Half-Sister, Full Lover, New Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPezman
MrPezman
470 Followers

I busied myself by pushing the metal sheet with the garlic bread into the oven and removing the chicken. When I was done with that, I turned around again. Hannah was looking at me over Hayeden's shoulder.

"I invited her to have dinner with us," I announced, and after we're done we'll figure out where she's gonna stay."

Hannah nodded, and released her cousin so that she could sit down. Hayeden fell into the chair.

I served the chicken breasts onto three plates, poured the Alfredo sauce onto the chicken breasts, opened the bag of steamed veggies to split up, and managed to catch the garlic bread from burning. I cut the bread into thick slices, placed a few slices per plate, and put the plates on the table. I'm not a big drinker, but I do keep a bottle of wine around, though I'm not sure why. It seemed like a good time as any to open it. I poured a glass for each of us. Of course, I got clumsy and spilled some of it onto the table.

"Shit," I muttered, "Just opened the bottle and I'm abusing alcohol."

I cleaned up my mess and sat down at the table.

I thought about proposing a toast, or something corny like that, but the mood seemed too somber for that. I kept it short, "Dig in."

The conversation consisted of forks clattering softly on plates, the tap of the wine glasses as they were set down, and such dinner noises. I let it be, contented myself to join in on the conversation. I hadn't followed any kind of recipe or anything like that, so I was surprised to find that it tasted quite good. The two girls didn't complain either, so I considered it a success. As I finished my food, I looked over at Hannah. Her eyes were on her cousin, and she was clearly worried. I figured that Hayeden could use some good news, so I decided not to delay until after dinner.

"I've been thinking about where we're going to put you up for the night," I announced.

Hannah frowned at me, "Don't tell me you're gonna put her up in a-"

I held a hand up to silence Hannah, continuing, "So you can have my room, and I'll take the couch."

Hayeden seemed ready to protest, but I cut her off gently, "I mean it. I think you should stay here with us. You need to be with people who care about you, and you won't find that in a hotel, no matter how good the concierge service is."

Hayeden laughed weakly, "You'll never get into the bathroom."

Encouraged by her change in mood, however slight, I joked, "I can pee off the balcony. Who knows, someone might get a free show."

"But I can't kick you out of your room," she protested.

"Well, you'll have to, because if we sleep in the same bed, I'll likely hog the covers."

Hannah smiled at me, grateful for my hospitality, "It won't be necessary. She'll sleep in my bed with me, and you keep your room."

"I don't know. On second thought, I like the idea of hogging the covers."

Hayeden also appeared to be grateful, "I really appreciate this. You just don't know how much."

"Oh, don't worry, that'll change once I show you your list of chores. You wouldn't believe how much cleaning can be done in this place."

Her smile slipped a little, as she was unsure whether I was serious or just joking again, so I admitted, "Yeah, I'm just kidding around. As long as you clean up after yourself, it'll be fine."

As I stood up to take our empty plates to the sink, Hayeden got up and embraced me in a tight hug. I set the plates down and hugged her back, aware in all my maleness that her body, though short, was still attractive, and it was pressed against mine. I looked at Hannah, and saw that she was very happy, and, combined with the apparent happiness that Hayeden exuded, I was also happy.

As Hayeden began to walk into the living room, she swayed, unsteady on her feet, and I held her arm and led her to sit.

"I've been driving nonstop, and I guess all the excitement and everything just caught up with me," she smiled wearily.

"You should get some rest," Hannah suggested.

"I guess I could use some sleep."

I helped her up, and Hannah led her to her room. When she returned a few minutes later, she was crying a little.

"She's been through so damned much, it makes me sick," Hannah wiped her eyes slowly.

"I kinda figured, but she didn't want to talk about it with me."

"I guess I can understand," she shrugged, "I'm sure she'll tell you, just not tonight."

With that, she slipped into my arms comfortably.

"Mmmm," she sighed as she pressed her face into my chest, "Thank you for dinner. I liked it a lot."

"I'm glad. I was experimenting, just trying a few things out. So, do you want some more wine?"

She looked up at me in mock innocence, "Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Someone's got to help me drink it."

"You can put the cork back in it," she grinned.

"Oh, really? I take it you don't want any more of it."

"You know you don't have to get me drunk to get in my pants."

"But being drunk helps. I can almost make believe that I have the hips to fit in your pants."

She laughed, "You know I look better in them than you do."

