Groundhog Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love me now Bill." She was all smiles and her eyes were beaming. She seemed to have a glow about her which just reinforced just how much I loved her at this moment.

I did just that. I started an easy rhythm in and out, lengthening the strokes each time. After about five or six strokes I was all the way in. After about twenty strokes I hitched myself up onto her a little more, giving me more depth. On that in stroke I struck her cervix and she gasped with the shock. I didn't know if she liked that or it hurt her. I would certainly find out later. I was all the way in and buried. We fit perfectly. The feelings of her pussy were like hot, wet velvet on my cock. It was the most wonderful sensation of my short life. No words could describe anything that fantastic. I smiled at her and bent to kiss her lovingly. She was grinning from ear to ear and her face was lit up like a billboard on Broadway. She was SO gorgeous. I felt so lucky, like the luckiest man alive right then. I could not love her more. I felt like my heart was just bursting with love for this incredible woman. My body felt like it was floating on air as we moved together. She was meeting my strokes now and panting as I stroked in and out, still holding a slow pace.

"Make me come now lover. I want to feel you unload your warm seed deep inside me. Show me how much you love me sweety. Make me yours forever." I could feel my balls starting to tighten, warning of the impending explosion. I knew I would not be able to hold off much longer, but I wanted her to come first if possible. I would somehow feel inadequate as her lover if I could not give her this orgasm now. She was shaking her head back and forth, her golden mane flying in a whirl about her beautiful face. It gave her such a wanton look. I could never tire of doing this for my lover. I could feel her tightening as she approached the moment.

"Oh Bill, here it comes. AHHHHHH, Cuuuummmiiiiinnnngggggggg!" as her body convulsed wildly. She was panting and throwing herself about, giving me a wild ride. As I felt her tighten again on me I let blast. The feelings were so intense, like nothing I had ever experienced. Nothing I had ever done myself could ever compare to the rapture I felt as I unloaded six spurts of hot seed deep into her belly. I lay on her, catching my breath as I looked at Jen, my sister, my lover. Her hair was wet from her sweat. Her legs dropped to the bed but I remained inside, not yet shrinking. Our bodies were coated in sweat and we stuck together, chest to chest as we lay panting. I was drained both physically and mentally. Jen was similarly wiped out.

"Oh, sweety, that was unbelievable! My God, sex is way better than I thought it would be. I love you so much."

"God, Jen you are so beautiful and I love you more than life itself. Will you marry me?" To say that question threw Jen was putting it very mildly. She was completely flabbergasted. I bent to kiss her as she remained silent. I knew I had shocked her and needed to soothe her and bring her back to earth so we could discuss my proposal. Hell, I had just shocked myself. It just flew out of my mouth unbidden. I just realized I had proposed to my sister! I also realized it is how I truly felt about her. That realization seemed to give me a great feeling of peace to finally admit my feelings for her that had been bottled up for so long. I felt relieved and clearer on what I wanted than I ever had in my life. I knew we could not really marry legally, but I wanted a life with her. I wanted to have children with her. I wanted to grow old and gray with her by my side and somehow we would make this work.

"Jen, love, are you alright? I didn't mean to shock you, but I was serious in my proposal. I want to spend my life with you. I want to have children with you. I want us to grown old together. I love you so much and life without you would not be worth living for me." Jen was now smiling broadly as I spoke. It was obvious she was wiped out physically and could not speak yet, but her smile and her eyes said it all. We would work this out. We would be together always. I had slid off of her to let her breath. I was now kissing her face tenderly, laying along side her. Suddenly she shrieked and jumped on top of me, kissing me, battering my lips unmercifully in her great zeal. She was jumping around on me so fast I found it hard to believe this was the same girl who a moment ago could not speak.

"Of course I will marry you Bill. I feel the same and always have, but I did not think we stood a chance of that happening, so I was a bit shocked when you asked me. I had convinced myself that if I could keep us together while I went to college that would be great, but this is perfect. This is what I have always dreamed it could be with us. God, I love you so much." Jen slumped back on my chest, but her face was beaming. If she died now a team of embalmers could not have removed that smile. Her eyes were so radiant and alive. I have never seen her so happy. I was ecstatic. I was in love. Now what we will tell Mom? That could be a problem. Now I was starting to worry. I feel pretty certain that Mom knew we were going to have sex tonight, but I don't think she expected this!

