Halloween Masque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinpatsu
kinpatsu
65 Followers

I moved the hand I had on her ass across to the other cheek and drew her closer in to where both her hands would touch me as she rubbed her pussy and massaged her tit between us. Each touch sent vibrations through my body as if it were a gong lightly brushed with a mallet. I had been moving my other hand around her belly and sides, but now I reached up to cup and hold her unused breast.

It was familiarly firm and small, with nipples that protruded as they did most of the time. Those beautiful appendages had been in my hands many times before, their touch thrilled me. Perhaps it was the partial covering of latex rubber, or perhaps it was simple the setting we were in. Whatever the reason, I both wanted to make it last and to dive into her. Every nerve in my body was gravitating towards her skin.

I pulled her closer and into my arms. "I think I'm through messing around, my dear," I said as I felt her return my embrace. She's almost as tall as I am so that when pressed up against each other we meet almost perfectly in the middle. I didn't make it inside of her, but she started rubbing up and down against my cock in a way that said it wouldn't be long.

"That wasn't messing around," she added looking directly but softly into my eyes. "That was a bold attempt at seducing me. Not that I need to be seduced tonight."

Her motions had finally managed to lodge the head of my prick in the soft folds of her pussy. A mild thrust was all that would be required to enter... when we were interrupted.

"Look out, mate," came a voice from a tall man who had just entered with a much shorter woman on his arm. "Give a fellow a chance to use the facilities. It's almost midnight anyway."

Faye just giggled enticingly and thrust herself onto me once, slowly. Then to my disappointment she pulled back and turned to our compatriots. "We were just heading back in. Don't you take too much time in here"

"Not likely," the man replied as he made his way to the urinal. The woman was following him closely, which struck me as odd.

Letting go of me she opened the door and stepped out, beckoning. "Come along Oedipus. We've got to find a spot."

Joining her out in the party room I wrapped my arms around her from the back and held her close, cupping a breast with one hand while tickling her pussy slightly with the other. "That was a thankless interruption," I commented. She was pressing herself back against me and telegraphing the pleasure of my touch with the motions of her body onto mine. "... but I suppose it was a necessary reminder."

"Yes, although there's nothing to say that we couldn't have finished the night right there." She turned slightly as she looked around the room. "I see a spot. Follow me, and try not to let go!"

Disobediently I did let go, but only to place both my hands on her ass. I massaged them lightly as she walked, dodging couples in the midst of their own struggles. Eventually we reached an out of the way corner where a pile of large pillows surrounded a tall floor lamp. The lamp was giving off a quiet yellow glow that gave this corner a little more illumination than the rest of the room, which was dimly lit. Faye dropped to her knees by the pillows and drew me down into a similar position.

"Now, kiss me," she said, drawing me back into her embrace. She lifted my mask slowly, just enough to expose my mouth and waited. Taking the offered invitation I kissed her once lightly, then once again more deeply. She instantly opened her mouth to further invite me in, and encircled my ass with her hands. Her tits touched my chest and I could feel the slight motions that she made as she breathed heavily against my mouth. Moving even closer she pressed my penis up between our bellies, giving me some measure of relief.

Without releasing hold of my lips she fell backwards down onto the pile of pillows, drawing me with her until I lay comfortably between her thighs. Once down she started making enticing hip motions, encouraging me. Raising myself up slightly I felt her take hold of my cock and direct it inwards. Gratefully I accepted her assistance.

As the head of my penis touched her lips I immediately felt both the slippery wet texture and the tight heat she was producing. Pushing it in and out of her outer lips I also moved it up and down a bit, causing her to break out kiss with a slight intake of breath. I pulled my mask back down and held myself up on my arms to look at her.

Noticing once again just how sexy her head to toe paint job was I continued my shallow fucking. Her eyes were closed and a smile of contentment was on her black lips as she reached up to stroke my shoulders and chest. I looked down further to admire her beautiful breasts, bouncing slightly in the rhythm of our motion. Longingly I wished to take the nipples in my mouth, but our positions prevented it.

Suddenly a deep gong sounded somewhere in the room. In the back of my mind I noticed it as the first chime of the old grandfather clock, beginning the countdown to midnight. Faye immediately opened her eyes, placed her hands on my hips, and pulled me inwards. "All the way in now!" she said excitedly, "Make me come before the clock stops!"

