All Comments on 'Halloween Party Chaperone'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Outstanding!

One of the best stories I have read on this site; thanks for having written it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Done!

Your story was extremely well written and very well told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Way to go!!!!!!

Well done. One of the best stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Welcome back...

I've been waiting patiently for your next submission. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Excellent... great writing and hot story. One of the best I've ever read on this site. Thanks for sharing and for all the hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing

This is probably the best story that I have ever read in this catagory. I was never turned on as much as I was by this one. I look forward for more of this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

Fantastic story. Please write more.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Shitty and Teasing

I have given you a '00' for very good reason. This story, like many others is nothing short of fantasy. In fantasy there is no birth control. The Pill fucked up this story badly. There is no cause for mentioning it and the suspense would have been much more erotic if it had not been mentioned. I don't know why some writers can write an outstanding story and then place birth control of some sort in it. You had a very good basis for a father knocking up his daughter as the daughter is living with her mother after the divorce, and it is obvious that the father and daughter get along exceptionally well and could make an excellent Mommy and Daddy together to go on and make more siblings for this baby.

For those of you that don't like my rating of this story or these comments, go and read your Holy Bible or watch a John Wayne movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Little don

Liked the story just fine, having a child with your daughter would be a disaster, one that a father would not put his daughter through. If little don below fucked something besides blow up dolls or klenex he might have a clue. To have such a strong fetish he should raise a couple of other mens children, or perhapes he is. Keep writing responsible stories, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
re Don12345

Are you mad? The majority of these stories while fictional have a real world setting. As such the authors discretion in characters contraception seems perfectly rational. Thanks anyway for drawing my attention to a fine story. UK CYNIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good

Very well written and very erotic. Well done. I wish the editors would not allow 00 ratings, especially from jerks like Don87654 who substitute their opinions for the author's. No story that passes editorial muster deserves such a low rating. Don87654 is a spoiler, unpleasant, untalented and not very intelligent.

clive2007clive2007over 15 years ago
Very Good

Very well written and very erotic. Well done. I wish the editors would not allow 00 ratings, especially from jerks like Don87654 who substitute their opinions for the author's. No story that passes editorial muster deserves such a low rating. Don87654 is a spoiler, unpleasant, untalented and not very intelligent.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Interesting category for this contest

Not your garden variety Halloween contest entry, that's for sure. Very nicely done!

sirsemegasirsemegaover 15 years ago
F***ing HOT!

Very hot! I'm trying this at home! Now just have to get a playboy type girl for a daughter and all her friends to come over for a costume party!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story....and another note to Don.....

This story was very well-written. The intro before the sex was lengthy, but not boring--it heightened the suspense. As for Don, it's easy to make such stupid comments while sitting in the cheap seats. I read your bio; you have no submissions. Why open an account if you are not going to contribute. You are like the typical down-voting trolls who, unfortunately, seem to infest every web community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Soooo Hot! Mmmm...

Mmmmm....that was so hot! Just the right build up of sexual tension for the perfect finale!

Just what I needed...lol My legs ache now, that was amazing and my body thanks you:)

I MIGHT let my husband read this one with me... or maybe not...

guildmanguildmanover 15 years ago
wonderful

that was a fantastic story! i hope there is more to it...a part 2 maybe with Melissa joining the fun...that would make this a delicisous story indeed!

keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nicely done

Very well done . Ignore the morons with their self centered comments , they're probably either homosexual or child molesters .

kjanekjaneover 15 years ago
Nicely Written and Hot

Great job on the tension, gradual buildup, and lovely details in the story. Would love to read more about Dad's adventures with his daughter and friends.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Terrific.

This story is so hot, that I had to go and change my soaked panties. Nice job... thanks.

sexmatesexmateover 15 years ago
One of the hottest stories I 've read for a while!

Excellent job the lead up was exquisite!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOL @ Don

Don you're telling a father to knock up his daughter then tell us to go read the bible? Can you spell hyprocrite? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Kudos to the author!

