickly. When I walked back in Jen and Mom were in the living room sitting talking together on the sofa. Mom arose and looked at me and then Jen.

"Why don't you two head upstairs and get your movie going, and I will make popcorn for you and bring it up. What do you want to drink? On second thought I will surprise you. I'll be up in fifteen, now git!" Mom giggled as she sent us packing. It is the happiest I have seen Mom in a long time. It felt so good. Jen grabbed my hand and pulled me forcefully to the stairs. I fell in behind her to watch that fabulous ass as we went to her room. She turned and saw me looking and grinned. She then really turned on the wiggle, looking like a street walker. I just laughed and slapped her ass. That brought giggles and a mischievous look from her that spelled out the love and affection between us at that moment. My heart sailed as I realized she loved what I had done. It had been a reaction to her obvious flirting, not a conscious move on my part, but I now saw the effect it had on her. Those baby blues were shining brighter than I had seen in a long time. Her face changed to a naughty smirk, showing me there was likely more to come. I was hard again thinking of that possibility. As we went in her room, Jen reached back and grabbed my hard cock through my pants.

"I thought you might be hard again! I also think you are a bit overdressed." she giggled. God, she was a sexy tease. I stripped off my pants and shirt, leaving me in just my boxers. I pulled out the "Sum of all Fears" DVD for her approval. She nodded and I slipped it into the player. She grabbed the remote and scooted up on the bed, her legs up and parted, showing me she had no panties on. I was looking up at her beautiful blond pussy. It was already moist and shining. She was obviously turned on too. She caught me looking, as if she didn't plan me to do so! I gazed up at her and just licked my lips, returning the flirt. She acted surprised, but caught on quickly that I was ok with this.

"I guess you like what you see, huh stud!" she giggled. I crawled up the bed beside her and she rolled into my arms hugging my chest, then tilting her head up, we met in a sensuous kiss. Our lips seemed to be on auto pilot as they pressed together in a docking maneuver of epic proportions. The kiss went on and on. I could do this for hours. Our tongues were dueling in our mouths, dancing a forbidden dance of love and lust as we stared into each others eyes from our close proximity. Just then we heard mom coming up the stairs and we broke the kiss, but Jen stayed snuggled solidly in my arms. I wrapped my arms around her to support her and myself. It was so comfortable. It felt so right.

Mom came in with a tray that had cheese, Ritz crackers, slices of ham, cream cheese, and a bottle of wine with two glasses. Jen and I just stared. I expected her to say something of my state of dress, or lack thereof, but she didn't seem to notice.

"I thought this was too momentous an occasion for just popcorn kids, so I thought a more adult fare might be appropriate for your date." Mom explained as she set the tray down alongside the bed on the night stand. 'Date,' I thought. Where did she get that from?

"You guys enjoy your evening together. I will stay out of your way. You can pretend you have the house to yourselves. I will be in the den with the door closed and the stereo on so as not to disturb you, but shelter me from any noise you might make. Don't worry about the tray tonight. I will clean it up tomorrow morning. There is also another bottle of wine chilling in the fridge if you want." Jen and I were stunned at best. We looked at each other then Mom. Jen asked it first, what we were both thinking.

"Mom, why?" Jen asked, sort of saying it all. Mom had never given us alcohol before. I had shared a beer with my dad years ago before he got sick, but I did not even finish it as I didn't like it at the time. I don't know what Jen has had, but considering the parties she was always going to, I suspect she had sampled a few adult beverages.

"I know how close you two always were. Do you think I didn't know it when you snuck into each others beds at night? I and your father thought it was sweet how close you were with each other. I know it was all innocent then and we both thought it important you remain close as twins should be. The last two years have been hard on us all and you two have lost that connection you had. I hope you can find that again. I love you both and want the best for you. I hope you again realize that the best thing you have in life is each other. I hope tonight you can find that relationship again."

"We love you Mom. Thanks, and good night," I said for both of us. Mom walked out and closed the door as she went. I hugged Jenny tighter to my chest, relishing the feeling of having her so close to me again. God, I had missed our special closeness we used to have. I looked down at my loving sister whose undying love had dragged my sorry ass from the depths of depression. I realized how special she really was and I loved her so much, much more than a brother should love his sister, but I was beyond caring what society thought. I was in love with a wonderful woman. The fact that she happened to be my twin sister no longer mattered to me. I gazed into her wonderful blue eyes. I could see the love and adoration there as I bent to kiss her again. She stopped me and wiped a tear from my face that I had shed unknowingly.

"What's wrong sweety?" Jen whispered.

"I am just so lucky to have you Jen. I had a wonderful start on screwing up my whole life and your love has saved me from that. I just now realized now how much I truly love you. I have been so blind with hatred for so long I could not see it."

"I love you too Bill, much more than you know." She turned her head up to meet my lips in another soul searching kiss. It lasted a couple of minutes, then she broke it and reached over to grab the glasses and the wine.

