Harvest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," Michael said taking my hand and pulling me to my feet. "Let's go somewhere more comfortable."

My father in law led me out of the bathroom down the hallway past my bedroom and into the lounge room. The only light on in the room was a small lamp in the corner. Michael stopped in front of the lounge and turned back to face me.

"Let's get a look at you." He said grabbing the front of my nighty and tearing it in two from top to bottom.

He pulled the parts roughly off my shoulders and threw them away. He cupped and squeezed my breast murmuring his approval before he dropped one hand to my sex and pushed a finger inside.

"Fuck me, you are soaked." He removed his finger and held it up between us. "You really are a slut aren't you?"

I didn't reply, instead I pulled his hand towards my mouth and sucked on his extended finger.

He spun me to face the lounge and pushed me so I kneeled on the seat and leaned against the back. He got behind me, dipped his knees and lined up his cock to enter me. I felt his head press against my cunt lips as he tried to force himself inside.

"Wait," I warned.

He stopped and I reached between my legs to grab his pole. Sliding it up and down a few times I lubed him up with my moisture. I lined it up and subtly changed the angle of my body by tilting my hips.

"Okay, just take it easy."

I kept holding his dick to guide it as he applied steady forward pressure. I thought Stefan cock was thick but this one took it to the next level. With a couple of inches inside I squeezed his shaft to signal Michael to stop to let me adjust. He held still till I loosened my grip and he continued opening me up. Further in I stopped him again. For the first time in a long time I was actually starting to feel pain

"Just fuck me with that much for a bit." I suggested.

I was half expecting him to ignore my advice however he followed my instruction. I kept my fingers encircling him just in case he started getting carried away. Seemingly in no time it was me getting carried away. Michael continued with his short strokes despite me letting him go and beginning to push back against him.

"Ugh, ugh, more, more, more." I chanted as I bounced back to meet him.

"Say the magic words," he teased.

"Please, I want more. Please, please, pleaseee," I moaned in frustration trying harder to push back but he kept frustrating my attempts to get his dick deeper.

"Please who?" Michael stopped altogether.

"I don't know." I babbled, " please Michael, please master, please Justin's dad?"

"Close," he encouraged me and inspiration struck.

I looked over my shoulder and put on a little girl voice. "Please Daddy, fuck me. Fuck your slut."

That did the trick. With a roar he slammed his dick into me, burying more of his length inside me. He reared back and jammed me again forcing me forward against the back of the lounge.

"Come back here bitch!" He yelled grabbing my hips and pulling me back.

"Oh daddy your so big."

"And you are going to get it all slut."

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy," I continued getting into my character.

His big cock and the naughtiness of our liaison was getting me really hot. Michael's thrusts were getting even harder as he stuffed more and more of himself inside me. When I felt him bottom out I had my first orgasm. He didn't stop or slow down, if anything he got faster. I was getting close to a second when I felt him start to cum inside me. It jolted me back to reality.

"Wait, wait. Wait!" I screamed trying to pull away but he held me firmly. "No, no," I tried twisting away to no avail. "I trying to have a baby!" I explained.

The only response I got was a cruel laugh as he continued to pump cum inside me. Even after he'd finished he kept holding me tightly. His hot seed spread it warmth through my abdomen. In my mind I pictured the thick white fluid seeping into my womb. It's millions of little passengers rushing to beat their friends to the ultimate prize. When he finally released me I slid to the side and sat on my bottom. I could feel the excess of Michael's load seeping out so I put my hand between my legs to stop it staining the lounge. I thought it was over but my father-in-law had other ideas.

"Clean me up." He directed holding his cock in front of my face.

I kept my mouth closed so he slapped his dick on either side of my face until I opened wide.

"That's better. Don't fight it, let the slutty Ashley run free." Michael chided me as he fed me his shaft.

It tasted great. I'd missed the sleazy decadence of sucking a slimy cock that had just fucked me. Michael pulled back and laid me down before straddling my chest and laying his white pipe between my breasts.

"Push them together for me." He said as he started slowly stroking his soften penis between my tits.

As I watched the purple head poking up towards me I couldn't help myself. I snaked my tongue out and licked it whenever it came into range. The effect it was having on Michael was obvious when his dick began to reinflate. He pushed further forward and kept his cock hovering close so I started sucking it again.

"Ohh yeah." Michael gasped. "Let's see how far you can go?"

He lifted himself higher moving above my breasts, holding my arms above my head and straddling my face. I tilted my head back to get the angle right as he pushed more and more into my mouth. The first couple of times he hit the back of my throat I gagged. He pulled right out to let me adjust then the next time his dick pushed into my throat. I forced myself to stay calm and breath through my nose while he held it there. I was concentrating on the lump in my esophagus when I felt a hand cup my pussy.

"Ummph, ummph, " I tried to speak around Michael's dick as I struggled to get free.

"Shhhh, calm down Ashley." He ordered. "It's just Luke. I thought I could use a hand to keep you satisfied tonight."

I continued to struggle and some slight pressure from my teeth on my father-in-laws dick was enough for him to get the message. He pulled out of my throat and got off me cursing.

