All Comments on 'Half-Sister, Full Lover, New Arrival'

by MrPezman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

you need to add more to this story as soon as you can, very good story line, a few mistakes in spelling, but overall very

well written, could not stop reading, can't wait for the next

installment.

grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
I can only - - -

say DITTO! to the first responder's comment. Please continue their encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If she wants,

Hayeden can now be his Out&About girlfriend. The girl he shows to the world and no one looks cross over.

Please no more long waits.

Bigmanx31Bigmanx31over 12 years ago
enjoying

I am enjoying this story greatly. I cant wait for the next chapter

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60over 12 years ago
next please

cant wait for the next chapter

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 12 years ago
More

That was awesome

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 12 years ago
Great Author: complete BUT Slow

And I thought I was slow to work on finishing touches. Four years to write a sequel? OK, Star Wars wasn't written overnight either but it stood the test of time and built an avid following. Hay, it took me many years to even find an introduction to your works. We need to work on your marketing skills!

Good read; and well written/edited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so-so

what was hayedens big secret why did she runaway and why wasn't anyone looking for her??? you left a lot of plot holes that need filling try doing a rewrite and use a good editor next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Absolutely awesome!! Wonderful writing and very enjoyable! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CRAP

Passed me off. Was a great story until you brought another into it. WHY?????

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 4 years ago
Awesome

Had to read the first one and was impressed. This second outing didn't leave me wanting at all (with the exception of not knowing what caused Hayeden to run away). But again, another Master stroke of a story. Please tell me that you will finish this one out!!! It's too good not to! 5 stars!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Three's Company

I liked what was going on in the first story but feel that the addition of Hayden just muddied up the water, so to speak. A threesomes nice but the action between Hannah and Hayden had way more love and feeling than when it became three. Kind of feel like he was cheating oh Hannah.

It would be nice to have another chapter where they all work it out.

Rapier875Rapier875over 2 years ago

Yet another good story with no ending.

Just so very disappointing.

Rapier

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/24/2021) The first story was an enjoyable read as was this one. 5 stars for both, but I need to agree with Rapier875. These narratives are series-worthy. I'll need to check this author's list to see when these two well-written and well-imajined stories were submitted and all the others on his list.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It’s always the fucking lesbians, you could’ve fucking left it out

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

VERY good, and well written: spelling, plot, and gramar too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrPezman@MrPezman
470 Followers
Getting older, wishing I'd taken advantage of more opportunities. I like to write, and, at the same time, I hate it. It is a fickle mistress, and it flees when I'm depressed, leaving me unable to write. It's been a while since I've been on here, but I will try to add more stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES