Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey! Me, conservative? No way. I was well brought up and I wasn't a slut; that was all. Well, and I was a little conservative. Especially if you compared me to Fan. And I certainly wouldn't consider taking one for the team. Not like Cindy seemed to be. What was it with Cindy? And what were they talking about now? Me being ready? Ready for what? And what sort of "type" did Cindy think suited Kam? I thought I suited Kam perfectly.

"Isabelle?" My husband chuckled. "Ohhh, she's my type alright Cindy, believe that. You know I like you "butter won't melt in my mouth" types. And she's not as conservative as you think, Cindy. Not really. I got her into bed last night with Fan and that gweilo guy you met this morning, Jim. All night..."

"You're joking?" Cindy sounded stunned. Was I that conservative that it was that unbelievable? And okay, if you'd asked me a few days ago, I wouldn't have believed I would have done what I had done last night either but that was me.

"No, no joke. Seriously, she let Jim fuck her boobs and cum all over them when I told him too this morning, she was even jerking him off before that while I was fucking her and I didn't have to tell her to or anything."

"Isabelle did that?" Cindy sounded stunned.

Me? I felt stunned as well. Kam was talking about me. To Cindy. Talking about me and last night and what we'd done. I mean, I understood guys talked about sex and stuff between themselves, but I was Kam's wife, not a girlfriend or a casual pickup in a bar or a nightclub. Now guys talking about a girl like Fan, that was something I could understand. But my husband talking about me? And not too a guy either, but to a girl that worked for him.

That was so not acceptable!

I didn't even hesitate. Not for a second. I fished my iPhone out of my handbag and started videoing through the crack in the door. Kam and I were so going to have a little discussion about just what it was appropriate for a husband to share about his wife. Apart from his wife, of course. Oh yes we were. I loved Kam. Okay, I loved Kam enough to do what I'd done with him and Fan and Jim last night. And yes, I had enjoyed it very much despite my initial trepidation. So much that, okay, yes, I admitted it to myself, I'd do it again happily if he wanted to. But no, I wasn't gossiping to anyone in my office about it. Not like Kam seemed to be.

Kam smirked. That's the only way I could describe his expression. A self-satisfied and very smug smirk. Now I was getting mad. "Oh yeah, you'd have loved watching her, Cindy. She was scared and nervous as hell but the whole scene just turned her right on. She let me strip her pretty much naked in front of Jim and Fan and then she was so wet when I was fucking her and she didn't say no once." I heard Kam chuckle again.

Really, Kam! Now I was angry. Angry that he'd shared that with Cindy. And why? Why would he tell Cindy that? Why were they talking about me so openly? Why was Kam telling her all this? This was just so embarrassing on top of any other concerns I had. I made sure my iPhone was getting all this. Oh, Kam and I were so going to have that little talk.

"Ohhh, you loved that didn't you, Kam," Cindy murmured. "I bet you just loved that. What else did you do to the poor girl?"

Huh? Poor girl? Me? What was going on? What was she talking about? Well, I had that figured out. Me. But why did that make me the poor girl in this? I'd loved what had happened. Really, just what was going on between her and Kam? Why was Kam telling her all this? Why why why?

"Not much, not half as much as I'd have liked, I just fucked her in front of Fan and Jim last night and I had her showing them her pussy, spreading her legs wide so they could see her better while I fucked her, that sort of thing. But this morning, after Jim shot off all over her boobs and I'd cum in her pussy, we fed her our cum and she swallowed it all and then I gave her another good fuck while I fed her Jim's cum. Really turned me on watching her swallow it all. Jim got so hard watching he had to fuck Fan again."

"Ohh Kam, that's just so dirty, doing that to Isabelle." Cindy giggled breathlessly. "It really turned you on doing that to her didn't it, you're all hard again just talking to me about it."

"Yeah."

"And now you're going to take her to Albert's Party after the banquet next weekend? Poor Isabelle. Don't you think that'll be a bit much for her, all at once?"

"No, I don't think so, not after last night and the way she reacted. I think she'll watch to start with and after that I'll just see how far I can get her to go. Besides, I've got this weekend and all next week to persuade her to go a lot further, by the time we go to Albert's after the banquet next weekend, it should only be a little bit further for her by then. I hope. I'm going to have fun seeing how far I can get her to go this weekend." There was that chuckle again. "It's going to be fun training her."

