Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered, one of my fingers slipping inwards between my swollen lips, thinking about that. Something I'd never thought of before. Licking another girl's pussy. Another girl licking my pussy. I thought of this morning, when Jim and Kam had scooped fingerfuls of their cum from my breasts and my pussy and fed it to me ... and how I'd swallowed it. How I'd licked it from their fingers. How I'd licked their fingers clean. Then I thought about licking Kam's cum from Cindy's pussy as my finger brushed my clitoris and I shivered again, biting my lip hard, stifling a moan. My next thought was of Cindy licking Kam's cum from my pussy and I just about had an orgasm then and there.

"Oh yeah babe, I'd love to see that." Kam threw his head back, driving himself into Cindy. Who moaned with pleasure, just as I had earlier this morning. "We can share her," he grunted. "She can lick your cunt out while I fuck her from behind."

"Do you think she'll really do it?" Cindy gasped. God, I had to close my eyes. The thought was making me weak at the knees. No way was I doing that. No way in hell. But Cindy licking Kam's cum from my pussy while Jim fucked her from behind, now that I could see myself doing. Oh yes.

"I think so," Kam groaned, "she was almost there last night and this morning. If Jim had moved on her, she'd have let him fuck her, I could see her face. She wouldn't have said no." His cock was moving in and out of Cindy's pussy as he spoke.

"God, I hope so, Cindy groaned. I watched in fascination as his cock disappeared completely inside her. She clutched at the conference table, I could hear her breathing, see the look on her face. My fingers sound their way to my aching clitoris, finding it, stroking so that my legs shook. "I want her to lick your cum out of me so bad Kam ... So bad."

"You'll have to settle for me cumming in your mouth tonight," Kam grunted.

Huh? What?

"Oh ... ohhhkay...we're going out tonight? Cindy moaned.

"Yeah, I'll call Isabelle, tell her I'm working late, I want to fuck your ass again tonight."

"Kam... That hurt last time..."

"Yeah, but it felt real good for me, I want to get your ass used to taking it before Albert's party."

"Oh god, Kam... Please."

"You want it tonight or not Cindy?"

"Ohhh ... ohh." Cindy was pushing herself back on Kam. "If you want Kam ... you know you can do whatever you want to me..."

He could? That bastard. He was doing whatever he wanted to Cindy as well as to me? God, my pussy was so wet and I badly wanted to finish myself of. I wanted an orgasm. I wanted to be fucked so badly. Enough. I'd heard more than enough. I flipped recording off, slipped my iPhone into my handbag, eased myself away from the door and retrieved my jacket on trembling legs. I could still hear Cindy's moans from the other side of Kam's office. He was going at her harder now. I smiled. Opening the other door, loudly, I turned as if I'd just walked in.

"Hi Kam, ...oh," I said, loudly. The moans cut off. There was a flurry of whispers, silence for a moment, then...

"Isabelle, uhhh .. hi ... hang on, just finishing a client call ... be with you in a moment"

"No problem, I'll grab a coffee, don't rush." I backed out of his office and walked across to the coffee machine as nonchalantly as I could, my inner thighs brushing slickly against each other with every step. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a tousled-looking Cindy emerge from the conference room and hurry away in the other direction, hands fumbling at her clothes, bright red shoes pittering down the carpet. My eyes tracked her. She must be panicked. Her panties protruded slightly from one hand. Mad as I was, I had to stifle a giggle. And to think I'd liked her when we'd met. She was actually rather a nice girl. But then, so was I. And Kam had had his way with both of us. The cheating lying bastard.

When I wandered back into Kam's office, he was already there, the door to the adjoining conference room firmly closed, looking as immaculate as ever. Except for the bulging erection that pushed the front of his trousers outwards.

"Isabelle." He swept me into his arms, kissed my forehead.

"Kam, honey." I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his lips, my tongue sliding into his mouth. Oh that dirty cheating bastard, I could taste pussy on his tongue as he kissed me back. That could only be Cindy's pussy. I was still furious with him, but the taste of her on his tongue was also exciting. My hand stroked that bulge. Stroked the erection that Cindy hadn't managed to satisfy. That I hadn't given her the chance to satisfy. Well, she wasn't going to get it after I left either.

"You ARE happy to see me," I purred, my hand stroking him lightly. "Was last night and this morning that exciting for you."

I dropped both hands to his trousers, unbuckling his belt, unzipping him, working his trousers and his boxers down, feeling his erection spring free. It was still wet from Cindy. I held him in one hand, stretching upwards to seal my mouth to his for a long passionate kiss. "I guess it was," I breathed, adding with a giggle, "that was so hot this morning darling, you didn't mind Jim using my boobs with his cock did you?" I felt his cock jerk in my hand. No, his cock didn't seem to mind at all. Bastard. I slipped my hand down to his balls, held them, caressed them.

A quick squeeze? Balls, they're the consistency of a ripe plum and about the same size. One good squeeze and a twist and I'd have my revenge then and there. Kam would need an ambulance of course, but no, then there'd be police and all sorts of trouble. And besides, I badly needed fucking and Kam was my husband. MINE. Even if he was temporarily being unfaithful to me. Well, husbands were generally like that, so some of the older ladies at my office had confided. And I did love him. Very much.

No, no physical damage. Any punishment I inflicted on Kam would be more subtle than that. I needed to think carefully about what was suitable. How to put a stop to this little affair of his to start with. How to put a stop to these ideas he had of sharing me with other men. But not yet. Not immediately. No spur of the moment decisions. I had so much to learn. There was so much I didn't know. And Cindy, thinking of watching Cindy was exciting. Although Cindy wasn't going to get what she wanted. No, definitely not. She was going to get what I wanted instead. I was going to think about this some more. And meanwhile, oh god, I wanted Kam's cock in me so much. I needed fucking and I didn't want him to waste that nice hard erection on that slut Cindy.

"Did you mind Jim doing that darling? It looked so hot and his cock was huge..."

I stroked Kam's cock slowly, feeling my own wetness, enjoying that feeling of anticipation. Enjoying knowing I was going to get this and Cindy was going to be missing out. I know, I sound like a jealous little cat, but Kam was MY husband. Mine. And that meant his cock was mine too.

"Uhhhh," I breathed as Kam forced two fingers into me, raising me up onto my tiptoes. "Uuughh ... no ... no ... Yes, I did ... but you wanted him to Kam ... you told him to ... To fuck my boobs... So I let him...I let him for you."

"You liked it though, didn't you?"

"I liked it because you wanted it Kam, you wanted him to ... and I want to satisfy you. I always want to satisfy you honey." I smiled as his fingers moved inside me. God yes, I so wanted to satisfy Kam. "I want to satisfy you now, Kam." I sank to my knees before him on the carpet, my hands tugging his trousers and his silk boxers down to his ankles. I'd never done what I was going to now for him before either. He'd wanted me to but I'd always declined and Kam hadn't pushed it. But today I was going to.

I took his cock in my hand and held it in position for my mouth. After a last glance up at him, I lifted his cock up and with my other hand found his balls and gently cupped them, drawing them up and out, tenderly licking them, delicately running my tongue over them as I held him in my hand. I heard Kam make a little noise of appreciative enjoyment and I knew I was pleasing him. My tongue licked its way from his balls to the base of his shaft before working slowly upwards. I slowly coated his length with my saliva, my hand continuing to stroke him slowly as my tongue reached the upper half of his length. I lapped at his swollen glans, running my tongue around it, inadvertently licking a large drop of pre-cum from the tip as my tongue ran over him.

I savored the salty taste of him as I opened my mouth wide and took him in, sliding my lips down his shaft, my tongue sliding down under him until the tip of his cock brushed the back of my mouth. I could taste that bitch Cindy's pussy on his cock. Saliva flooded my mouth as I pulled back until only the head of his cock was inside. Okay, why hadn't I done this before? Having his cock in my mouth really wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would be - actually it was far more exciting than I'd thought it would be. Tasting Cindy's pussy on him was exciting too, in a very weirdly different way.

Kam's hands moved to hold my head, brushing my hair back. I could see him looking down at me, smiling as I bobbed my head on him, my mouth servicing his cock diligently, each time taking as much of him in as I could and doing my best to press and move my tongue on him as I did so.

"Fuck, that's so good Isabelle." I could tell he was enjoying what I was doing, his voice was approving. One of his hands was stroking my head, running through my hair, sending little shivers through me. I enjoyed brushing my hair; Kam's stroking of it always resonated within me and now was no exception. Glancing up again as I bobbed my head on him, I could see him watching, enjoying the sight of his cock burying itself in my mouth, watching himself and me as my lips slid down and back on his cock. But I didn't want this to finish with him exploding in my mouth. I wanted fucking. I slid my mouth of him with a little wet pop, my hand continuing to slowly stroke him.

"Sit down," I gasped, urging him back down into his chair. Taken by surprise, he half fell into it, his eyes widening as I lifted my skirt up and swung myself astride him, still holding him with one hand. "You're going to be fucked," I breathed in his ear as I lowered myself downwards, guiding the head of his cock to my wetly ready slit. Oh yes, I was so so ready. This was one erection Cindy wasn't going to benefit from.

"Ohhhh fuck Isabelle." Kam threw his head back, his muscles tensing as I lowered myself down on him. I couldn't believe how slickly wet, how liquidly wet I was. My pussy just slipped down his length until he was completely buried in me and I was seated astride him, all of him inside me. I just sat there for a moment, feeling him in me, feeling myself all around him as he impaled me so beautifully. It just felt so good. I wondered what Jim's cock would feel like inside me, so much bigger than Kam's. So thick and so long. Oh Jesus, if Kam could do this with Cindy, maybe I could with Jim. But no, I wasn't going to cheat, not on my husband. No way. I was a good wife. I wasn't like Cindy or Fan. Even if I now thought I might like to be.

"Ohhhhhhh Kam..." I had to sigh, his cock just felt so good in me. So good. I wanted to stay seated on him forever.

Then I had to move on him. I didn't care that a few minutes ago it'd been in Cindy's pussy. The slut who tried to steal other girl's men. Although I was probably being unfair on her, it sounded like Kam had the same effect on her that he had on me. Now, Kam was in me and I was going to satisfy him. I was going to drain him dry. Only then was I going to think about what I was going to do. "Do you like my pussy Kam?"

"Oh fuck yes Isabelle, I love your pussy."

"Am I tight for you?" I squeezed myself around him as I raised myself up, then relaxed so that he slipped up inside me as I lowered myself. Thinking how much tighter I would be on Jim. Noooo. Stop it Isabelle, don't think about Jim and that big hard cock of his, so big, so much cum ... Stopitstopitstopit!

"Yes ... oh fuck yes," he groaned as I squeezed myself on him, moaning softly, doing my best to push myself down on him. I wanted as much of him as I could get inside me. Oh yes. Yes please.

"Undo my top," I breathed as I rose.

He did, jerkily unbuttoning me as I slowly eased myself up and down on him. Completely unbuttoning me, he brushed my top open, his hands grasping my hips and now he was moving me as his mouth closed on one breast. My nipples were swollen, hard, jutting out. I tweaked the one that he wasn't sucking on, stifling a squeal of pleasure.

"Do you like this?" I breathed, pushing one breast up against his mouth.

"Fuck yeah ... Oh fuck yeah," my husband's voice was muffled.

"Did you like watching Jim fuck my boobs this morning Kam?" I sobbed, "Would you like to see him do that to me again?" His cock throbbed hard inside me. I knew his answer before he spoke.

"Ohhh fuck Isabelle, that was so hot this morning." He raised his face, looking into my eyes. "You didn't mind doing that? I know I got a bit carried away, I'm sorry if I pushed you to do that."

Oh, right. Apologize now. Liar. Mind you, Fan and I had planned to ask Jim and Fan around ourselves and if we had, probably the same thing would have happened. Oh god, I was making excuses for Kam now. What about him and Cindy? Fuck, I was so confused. But I wanted him to fuck me hard. I wanted to be fucked hard. And I knew what excited Kam.

"Kam ... Kam honey ... you know I love you so much ..." I did. I loved him dearly. Even if the lying bastard was cheating on me.

"I love you too honey."

"I love you honey ... If you want Jim to fuck my boobs again, I'll let him ..." I sank myself down on Kam and squeezed him with my pussy, milking him. "If that's what you want, honey."

"Oh fuck ... Oh fuck Isabelle ..."

"Why don't you ask him to come on a double date again tonight honey." My heart threatened to explode. There. I'd said it myself. My pussy was so wet I was going to melt, I could hear those wet wet noises again. I leaned back, rested my elbows on Kam's desk as I raised and lowered my hips, pushing myself down on him.

"Ohhh fuck ... ohhh fuck ... I'll call ... I'll ask Fan again..."

"No ... No honey ... not Fan," I gasped, "give Jim some variety ... he's a visitor to Singapore ... he needs to try out some different Singapore girls ... what about that Cindy girl that works for you ... she seems like a little slut ... a little slut that'd fuck ... fuck any gweilo who wanted her ..."

"Yeah," Kam gasped, "yeah, you're right... She would..."

"Call Jim now," I gasped, "Call him while I'm fucking you ... I want to hear you ask him." My pussy convulsed as I thought of that big hard cock of Jim's. Of seeing it again. Of touching it again. I scrabbled for Kam's cellphone, passed it to him. He didn't even pause, he hit one of his speed dial keys.

"Hi Jim, it's Kam. ... Yeah, it was wasn't it ... yeah, wondered if you had anything planned tonight? ... You don't ... great ... No, not Fan, one of the other girls at my office Jim ... Cindy, Cindy Chung, she's hot ... yeah, yeah, she's hot Jim ..." Kam grinned at me. "Like last night ... yeah, I'm sure she will ... okay, see you at the restaurant ... You too ... bye Jim."

Kam hung up with a smugly satisfied look on his face. A look that changed into a groan as I sped up, moving faster on him. Kam's desk phone rang. He looked at me. I shrugged. My boobs bounced. Kam's cock throbbed inside me. Well, I had him where I wanted him and I was willing to take my time.

"Answer it," I gasped. I clicked the speaker button.

"Hi Kam, it's Cindy." She sounded anxious.

"Cindy, I'm with Isabelle right now."

"Oh."

"Hi Cindy," I chirped, moving on Kam, raising myself a little, then sliding back down on him. I wondered if she could hear the wet noises my pussy was making. I hoped so. "Kam and I were wondering if you'd like to join us and a friend for dinner tonight and then drinks after at our apartment."

"Sure, yes, I'd love that Isabelle." Cindy sounded a little confused.

"Kind of a double date thing," I said, "one of Kam's clients, Jim. We thought you could come out to dinner with us and Jim and then maybe come back to our apartment for a few drinks afterwards." Jesus, I'd just repeated myself. It was soooo hard to think while I fucked Kam. So hard to thing when his cock was busy fucking me. My pussy did a spastic little dance on him.

"Uhhh ... sure, yes, I'd love to," Cindy really sounded confused.

"If you're not doing anything else of course Cindy," Kam asked.

"No, no of course not," Cindy said.

"Great, see you after work Cindy," I purred, "wear something really sexy for Jim, I'm going to dress up for Kam and I don't want to be the only one."

"Ohhh ... okay," she said.

"Why doesn't she borrow one of your dresses," Kam suggested, his hands pulling me down onto him, hard. "That way she doesn't have to go home and come back in."

"Uggghhh, that'd be fine with me," I gasped, "you ooohhhhhkay with that Cindy?"

"Oh yes, yes that would be great," Cindy said.

"Ohhhh ooohhhhkay, I'll come by aaaahhhhfter work and pick you uggghhhhhp," I gasped. "See you lateuughhh." Kam disconnected. That was just as well because soon I was going to scream and bite him.

Oh yes. I was going to enjoy watching Jim fuck Cindy with that giant cock of his. I was going to enjoy Cindy licking Kam's cum from my pussy after Kam came in me too. I was going to enjoy coaxing Jim into fucking Cindy up her jealous little ass. I was going to enjoy keeping Kam thinking all through the night that Jim was going to fuck me while he watched.

But right now I was going to enjoy Kam fucking me hard and then cumming in me. I smiled at him. "Want to bend me over your desk and fuck me hard?" I whispered. He'd always wanted to do that to me. I'd always said no way. He didn't even answer. Next second I was being lifted and turned around and his cock was ramming back into me as I bounced face down on the desk, scrabbling to support myself as he kneed my legs wide apart and surged up inside me.

"NNUGGHHHHH ... HHNNGUUHHH ... OOHHHHHH ... NNAAAHHHHH." Oh fuck that was so so so good. I couldn't even speak as his cock rammed its way into me. All I could do was lie across the desk and moan as his thrusts jolted my body, filling me, taking me, using my pussy. Oh god yes, this was what my pussy was for. Being used by my husband's cock. Used so hard. Behind me, Kam was pumping himself into me, his fingers gripping my hips mercilessly tight, grunting with every thrust, his body slapping up against mine.

Resting my cheek on the desk, I saw the conference room door move slightly, open an inch. Someone was looking at us, watching us through the crack, just as I'd watched Cindy and Kam. I saw a shoe at the bottom, recognized that bright red. Cindy. Cindy was watching us.

"Fuck me hard, Kam..." I moaned, then, "I want to see Jim fuck Cindy tonight honey, will you let Jim fuck her?"

"Yeah ... yeah ... Jim can fuck her," Kam gasped.

"Fuck her hard ..." I moaned, "I want to see that big cock of Jim's fuck her hard while you fuck me. Can we do that honey?"

"Yeah ... oh fuck yeah ... Jim, he'll fuck her as hard as you tell him too honey ... are you going to tell him ..."

"Yes," I moaned, "Yes ... if you want me too, I'll tell him .. he can fuck her like you're fucking me now..." And Kam was, he was fucking me so hard, banging me up against his desk. Jesus jesus jesus it was so good. He'd spread me wide, my legs so wide apart, his cock pumping wetly into my pussy.

"You like that huh ... you like looking at Jim's cock?" Kam grunted as he took me.

"Oh yeah ... yeah ... It's so big ... so big ... how did Fan's pussy take it?" I moaned.