Halloween Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But don't have one."

"It's a symbol. I'm a vampire."

"And a very sexy vampire you are," she said as she ran her hands over his velvet-covered chest. She traced his pectorals. Her eyes met his when he inhaled sharply. She had brushed over his nipples. "Sensitive?"

He nodded. "Where you goin' with this, Red?"

"Where do you think?" she said against his lips. Her tongue swiped across his lips before she moved away.

"On your knees."

"I'm gettin' there." She continued her explorations down his abs to the waistband of his pants.

"Now, Red. Don't make me spank your ass in front of everyone." His gaze captured hers when she glanced up. "On your knees, Now!"

She slid off his lap to kneel before him. He shifted to the edge of the chair, pushing his pants down slightly. Her hands shaking, she reached for his waistband. The button popped open then she slowly slid the zipper down and parted the fly. Hair and skin were the only thing under the pants. Reaching inside, she gently removed his dick from the leather.

Her eyes widened at his size. She'd seen both guys naked and erect before, but this. Wow. Her thumb and finger barely met when she circled him. She glanced up quickly then back to her hand, which was leisurely stroking him. She took a deep breath and leaned forward. She touched her tongue to the spongy head. A drop of pre-cum had formed at the tip. She swiped it off; the sweet taste exploded on her taste buds.

She licked him from root to tip before lowering her head over his cock. She pulled back until the tip kissed her lips then engulfed his shaft again. When it hit the back of her throat, she gagged and backed off. Feeling his fingers in her hair, she glanced up. His face was featureless; well, what she could see of his face since he wore a mask. His eyes seemed to glow from beneath hooded lids. He pushed her back down. Again he hit the back of her throat. When she went to pull away, he kept her there.

"Take a deep breath," he instructed, "then relax your throat." She did as she was told. When she relaxed, the head slipped in. Her eyes teared up as he held her there. Finally he allowed her to move. "Keep doin' that and I'll cum."

"Excitin', isn't it?"

Snow jumped when the voice sounded in her ear. She turned her head to find Dean standing beside her. "What is?"

"Watchin' your best friend go down on her brother." He cocked his head to the side. "Or is it your brother?" She just shook her head and turned back to the action. "You're not gonna tell me? I'm hurt." He sounded anything but. "We're being watched."

Her gaze darted to the veranda steps, where Connor was standing, talking to Princess Leia. Her eyes narrowed slightly.

"I think we should make big brother jealous." He leaned closer to her, his lips barely brushing her ear. "Turn your head towards me." She did, placing her lips very close to his. "Good."

She smiled. "He's so gonna kick your ass."

"Not before he fucks yours." He grabbed her ass, causing her to gasp. "Now, close your eyes and bite your lip.

She went a little farther and laid her head on his shoulder. She peeked at Connor beneath her lashes. He was frowning at them. She recognized that look; he was gearing up for a hissy fit. She inwardly smiled. She thrust her boobs out while pushing her butt farther into Dean's hand. He chuckled against her shoulder. "Now moan."

Connor had been watching Snow and Dean. When her lips parted in a moan, a red haze descended over his vision. He left Princess Leia in mid-sentence to stalk over to the couple.

"Dean, what the fuck do you think you're doin'?" He glanced down at Snow to find her panting and her chest flushed. He balled up his fists.

"Just being a good host. Snow looked lonely over here." Dean raised his hand and sniffed before inserting his fingers into his mouth. "Mmm. Delicious," he smirked.

Connor heard a roar in his ears as he reached for his friend; correction, former friend. Snow stopped him with a hand to his chest. He grabbed her arm and pulled her from between them. He pointed at Dean. "Stay away Roane, or God help me, I'll beat you bloody."

He stormed away, dragging Snow with him. He stormed down the steps and around the pool. When they neared the back fence, he stopped and pulled her into his arms. His mouth slammed onto hers. His tongue forced its way into her mouth. It stroked over her tongue, across the roof of her mouth. Her fingers dug into his shoulders as she kissed him back. The kiss was brutal, filled with pent-up lust and anger. His arms tightened around her waist. He began to rub his erection on her stomach.

He broke the kiss, resisting when she tried to continue. He stared into her brown eyes then released her. He placed a hand on her shoulder and pushed her down to her knees. Needing no instructions, she quickly undid his pants, freeing his dick to the humid air. Her tongue made a cursory swipe over the head before she engulfed him. He grimaced as his head fell back, eyes closed. When he felt the head of his cock enter her throat, he lowered his head to watch. He became aware of her hand beneath her skirt. Her moans tickled his dick. Gripping her braids, he pulled her off of him. She whimpered at her treat being taken away.

He fell to his knees before her, capturing her lips. He was breathing heavy by the time he broke the kiss. Ripping off his mask and do-rag, he flipped onto his back, his dick waving in the air. He was right under her, staring up at a soaked black thong. With a growl, he wrapped his hands around her thighs and pulled her forward. She shrieked as she fell forward, barely catching herself from falling face first onto his crotch. At the first touch of his tongue on her pussy, she moaned and took him back into her mouth.

Connor nipped at her pussy lips, which were split by the thong. He traced the scrap of material from her ass to her clit, his tongue dipping underneath it. Finally he moved it off to the side. Her clit stood stiff, the hood pulled back. He captured it in his mouth. She began to moan and shake as he sucked and flicked at it. Two fingers entered her pussy. She tightened on the intruders. He plowed forward, hitting her barrier with every thrust. He barely heard her muffled scream then he was flooded with her juices. He licked around his fingers as they continued to saw in and out. He could feel her copious cream flow down his chin and neck.

His hips thrust upwards into her open mouth. Her lips closed around his cock, her teeth scrapping lightly. That was all he needed. He groaned into her cunt as he began to cum. She tightened her suction and took him to the back of her throat. After his final spurt, she released him and fell beside him. He followed still licking, sucking, and fingering her. He tore off her thong and saw her bald pussy.

"Lila, tell me to stop," he said. His fingers teased the full lips then pinched her clit.

She shook her head. "We're both shaved," she gasped as another orgasm flowed over her. She pulled him up by his hair to seal their mouths together. Their combined flavors burst over their tongues, causing both of them to moan.

As she came down, Snow stared up at Connor. She caressed his face, her fingers becoming sticky with her cum. He kissed the tops of her breasts. He rolled off her and sat up.

"We need to go find Derrick and Red and leave." He stood and adjusted his pants to cover his still-hard cock. Reaching out, he pulled her up and into his arms. He kissed her gently. "If you're Delila, we're gonna have to fuck after Derrick's finished with you." She smiled seductively and led the way back to the veranda.

They found Derrick and Red Riding Hood right where they left them. This time Red was in the chair with her legs over the arms. Derrick was before her, tonguing her clit while he pistoned two fingers into her pussy. Connor could see that Snow was right; both of them were shaved. She was panting, thrusting her hips into Derrick's face. She grabbed his head, forcing him closer as she cried out.

Connor trailed his hand up Red's stocking-clad thigh. She opened her eyes to gaze at him with glazed eyes. He leaned down, licking at her lips until she parted them for him. His tongue dueled with hers. He heard Derrick growl. Breaking the kiss, he glanced down at his friend still between Red's splayed thighs. "We need to go, Now."

Derrick nodded, giving the pussy before him one last swipe. When he stood, her pussy juices coated his chin and down his shirt. He turned and gathered Snow White into his arms, kissing her soundly and sharing her friend's cum with her. Connor knelt in front of Red. He helped her detangle from the chair. Standing with her, he scooped her into his arms. Derrick had thrown Snow over his shoulder. Her skirt fell down, baring her ass to all.

*****

Derrick and Connor ushered the fairy tale beauties into Derrick's bedroom. They stood in the middle of the room, nervous at what was about to happen.

"Do you want us to remove our masks?" Snow White asked.

"Why? It just adds to the mystery," Derrick said. He pulled his shirt over his head. Connor knelt down to unlace his boots.

The girls glanced at each other. "Have you figured out who's who?"

"Yes."

When socks, shoes and shirts were removed, they stood there, watching their sisters. Slowly they peeled their leather pants off. Both were hard despite have cum in the past hour.

Connor smirked and crossed to Red.

"What about our costumes?" she asked.

"Leave 'em on." He stood flush against her. His erection prodded her in the stomach. "On the bed Red." She glanced over at Derrick and Snow White. "They're gonna watch," he said softly in her ear.

Her faux brown eyes stared up at him. "I'm scared," she whispered.

