Groundhog Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob recently was widowed and he and Mom are seeing each other. Mom really likes him. Bob is a really nice guy and has taught me a lot about finance. He also treats Mom like a princess. I hope they get together.

Jen and I have re-visited Hawaii every year on our anniversary. Jen had to have her tubes tied after the twins' birth. They are both wonderful and the light of my life, behind my lovely Jenny of course. John absolutely dotes on his little sisters. I now know how my dad felt. It is a great comfort to see them in such good hands. The twins are just like Jen, blond, petite and exceedingly beautiful. John, now 20, is bigger than I at 6'5" and 220 lbs. He holds a 4th level black belt and God help the idiot who tries to harm his sisters! Jen only continues to get more beautiful. Her and the twins frequently go to the beach together and she has been hit on as if she is their older sister. She just laughs and thanks them for the compliment. Mom and Bob tied the knot a year after they started going together. They remain very happy. Bob treats the grandkids as his own. I could not be happier. The kids both love 'Pa' as they have taken to calling him. Bob loves it.

The kids are all attending Western Michigan University locally and doing quite well. I really enjoy my kids and having them around. Last night I woke in the middle of the night and went down to get a drink and heard some whispering as I passed the twins' room. I looked in the semi open door to see John in bed between them. I could not tell for sure, but I think they were all naked. I did not stick around to see what they were up to, but I had a pretty good idea. Boy, the apple didn't fall too far from this tree. I know that Jen has had the twins on birth control since before prom so I am not concerned with them getting pregnant. I guess a little talk will be in order tomorrow. We have never told the kids our story, so I guess this is the time to do so.

As I suspected, when we confronted the kids in the morning they admitted to sleeping together 'often'. The girls have had other boyfriends, and John girlfriends, but claim they have only had sex with each other. Jen asked how they felt for each other. The twins love John and vice versa and enjoy each other sexually. After our little talk the kids went to fool around again with our knowledge. They are smart kids and I know they will work it out. Jen and I are not overly concerned, but Jen did express an interest in grandkids. It would not be wise for John to father the twins' children as the second generation of incest couples have elevated risk factors. April, always the flip and mouthy one suggested taking out a loan at 'the bank' for babies. It took me a while to figure what she was talking about. Everyone else got it and were laughing as much at me and my naiveté as April's joke. As I said they are great kids and will work it out despite their old man.

And I owe this wonderful life I am leading to a rodent! HA! The end?