Happily I did what she asked, and started the motions I knew from experience would get her off. I slid inwards, filling her pussy and feeling the tight wetness. If possible she seemed even tighter than she usually was. Her pussy seemed to cling selfishly to my cock each time I made outward motions and suck greedily when I moved in. Her whole body bounded eagerly under me while whimpers and pleads rose from her lips. Still, the gongs sounded, each for several seconds.

There was no way I could keep track of the chiming of the clock through my distraction and the pleasure of the woman beneath me, but I knew when she stiffened up and squeezed my cock delightfully that she got off while the clock continued to chime. Once again I was right on the edge when she came, and those happy motions and squeezes brought me over the edge just as the last chime was fading.

I continued a light motion within her as we both breathed deeply and sighed contentedly. I was about to drop down and rest on her lovely flesh, when I felt her reach up and carefully remove my mask. She smiled, and taking that as an invitation I reached down and drew her mask up and over her short black hair.

... and was astounded that it was not Faye!

I am an idiot. It should have been obvious that the woman happily stoking me wasn't Faye. The whole evening had been designed to trick everybody involved, one way or another. "Alice, I presume?" I managed to to force from my lips.

"You thought I was Faye," she accused smiling, "didn't you?"

"I did," I admitted. "You could be twins, for all I know. Until I saw under that mask I would have sworn you were Faye." Alice was very like her in every way, but she was obviously five years older or so with somewhat stronger features. She was just as beautiful as my lover, but with more maturity about her.

"Not twins," she said, "but sisters." That explained it. I knew Faye had a sister, but I had never met her.

Then it struck me: I had just fucked my girlfriend's sister. I must have looked scared because she hugged me to her and kissed me tenderly. "It's okay. We planned it this way. You were supposed to mistake me for her." She was doing her best to be comforting, and I started to relax.

A voice came down from above us that threatened to make me tense up again. "You never really had a chance to figure me out anyway," Faye said. "I got this little rose Henna tattoo yesterday just to throw you off." I looked up, and sure enough there was the wild hair, the bikini line rose in black, and the shaved pussy. All attached to Faye. She was Morgana. "It'll wear off in a few weeks."

"Why?" I asked, mildly troubled. "Was there some reason you wanted me to fuck your sister?" I was still inside of Alice, though we had rolled on our sides so that we could talk with Faye. I was enjoying the touch of the bits of flesh available through the latex costume.

"Not really," Faye replied. "I just wanted to come to the party and share you around. It's fun." She sat down on a pillow next to us and kissed me, and then her sister. "I knew it was possible that you'd end up with her at least once, so I though it would be fun to try and fool you. You did have fun, didn't you?"

"No," I answered ginning. "Having sex with several beautiful women in succession, followed by taking the one that I love home could never be considered 'fun'."

"Tease," Alice broke in. "Just for that I should make you take one of your other partners home. I'm sure Cindy would be willing."

"He had Cindy? That was a stroke of luck."

"And Kara," Alice told her. "She started him off and warmed him up. For a minute there he looked like he'd chicken."

"Cindy? Kara?" I asked, bewildered.

"Cindy was Ruby, and Kara was Sunday." Alice informed me. Then she rolled away from me and stood up, leaving me laying wonderfully close to Faye. "I'll leave him to you now, and go find MY partner. I'm sure he hasn't thought of me all evening."

"Not true!" Faye answered as she cuddled down next to me. "I had him once this evening, and he was positive it was you. You should go give him a bad time about that."

Alice laughed. "I will. You two have fun, and I'll see you later." Then she kissed us both, unhurriedly, and walked away.

Faye lay her head down on my chest and put her hands on me. We simply spent a few minutes enjoying each others personal space and the touch of our skin. Faye had a rosy glow about her that beamed happiness to anyone who cared to look, while I was just as happy to have her there next to me. I looked down and spent a large part of that time admiring her curves and skin, glistening with happy perspiration. She caught me looking, but then, I caught her looking at me too.

Finally, she stirred and made motions towards standing up. "Do you want to make for home now," she asked "or would you like one last slow fuck first?"