I sighed, pretending to be forlorn, "Yeah, I know. But you also look better out of them, too."

We kissed all the way to my room, and I undressed her in the meager light, not bothering to turn any lights on. I undressed her by feel, mainly because I was enjoying immensely how good she felt. Down went her pants and off went her shirt, flying into the corner. I unhooked her bra, slid it off, and buried my face between the spheres of her perky breasts, kissing the soft, supple skin that lay in the valley of her cleavage. We moved backward onto my bed, and I slowly brought her down to it. She made quick work of my shirt, running her hands over my chest. I was glad I'd worked out so strenuously at the gym they'd put together at work, so that she could enjoy touching me like that. She sat up to unbuckle my pants, whipping the belt smoothly through my belt loops and off, where it was hurled to the floor. My pants went down, and I lay half on her, half on the bed, and began kissing her again fervently. When I pulled away slightly a few minutes later we were both breathing a bit heavier.

"Is she asleep?" I asked, almost panting.

She nodded, "She was out by the time her head hit the pillow, poor thing."

"We'll do our best to help her feel better. I was thinking, maybe an evening out."

She kissed me, nibbling on my lower lip for a second.

Then she beamed, "You're really something else, you know that?"

"Not really," said I, "I'm just me."

"That's what I mean."

"Is it? I thought you said I was something else."

"Shut up," she whispered, pressing her lips to mine, and we made love slowly, lost in the gentle rhythm of our bodies, the sensations, and the feel of our bodies joined together in an ageless union.

Sometime in the night, while I slept, Hannah had apparently slipped away to her room. I woke up by myself, but I could still smell her on my hands, on my pillow, and on my bed. I breathed in her scent, savoring it for a few moments before reality intruded. I looked at the clock and realized that I would have to rush through my shower to make it to work on time. I guess, in the grip of my passion, I had forgotten to set the alarm...how irresponsible of me.

I hurried, finishing my shower quickly, though I would've happily enjoyed another morning like the one before and eagerly accept the consequences of being late to work. Dressed, and grabbing my jacket, I checked in on Hannah. She was on her bed, and Hayeden was nestled in her arms. Hannah was stroking her hands through her cousin's hair. Hannah looked up at me, and there were tears in her eyes. I got close, dropping to my knees at the side of her bed.

"She had a nightmare," Hannah whispered, and I could see that Hayeden shivered continuously. I brushed my hand through Hayeden's hair in sympathy.

"I've got to go to work," I let her know, and she nodded.

"I'm gonna skip classes today. She needs me, and right now she's more important. I'll make them up tomorrow."

"That's fine. I'll be home around three, same as usual."

I left her room, closing the door gently.

I brooded on my way to work, contemplating Hayeden's situation. It must've been something pretty bad, a downright horrible home life if it had affected her so strongly. Maybe it was an abusive father, or just a lot of bad news. Either way, it had taken quite a toll on the poor girl. I thought about my suggestion to Hannah the night before, about a night out for the three of us. Maybe we could take in a movie and go out to eat somewhere nice. After that, we could take a stroll down near the beach. It might be a bit chilly out, but it still sounded nice. With those ideas in mind, I reached work and parked my car. I was a little late, only a few minutes, and nobody seemed to notice except a few of my coworkers.

"Are there any good movies playing tonight?" I asked Felicia, one of the outnumbered female coworkers, as she passed by my little workstation.

"A cool slice-and-dice just came out," she replied, "Why, you wanna take me out or something?"

I felt a little bad, wondering if that was a hopeful remark, but shook my head, "My cousin showed up at my door yesterday, and she's been through a lot. I figured a good movie might cheer her up a little."

Still, Felicia pouted a little, not theatrically either, just a little bit.

"There's a new Adam Sandler comedy out."

"Cool," I offered, "Keep your schedule open, I might just ask you out to see the slice-and-dice."

Visibly elated, she shrugged, appearing nonchalant as she walked away.

So I'd take them out to see the comedy, and who knew what after that. With that settled for the moment, and I immersed myself into the project, shooting my way through the levels, making mincemeat out of the enemy. Geoff stopped by my workstation, watching me play for a few minutes.

"I heard you asked Felicia out," he revealed the well-known fact that even among us testers, rumor mills are present and active.

"Did you?"

"Yup. Is it true?"

I shrugged, "I don't know."

"You don't know?" he asked incredulously.

"I asked her if any good movies had come out."

"So?"

"So what?"

"What she say?"

