All Comments on 'Halloween Switch'

by aimili_sage

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RaphaelPalinskiRaphaelPalinskiover 12 years ago
WTF WAS UP WITH THE ENDING!?!?!

I liked it. The story was well writen, except for a few spelling mistakes. But the ending FUCKING SUCKED! Too corny for me. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WT?

loved the start of the story. You could really do alot with this if you decide to add to it. But the ending was a bit quick. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!! LOVED THE ENDING!

AMAZING STORY!!! LOVED THE ENDING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bitch made!

Bitch made!

wildchild0164wildchild0164over 12 years ago
love it

Love how you played this out. Hope you continue the story. Would love to see how this plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Continue with the story please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it's great when brothers and sisters just go ahead and do what comes naturally

A brother is naturally drawn to his baby sister's adorable little coochie, just as a sister is attracted to her big brother's meaty cock. I'm glad that the two boys in this excellent story got to stick their big hard cocks up between their own sisters' legs and blow their brotherly balls up their sisters' cute little cunts. Up his sweet sis's cunt is where a brother's creamy semen belongs.

quietman200quietman200over 10 years ago
Good story; weird ending

The story was super hot. But then ending left me scratching my head. It was like you just stopped and submitted it without finishing first. Also, once Derrick and Delila were fucking, there was no further description of Connor and Christy's climax. A missed opportunity and the reason a 5 became a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The story was pretty good! Would have been really good if the author knew where the hymen was. Sigh, seems like most of the authors on here are clueless and just make it up in their head instead of doing research. Ironically, if it had been something about a car they would have spent an hour or two on Google, lol!

The only other thing that seemed out of place was the brothers letting anyone else see any of their sisters goodies, heh. I'd have just kept them at the house for a private party instead of flashing their pussies to everyone in the house party, lol!!

All in all though, very well written and I enjoyed reading! Thanks for writing it!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

this story is so hot, i cant stop coming back to read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You should have made a presentation of the roles and the situation before telling the whol stoy . As is it is very confusin to the readers .

Amber man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous