Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna see Cindy's pussy take it too huggghhh?"

"Yeah ... yeah .. I want to see that Kam ... I want to see him make her squeal." God, if she squealed like she had when Kam was fucking her, it was going to drive me crazy tonight.

"Oh yeah baby ... yeah ... I wanna see Jim's cock make you squeal too..."

"Oh yeah ... yeah ... I want that ... I want that ...hhugghhhh? ... Kam ..."

"Oh fuck Isabelle ... Imagine Jim's cock in you ... fucking you... Oh fuck..."

"Fucking me ... Like ... like you are now..."

"Yeah ... oh yeah ... fucking you hard..."

"Fucking Cindy ... then me ... taking turns with us?..."

"Yeah ... yeah ... I want to see that ... oh fuck ... Isabelle ... Isabelle ... It's cumming ..."

"Cum in me," I moaned desperately, "I want you to cum in me ..."

"Oh yeah..." Kam grunted, "oh yeah, I'm going too ... I'm going too..."

"Cum in me like you're Jim cumming in my pussy," I moaned.

"GGAAAAAHHHHHHHH UGGHHH UGGHHHH UGHHHH UGHHHHH." Just like that he howled, his cock exploding inside me, great jets of cum erupting deep within me, flooding me. My pussy convulsed on him, I pushed back onto his spurting length, moaning as my body was carried away in another of those marvelous orgasms. His hand in the middle of my back pinned me to the desk as he humped me wildly, his cum still spurting out inside me, his cock throbbing in me as my pussy danced on him, milking him as my orgasm washed through me in golden waves that only slowly faded away.

"Oh fuck Isabelle," Kam groaned, buckling at the knees and collapsing back into his chair, his cock sucking out of me, leaving me empty. "Fuck, that was amazing."

"Oh yeah," I moaned, face down on his desk, his cum trickling wetly down my inner thighs. "Oh yeah, that was." I couldn't move. It was all I could do to lie on the desk, my eyes closed, breathing hard. Now that had been a fuck. I liked it.

It took me a couple more minutes to get my breath back. By then his cum was dripping from my pussy to the carpet in long sticky threads. I didn't care. I was in no hurry to move. I knew Kam would enjoy looking at me like that. But I did have to get back to work so eventually I managed to push myself to my feet, grab a handful of tissues and wipe myself off. Kam laughed. I poked my tongue out at him as I slipped into my panties.

"Good idea,' he said, "you can lick me clean." He gestured.

I looked at him. After a moment I smiled and sank to my knees before him. "Okay," I said meekly. I heard a slight gasp from behind the door as I took his sticky length in my mouth and licked and sucked him. The taste wasn't bad, quite palatable in fact. After I'd cleaned up rather thoroughly, he was still limp so I carefully tucked him away.

"Until tonight" I smiled, giving him a little pat. "See you when I come to pick Cindy up."

"Yeah honey, see you then."

He stood to hug me, I made sure I kissed him, my mouth wide open, sucking his tongue in, giving him a good taste of his semen and my pussy juices. If that bitch Cindy kissed him after I left, she was going to taste me. I liked that thought. Oh yeah, I did! I was already enjoying thinking about how I would tease him some more, keep him on tenterhooks tonight, while all the time not giving him what he wanted!

Yes! Now THIS was fun.

All the way back to my office, I thought about tonight. The possibilities. Oh yes, the possibilities. I'd teach Kam to cheat on me. I'd punish Kam for planning to share me with other men, Without even asking me. With no consideration for whether I was even willing or not.

The bastard.

And all the time I knew, I knew that if I hadn't heard him talking about me to Cindy, I'd probably have ended up giving him exactly what he'd wanted, exactly what he'd planned. He knew me well. Far too well. Better than I knew myself, I realized. Even now, the thought of giving him what he desired from me was exciting me. Tempting me. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Even if I was REALLY mad with him.

Mad with him or not, I found myself actually excited as I sat down in my cubicle and thought about tonight. About Kam and Jim and Cindy. But what about Fan? I'd asked Fan if she'd like to get together tonight too and I'd forgotten all about that..

Now I was mad AND confused AND upset AND excited AND feeling a little guilty for forgetting Fan. I'd have to call her. Apologize.

"Penny for your thoughts?" David's voice jerked me back to awareness.

"Huh?" David was standing next to my cubicle, looking down at me, his nostrils flaring. I was suddenly acutely aware that I was all sweaty and I wasn't wearing a bra. It was sitting in my handbag on the side of my desk. I hadn't brushed my hair either and my lipstick was probably smeared. God, I was so sure I looked and smelt like I'd been freshly fucked. I could just about feel David's eyes burning into me. Burning into my boobs anyhow. Typical gweilo ham-sup-lo. I glanced down. Oh yes, he was definitely excited. And that bulge was big. As big as Jim's. My eyes widened. I smiled. Ohhhhh yes.

I looked up at him. "Are you doing anything tonight, David?"

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Coming up next: Happy Birthday to Me, Chapter 06: Isabelle and Friday night's ...