I paused the game and explained her response.

"Damn," Geoff laughed, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was subtly throwing herself at you."

"I don't know. I felt bad, so hinted that I might just take her to see a movie."

"Smooth."

"Well, it made her feel better."

"I heard she's a freak."

I paused, arching an eyebrow, though I entertained no notions. I belonged to someone already, though I couldn't reveal this to Geoff.

"You mean, like whips, chains, and candle wax?"

He snickered, "I mean like she's bi."

"How does that make her a freak?"

"Hey, nothing freakier to me than a threesome."

"Have you lost your mind?"

"Only if my mind is between her legs."

"Maybe you should be the one asking Felicia out then."

Geoff shrugged, "Maybe I should."

I guessed that he wouldn't.

"I'm serious, go and give it a shot. You never know, you might find yourself in a threesome sandwich."

Geoff laughed, walking off. I kinda hoped that he would ask Felicia out, and that she'd accept. Honestly, I didn't really have any intention of taking her to a movie anyway; I'd just said it to make her feel better. I mean, don't get me wrong, Felicia's pretty hot, which is a little dangerous when dealing with so many masses of walking hormones. But, as hot as she was, I already had a full plate, and I didn't wish to trade one for another. When I saw Geoff engaged in conversation with Felicia a few minutes later, I silently cheered him on. Maybe he would ask her out. If he did, then he'd get props from me. I got back to the project, finishing the level before taking a quick break. All play and no work...

I ended up skipping my break, forsaking it for the two more levels I finished in the fifteen minutes. By lunch, I had done all the levels I had intended for today, so I stopped by Geoff's Star Wars themed workstation, complete with a replica of the Death Star suspended over his monitor on a thin wire. He was visibly excited, which was a portent of good news.

"Dude," Geoff laughed, "I almost can't believe it."

"She said yes?"

"Damn straight, she said yes."

"Good for you. Let the freaky sex-capades begin!"

"We'll see."

I clapped him on the back, and headed toward the door. I saw Felicia at her workstation, which was ornamented with Lara Croft, Bloodrayne, and other such heroines of the videogame world. I didn't stop to say hi to her, hoping to avoid all the awkwardness, and she remained happily ensconced in her world. She appeared jubilant, though, and that was just fine with me.

I made it home in a great mood, and quietly closed the door behind me. They were probably asleep, and I couldn't blame them. Hayeden had been through hell, though what hell I didn't know, so she deserved some peace. I set my jacket on the chair, grabbing a soda from the fridge. As I drank from the bottle, I heard voices coming from Hannah's room. Maybe they were awake. I found myself curious, so I left my soda on the table and drifted toward her room. Perhaps I shouldn't have, and I chided myself for being nosy, but I can't change who I am, and I can't shirk off my curiosity. I stood outside her door, which was slightly open. I risked a peek, and saw them both on Hannah's bed. They faced each other, and it was obvious that they had both been crying recently. But there was something different in Hannah's eyes.

Hayeden said, "I'm really glad you and your brother let me stay here. This really was my last option."

"Yeah, he's pretty cool. I felt the same way when he let me stay here. He felt so bad that we had grown up without each other, so he was happy to make up for it."

"He really seems to care a lot about you," Hayeden observed, "I kinda wish I had a brother like yours. Of course, with a brother who gives a damn about me, I might not have had to run away."

Hannah nodded, "Probably not."

"I almost wish you hadn't left," Hayeden sighed, "At least when I came to see you, I had someplace to escape."

"I know," Hannah, "That's why I tried to push you into enrolling in college."

"I did, but my grades just weren't good enough."

"I'm so sorry. I am really happy you came here, though. I missed you so much."

"I missed you, too. Do you remember when I used to spend the night at your house?"

"How could I forget? We'd wait until my dad was asleep, and..."

"Yeah... I've been with a few guys since then, but I always ended up wishing they were you. I just felt so...empty. And none of the guys were any good, anyway. One of them was really bad at it. He'd last about ten seconds and end up shooting his stuff on me. I was so pissed off at him!"

Hanna laughed, her hand over her mouth, "Gross! I'm sorry, but ten seconds?"

Joining in the laughter, Hayeden nodded, "Yup, only ten seconds. Then he'd blame me because he blew his load so quick, like it was my fault he couldn't control himself. I dumped him pretty quickly."

Hannah reached across a distance of only about six inches and touched Hayeden's face.