"You're evil Kam. It won't be such fun for Isabelle, believe me. But I want to be there and see what she does at Albert's party... Okay, this gweilo guy, I'll do it." She sounded decisive all of a sudden. "Dennis or Daniel or whatever his name is, I mean, for the banquet. " She giggled. "And Albert's Party. You'd like me there as well wouldn't you Kam, even without this gweilo guy?"

Kam chuckled, that low throaty chuckle that always excited me. Even now. "Oh yeah, you know I like watching you being fucked Cindy."

Huh? What the heck? He'd watched Cindy? He'd watched Cindy being fucked? What the fuck?

"Ohh, I know you do Kam, I know you like that. You've made a total little slut of me and you like that you've done that to me, don't you. You're a bad man." She rolled that of her tongue so sensually it sent a shiver through me. Then I thought about it. He'd made a slut out of Cindy? How? When? He'd only hired her a few weeks ago? What was going on here?

Now I was getting really upset. Upset and, actually, I felt jealous and worried as well as angry. I mean, what we'd done with Jim and Fan, that was me and Kam together. It was sounding suspiciously like Kam was having an affair with Cindy. No, it sounded like he WAS having an affair with Cindy and that just was not on. Okay, so now I was starting to feel officially upset. Upset. I was feeling officially furious!

"Yeah, well, I told you I was going to turn you into a little slut back when I fucked you that first time." Kam chuckled again. "You liked the idea back then."

He'd really fucked Cindy? Back then? Just how long had this been going on? Now I was feeling like someone had hit me with a hammer. Oh God. Oh my god. My Kam? Fucking that little bitch? Oh. My. God!

"I know. I didn't believe you would though, not back then."

"I know you didn't, that was why you were such fun. But you believe me now though, don't you?"

"Well, I have to believe you don't I Kam. I'm a little slut all for you. Because you want me to be one. Because you turned me into one."

"Oh yeah, I did didn't I Cindy. I enjoyed that too."

"I know you did. I mean, when I met you I was like Isabelle is now... wasn't I?"

"Yeah, you were, just like Isabelle. A bit shy and sweet and totally fucking hot and now you're a little slut that fucks anyone I tell you too. Aren't you?"

"Yes... Yes, you know I am, Kam."

"And now I'm telling you to fuck this guy Daniel, okay."

"Okay, okay, I said I will."

There was that chuckle again. "And you know what, by the time I'm finished with Isabelle, she'll be just like you Cindy...letting anyone fuck her who I want to fuck her."

I felt ... horrified. This wasn't the Kam I thought I'd married. It was like Jekyll and Hyde.

"You like the thought of watching somebody else fuck Isabelle too, don't you Kam? I know you do. You really do want to turn her into a little slut, just like me, right?" Cindy sounded all breathless, like that thought was exciting for her. Bitch.

My husband snorted. "Oh fuck Cindy, that's what I just said, but yes. You got that one right. Just like you."

"She's your wife Kam, you married her. You really don't mind somebody else fucking your wife?"

"No, it totally turns me on. Just like watching someone else fuck you turns me on."

"Yeah, I know it does."

I leaned against the doorframe, shaking, speechless, feeling faint. Feeling slightly ill. All of a sudden one of the certainties of my world had been destroyed. I wanted to scream. I wanted to hit something. I wanted to hear what else they said. What else was going to come out of their mouths? What else were they going to say about me? What was Kam thinking? What did he really think about me? Did he love me? Now I knew what was going on between Kam and Cindy. I'd never suspected a thing. But wasn't that what they always said. The wife was the last to know. I felt like an idiot.

Kam chuckled again. "Remember that first time you did what I wanted, you let me fuck you while Ricky and Alan watched? Remember how you felt?"

"Yeah." Cindy's response was a gasp. Almost a moan.

"Well, that was Isabelle last night, except she went a lot further than you did. With Jim." My husband chuckled. "God, I'm totally hard thinking about it, the way she let him fuck her boobs." Even now, just mentioning what Jim had done with my boobs made me shiver with excitement. Despite being furious with Kam.

"I can see," Cindy giggled. "So, what does your devious mind have planned for Isabelle this weekend? Obviously something, if you're planning on taking her to Albert's party after the banquet." Now this was something I wanted to hear. Just what had my bastard of a husband been thinking.

"Oh yeah," Kam breathed. Knowing him as I did, or at least, as I thought I did, I could hear the desire in his voice. The lust. Even now, after everything I'd overheard, that tone of his voice turned my knees to jelly, made my pussy pulse wetly. "Another double date with Jim I think. She was fascinated by his dick. Play it right and I'm sure I can get her to let him fuck her."