"Jen honey, what will we tell Mom?"

"I told you not to worry about her. I tell you what, let's ask her right now." The twinkle in her eye showed me she was daring me. That is something we used to do to each other as kids. Jen could never say no to a dare. I was not so sure it was such a good idea, but she was insisting. She sprung from the bed and dragged me along with her, both of us naked to the den. She knocked and then we went in. Mom looked up from the couch and regarded her naked siblings hand in hand standing in the doorway, smiles glowing I am sure. She was not as shocked as I expected. Jen was absolutely radiant, as if defying Mom to ask her what our secret was.

"I take it you two had fun together?" Mom inquired with a twinkle in her eye, the mirth evident in her voice.

"Oh Mom it was wonderful. Bill is a great lover and I love him so much, but there is more. He has asked me to marry him. What do you think? Should I marry him or just keep him as a boy toy?" I looked at Jen like she just sprouted a second head. I know we are in the twilight zone now.

"Well. I don't know Jen. Do you really love him? Can he support you? Do you see yourself having children with him? What do you think?" Mom was giggling now and Jen was playing along with this ruse. It was obvious now that I had been set up. These two were playing with me and I had fallen for it hook, line and sinker. I turned to Jen and hugged her and kissed her with my back to Mom so I could say something without Mom hearing it.

"Ok, enough fun for tonight. You could have told me that you two had discussed this possibility. Now let's have a serious discussion please? Your fiancé is feeling a bit out of the loop here. Jen just chuckled and kissed me back and whispered in my ear.

"Ok, we had our fun. Yes, we discussed this possibility, but neither thought it would ever happen. You, sir have made your sister and fiancé happier than she has ever been in her life. Thank you. I love you so much I could die of happiness right now." We both turned to face Mom, still holding each other. This was going to be a long talk.

"I think it is time for me to make a pot of coffee. You guys just relax. I will be right back and then we will discuss this new relationship." Mom was beaming as she spoke. I am so happy she could accept this. Not many parents are this cool. I knew how special my family was now. I would forever thank my lucky stars for both Jen and my Mom.

Mom returned with the coffee and we drank and discussed a lot of issues that needed to be settled now. We came to several conclusions, not the least of which is that we would have to move far away where no one knew us so we could live as husband and wife. Jen suggested applying to an out of state college to continue her education. Mom said she would like to be near us. I suggested we find a house near the campus that Jen gets accepted to. Mom is a successful attorney who would be grabbed up by any law firm she wanted so that would be the easy part. Now, we just had to look at schools. At present we lived near Seattle. It was now 4 am and we decided to hit the sack. Jen and I retired to Jen's room. As much as we wanted to make love again, we were both tired and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke to the warmth of Jenny still snuggled to me. She is still here! Halleluiah! My life is moving forward again. I was so elated. I kissed Jen hard on the lips, surprising her from her slumber.

"You're still here! We did it!" I exclaimed. She had no clue what I was ranting about, but that never entered my sleep fogged brain as I continued to rain kisses on her.

"Just where did you expect me to go sweety? Of course I am here and always will be. And yes, we did it alright and it was wonderful. I love you." She still did not understand the source of my elation, but that was just fine. I had my life partner in my arms naked in bed. Nothing could make life sweeter right then. We made love again and again until hunger drove us to the kitchen. Mom was there reading the paper.

"Good Morning loves, sleep well?" Mom greeted us.

"Wonderful Mom, the best I have ever slept, and waking up to stud here wasn't bad either," Jen snickered as she planted a wet one on me.

"What sleep we actually got was great. I love her so much Mom. I don't know how I did without her for so long, but I don't plan to be without Jen ever again if she still wants me in her life." That set Jenny off like a little dynamo, planting herself in my lap, raining kisses on me.

"Oh, Bill I feel the same. I want to wake next to you every day for the rest of my life. I will love you forever," she whispered to me while still kissing me all about my face, neck, ears, anywhere she could reach.

