Halloween Masque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinpatsu
kinpatsu
66 Followers

"Well," she continued, "Alice is the hostess, and she's the one who started all of it. She still waves the baton, but it takes more than one woman to put on a party of this magnitude. Originally she had done it because her marriage was getting stale, and she wanted to spice it up. It turns out that both she and her husband liked it, and they found a circle of friends who felt the same."

"Do you know who she is tonight?" I asked, worried that I might be committing a breach of etiquette.

"I'm not certain, but I've narrowed it down a bit," she countered. "If you're interested in her, then I'll give you a couple of hints. Are you?"

"Perhaps," I responded. "But as for right now I'm more interested in the person on my lap. I'm relatively certain you're not my partner, but I certainly want to make sure!"

"'Perhaps' my over used fanny!" she grasped my penis rather playfully, "I know we aren't partners, though it would be my pleasure to pretend. But no, I think looking for Alice is a good pretense to go looking for your partner. Who is she, by the way?"

"Because we both know you aren't her, I hope it isn't bad form to tell you. Have you met Faye?"

Ruby seemed prone to outbursts and exclamations. "Oooooh. That makes you Andrew. She told us you were a sweetheart. She was right of course." With that she slipped off my lap and stood up.

She leaned over and kissed my mask unnecessarily. "Go see if you can find a tall, slender brunette with a fantastic ass. Alice is just about the best fuck you'll ever have, and I'm in a position to know!"

I held on to her hand preventing her from leaving immediately. "But I don't know your real name yet," I stated.

"That you have to earn. I'll see you again later," and she walked away.

So now I was on my own. I quickly surveyed the room, looking for a tall, slender brunette with a great ass, only to discover that there were six or eight who could fit the bill, with a number of them concealing their hair to make it more difficult. Worse, Faye could fit those same characteristics well enough.

Sunday had come in from the foyer and was speaking to an obscene lizard who's costume seemed to be mostly body paint. I was tempted to simply ask her to be my partner for the evening and not worry about the effort of finding Faye directly, but the possibility of meeting more possible partners had piqued my curiosity. My eyes kept coming back to one striking woman.

She was tall enough to be Faye, and also slender enough to fit the description of either woman. Her hair was a black, fizzed out mess as if she had put her tongue in an electrical socket. Her mask was a simple affair of reptile skin with a shear black covering over her eyes to conceal them. The costume she had chosen seemed constructed of little more than black tissue paper, and in form was a long black dress. It was split up the side to nearly her breast and came down so far in the back that it showed off a touch of her beautiful ass.

I stepped up to her side where she was sitting in what would be considered an intimate position in any other setting with a man in a simple robe. He carried a wooden oar and his mask had no features whatsoever. "Pardon my intrusion, but I have a question for the lady." I began, feeling very intrusive.

"Not at all," said the blank face. "That's the nature of this party. I'll leave you in the more than capable hands of Morgan la Fey." The figure stood, bowed, and said "My regards to your brother," then sauntered away.

"Thanks, Charon," she called after him. "I'll see you later!" Then she turned to me. "Oedipus! I saw you come in and was wondering when you'd work your way around to me." She took my hand and directed me down on the couch next to her where she slid up close against me. "You're lucky to have escaped form Ruby."

"But I no longer have a soul to sell," I countered. "What danger could I be in?"

"Silly man. I know who she is. Most of us do because it's so hard to conceal her luscious body and that incredible fountain of hair. If she hadn't left you I'm sure you would still be by her side, or on top of her, or underneath her at the unmasking."

"I must confess that this is probably the case." I answered truthfully. "Although a king and blind I have all the frailties of the weaker sex in that area."

"You're implying that man is the weaker sex?" she said, astonished.

"Was there ever a doubt?" I answered while trying to guess what she looked like under all that window dressing.

"I don't suppose there is. It's just that males in general won't usually admit it." She crossed her legs, and in the process uncovered her thigh and quite a bit of torso. At the same time she leaned towards me to an intimate level and spoke quietly and intimately. "You said you had a question for me. I hope it's a good question, and not just a ruse to get rid of poor Charon."