"I think this calls for a toast," she stated, looking into my eyes for reaction, as she tried to pour the wine. I grabbed the glasses from her so she could do it. She filled the glasses and I handed her a glass as she set the bottle back.

"To us and our future together." We clinked glasses and drank, staring into each others eyes the whole time.

"To the most loving, beautiful, and wonderful sister in the world," I added as we clinked again, looking at each other lovingly. I reached to the tray and made up little sandwiches with the crackers, ham and cheese. We sat and fed each other, ate and drank the wine, looking lovingly at each other the whole time. We attempted the old drinking the wine with your arm wrapped around your partners, but it is harder than it looks like in the movies. It was pretty funny though. The movie was completely forgotten now. I reached over and stroked Jen's soft golden locks, pulling them from her face. I set my drink down, and while holding her face in my hands, I kissed her like I have never kissed anyone before. I put my entire soul into that kiss. The kiss went on and on. We stared into each others' eyes, expressing the love we felt for each other. In that moment I believe we looked into our souls, finding our soul mate staring back at us.

I moved my hand to her soft breast, fondling it softly. I reached under the pajama top, lightly floating my fingers about the skin softly, just tickling it as she moaned her approval. The tickles moved to her nipples, still just teasing them to hard little points in my fingers. I began to squeeze her nipples between thumb and fore finger. Her nipples were quite erect, inviting my loving attention. I reached down and picked up the edge of her top, pulling it from her body with her assistance. When it came off I found my sister in my arms quite naked. As I already was quite sure, she had not been wearing panties. God, she is so beautiful I thought as my mouth moved to her breasts, lapping at the now rock hard nipples, laving the areolas lovingly. She was purring her appreciation in my ear. She started to lick my earlobes, sending a wonderful chill through my body. I moved down the bed, my tongue working its way down her soft tummy, stopping briefly at her belly button to rim it sensuously. Her body rising to meet my ministrations told me she liked what I was doing. My wandering tongue found her labia wet and weeping its nectar in anticipation. My fingers played in her moist blond 'heart' while my tongue licked her essence as a starving man.

"That is my heart and I give it to you." Jen cooed softly as I was playing in the soft downy curls.

She was writhing and moaning and moving around quickly now, my mouth having a hard time staying attached to her. I spread her nether lips with my thumbs and teased the little hidden nub until I coaxed it out of hiding. I then ran my tongue all around her engorged clit, just grazing it occasionally, bringing a gasp of enthusiasm at each touch. I could sense by her breathing she was getting close.

This being my first time, I didn't really know what I was doing, but somehow seemed to manage just fine as her constant moaning and cooing seemed to confirm. I would later attribute my success to our 'twin connection'. I grasped the small nubbin of her clit in my lips, sucked and licked the top with my tongue while maintaining the suction. Her body jumped up, slamming into my face, her body contorting with her hips a foot off the bed. Her legs squeezed hard on my head, almost suffocating me. She was squirting her nectar into my mouth as her body repeatedly spasmed. I tried to keep up with the flow unsuccessfully. I grasped her with both hands to hold my face in place without injuring myself or her. She provided me with a pretty wild ride. I continued to suck as she went through the contortions. Suddenly, she gasped loudly, shook and dropped to the bed and lay completely still. I looked up past her heaving chest to see her eyes closed, her sweaty blond hair tossed about her face. I crawled up beside her, taking her lovingly in my arms to find she was out cold. I bent and kissed her softly as she came around.

"Welcome back love," I whispered.

"Oh my God Bill, that was heavenly. Did I pass out sweety? Last I remember was coming like I have never come before. It was wonderful, but a bit much," she quietly whispered back, panting softly. I brushed my lips to hers lightly.

"I think you did Jen. I have never seen anything like that before. I love being able to do that for you sweety. I have never done this before so I hope I didn't hurt you," I answered, unsure, and a little concerned I had done something wrong.

"Oh, sweety you can hurt me like that any time you want. That was so fabulous! I love you so much. I just need to catch my breath a little bit." I lay my head on her chest now, stroking her belly softly, trailing kisses where my hands just left.

"Take your time Jen. We have all night. I want this to be special if we are headed where I think we are. I truly love you and want to show you how much tonight." Jen seemed to relax as I stroked her. I could hear her breathing become regular and slow down. I looked up to see she had fallen asleep. I lay my head back down but sleep would not come. I lay my head on her chest, pillowed by her soft breasts. I wrapped my arm over her, and pulled up the sheet over us as she slept. I turned my head up and just watched her sleep. She is even beautiful when she sleeps. I could just watch her sleep like this. It was so comforting to know I could make her feel so good and relaxed with me. I was feeling like a super hero, even though I was far from that. She just made me feel that way.

