All Comments on 'Harsh Winter'

by KEaster46

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shit worthless story

I don't comment on stories, but this has got to be one of the worst erotica

stories. I got to half way down page one and had enough, so I scrolled to the end to tell this writer - stick to wanking and not writing crappy shit - sorry , but that is what this story did for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why the savage attack?

by the earlier reader? I think this was an interesting story, from a highly talented woman writer. I wonder, though, why the heroine in the story waxes so rapturously on this Tony person and his cock. Surely, it's her own boy Andy and his young cock that should be front and center in her mind. As for Andy, before the lad fucks his grandma, shouldn't he be doing something about that wonderful hairy hole between his own mother's legs, the same warm wet loving hole he came out of? Like fucking the living shit out of it? For lots and lots of boys, it's their own mother's cunt that is the supreme prize. They know the truth of the saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other." I think the mother in the story is acting rather unnaturally. A mother has a natural special affection for her own boy's hard young cock and his loaded young balls. She's thrilled by her son's masculine virility and yearns to have him use that virility on her, to his heart's content. That's why plenty of mothers spread their legs for their son, joyfully welcoming him back up his own birth canal, his once and future home. Nothing says motherly love like a twat filled to the brim with her own boy's creamy semen.

masterj32202masterj32202over 9 years ago
Agree with anonymous 2

While not the best story I have read, it was hot and I would like to read more.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Could have been hot.

But the writing was so bad sounded like a 15 year old wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Started out with potential before it took a dump and i stopped reading. What is the name of this web site is it erotic literature "literotica" or sex stories for those with no imagination?

nuguy2006nuguy2006over 9 years ago
Constructive Criticism

I enjoyed your story. You have started a potentially great story sequence. But, You need to get an editor. There are a some available here for the asking. I'm not trying to discourage you, your story line is spot on, it just needs to be tweaked a little. As for the other story slammers. Don't pay them any mind, they'll always be here to story bash. Keep up the work, get an editor, and (in my opinion) you'll be Writing stories with the best of them.

Good Luck,

Nuguy2006

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get an editor

I agree with nuguy2006. Your mechanical errors made it hard to enjoy. So did the other characters. Grandparent/grandchild sex is disgusting and step-parent/step-child sex isn't real incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
writer??

What in the world gave you the idea you could write?

I can't even begin to tell you where to start!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
RE: WRITER?

Must admit your wording may seem a bit strange, but when I consider your narrator is a not very well educated woman in her 40s, you may have just been staying in character. Then again, maybe not.

Whatever the facts may be, no one who bothered to check your Bio page, look at your list of stories and the scores they have garnered, can seriously question your ability to write.

erotikoserotikosover 9 years ago
Good story!

This is a good little story, and although it could use better editing, it does show promise. I liked your style and admire your grit. I gave it four stars. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tò many spelling or typing mistakes. You need to re read before posting. Also some of your stories promise another chapter that doesn't happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous