Half-Sister, Full Lover, New Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPezman
MrPezman
470 Followers

"Quit tickling me!"

Hannah got up next to me, "Well, it's not my fault you're not sharing."

With that, Hannah planted on my lips a sweet, electric kiss that left me tingling in anticipation.

Clothes were shed quickly, and I saw the white high-cut panties that Hannah was wearing. Those were the kind of panties that, say, when flashed at a poor, fumbling waiter, could cause him to drop his pencil another three times. Hayeden was unbuttoning my pants, and I lifted up while she pulled, and off went that constricting article of clothing. I left Hannah's skirt on for the moment, since she looked so incredibly sexy in it. But Hayeden's clothes just had to come off, immediately, if not sooner. I pulled her shirt off, seeing that her breasts were straining the fabric of her black bra. Those poor things, they had to breathe, so I reached behind her, only to fumble for the hooks. She laughed and reached up between her breasts, and I realized my folly. Damn bra unhooked up front! She undid her bra, and I at least helped her shrug it off. Her pale breasts were quite large for her body, not mammoth mammaries, but still plentiful. I touched them, bending my head down briefly to kiss her quite erect, pale-pink nipples. Hannah interrupted me to take off my shirt, and I resumed undressing Hayeden, sliding her pants down her legs, admiring her curves. Her panties were pale blue and bikini-cut, which made her legs seem longer than they were. I grasped the waistband of it, pulled gently, and was rewarded with a clean-shaven, pink-lipped entrance. I wanted to dive right in face-first, but I restrained for the moment. I was sure that I'd get my chance.

For a few seconds, we sat there and looked at each other. We were mostly undressed, except for my boxers and Hannah's skirt. I went for Hayeden first, engaging her in a long, sensuous kiss. Hannah began to rub me through my boxers, drawing the fabric around my length like a cotton condom (interesting, but it would ultimately be useless), defining its shape. She and I both could feel it throbbing in its cotton prison. I groaned softly against Hayeden's mouth as I submitted to Hannah's teasing hand. My hands were on Hayeden's plentiful breasts, kneading and rubbing, squeezing gently. Her nipples scraped softly against my palms. Hannah yanked my boxers down, and my organ bounced, celebrating its freedom. She stroked it, sending pleasant shivers up and down my body.

Hayeden let me go and joined Hannah at my member, kissing her, and her hand stroked through my pubic hair to my balls. She cupped them and kneaded them tenderly. With nothing to do but watch, I reached down and slid my hand up Hayeden's legs, feeling the smooth, supple skin. She moved her body down a little to allow me to touch her. I reached her thigh, stroked the softer flesh on the inner side of it, and my fingertips brushed her inner lips. She gasped.

"Get up on him," Hannah suggested, "Move your butt up on his chest."

Hayeden did so, and I fondled her inner lips, stroking the pad of my index finger along each one, and she moved herself a little more towards me. Finally, I had my chance. I reached out with my tongue and teased her a little, grazing the sensitive skin around those glistening inner lips, tasting the lips next, and then parting them to get a taste of the ripe pinkness between.

Hannah replaced her hand with her mouth, drawing the head of my erection into her mouth, sucking it gently, her tongue swirling around the velvety flesh. Then I also felt Hayeden's mouth on the length, her tongue tasting me. They sucked and licked over me, all while I tongued Hayeden for all I was worth. I could feel her quivering on my lips and tongue, and before much longer, let go of me to cry out as she came. I lapped up the stuff as it almost gushed forth, enjoying the taste it. She slid off of me, and I sat up, wiping some of her cum from around my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Holy shit!" Hayeden trembled, "I want your brother so fucking bad right now!"

Hannah laughed, her hand on the base of my organ, "Well come get it then."