Kudos to the author! This was incredible. I'm extremely turned on right now (I'm female). This was SO sensual and erotic. Loved the Dom/sub feel too. And loved the build up, it was perfect; not too short and not too long. It's great to see authors here patient and willing to put effort into the foreplay instead of writing 3 lines of an intro then getting to the fucking. I'm bookmarking this and will read it again and again, yum!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thanks! ;)

Loved the CopDad/sluttydaughter story line...it's right up my alley! Thanks for the work break.

xoxo

kittenlovekittenloveover 14 years ago
damn good.

all I can say is it was damn good. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best...

I enjoyed this story as much as anything on Literotica, regardless of the genre. As another stated, I would like to see how far this storyline could be developed. Keep up the great writing !!

Fog_HornFog_Hornalmost 14 years ago

Awesome story, whew! What a build up! And the Climax was blow the top off, Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

This story left me hot and bothered. Oh, where's my daddy when I need him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

AFTER READING SOME VERY NICE COMMENTS & ONE FROM A NUT, EYE JUST HAD TWO ADD MY OWN THOUGHTS ...OVER THE YEARS EYE HAVE DISCOVERED THAT THOSE AUTHORS THAT ARE REALLY GOOD AT PUTTING A STORY TOGETHER THAT CAPTIVATES ONES INTERESTS & ATTENTION..ALL SHARE SOMETHING INN COMMON..(THEY ALL WRITE TO SLOW)SEW IF YOU WOOD PLEASE ENROLL INN A SPEED TYPING CLASS >> BECAUSE EYE AM READY FOUR SOME MORE OF YOUR SUBMISSIONS...ALL-SEW THE PILL GAVE IT A TOUCH OF REALISMEXCELLENT JOB,& THANK YOU FOE SHARING

Ms_StarliteMs_Starliteover 13 years ago
Oh wow!!!

That was hot!!!! Now I'm just waiting for Daddy to get home to take care some of this ache that you started.

isubmit2uisubmit2ualmost 12 years ago
Yes, Daddy, Isubmit2u

Delicious tension rising between them but next story should be of a party with all of his friends where he shares her... a party favor... just a thought

LitNymphoSlaveLitNymphoSlaveover 11 years ago
I wanna wear Sam's costume

I thought this was soooo sexy. It was well written, excellent buildup. You had me dripping the entire time, waiting for him to finally get that cock into her. I loved the tit play too. Sam's schoolgirl outfit really turned me on, since I'm also really into teacher/student sex. So yeah, this is by far one of the sexiest stories I've read. By the time I finished there was a huge puddle of cum on the seat.

foxyladyannfoxyladyannabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

This was one of the best stories I have read in this section of the stories realistic, well written was this an actual experience? It was written so convincingly I would say yes !

Thanks for writing this and sharing with us

FoxyLadyAnn

WolfeagerWolfeagerover 9 years ago
Excellent story

I loved every aspect: the slow build-up,the deep feelings developing between the protagonists, the sensual foreplay, the passionate sex. A great story from one of my favourite authors. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loved the story! It was actually rather unique too! Dad was progressively forward once he realized what his daughter wanted, which was awesome,not another guy acting like a twelve year old when approached!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucking HOT!!!

So fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

One of the hottest stories EVER !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great concept, good execution.

Loved the idea of putting the father in the costume of an authoritarian figure, thought it would have worked better if he had stayed in character the entire time and was addressed as officer and not Daddy.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
thanks for the recommendation!

great story...the long, slow build up...dominance....spanking... what more could a girl want??!!

5*s

eatmeslowly6996eatmeslowly6996almost 6 years ago
AWESOME

So fucking hot and the sexiest story I’ve read!!! Thanks for the recommendation! Can’t wait to read your other stories!!!

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 4 years ago
Very sexy story

....and so expertly written. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Full marks for ending the Melissa drama before it started.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

I'm not so much into the dom/sub scene but since it was offered in a rather low key format it gave the story an acceptable format. I do wish, though, you hadn't teased me by having dad put the baton on her pussy without actually inserting it. Oh well, a good story otherwise . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous