Harvest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted's lecherous leer pointed to the incentive I was expected to provide.

"I don't think so Ted." I said wrinkling my nose and screwing up my face to convey my distaste for his proposal. "The faster you get off this farm the better."

I stepped around his girth with the intention of walking back to the house. My progress was stopped by Ted's fleshy hand gripping my bicep and turning me back to face him.

"I don't think you understand the precarious nature of your position." He said gravely. "If I leave today I'll be sure to let your husband know about your other activities."

"You're bluffing." I tried to sound confident.

"Do you really want to take that chance?"

"Fuck you." I sneered as I shrugged out of his sweaty grasp.

"Suit yourself." Ted held his hands up in surrender.

I turned to walk away my heart pounding. I'd taken four steps when I heard Ted speak again, but this time not to me.

"Heh, Justin? Are you on channel?"

I whirled around to see Ted leaning against the door of his ute. In his meaty palm was the handset of his two way radio.

"I've got something to tell you." He looked at me expectantly.

I mouthed the words No and Please. He cocked his head in an unspoken question to see if I was agreeing to his terms. I nodded slowly.

"Unbutton your shirt and show me your tits." I hesitated for a moment.

"Are you still on channel Ted? I missed what you were going to tell me." Justin's voice crackled through the ute's speakers.

"It's about your wife."

I broke and quickly began unbuttoning my shirt.

"She stands by her man Justin. She was very convincing in her argument about me staying on to help you finish." Ted said grinning like a cheshire cat.

"Wahoo, She is a one of a kind my Ash." Justin sounded ecstatic.

"I'm just on my way back... ohh shit."

"What? What happened?" Justin came back quickly sounding worried.

"Oh I must have picked up a nail or a bit of wire. My tyre is flat. You tell the boys to keep going I'll just be delayed for a little while."

"Will do. Thanks Ted, I'll have to give you a bonus."

"No need mate. All part of the service."

Ted reached back inside his ute and put the handset back on it keeper.

"Righto little lady, let's head up to the house. It's a bit hot to do this outside today."

"Wait!' I found my voice. "Two conditions. This is it, okay. One time and where even plus you keep your boys away from me."

"You are not in any position to bargain Ashley."

"Oh yes I am. Agree or I'll go to Justin right now and tell him myself."

"You wouldn't. You've got to much to lose." Ted said with a cocky grin.

"Have you had a look in the mirror lately Ted? It doesn't get much lower than fucking you."

His face went red and he clenched his fists but he didn't say anything. I stood my ground hands on hips. My shirt was still open exposing my bra. He eyes flicked from my face to my tits and back again.

"Alright."

I walked back to the house my emotions in turmoil. My moment of stupidity had snowballed into disaster. Ted followed me in his ute. I hurried inside tears welled in my eyes. I went straight to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. Taking a few deep breaths I collected my thoughts. I was trapped and the only way out was on my back or knees.

Taking off my shirt and shorts I walked back towards the back door in my bra and panties. Hopefully the sight of me in my underwear would get the fat old bastard halfway there. I opened the door just as Ted was in the process of kicking off his boots. He looked up and his creepy grin returned.

"Fuck me!" Ted exclaimed. "I haven't had my cock in a shelia as hot as you for twenty years."

"With witty banter like that it's not a surprise." I said sourly. I doubted he'd ever had a girl as hot as me.

Ted straightened but never lost his grin. He walked inside brushing against me as he did so.

"Where's the kitchen? I feel like something to eat." He snorted.

I pointed to a door off to the left so Ted went through it. I followed and aimed for the refrigerator but he pulled me up.

"Not food honey." I stopped and looked at him as he sat at the kitchen table. "Hop up here."

He slapped the table in front of him. I sat in front of him. He pushed me back so I was laying on the table before hooking his fingers in the waistband of my panties and pulled them off. Opening my legs he let out a low whistle.

"Holy shit, that is one pretty pussy."

He placed me legs over his shoulders then dipped his head and made a loud sniffing sound.

"Smells fucking good too."

Just get on with it, I thought. I expected him to be crass and rough. I just hoped he'd get me wet enough before he tried to fuck me. Unexpectedly he started off very gently. Nibbling around the edges of my labia, being sure to stay well clear of my more sensitive areas. His fingers opened me slightly and his tongue delved into my hole before retreating to continue his teasing.

I closed my eyes and focused inward but the teasing tantalizing tongue play kept encroaching. Involuntarily my hips began to move trying to get the darting tongue to touch my clit. Closer and closer he crept but never quite got there. Before I knew it I was lifting my lower half off the table. Levering myself using my legs on his shoulders.

"Arrr," I cried out when he finally dragged his rough tongue over my engorged clitoris.

My hands clutched at his head in an effort to keep him there. He poked his tongue straight out like a little cock and I fucked his face desperate to get myself off. One of his rough hands reached up and began playing with my breasts. The other had two fingers jammed inside my molten cunt as I continued to strive for release. A third finger was rubbing my arsehole and when it dipped inside I lost it.

"Ohhh fuuucckkkk," I screamed.

Suddenly his mouth and fingers were gone as he stood up suddenly, knocking the chair he'd been sitting on over. His pants were down and a long straight cock jutted out from underneath his gut. He pressed it forward into my aching cunt burying himself completely the first time. The sudden intrusion of his hard hot flesh set me off again as my legs wrapped around him trying to hold him there. When I'd recovered I looked up a the smug grin on the ugly old bastards face.

"I knew you were going to be a firecracker." He said before he ran his tongue around his lips as if savouring the taste. "Now I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

"Just don't cum in me, please." I begged breathless.

"I'm cumming in you somewhere. I'll let you know when you get the choice."

"Oh, oh oh kay," was all I could manage as he started slamming his cock in and out of me.

My pussy was so wet it was making liquid noises as he worked me over. I could feel my juices running down my arse crack and pooling under me. I popped my tits out of my bra and welcomed Ted's calloused fingers squeezing my nipples. His breathing was ragged, his face bright red, I thought he was close to popping when he suddenly pulled out of me.

"Roll over!" Ted ordered and I complied willingly. "Open yourself for me."

I reached down and gripped my arse cheeks pulling them wide. Ted pushed the head of his cock in me before sliding it out and up to my puckered hole. He pressed but didn't penetrate then pushed it back down into my pussy. He kept teasing me until I gasped in frustration.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please do it."

"Do what?" Ted asked pressing harder against my butthole.

"Fuck me," I blurted in frustration as he pulled back again.

"Where?"

"My arse you bastard! Fuck my arse!" I screamed.

"You've got it slut." Ted said.

He spat a gob of saliva onto my sphincter then pressed his hard cock in.

"Yes, yes fuck my arse you old bastard." I urged him.

"I'm going to tear you a new one bitch." Ted yelled grabbing my shoulders and ramming himself in to the hilt.

I didn't care, I wanted it to hurt. I was a worthless slut, I deserved it. Ted hammered away for a couple of minutes before he stiffened and I felt the warmth spread inside my arse as he came. He stroked into me twice more then pulled out.

He righted the chair he'd knocked over earlier and sat down heavily. His chest heaved, his belly wobbled and he looked pale. I thought he was going to have a heart attack and it would have served him right if he had. However I would have had a tough time explaining a dead naked man in my kitchen.

"Are you okay?" I asked more concerned with my own potential problems rather than his.

"Yeah, yeah," Ted gasped between words. "I just need a minute. Not bad for an old guy heh?"

I rolled my eyes and shrugged then went to the bathroom to shower. When I got out he was gone. I went through my usual afternoon routine. At six I was on my way to the paddock in the fuel truck with everybody's evening meal. Everyone stopped at once tonight. The mood was jovial as the end was in sight. Ted kept his word so I was unmolested by Stefan and Paddy. Justin was different person with the pressure off. He cracked jokes and laughed out loud. Before they all went back to work he came over to me and held me close.

"This time tomorrow night we'll be celebrating." He whispered before kissing me and going back to work.

Soon after midnight I heard Justin, his father and uncle get back to the house. They were a bit rowdy but that was to be expected after three weeks of hard toil. Justin slipped into bed behind me soon after and was instantly asleep. I rolled over a cradled his sleeping head, relieved to have my man back. Also ecstatic that Ted Longman and his offsiders would soon be gone.