"That'd be so hot, watching someone else fuck Isabelle while you fuck me." I could hear the shiver of excitement in Cindy's voice. "Watching Isabelle watch you fuck me. God Kam, I'm so wet just thinking about it." There was a short silence, broken by the rustle of clothing, a little gasp and then Cindy's voice moaning. A soft "oooohhhhh." I couldn't bring myself to actually look. No, no, I didn't want to see anything.

"Yeah, you are aren't you." Despite myself, I felt my own shiver of excitement. I mean, I was horrified by everything Kam had said but the thought of Jim's cock; that still excited me. Thinking of watching Kam fuck Cindy, that made me feel intensely jealous and excited me all at the same time. Thinking of Kam and Cindy fucking while they watched Jim fuck me, my knees began to buckle. I thought of Jim's cock, huge in my hand. So much longer and thicker than Kam's. What would it feel like sliding into me? Would it stretch me? Would it go further up inside me than Kam's? It was longer, of course it would. And when he came, there was so much semen. What would that feel like, flooding me, spurting out inside me in such copious quantities?

Nooooo! I had to stop thinking about Jim. Even if Kam was cheating on me, I wasn't going to do that. No, I wasn't. I was married to Kam, I loved him. I was only his and Kam could keep dreaming about the rest. Well, okay, I'd let Jim fuck my boobs again, he could cum on me of Kam wanted that, but nothing else. The direction my thoughts were going in was just to confusing, to weird.

"You like that thought do you Cindy? Maybe I should bring you along for Jim to fuck instead of Fan."

"Okay." I could hear her breathing hard. "Yes ... Yes please Kam ... bring me."

"You know what Cindy, you're too easy, you really are a little slut at heart you know, I think you were all along, right from that first time I fucked you."

"Kam!"

"Yeah, I remember Cindy, I remember were so fucking easy, you were waiting for me all afternoon, I could see you and then you just about chased me out of that career fair and down the street." Kam laughed. "I still remember that look on your face when I tossed you that hotel room card and told you that if you wanted the job, you'd be waiting there for me in an hour's time."

"And then you went and had a coffee and I was sitting there waiting and just about having a heart attack."

"Bastard, wasn't I? But you went there and you waited.""

"I wanted the job."

"You wanted me to fuck you as well."

"You didn't even ask. You just walked into the room and started taking your clothes off."

"Hey, I was interviewing you at the same time and you didn't leave." Kam chuckled. "I have to say, as job interviews went, you passed with flying colors."

"Yeah, well, I'd have been a bit upset if you hadn't given me the job after what you did to me. Honestly, I thought you were never going to stop."

Kam laughed again. "Well, all I can see is that the second time round it was you who sucked me hard and sat on me and did all the work. You were good too, good for someone who was doing it for the first time, I was impressed. Anyhow, fucking you was a bonus, I probably never told you but I'd already decided we were going to offer you a job before I left the career fair. So when you chased me down the street, that was a complete fucking bonus."

"You never told me that." Cindy sounded upset now. Well, I would have been too. Jesus, I was sympathizing with her. She was the one having an affair with my husband.

"Hey Cindy, fucking you's still a bonus. Now why don't you take stop talking and take your panties off for me?"

"What if someone comes?"

"Don't know about someone else, but I'm going to cum babe. In you. Get your pantie s off now."

She did. I watched Kam watching her as she slipped them down and kicked them off. He was still talking. I was still listening. Horrified. Fascinated. Excited. "You know Cindy, I really think Jim's the guy to fuck Isabelle. He's really got the hot's for her and she's fascinated by his dick. She couldn't take her eyes of it last night and this morning. And watching Jim fuck you to start with, that'll get her hot enough for him and me to tag team Isabelle."

What? What the...? Kam? Kam actually really did want Jim to fuck me. And he really was fucking Cindy. The reality hit me like yet another physical blow, staggering me. What was worse was that I knew, I absolutely knew, that if I hadn't heard Kam spelling it out, it might have worked. I mean, last night, last night I'd have let Jim if he'd taken that step. Probably.

"Oh yeah? Well, I'll do it. Jim can fuck me." I could hear clothing rustling. Heavy breathing. Kam was undoing her top, she was unzipping his trousers. I could see his cock, see how aroused and excited he was as he turned her round and bent her forward over the conference table.

No Kam, no, don't do this. I wanted to scream and sob and play with myself all at the same time.

"You know I'll do it Kam. You know I'll do anything you want."

"Yeah, I know that Cindy. Isabelle, she was so turned on, she was dripping. Like you are now. Bend over, babe."

