Halloween Masque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinpatsu
kinpatsu
65 Followers

"That you go with me and make sure I don't get into any trouble," I said as I pulled into the driveway.

Faye laughed with me, and said "I guarantee that you won't get into any more trouble than I will!"

"Race me to the bedroom?"

* * * * *

Authors note:

See this for more information on Oedipus.

I would like everyone to know that I fully support safe sex, and I encourage the use of condoms, monogamous relationships, or abstinence. However, like most people I dislike condoms and the other two methods obviously don't apply in the story. This is a work of fiction and fantasy, and in my opinion condom use just isn't sexy. Despite this I always use a condom unless I'm sure of my partners health. Please, I implore you, always use a condom and particularly if you are in any situation similar to the story here. It's good for you, it's good for them, it's good for all of us. Now go out and have fun! Thanks for reading.

kinpatsu
kinpatsu
65 Followers