"Fucking bitch!"

I could now see his brother Luke standing naked beside the lounge I was laying on. He was ten years younger than Michael and it showed in his lean body. However he hadn't been blessed with an appendage like his older brother. Still, what he had was fiercely erect and a look of lust was etched on his face.

"Climb on Luke, it's your turn." Michael encouraged him.

I pushed myself up on one arm while I held the other out to fend him away. Michael seized my wrist and pulled it and my other arm back over my head. I flopped back into the lounge and in a flash Luke was between my legs.

"No, no, please no." I pleaded quietly as Luke pressed himself down on top of me.

He did hesitate momentarily before Michael intervened again.

"Don't listen to her. She'll be scratching your back and begging for more in a minute."

I lasted longer than a minute but not much more. Luke fucked me steadily. His dick squelched in and out of my sloppy cum filled cunt. My father-in-law let go of my arms and I quickly grasped Luke's firm buttocks and bucked up to meet his thrusts. I could feel myself soaring out of control so before it was too late I made one request.

"Don't cum inside me, please?"

"I won't," he replied.

I let go and prepared to ride my wave of ecstasy. Just as I was about to crest Luke stopped and pulled out.

"No, wait, please, don't," I reached to pull him back but he was gone.

Michael eased me into a sitting position before he plunked down beside me. His cock was hard again as he maneuvered me so I straddled his lap. Realizing what he wanted I raised myself up at the same time as I lifted his dick to line it up with my cunt. Wantonly I lowered myself down until I was settled in his lap. A mixture of our juices dribbled down my thighs. I began to ride him keen to get myself back to my previous state of arousal. Michael's hand found my hips and he held me down so I was completely impaled.

He slipped down further in the seat so my buttocks stuck out further before he praised apart my arse cheeks exposing my puckered hole. I could sense Luke behind me before I felt his dick push into my bottom. My degradation was complete. I was sandwiched between my husband's father and uncle. The problem was at that moment I didn't care. The only thing I wanted was for them to fuck me, to use me, to treat me like the slut they knew I was.

For ten minutes they worked me over before the tightness of my back passage got too much for Luke. While Michael kept sucking on my tits and pumping into me Luke gripped my shoulders and went rigid. I felt him gush into my arse as his dick spasmed. He pulled out, groaning as he did.

Michael slowed down long enough to slide right off the lounge onto the floor with me still on top of his rigid tool. He rolled me onto my back on the carpet without letting his cock slip out. His lips found mine and he kissed me hungrily as he continued pummeling my pussy. I responded in kind, all thoughts of propriety vanished while I strived for the ultimate release.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me daddy!" I chanted when his lips allowed as I clawed his back.

"I cumming Ashley, Oh god! Take it all."

"Yes daddy, yes daddy, fuck your slut." I hissed my encouraged in his ear.

When the first spurt erupted inside me I came. We gripped each other tightly as our hips frantically ground against each other. Once his orgasm subsided Michael collapsed on top of me. His heavy frame felt good as it pressed me into the carpet and I could feel his heart pounding inside his chest. As his cock began to shrink his spunk was oozed out of me but I didn't care. I held him tightly against me keeping my legs locked around his back.

Eventually we moved apart. Michael got up and held his hand out to help me to my feet. Luke was gone. Lightning flashed occasionally outside as the rain intensified on the roof. Michael kept holding my hand and he led me to the spare room.

Epilogue.

Six months later.

I was on my knees in the bathroom of the cottage scrubbing the bathtub when I heard the screen door squeak open and bang shut. As much as I might like to deny it my pussy reacted to the sound by starting to moisten. I heard the footfalls moving through the house but I stayed where I was.

"Arghh, there you are." My father-in-laws gruff voice came from behind me. "And what a sight you are?"

That's why I hadn't moved. I knew he'd like the view. I was only wearing a very short house coat and no underwear. Bent over like this my bare arse was completely exposed. No underwear was one of his rules when I was carrying out my duties in the cottage. I heard a clattered as his pants and belt hit the tiled floor. Then he was behind me, his hands lifting my house coat higher while his cock nestled in my cleft. He gripped his cock and worked it up and down to ensure I was ready before he pushed inside.

"Oh yes," I groaned as he continued on to the hilt.

His hands now roamed forward over my swollen belly to my swelling breasts.

"How far are you along now?" Michael inquired.

"Six months." My breath caught in my throat as his fingers pinched my sensitive nipples.

"It doesn't hurt does it?" He asked as he eased his cock out a little.

"No, no, don't stop."

"I have no intention of stopping Ashley. I'm going to fuck you until the day you drop." To emphasize the point he rammed back in again.

"Oww yes daddy. Fuck me, fuck your slut."

Some time later he dumped another load in me before standing up. I swiveled on my knees and eagerly cleaned his cock before he put his pants back on and left. Twice a week I came down to the cottage to clean it for my father-in-law. He made sure he was close by so he could slip in and have his needs met. Whenever Justin had an overnight grain delivery or was in town at a meeting then his father would fuck me in our bed.

I was the mistress of Bundarbo. It was my job to make sure the staff were happy and everything ran smoothly.