Chuckling quietly I gazed down at her delightful breasts. They were only partly concealed by the tissue like fabric of her dress. "In fact it's probably neither," I admitted. "I'm searching for two women, and I thought you may be able to help me."

"It's a little bit early," she replied thoughtfully and cuddled up even closer to me, "but I think that might be arranged."

I had to roll my eyes at that. "That's not quite what I meant," I said without concern. "I'm looking for my partner, of course, and I'm also looking for Alice. I've been given a basic description of her, and both my partner and Alice could look like you. Is everything clear now?"

This brought a more simple smile to her face. "If your partner can be compared to Alice, then she must be beautiful indeed."

"I certainly think so, but I've never seen Alice. I only have a few clues as to what she may look like. Can you add anything to what I've been told?"

"I'm certain I can, though it may depend on what you've been told." She seemed determined to distract me. As she spoke she was slipping a hand up under my toga and placing it on my thigh. "Why don't you tell me what you know?"

"Okay," I said while trying to ignore her evil hand. "Apparently she's tall, slender, and brunette. She also has a fantastic ass. Does that help?"

"Of course. And since I can infer that your partner is equally tall, slender, and brunette with a fantastic ass that I look like her as well?"

I looked at her closely trying to determine if it actually was Faye. "You certainly could be," I told her, "but then again so could four or five others in this room."

"But I could also be Alice for all you know," she stated and stood up gracefully. "Perhaps it would help if you were to judge how fantastic MY ass is?" At that she turned slowly and made a motion that caused her dress to fall away to the front, revealing a nicely formed pair of smooth globes at the top of her long legs. Between the cheeks I could just make out a pair of luscious pink lips totally denuded of fur.

Taking this as an invitation I casually caressed one cheek in such a manner that I pulled her back down onto the couch next to me. In the process I swept the dress off to one side a bit so that I could just see the mound of love itself. It was bare as a babies bottom, and had a small stylized rose tattooed in black to one side where a bikini would just barely cover it.

From these two facts I concluded it was not Faye. She rarely or never shaved herself completely for she seemed to delight in shaping her pubic hair into various shapes and designs. She certainly didn't have a tattoo. However, I decided to play the game. "It is indeed a fantastic ass, (this was undeniably true!) and I would be as proud to have it on my partner as the equally attractive unit she came equipped with. However I still have no idea if you are either of the two I'm looking for, or neither."

I slipped my hand down and covered her lascivious cunt with her dress, then laid a casual hand on her breast and searched for a nipple through the material. It was right where it was supposed to be. "So let's assume you are neither, and you can tell me something else about Alice. Perhaps I will be inspired."

She boldly took my hand and slid it up under the material and back on to the bare breast. "That's better. Okay, Alice has small and very firm breasts, much like mine. She loves to have her nipple lightly pinched, and pulled slightly. Yes, exactly like that. She also has long, shapely legs and her hair is short." She sighed as I continued to minister to her nipple.

"What hair are we talking about?" I asked and moved to the other breast.

"Sorry, chum. You'll have to figure that out for yourself." I noticed her off hand slyly working it's way under her dress on the far side of the couch. With my spare hand I gently stopped it. She looked me in the eyes, "So are you going to do it for me?"

"No. I'm playing with your tits, and I'm going off to continue my search here in a minute. I want you concentrating on them until I leave." With that I pulled the material of her dress off to one side, exposing one lovely teat, and pulling my mask up slightly surrounded the nipple with my lips. I felt her hand on the back of my head, keeping me there as I lightly sucked and pulled on the ruby-hard bit of sensitive flesh. Her moaning became music and her opposite hand came up to squeeze her other nipple.

I continued the dance of nipple and tongue for some minutes, then pulled back allowing my breath to cool her flesh. Then I tenderly kissed it and returned it to it's owner. "You're quite skilled," she said breathlessly. "Your partner must be very happy with you."

I leaned over and kissed her briefly on the mouth before pulling my mask back down and standing up. "She certainly says she is. How's a guy to judge?"

She just laughed, and shook her tits back under the thin curtain of her dress. "I wish you luck, Oedipus."

"And you, Morgana."