The next morning I made breakfast for the three men before we went out to bring all the machines home. It took two trips for us to ferry it all back. Ted had left at first light to continue his journey south to his next job. The rest of the day Justin and his uncle cleaned up their harvesters so they were ready for storage.

The first ominous roll of thunder came around four in the afternoon. Thick, boiling, heavy black clouds lined the western horizon. The men were sitting on the verandah sipping their first beers when the large drops started on the iron roof. Twenty minutes later it was deafening as the clouds burst overhead. Lightening flashed and thunder appeared to shake the entire house and the smiles on the guys faces just kept getting bigger.

We ate dinner on the verandah watching the rain fall. It had lightened off to intermittent showers but it had cool everything thing down nicely. The burnt off grass on the front lawn was sodden and low patches were still covered with pools of water. There would be no way Michael and Luke could get back to the cottage tonight. The black soil road would be impassable for a couple of days.

The beer had been replaced with red wine which we sipped as the candles burned lower. Justin head was dipping as the alcohol and his general fatigue took over. I shook his shoulder and stood up telling him it was time for bed. Leading him by the hand I got him into the bedroom and pushed him on the bed. I undressed him then removed my own clothes. He was watching me intently as I climbed onto the bed with lust in his eyes. I kissed his lips then trailed kisses down his chest, continuing lower until I engulfed his hard cock.

"Oh god," he groaned as I worked my lips over his glans.

Justin's hands found my head, pushing further into his dick. I bobbed up and down letting him control my movements until I felt him surge. I realised I'd taken him too far when his cum blasted into my mouth. I swallowed it down and continued to suck hoping to keep him hard. I didn't succeed.

"I'm sorry Ash. The booze and I'm just so tired." He explained sheepishly before yawning when I moved back up beside him.

"It's all right I'll get you tomorrow morning." I said with a smile rolling to hold him close.

"I'm so lucky. Love you baby." Justin kissed my lips before snuggling against me.

His breathing slowed and he was asleep. I stayed holding him close glad all the drama of the previous two days were gone. The guilt would fade. My slutty side would return to its hibernation only to be woken for my husband's pleasure. I gently eased away from Justin as my swollen bladder demanded attention. He didn't move and was snoring softly as I pulled on a nighty and headed for the bathroom.

I had just finished wiping and was about to get off the toilet when the bathroom door opened. Justin's dad, Michael, walked in. I expected him to quickly apologize and beat a hasty retreat but instead he closed the door behind him.

"Michael? Is something wrong?" I enquired as I stood up awkwardly while trying to hold my nighty down.

"No, there's nothing wrong." He replied as he nonchalantly leaned against the vanity.

"Well could you give me a little privacy?" I demanded angrily.

"Privacy? That's funny. I didn't think you were a modest girl." Michael said earnestly.

His cheeks were flushed from the alcohol so I put this incident down to a drunks diminished faculties.

"Get out Michael." I started to try and push him towards the door.

"Wait, wait." He held up his hand. "I just want your opinion on something."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

"Do you think this is your best side?" Michael held it up in front of me.

My breath caught in my throat. On the screen was the fuel truck with a naked man, Stefan, standing over a semi naked woman holding her head facing his groin.

"Or is this one better?"

Same place, just earlier. You could see Stefan's naked arse and my arms and legs wrapped around his body. My head rested on his shoulder.

I felt tightness in my chest. He must have been who Stefan was smiling at. My world was whirling out of control again. My legs went weak so I sat back down on the toilet.

"I only wish I knew how to work the video part of this thing." Michael waved his phone I front of me again.

"Don't tell Justin, please." I begged. "I know you don't think I'm good enough for him. It was just one mistake that got out of control."

"Tell Justin? Why would I do that?" He gave me a quizzical look that had me wondering about his motives.

"To destroy my marriage. To get me out of here, out of your wife's house. " I said quietly.

Michael laughed out loud.

"Why the fuck would I do that? I'm a sixty five year old widower who hasn't had a fuck for eight months. I now have the chance to get into your twenty nine year old pussy. Why would I give that up?"

"But I'm married to your son." I said in exasperation.

"Yes, you are aren't you. Hmmm let me see. You're married to the guy who kicked me out of my home. You're married to the guy who demanded I sign some of the farm over to him. You're married to the guy who thanks me for building up this business by treating me like a farm hand." The seriousness of his expression left me in no doubt he was speaking from the heart.