We sat and ate, Jen beaming so bright if we had an eclipse right then, we would be able to continue on in her glow. I was happier than I have ever been. We had settled all of the issues to us remaining together last night. There was plenty of work to be done still, but we would work it all out. The future was promising for the first time in my life. Jen and I planned at working on the internet that day researching schools for her.

Since we live in the west, we looked at eastern schools on the internet. The University of Michigan looked promising. We hoped that they would accept her transfer. She would lose her scholarship where she was, but we really did not need the money. She just did not know that yet, as it was going to be my little surprise when I got the check. Our back up school was also in Michigan at Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo. With her GPA, it was pretty certain her credits would transfer just fine into either. She wanted to teach, so both schools had a lot to offer in those fields. I helped her fill in the applications. She called the local college and had them send her transcripts to both schools and we waited.

I made a drive later that day to the party store to check on my lottery tickets. Mom and Jen knew nothing of this. This would be my surprise if it panned out. I had no idea if the same numbers would come up as they had while I was repeating Groundhog Day, but I sure hoped so.

Jen and I had moved into her room and Mom had purchased us a new queen sized bed to replace her double. It was so much more comfortable. On the weekends Jen and I practically lived in bed, exploring and loving each other in every way possible. I also found my best friend again in my twin. This made the love we had so much better. There is nothing better than marrying your best friend I can tell you. Of course we could not marry but Mom decided we should have a wedding ceremony at the house with just us in attendance. It was wonderful with Jen coming down the stairs to me dressed in my mothers' old wedding dress. I cannot describe to you how beautiful she looked. We exchanged vows we had written and rings. Mom officiated the whole wedding. It was a wonderful time and I could not imagine anyone being happier than I was at that time. I kissed Jen as my wife, then shared a kiss with my mother thanking her for being so supportive of us. Many happy tears were shed I can tell you.

After, we sat and had drinks and a dinner together that Mom had ordered from a caterer. The dining room was lit by candles. Jen looked so beautiful in this soft light. She was my golden angel! Her golden locks took on an ethereal glow in this light and I was constantly reminded of how I had thought of her as Saint Jenny. Somehow that fit. She was my personal Saint.

As we sat there, Mom handed me an envelope. Jen and I just looked at her.

"What's this Mom?" I asked.

"Just open it Bill. It will be pretty obvious." I did just that as Jen looked on next to me. It was two tickets to Hawaii and a two week reservation at a motel on the beach. Jen just gasped in delight, first hugging me, then jumping up and hugging and kissing Mom. I joined the party.

"I thought you might like to have a honeymoon."

"Oh, Mom you are the best! We love you so much," Jen bubbled, covering for both of us. This is something she would do throughout our lives together. She always considered us a 'we', never considering her a 'me' only. I was always included in everything. Ok, I am getting ahead of myself.

"Thank you Mom. It was very generous. I know we will love it, but I have another little surprise and now should be a good time to bring it out." Mom and Jen just looked at me.

"Jen, I have a little wedding gift for my lovely bride. Nothing would ever be enough to cover how special you are to me but I hope this is a start," I told her as I slipped a small envelope into her hands. She looked at me questioningly, not sure if she should cry or dance. Mom just winked at me. Jen started to tear up, the tears threatening to wet the envelope. She handed it to Mom to open for her as she hugged and kissed me. Mom opened it up and gasped, then stared at the little piece of paper, speechless.

"Mom, what is it?" She could not speak, only handed it back to Jen. Mom's mouth was still hanging open in shock. Jen took the letter and read it and also went into shock. Then she looked at me through her tear stained eyes, beaming new delight.

"Is this what I think it is Bill?"

"That is the check for the winning ticket for the lottery a few weeks ago. I elected to take the cash payout. It is not as big with all the taxes taken out and all, but I think we can survive on it," I explained.

"Bill, sweety, this says it is for ninety four million dollars! Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh God," she just kept repeating like an old LP stuck on a bad spot. Soon though after she got her breathing under control again, or at least close enough that she could once again form complete sentences she screamed, as she jumped me, throwing me to the floor and landing on me, kissing me to death. Mom picked up the discarded check, keeping it safe from her quite out of control daughter.