I must have drifted off also as I awakened to a kiss on my cheek. I looked up amid the golden haze of Jen's hair spilling over me, I saw my new love. She was looking at me with such love and adoration as I have never seen. I pulled back her golden tresses, grasped her face to mine and returned the kiss, letting it grow much hotter as I awakened. She returned the fervor, painting my tonsils with her roving tongue, dueling with mine. After a minute of tonsil dancing she moved herself down my body, leaving us spooned backwards with both of us on our sides. She grasped my again rock hard erection and licked the pre-cum off the head, followed by swallowing as much as she could. She got about half of willy down her throat as she started to lick about the head and sides with her tongue, eliciting moans from me. Then she attempted to swallow as much of me as she could. I was in heaven. This was way better than anything I had ever done for myself. I reached over with my arms and pulled her body to mine so I could dive back into her. She lifted a leg to give me better access. I ran my questing tongue up and down the slit from top to bottom. She was moaning and wiggling again already. I wrapped my arms around her bottom and proceeded to do my thing again.

"Take it easy this time Bill. I am pretty sensitive now."

I raised my head and answered. "Anything for you love." I continued licking up and down the slit, stopping to lap up the nectar flowing from her. I rimmed her back hole and she moaned to that. I would have to remember that for the future if there ever was one. I still did not know where this was heading with us. I did not know if we were going to continue after tonight or if Jen considered this my graduation from her loving program. Time would most certainly tell, but for now I was enjoying the ride. Jen's work on willy was coming along quite nicely as I could feel the start of my climax. I was about to blow so I raised my head to tell her. If anything she sucked harder, obviously wishing to swallow my come. Her mouth felt so fantastic that her swallowing would only add to the rapture of the moment. I let blast several hard shots of sperm into her mouth. It unloaded into her mouth with a force not unlike your average garden hose. It hit me so hard I could not speak, only grunt with the force of the orgasm. Jen was busy trying to swallow what must have felt like a quart to her. She did not quite hold it all as some dribbled down her chin. I stepped up my licking intent on getting her off again. She almost jumped from my arms again as she went into spasms. I lay back trying to catch my breath. I was wiped temporarily. Jen turned and crawled up to snuggle with me, kissing me and sharing my taste with me again. We kissed long and slow as we both tried to regain our breath and heart rate. As we came down my willy came back up ready to play. I rolled over on her, getting ready for the main event. Jen grabbed my face and stopped me.

"Bill, I want this with you more than you know. As you know, I am a virgin and I want you to be my first. I do not want this to be a one night stand. I would like a commitment of some kind that this will be our continuing relationship. I need to know your feelings on this first. Understand I love you and want you."

"Jen, I love you more than I ever thought possible. I told you before you have saved my life and I have been realizing the last couple of days how much I need you in my life. I would really like if you were my first, my last and my only! I love you so much it hurts Jennifer! How do you feel about a lifetime commitment?"

"Oh, Bill you have made me so happy," as she attacked me, a veritable whirling dervish of kisses. I was surprised but loved it. As she stopped planting her abundant kisses on me, she grabbed willy and lined him up for penetration.

"Jen, are you protected or do I need a condom? I don't think we are ready to be parents yet."

"Bill, I am on the pill so please come in me. I want to feel your hot seed shooting deep in my body." I raised her legs over my shoulders and pressed forward lightly. She worked the head around her labia, getting it wet with her abundant juices for penetration. I looked up at her to see if she was alright with this. What I saw in her eyes gave me little doubt that she was ready and wanted this as much as I, possibly more. I knew it was going to hurt her the first time but I had been told it would not last too long. I planned on taking my time to minimize her discomfort. I wanted her to love this and remember it always. I know I would.

"Are you ready babe? This will hurt and I will try to make it as easy as I can for you. If something hurts too much, just tell me and I will stop immediately. I love you and want you to enjoy this. This is for you this time."

"I'm ready sweety. I have been ready for this for months now. Mom got me on the pill when I told her I wanted you to be my first. And this is for US, not just me. I want us both to remember this. I love you so much, now make me yours." And I thought the pill was due to the prom incident. So, she told Mom more than I thought. That explains the winks and smiles in secret between them. I pressed forward lightly, sliding in slowly as I pressed. She was so wet from our oral sex and her natural juices that I was sliding in fairly easily and she seemed to be enjoying it. I looked to her eyes for a hint of any discomfort on her part. I saw only love and lust there and a huge smile. I slid in until I met her barrier. I stroked short strokes in and out, bumping the hymen, but not penetrating it yet. I was trying to get her worked up a bit before I plunged myself through. She was smiling and cooing her satisfaction. She started to pant and I felt her starting to tense like she was getting close already. I knew it was time. On the next stroke out I pulled out almost all the way, then slammed it in all the way and held it there, hugging her in my arms tightly. I held still and let her get used to me and to let the pain subside. She screamed as it penetrated, scaring me. I looked at her and winced in sympathy. I loved her so much and this was going to cement that love for life. I knew that now. We were made for each other. I could see the strain on her face, but it seemed to be easing. Soon she started to smile again at me.