Hayeden moved herself up until she was straddling my hips, and I eased into those silken depths. Hannah didn't move her hand, but kept me firmly grasped as Hayeden settled down on my base. She began to ride me, her full breasts bouncing, her hips gyrating. Hannah, her hand still on me, scooted up and swung her leg over my head, planting herself onto my face. I happily began to tongue her while she ground herself on my mouth. Hayeden's tempo increased as she impaled herself on me, a small cry jarred from her as she bounced, the cry growing louder when she drew nearer to a climax. Hannah's thighs gripped my face, her grinding becoming more insistent. I gripped Hannah's firm butt and kneaded it while I poked my tongue into her only to drag it out to her swelling clit.

Hayeden cried out again, enveloping me deep into her, rewarded by a slap of skin each time, and then I felt her vaginal walls almost clamp down over me, and my groin was drenched in her honey. Her hips gradually slowed to a crawl, and she leaned forward to kiss Hannah, who was going at my mouth. When I thought she was getting close, I grasped her engorged clit in with my lips and lavished attention on it, flicking it with my tongue, sucking gently as well as I could with her gyrating hips. That did it; her thighs tightened, and she shook like a leaf as she unleashed a torrent of her juices.

"Oh, shit! Aah, oh-my-god!"

I released her clit to catch as much as I could, and then she slid off of me.

I again wiped the excess stuff from around my mouth, and Hayeden moved from me, and Hannah, who hadn't let go of me this whole time, began to lick Hayeden's honey from me, beginning with my lathered erection. She proceeded to suck me clean, and Hayeden moved behind her, raising that delectable butt to get a good long taste of Hannah. Hannah moaned around my length, pushing back a little. When Hannah had pronounced me clean, she hopped up, crouched over my manhood, and plunged it into her with one stroke, gasping as she did so. She did that for longer than I thought she would. I figured her legs would get tired quickly, but until that happened, I relaxed and watched with glee as my manhood dove deep into her. A few minutes later, she brought her knees down on either side of me and, facing away from me, ground me into her.

With my length hitting certain spots within her, she came quickly, more of her sweetness flooding me.

"OH! Fuck, fuck-fuck! Oh shit, ooohhh, that was good!"

She raised herself off me, and offered me once again to Hayeden.

I got up and urged Hayeden onto her back. I raised her legs up and placed them on my chest, guided myself into her, and began a slow, relaxed pace. Hannah, far from done at this point, got on Hayeden and held her legs for me while she knelt over Hayeden's face. Hayeden went right to it, lapping, licking, sucking, curling at Hannah's pinkness. I pressed my lips to Hannah's, and we kissed for a time while my relaxed pace evolved into a more urgent one. In response, Hayeden's attentive attack on Hannah increased, and soon the three of us were getting near. Hannah let go first, grinding herself into a spectacular release, bathing Hayeden, who was coming almost at the same time, muffled moans and gasps. Hannah slipped off of her as I was near.

I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted to fill her up with my stuff, but I didn't think she'd want me to, and from her conversation with Hannah, I also didn't think she'd want me shooting all over her. Luckily, Hannah came to my rescue. When I was at the breaking point, she pushed me back, grasped my slick member in her hand, and plunged it halfway inside her mouth. She sucked fervently, and that was it for me.

"Oh god!" I groaned, and jetted globs of cum into her mouth. She sucked the last little bit from me, went to Hayeden and got engaged in one of those sensual, erotic kisses, and they were sharing my spend. I only realized it when a small glob of it escaped from the side of Hayeden's mouth, to quickly get caught by Hannah. When they were done, they sank to the bed.

Gasping for breath, we cooled off slowly, the perspiration drying on our skin. Hannah lay with her head on my stomach, her hair tickling my skin. Hayeden curled up against me on the other side. I only realized then that everything around us had faded during all of this, making this realization when the sounds of the room, the whoosh of the heater as it kicked on, the faint but recognizable hum of the refrigerator. Eventually, when the heat we had generated was dispelled, I urged Hannah up, pulled her to me. She put her head on my outstretched arm, and I grabbed the blanket, pulling it up on the three of us. I could hear Hayeden's breathing, slow and rhythmic, and saw that her eyes were closed. A faint smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she slept. Hannah was facing away from me, her back and butt pressed against my other side. I fell asleep soon after, my thoughts growing fuzzy as I slipped under.

MrPezman
MrPezman
470 Followers