"Bill, why did you decide to buy a lottery ticket now? You never used to do that before," Mom asked.

"No, Mom lots of things have changed in my life recently, and they are all good. The lottery ticket is a long story that I will tell you some time, but not now.

"I think we have lots to discuss on how we will invest this so we can live off the interest it generates. I think an investment counselor would be in order."

"I think that is very wise Bill. We have an investment broker we use at our firm that manages our retirement fund which is pretty similar in size. He seems to do pretty well for it. I can contact him if you like?" Mom offered.

"I think that would be a great idea Mom, but let's do that first thing Monday. Right now I intend to take my new husband to bed and show him how much I love him," Jen giggled as she grabbed me and dragged me toward the stairs. I surprised her as I swept her into my arms, shocking and delighting her as she squealed her approval. We entered the bedroom, closing the door where we would show our intense love for each other all night. We coupled five times that night and awoke around one in the afternoon to a silent house. We coupled again lovingly, then showered and went downstairs to find something to eat. Mom was not there. I decided to take Jen out for breakfast. Hell, I could afford it now. She would have to drive though, as I still had to deal with my poor driving record and lost license. I called Mom on her cell phone and invited her to join us. She agreed and Jen and I got on the road to a little diner near our house. It was not expensive or fancy, just good home cooking. We were not used to the lifestyles of the rich and famous yet, and hopefully we never would. I vowed to keep our good fortune as quiet as possible. I knew that would be difficult as the State demanded to use me for advertising the lottery. Well, we would get through that.

The three of us had a wonderful breakfast together. Jenny was more radiant than I have ever seen her. She positively glowed. Mom noticed and commented.

"I think married life agrees with you honey. I have never seen you so happy."

"Mom, Bill is all I ever wanted in my life. Now, I have him, a wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii and more money than we could possibly need. How could I be happier?" Jen was absolutely bubbling.

"Jen, how lucky am I to have a wonderful partner in my life like you? I love you so much. The money is just a little bonus to my true happiness, your love." I found Jenny sitting on my lap quicker than you could say go. We got lots of stares, but Jen answered them in her own way.

"This is my new husband. We were married last night." That just about brought the place down with well wishers. We also got our bill covered by the restaurant. We thanked them all as we left.

"Jen, sweety, what were you thinking. There could have been someone who knew us there."

Oh, Bill I know that but I can't hold it in. I love you so much it just flows out of me." I grabbed her in a big hug and spun her like I had the one day in the garden. I elected for a kiss instead of the razzberry though. This was not unnoticed by the people in the restaurant as they were cheering inside. We climbed into the car and left, blowing the horn as we passed by the restaurant again on our way home.

Well, we went to Hawaii and had a wonderful time swimming, hiking, making love, making love some more. Unknown to me at that time, Jen had stopped her birth control pills. We conceived our son John on our honeymoon. We named him after our father, his grandfather he would never get to know. Right after John's birth we revisited Hawaii and repeated our act, conceiving our twin daughters, April and May . We moved to Michigan where we live to this day. Jen eventually went back to school, getting her teaching degree for elementary and middle school. She is a great teacher and still works in the Kalamazoo school district. In her spare time on our little 30 acre ranch she raises and rides Morgan horses. She loves them and took to the riding like a duck to water. I ride with her sometimes. We board a couple of horses belonging to Jen's riding instructor to pay for her lessons. We don't need the money. We don't flash our wealth about, but we have what we want. We bought Mom a nice condo near us and she baby sits her grandkids while Jen works if I was busy. Mom spoils them rotten and claims it as her right. We don't argue. It would be senseless. I play investment broker for my own money. I trained with Bob Johnson the broker that Mom set us up with. I have managed to do fairly well for us. We live more than comfortably on the interest. In fact I have done so well I decided to set up a scholarship fund for the local less privileged kids. No one knows who the benefactor is. Mom set it all up. It gives us a good tax write-off and a good feeling to do something nice. Mom has now retired from the legal profession, preferring to spend time with her grandkids.