In this way I spoke with and got to know four more women in the next few hours. All four of them could have been Alice, and three of these could have been Faye. Each of the encounters was intense, highly erotic, and ended just before consummation. In looking around between meetings I noticed similar play going on all around the room, to the muted hum of a nondescript background music.

In one corner a woman in an incredible scaled lizard outfit was sucking on the cock of a man in a great bear costume. Then, on a couch not far from where I was nibbling the ear of a witch, a much differently dressed witch had stripped to the waist and was rubbing her tits in front of a man painted in green and wearing only ragged pants and no shoes. The green mans hands were chained together and shackled to his feet. In another corner a man in a cyclops mask had his hand under the leather skirt of a gladiatrix, who was directing his actions with a short leather whip.

Some distance away from me, Morgana was sitting with two men dressed identically in Roman era short tunics, comparing their penis's. Evidently she was having a difficult time deciding. Not far from her, Ruby sat on the lap of a man who looked like a non-survivor of a train wreck. He was playing with her lovely breasts through the satin of her costume while she did something rhythmically unseen between her legs. He wasn't fucking her because the angle wouldn't match.

In fact, as I looked around I noticed that nobody was yet in a position of actual penetration. I found it quite curious as it was obviously where the whole evening was headed. To satiate my curiosity I sought out Sunday, who I found at a table nibbling on a piece of an obscenely shaped cake.

As I came up to her she put the cake down and swarmed up to me just like the cat she was dressed as and rubbed me into a glow. "Oedipus," she asked "are you having a good time?"

As she spoke I was putting my hands on her body. I couldn't stop them: they had minds and desires of their own. "Very much, though I fear I'm failing at my part of the game."

"It' harder than it seems, isn't it," she replied while rubbing up against me in more and more enticing ways. "But it's no big deal if you can't find her. If you've made the effort that's all that matters."

Like a cat she was small and lithe. I picked her up and carried her to an unoccupied couch. These were getting scarce as couples were relaxing to neck and more. I half-sat half-reclined on the couch and tried to draw her down with me, but she resisted. This puzzled me, until she explained. "It's my tail," she said turning and presenting her shapely bottom to me. "I have to take it out before I sit down. Do you want to help?"

I wasn't sure what she meant, and I was even less sure how it was attached. It certainly wasn't sewn into the stretchy material of her costume, because it would have made it sag. It also seemed clear that it didn't have any kind of harness underneath. Due to the partially transparent nature of her outfit anything like that would have shown.

"How can I help?" I was forced to ask.

"Just take hold of it up close to my ass and pull gently," she said, and bent over slightly placing her hands on the arm of the couch. I took hold of the tail and pulled down cautiously. It came out easily, and was revealed to be attached to a fairly large butt-plug. There had been a convenient hole sewed into the costume where the tail had been removed. I laid the tail down at the end of the couch and drew her down with me.

"It's not that I really wanted it out," she confided, "but it's just not comfortable to wear that thing when I'm sitting down." She grinned her Cheshire Cat grin at me and pulled an unused hand onto her ass. "Having that thing up my ass has kept me right on the edge all night. I'm looking forward to getting off."

"You've been so nice to me, maybe I can help you with that." I said placing my hand on her thigh and massaging it lightly. My other hand I used to explore up her torso until I had possession of a firm breast. "To tell you the truth, I've been surprised that nobody has been fucking yet. Am I missing something?"

"Nobody told you? I suppose it's my fault then. I was the door girl and I knew you were new." She rolled over and took a position where she could dry hump my leg and use her hands to touch me. I put both hands on her ass and used them to encourage her. "Nobody can actually fuck until ten o'clock. That's one of the rules. Technically nobody is supposed to orgasm until then either, but with what's going on there's always a few guys, and a couple of women, who jump the gun. Whoever you're with at ten is who you get to fuck. If that person doesn't suit you, then you can try somebody else until you decide who you want to be with at the unmasking at midnight. Have you got it straight now?"

Ah-ha! Now it made more sense. I glanced at an old fashioned grandfather clock and noticed that it was about quarter 'till ten. "How lucky for me that I found you unattended. Will you be my partner at ten?" I asked.

