All Comments on 'Happy Halloween'

by cptgreg

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BOWELS???

Took me a while to figure out that 'BOWELS' is American for 'bowls'! I shit through mine, as in 'opening the bowels' once a day is a very healthy thing to do. Which reminds me ........!!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Funny Story!

Humor - both intended and not intended propels this story into the realm of the hilariously funny. One thing comes through loud and clear - the two daughters are in charge! Amusing!

Good luck with the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
no, bowels are bowels and bowls are bowls

even in the United States. It was disconcerting but I got used to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Uneducated People...

...should leave writing to educated people, and stick to Jerry Springer reruns!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
best story on literotica

I absolutely loved this story. The vernacular and spelling could be better but it was one of the best if not the best story on here. I loved the way the girls used the moms at the party. It was a new and exciting spin on all the sex stories on literotica. THX

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I don't have a clever title

I liked this piece. The creativity in the use of the Halloween party motiff as a theme for the debauching of the girl's mothers got me hard (I prefer to have imagination in my porn.)

I like that you just skipped straight into the dom.daughter/sub.mother incest subsubsubgenre and bypassed any sort of awkward "how did it get to be like this" exposition. I hate having to wade through a page and a half to get to the good stuff when I'm looking for DdsMi porn. I'm also intrigued by the apparant existence of a community wide lesbian incest social network. There's potential there.

Ultimately I'd like to see more holiday fuckery. Thanksgiving dinner alone could give you enough material for a two parter. If you can pull off a good obscene fuckparty for a more atyipcal holiday like Arbor Day or Passover, I'll tip my hat to you.

All in all, a pretty good romp in naughtiness. Rube Goldberg would either be pleased or horrified, but I woun't speak for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Learn to spell or get an editor!

You spelled bowl wrong four times, like "bowel" as in "bowel movement." Gross!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's "bowls", not "bowels".

One is a kitchen tool. The other is disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I loved this story and would like more of the girls and their mom's

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
OMG

Hilarious.

Ok, the spelling of bowls was amusing but if I'm not sure on the spelling of a word I use Google. Also if I'm researching a story I would use Google.

Sheiks do not wear turbans. They wear a keffiyeh. See it works but I suppose as an Ameican you think anyone from East of Europe are all Ay-Rabs or Mooselems.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous