All Comments on 'Happy Anniversary - A Ghost Story'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
Sweet Little Flash

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nonsense.

:-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
short & sweet

:-)

Thank you

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Nice, fun story!

That was a really nice, short story. Very heartwarming. Thanks!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Wonderful

You write such wonderful stories, I'm glad the trolls haven't put you off.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Very good

Outstanding flash story. Thanks.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Beautiful story! Glad she moved on.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great out of this world short story, 5 stars

Woodturner2018Woodturner2018over 3 years ago

Excellent story, very good advice. I enjoy all of your stories, I don’t always agree with them but I understand that each individual has there own way of looking at things. Everyone should have a more open mind and try as they say “walk a mile in the other person’s shoes” to real understand how they feel.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Didnt

Didn't take her long to drop her knicker.s

BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years agoAuthor

To Nitpic

Three years isn't long enough? It was a year after his death when they reconnect for the weekend, then two years later when she remarried.

Some people need to get a life, you and dark2donut slam every author's work without writing anything yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: Nitpic Well why don't you tell us how long is appropriate before finding a new partner. She's over forty years old, after all. Life doesn't stop, and before you know it, it's over. There is always a smart ass commenting on every story. Never fails. Yep, it's out of this world story all right, but a nice warm read. Peace. (signed ML)

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66almost 2 years ago

If you have really lost your spouse, this story is not cute, or whimsical, or amusing, or romantic. This could only have been written by some one who has never had to feel and live with the kind of pain that losing some one you loved entails. Death is final. There are no magic moments when you get to hold your wife or husband again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that location would be rhe most heavily visited place on the planet.

I also find it terrifyingly said to be able to see and interest with your loved one with any finality or closure.

Case in point: SPOILER ALERT--- see the agony of Aeryn Sun from Farscape after Black Criton dies and she goes to the mystical planet.

To see and even interact briefly but no they can't be together on this lifetime just seems like it would really twist the knife. At the same time who could resist.

Finally I don't judge about people remarrying after loss of a loved one. It si their life and their happiness. But after being with a loving spouse for many years (in my case 29 yrs of marriage and 31 of being together) there is zero chance I would remarry. That was probably the cade 10-15 years ago. It is how I am wired. My wife feels the same though I suspect she might have arrived at that point in the last few years, not quite as early as me. Regardless to each their own how they view lost love. Ironically so-callled grey divorces are so brutal emotionally, most people so afflicted say it is as bad or worse than losing a close loved one. Scary.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

that was a little different,but good .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...

SIMILAR Stories