I heard a flurry of movement, clothing rustled. I was so totally stunned by everything I'd heard. I just stood there, panting, my eyes closed. Until I heard Cindy.

"UUUUUGGHHHHHH."

"Is that what you want huh Cindy?" Kam's voice, urgent.

"OOOHHHHHHHHH." Cindy, moaning. The unmistakable sound of bodies slapping against each other. Oh my god! Kam! I should have felt angry. Furious! Jealous! My husband. With another woman. My husband was fucking another woman! When my eyes flew open, I could see him. See them. I could see her push her butt back, push herself back onto my husband's cock so that he slid half into her.

"Deeper Kam ... Please ... I want it in me... deeper."

I knew exactly how she felt. Kam did that to me too. My knees turned to jelly.

"You know what? If I can get her to let Jim fuck her this weekend, it'll be fun to see how far she'll go at Albert's."

"Yeah? Fun for you, Kam. You're not worried about Isabelle are you? Or me?"

"Cindy, you're a born slut, you love all this. And Isabelle, she's mine, I know her, she's just like you, she's going to love it as well. And me, I'm going to have a ball with both of you." He laughed, still fucking Cindy. "Now that guy Dennis, Daniel, whatever his names is, Albert tells me he's into doing sandwich's, he likes to fuck the girl's ass while some dude fucks her pussy."

"I'm not doing that, Kam." Cindy didn't sound at all certain.

"You did it with me last month babe, me and Ricky. Remember. But I was thinking of Isabelle. With Jim and that guy."

"UUUGHHHHHH ... ughhh ... yeah, yeah, it hurt like fuck Kam. It'd be too much for Isabelle."

"Yeah, well, maybe, maybe not. Albert's party, you're gonna let Dennis and Ricky do that to you babe, where Isabelle can see you. And Jim and I are gonna tag-team Isabelle until Jim's got her squealing, and then I'm going to leave her to Jim and finish up with you babe and let Dennis and Jim sandwich Isabelle. Hey, maybe Ricky can fuck her boobs with Dennis and Jim fuck her ass and pussy."

"I want to see that. I want you to fuck me while they do Isabelle. I want Isabelle to see that. Promise?"

"I promise, she will, babe. Now what're you going to tell your boyfriend about next Saturday night."

"Nothing. Just that I'm out on a date with someone else. He dates me, he doesn't own me."

"Coz we all know who does, right."

"Yeah. ... Oh Jesus ... oh Jesus ... Kam ... Oh god ... Yes ... yes ...Fuck me ... fuck me hard..."

"You're going to let this guy Daniel fuck your ass next weekend aren't you?"

"Uuughhhh ... okay ... Yes ... If you want me too ... Ohh Kam ... Kam..."

"I want you to, okay."

"Yes ... Yes... just fuck me now..."

I had to see more. I had to look and see more. I felt slightly sick and more than a little excited at one and the same time. I wasn't angry or upset though and that was weird. I should be angry and upset at everything he'd said, at his plans for me, after all, Kam was my husband. Mine! And he was planning to have that guy Jim fuck me. And this other gweilo guy, Dennis. Both of them. At the same time. Jesus Kam. I knew I should be furious, but really, I had no idea what to think. None at all. My mind was a blank. Except for an image of me, on my hands and knees, with Jim's cock plunging into me while I watched Kam and Cindy. Noooooo! I didn't want that! I didn't want to think that!

But I did know that my hand was under my skirt, between my legs and I could feel the incredible heat there. Heat and wetness.

I eased closer to the doorframe, heart pounding, breathing hard. Bringing my eye up close to the crack, I peered through. Now I could see much more clearly into the meeting room, see very clearly indeed. Cindy was bent forward over the conference room table. She would have looked very elegant in that business suit and blouse except that the jacket was on the floor, the skirt was rucked up around her waist and her blouse hung open with her bra pushed upwards to expose both her tiny little breasts and one knee was up on the conference table.

And Kam was standing behind her with his trousers round his hips fucking her. I could see that her pussy was shaved completely. Like mine. His hands held her hips, his cock ... MY COCK ... was busy sliding in and out of her. Kam was taking his time with her and I could see she was loving it. Just as I did when he did that to me. I found myself wondering if I looked like that when Kim did me. Except my boobs were a lot bigger than Cindy's. Cindy was almost flat.

"Next weekend," Cindy gasped, "at Albert's Party."

"Yeah." Kam grunted.

"I want to lick Isabelle's pussy. I want to help you fuck her. And after you finish in me and those other guys finish with her, I want you to make her to lick your cum from my cunt when you're done with me."