"Well, both Cindy and Kara offered me a rain check for some later date, but I suppose I could work one of them in before we go..." with those words I caused Faye to take hold of my penis, ominously. "... however, I think it's best just to find them both and say goodbye. Then I plan to take you home, sleep for a few hours, then have a much slower and more interpersonal fuck. Maybe with you."

Faye stood up, and dragged me with her by continuing hold on my cock. "Okay lover-boy. I'll let you say your goodbyes, but when we get home I'll be the one who decides when and how long the next fuck will be." Thankfully she released me, and went off by herself to find the remnants of her costume.

All around us there were still quite a few couples still engaged in hanky-panky, but there were also a number of people picking up costume pieces and making ready to leave. I picked up my mask and retrieved my toga. Not having any other clothing to use, I put it back on. When I turned around I found myself face-to-face with Ruby, that is, Cindy.

She was still dressed only in her knee length black boots and long opera gloves. Her mask had disappeared, and I now saw that she was a pleasant looking redhead with a permanent smile. She placed her hands on her hips and struck an indignant pose, which was unexpectedly incredibly sexy. "You aren't getting away that easy," she said.

"I wasn't trying to. I was just coming to find you to say goodbye." I put a hand on her hip and drew her to me, unresisting. She looked up to me and closed her eyes for a kiss, which I heartily responded to. Her mouth tasted sweet, and her tongue played gently with mine promising wordlessly anything I could ask.

Finally we stopped and she looked down while hugging my body close to her nearly naked flesh. "Well, I enjoyed you very much," she said unnecessarily. "And I'd love to have you stay a little longer."

"I would, and nothing would please me more than to wake up in your arms. But Faye and I are heading home to a private little party of our own." I stoked her gently and appreciatively in every lascivious place I could reach. "After we get a little sleep, that is."

"Sleep. Yeah, right." She released me and stood back, giving me a chance to take in the view for a few more moments. "Well, however THIS evening turns out for you, I certainly hope to see you next year."

"I'm invited? Already?"

"Well, nothing's carved in stone." She reached up and kissed me briefly and then turned away. "You've got my vote," she threw over her shoulder, "and I hope we run into each other before that time. Au revoir!"

"Sayonara," I replied, and enjoyed the curve of her backside as she strolled away. I was more than half tempted to follow her and see what could be accomplished.

Sighing deeply, I turned back towards the entry way and did my best to navigate through the maze of couples in the room. I had almost made it, when a foot shot out to trip me. Quite purposefully. I looked down to see a young blond man with his arms around a small and very pretty Asian girl with short black hair crowned with reddish highlights. It was her foot that had tripped me.

"Oedipus," she called out. "Why don't you crawl down here and say goodbye before you leave?"

Guy's aren't my thing, but that voice and a quick inspection of her delicious figure told me it was Sunday. I knelt down beside her and took her hand. Her friend sat up Indian style, releasing her to my embrace without a fuss. She cuddled up to me, naked in my arms and willing in my hands. I noticed she had re-inserted her tail.

"I see you're leaving us. Did you find who you were looking for?" she asked while looking up at me.

"Happily I found much more than what I was looking for. I had a lot of fun, and I want to thank you for all your attention." Smiling, I reached down to kiss her.

It was another one of those scale busting kisses, and I was glad I was more or less clothed. Finally she reluctantly pulled away. "Oh, it was my pleasure, but you noticed that."

I nodded, and somewhat self consciously ran my hands over he body. Her friend was watching us. Her nipples grew as I did so, and she looked down at them, and then back up at me. "Yup. You have the touch," she admitted.

About this time, Faye came up and knelt down behind Kara's blond friend and began massaging his shoulders. She wore her tissue paper dress and a smile, but quite obviously nothing else. Kara looked over at her and said, "Hi Faye. You've got a great guy here. Do you mind if I ask him one last favor before you go?"

In response, Faye reached around the young man and grasped his still erect penis. "No, I don't mind. I'm sure Jonas here doesn't mind either." He shook his head emphatically.