"Yes but he's still your son."

"Yes he is, and that's going to make it even sweeter when I fuck you in every way I can think of."

"And what makes you think I'll go along with your plan?"

"You've done it before. Surely I'm less repulsive than fat Teddy Longman?"

"How do you know about that?" The shocks just kept coming.

"I was the one who sent him here. We didn't have a chance of getting him to stay until I suggested he might get a chance to fuck you if he did."

"You prick, you used me." I dropped my head and looked at the floor.

"Yep and you went above and beyond the call of duty. Letting... wait, begging him to fuck you in the arse. That was a masterstroke. He offered to help out with the harvest next year at a discount to his usual fee just to get another crack at you."

He stepped closer and lifted my head gently with his hand under my chin.

"Come on Ashley," Michael continued, "you know your a slut. Don't make out you didn't enjoy it. The only thing that's different now is you won't have to completely repress it. I'll give you a chance to regularly use your skills."

"No, no I can't." I protested but he cut me off holding a finger over my mouth.

"Take my cock out."

"No," I whispered defiantly.

"Ashley, you can continue as the mistress of Bundarbo or you can get kicked out on your arse." Michael threatened.

"Kick me out and I take half of Bundarbo." I returned fire.

He laughed out loud again. "You wouldn't even get half of Justin's piece. Sure you'd get a pay out but let's just consider a few things. You've got no children so no child support. You've bought no money or skills to contribute to our business."

"I help out where I can. I've looked after and supported Justin." I counted.

"Mostly on your back and that won't change if you take my deal. Look, if this comes out and Justin kicks you out, you might get enough to get you a house near your mum and dad but then what? Go back to being a dental assistant on the minimum wage? You're on a good wicket here and you know it. Also do you really want to go through the shitstorm we could unleash on you. Imagine the fun we could have on social media with a couple of pictures."

He had me, I stopped arguing. There was silence for a moment then Michael spoke again.

"Ashley, take out my cock."

With trembling fingers I unzipped his fly on his shorts. I slipped my hand inside the opening and worked my fingers over the top of his underwear. I expected to be able to get it out but as soon as I tried to wrap my fingers around it I knew it wasn't going to be possible. He seemed enormous but it was probably just a perception thing. Extracting my hand I undid the button on the waist band of his shorts so they fell to the floor. Hooking my fingers in his underwear I slid them down.

"Holy fuck," I gasped.

It wasn't my mind playing tricks on me, he was truly enormous. Thick and long, in my wide experience a rare and beautiful combination.

"He's a beauty isn't he. It takes a special sort of slut to appreciate the finer things."

"Margaret?"

"You shouldn't have let that holier than thou act fool you. She knew her way around a cock. I actually think she didn't like you because she knew you were just like her, only younger and prettier. In short you were a threat to her not her son."

I was listening to what he was saying but my eyes were fixed on the thick slab of meat hanging in front of me.

"Go on, touch it. You know you want too."

This was so wrong but he was dead right. I wanted to touch it, in fact I wanted to do a lot more than touch it. Was I insane? My husband was asleep across the hallway and yet I was contemplating having sex with his father. Was that incest?

I knew what was going to happen. If I was being honest I'd known as soon as he showed me the first picture. The only difference between the Ashley of ten years ago and now was ten years ago I would have already been sucking on the monster before me. The reluctance, the arguments, were they only for show?

My breasts tingled, there was that excited feeling in my stomach and my pussy was wet. The sexual escapades of the last couple of days had stirred a part of me I'd repressed for a long time. It was not going to disappear quietly again. Tentatively I reached out and encircling the base with my thumb and fingers. Sanity returned momentarily. I thought of Justin snoring in the room across the hall.

"Justin," I whispered hoarsely, unable to enunciate my thoughts any further than his name.

"Don't worry Ashley. I slipped one of Margaret's old sleeping tablets in the drink of water he had before you took him to bed. He won't be waking up until morning."

With that knowledge the last vestiges of resistance disappeared. With my other hand I lifted the head of Michael's magnificent cock up and stuffed it hungrily into my mouth. I slobbered and sucked on his nob while stroking the rest. My ministrations were rewarded with the steady rise until Michael's dicks stuck out perpendicular to his body.