"It's okay, baby." He caressed her lips, down her neck. Bending his knees, he picked her up and carried her to the bed. After laying her across, he positioned himself beside her. His dick felt like it was searing her leg. His hand dipped between her legs, stroking her hairless lips. The tip of one finger began to shallowly fuck her.

"Connor," she began.

"Did you think I was gonna throw you on the bed and shove it in?" He shook his head. He rubbed the heel of his hand over her clit. She mewed in her throat. "I can't hurt you, baby. I'd rather rip my heart out." Two fingers entered her pussy and stilled. He scissored them back and forth.

Derrick led Snow White over to a chair across from the bed. He sat down and pulled her into his lap, placing her back to his chest.

"What are we doin'?" she asked.

"We're gonna watch,at least for a while." His hands cupped her breasts, massaging them through her costume. He tweaked her nipples, causing her to gasp. While he rolled one nipple between his thumb and finger, his other hand traveled down her stomach and underneath her skirt. Two fingers slipped easily into her sopping pussy.

She gasped. "Derrick."

"Watch 'em, Snow." She did. Her eyes were glued to her friend's pussy. Every time Connor slid his fingers deep inside Red, Derrick did the same to her. When Connor began to circle her clit with his thumb, Derrick did the same. Soon Red was writhing on the bed. Snow pumped her pussy onto Derrick's hand.

Little shocks were coursing through her body. As soon as she stepped to the edge of the precipice, Derrick quit thumbing her clit. She moaned in aggravation. His fingers pumped shallowly into her.

The action on the bed escalated. Connor moved from beside Red to between her legs. From her vantage point, Snow could see her back bow in climax. Her shout soon turned from one of completion to one of surprise and pain. She heard Red's soft sob and Connor's low voice.

Snow pushed Derrick's hands away from her so she could stand. He stared up at her then at her hand. He rose to his full height and took her hand. "You are not gonna fuck me in the chair," she said.

"Wasn't plannin' on it." He followed her to the bed. She lay down next to Red. Spreading her legs, she motioned him forward.

When he stepped between her thighs, she wrapped her legs around his waist. He smiled at the action. His fingers encircled his dick and stroked. Leaning over her, he stared down at Snow as he dragged the head up her saturated folds. They both inhaled sharply.

Derrick began to shallowly piston into her tight sheath. Soon he was bumping into her hymen. He pushed against it gently before pulling back. He did this several times before Snow nodded. He slammed into her, breaking through her virginity. She threw her head back, a scream trapped in her throat. Her teeth bit into her lower lips and tears leaked from her scrunched up eyes. He pushed off her mask.

"Shh, baby. It's over," Derrick said into her ear. He kissed away her tears. "Open your eyes, Lila." Her eyes flew open. He was watching her intently. He shifted, causing her to gasp. "Better?" She nodded. He pumped out then back into her slowly.

Delila clutched at her brother's arms as he made love to her. His hand slid between their bodies to strum her clit. Her hips arched to meet his. Her eyes widened at the sensations of his cock hitting a sweet spot and his fingers on her clit. Her pussy clinched around him. He groaned and hung his head.

"Lila," he said softly. "I'm sorry." He shifted her legs over his arms and leaned forward. When he entered her again, it was with more force than before. He hammered into her pussy; she hung on for the ride. Little growls escaped his throat. A few strokes later, he tensed. His head was thrown back, his teeth ground together. She could feel the spurts of his cum enter her.

He gently pulled out and dropped to his knees. Her swollen pussy was right before him. With a groan, he latched on to her clit and pushed a finger into her ass. Spasms racked her body as he nibbled on that bundle of nerves. She screamed; clutching at the bed covers.

Wiping his chin, he crawled up and collapsed next to his sister. She laid her head on his chest and he pulled her closer. Turning his head, he noticed Connor and Christy in the same position.

"Derrick?"

"Hmm?"

"How did you tell us apart?" Delila propped her chin on her head to look at him.

A grin spread his lips. "You two thought of everything. We were really fooled until I went down on 'Red'."

"What you didn't realize is that you have a birthmark," Connor continued. She rolled over to look at him with a frown.

"Birthmark? I don't have a birthmark."

"Yes. You do," he chuckled. Christy slapped at his chest lightly.

"Its right here, baby." Derrick's finger lightly caressed her pussy lips. "A little strawberry that tastes very sweet."

12