Kara looked back at me and stretched out and backwards onto the floor where she had been. "There's one thing we haven't done yet," she said while running her hands up her sides and taking hold of her breasts. Her Asian features had been concealed by her mask earlier, but now I found her quite enticing. I wondered what it could be that she wanted, but I was sure I would be glad to give it. "You haven't licked me yet. Please?"

Because my mask had covered my mouth for most of the evening, I really hadn't licked much of anything that evening. I gazed down at her bare, living, pussy and was suddenly hungry for it. "For everything you've done for me this evening you don't even have to say please."

I lay myself down at her side, but opposite her position. Lifting one of her knees up I slipped one arm under and around so I could take hold of her tail, tugging gently. Then I slowly began kissing and tasting her slightly salty skin around her narrow hips and thighs, trying to take the scenic route and enjoy all the sights on the way down. I was so engaged that I barely noticed her hand slipping up between my legs to grasp me. While I kissed my way to her slit, she took my enlivening cock in her hand and squeezed in expert ways. Her opposite hand was equally busy with her nipples and breasts.

Finally I reached her clitoris, and I spent some time just alternating a gentle hot breath on it's slick surface with cooler heavy blowing. Each time I blew cool air on it she would shiver, and reach down to almost touch the back of my head. After teasing her for a while in this manner I suddenly took her swollen clit into my mouth and sucked gently all her sweetness.

She had an unbelievable flavor, both salty and sweet but with a freshness that reminded me of sweet summer lemonade with no hint of sourness. Once I had a taste of it I lost all sense of patience and took her whole pussy into my mouth, inserting my tongue and tongue fucking her while I massaged her clit with my lower lip.

She started to wiggle furiously and pull on my penis faster and faster. When I had started she was covered in a sheen of sweet pussy juice, but as I continued I could feel and taste a larger amount of that wonderful stuff pooling deep inside her. It began to roll out and cover my nose and chin, which was messy but I didn't care or hardly notice. I was still caught up in her divine flavor.

She lifted up her other thigh high against her breast and I began to tug more firmly on her butt-plug-tail assembly, giving her that much more stimulation. It wasn't long before her quiet moans and sighs increased to groans and caterwauls. She wiggled and tensed as I nibbled and licked until her voice began to calm to hums and sighs.

Stretching and curling around just like a cat she brought herself up to my mouth to give one of her first class kisses. I took her in my arms and pulled her over onto me as I rolled on my back. Briefly I noticed that Faye was giving Jonas one of her specialty blow jobs, and that neither of them was noticing us. I happily continued to lay there enjoying the lovely girl laying on top of me until they were done.

"Thanks fore sharing this lovely creature with me, Jonas," I told him as he was catching his breath.

"It's all good," he said. "I don't feel cheated in the least. In fact, I may be somewhat in your debt."

"Hardly," Kara said to him. Then she turned to me. "Do you really have to go?" she asked.

"It's time," I said, and gently set her down on the floor next to her boyfriend. "I want to show a little appreciation to my girl for the rest of the evening." I kissed her quickly and stood up with Faye next to me. "But I do hope to see you again someday."

Kara stood up and hugged us both with her nakedness and even seemed to shed a tear. "I hope so! It was a fun night, and I enjoyed meeting you. You can come to any party I go to!"

"I just may do that. Now go back to Jonas and have fun for the rest of the evening." I ran my hand over her tight ass one last time, drawing it up and over her breast in the same way she had done when I first met her. "Goodnight, my sweet."

"I'll see you on tuesday," Faye added, referring to an exercise class they apparently both attended. "Have a wonderful morning."

We turned, and showed ourselves out of the house. The parking situation was a little bit clearer than when I arrived, but not much. I found our car and handed Faye into the passenger seat, enjoying the view down her neckline as I did so. Already I was finding myself eager to get home and into bed with her.

As we drove away, Faye spoke up in a quiet voice. "Did you mean what you said to Kara?"

"What's that?"

"About wanting to go to parties that she would be at. They wouldn't all be like tonight, but some of them would be." I could hear the smile in Faye's voice.

"Faye, I don't want to give up the sweetheart I have at home. I haven't spent all the time with her I want to yet. Tonight I met some very nice people and I had fun. I'd happily do it again under one condition."

"Oh?" Faye replied, still smiling.

kinpatsu
kinpatsu
65 Followers