"Do you want to?" she asked, and Hayeden nodded.

"What if your brother comes home early?"

I almost jumped; my heart definitely jumped.

"If he does, then we can give him a show," Hannah half-joked.

Hayeden's eyes widened in shock, "Are you serious?"

Hannah shook her head, but I could see her eyes said otherwise, "Nah, he doesn't usually come home early. After all, he tests videogames for a living. Who would want to come home early from that?"

I watched wide-eyed with astonishment as Hannah closed the distance and kissed Hayeden deeply. When their mouths opened, I caught a few glimpses of their tongues mixing passionately. This was definitely a side of her that she had failed to mention to me. I can't say I was angry with her, though, for multiple reasons I need not even mention. I watched as their kissing continued, and their bodies began to respond. They scooted closer and closer until their bodies were pressed against one another, their hips rolling, hands exploring, smooth, firm legs intertwining erotically.

The clothes almost seemed to melt off, and they were in their underwear. I'm not sure if it was their intensity, or the realness of their passion for each other, but every lesbian movie or clip I've seen since pales disappointingly in comparison. I didn't have to look down to know that my body had reacted. I knew; I was so hard that it physically hurt that my pants restrained it. I could no more walk away at that point than I could stop a speeding bullet with only my mind. I was frozen in anticipation!

My heart pounded with exhilaration of this development. Hannah reached behind Hayeden and unhooked her bra, and she shrugged it off, flinging it in my direction. I almost flinched back, as she could possibly watch the bra as it landed at the door, and if she had, she surely would've gotten a glance and realized that someone was at their door, enjoying the scene. She didn't; her eyes were full of Hannah, who had leaned her head forward to capture one of Hayeden's pinkish-brown nipples in her mouth. Hayeden arched her back and held Hannah's head, urging her on with a moan. As Hannah remained attentive to her cousin's impressive breasts, Hayeden clasped her thighs around one of Hannah's pulling it between her legs, and began to rub herself on it. Hannah in turn used one of her lover's thighs, and they gasped and moaned, giving and receiving pleasure from each other. Hayeden's shivers now were nothing like her shivers this morning, the shudders of her nightmare. These shivers were of pure, electric pleasure. They pushed and pulled, their hips pressing against one another, slower at first, and then speeding up gradually. Hayeden grasped Hannah's gorgeous round butt, kneading it, pulling it against her, and Hannah continued to suck and lick Hayeden's breasts, first one nipple, then the other, unable to concentrate on one for long while the other was waiting for her quick tongue.

Less than a minute later, their shivers increased monumentally, and Hayeden threw her head back, gasping out as she reached orgasm first. Her thighs tightened, supple muscles flexing visibly, and spasms jerking her hips against Hannah's thigh. Hannah was close to her own climax, and she ascended to it noisily, gasping, crying out loudly, and then a high, keening as she was there, her hips jerking as uncontrollably as her cousin's. Little by little, they rode down from their shared climax, bit by bit until they were still, panting with the exertion and the energy expended. When they had calmed down enough, they disengaged briefly, casting off their remaining garments until they were gloriously nude. Apparently neither one was sated. I was in pain, I was so aroused, but I neither attempted to join nor retreated. I waited.

Hayeden moved down, kissing Hannah's neck, breasts, on down to her stomach, dipping her tongue in her navel, eliciting a breathless giggle from her cousin. Down to the dark patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair, the same thatch that I had felt the night before. She licked right through the thatch, down to Hannah's pink, glistening entrance. Hannah's butt left the bed with the passion of Hayeden's tongue, which sought out her most intimate of spots.

"Oh-mi-god!" Hannah gasped, "Oh-mi-god, oh shit!"

I could take lessons from our new guest. I felt just a little jealous, but my fascination overruled that twinge. I was enthralled at the amount of bliss that my sister was being given. Her glistening body, aglow with a sheen of perspiration, thrummed, writhed, arched. It appeared as if Hayeden's talented tongue had ignited a live current of electricity within that nub of pure pleasure between Hannah's legs. Hannah could not hold out even if she had wanted to. She mewled, whimpered, cried out, and made that sexy, high keening sound as she again climaxed. Her hips thrust almost violently against Hayeden's face for a time before her clinched butt relaxed and fell to the bed. I could've sworn that during her bout of euphoric delight the only parts of her to touch the bed were the back of her head and the heels of her feet. I would definitely have to take lessons!

MrPezman
MrPezman
470 Followers