She grinned at me. "I decided when you first got here that I was going to fuck you. It is nice to be asked though. If I keep doing this for the next few minutes I doubt that you would throw me off and go looking for someone else." What I could see of her face showed a scared little girl expression. "You wouldn't do that, would you?"

I had an erection of varying stiffness almost every minute since I first saw her standing in the doorway. Several women had made me so horny that I would have got myself off had there been a private place to do so. If this lovely creature was going to fuck me she was correct: there was no chance I would say no. "I'm dying to be inside you. I wouldn't throw you off if my partner were to show up now and demand it."

"You won't regret it," she replied, and moved from dry humping my leg to dry humping the erection that was plan to see even through the loose robes of my toga. "In just a few minutes we'll get this off of you and see just what kind of creature you really are."

My hands were obediently on her ass, caressing them gently with the rhythm of her motion. I could feel the sensuous and highly intoxicating flesh beneath the thin material as if I were holding the bare skin itself. In moving them around I located the convenient hole where the tail had come through. As I found it she gave a quick intake of breath. It was very quiet, but her mouth was then right next to my ear and I had been listening to her breathing becoming deeper and more passionate as we worked ourselves up.

With an unused finger I explored the crevasse in all it's bare glory, finding some residual lubrication from the insertion of that wonderful tail still wreathing her tight hole. In my ear I heard an almost imperceptible "Yes," as I probed the hole gently. I felt it relax to my administration, and I began a gentle finger fuck of her delightful ass-hole.

This only caused her to dry hump my toga enshrouded cock more furiously. As she reached the top of each stroke the pain of waiting would almost cause me to stop her. The need to be inside of her was all consuming, and distracting in a way that even the worst teasing that Faye had indulged in didn't accomplish.

"Sunday," I finally had to ask breathlessly, "there's someone who desperately needs your help."

"If you think you're getting rid of me that easily..." she replied in a quiet piqued voice.

"That someone is being rubbed into a frenzy by your actions," I quickly reminded her, "and needs you to remove at least part of the barrier between you."

With that she sat upright and I could see a smile of delightful anticipation on her mouth and in her eyes. "Well,' she said " I think I can be that accommodating."

She stood up, which was a delight to watch as I could see her small but wantonly erect nipples bounce in the shear fabric. She pulled me upright along side of her and drew the upper parts of my toga off my shoulders and dropped them down to the floor. I stood there now dressed only in those odd sandals which were laced up to my knees, and my bronze mask. On the way back up she paused a moment to kiss my now obvious erection.

"Hmmm," she remarked as she withdrew to allow an almost painful cool to surround it's glistening head, "What a tasty treat you've brought for me. I love the taste some men produce long before they come."

"Feel free to taste all you want," was my dreamy answer.

Her reaction to this invitation was to simply kiss the head gently and push me backwards onto the couch again. Thankfully she followed me down and pressed her still spandex enshrouded pussy onto my eager cock. She continued to dry hump me, though by now it wasn't very dry. The thin material of her costume was soaking in her pussy juice and a heavenly fragrance was drifting up between us.

Before long she took my hands again and moved them down to her ass. As wonderful as it was I only gave them a a perfunctory stroke with a piddling tease of her ass-hole. Then I moved both my hands up to cress her lovely breasts and hold her small nipples between my fingers. Her initial reaction to the removal of my hands from ass was disappointment, which turned to eagerness as I managed to make her nipples grow and become more sensitive.

"Oh," she breathed quietly, "I can't wait for you to be bare to me, inside of me." I couldn't have agreed more, and my impatience was growing as fast as my cock and her nipples combined. "It won't be long now," she added in a long exhale of breath.

I had lost any perception that there was anybody else in the room as Sunday became my whole universe. I hardly noticed when the lights gradually drew down low and a general sigh of contentment flowed through the whole room. "Now," she commanded me quietly, "nows the time to begin."

Here I fumbled a bit trying to force my teased erection through the understandably tough fabric of her costume. She sat up and laughed happily at my frustration. "Here," she added, "let me help." With these words she took hold of the stretchy material at the neckline and it tore obediently from neck to the crotch in one long pull. "Now can you handle it?"

kinpatsu
kinpatsu
66 Followers