Hayley's Party Ch. 01 Pt. A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just getting together at Claire's," I told them, in all honesty.

That was true, we were. No need to tell my parent's all the details about what was going to happen after we got together at Claire's. Of course I never lied to my parents, I just told you why! Perhaps I didn't give them all the details, but that was merely to ensure their happiness, a duty every child owes their parents. My parents had told me that often enough. I did my best to ensure they were happy. Perhaps not in quite the way they intended but we were all equally happy as a result.

Dad dropped Mom off at home, waiting while I grabbed my Tae Kwon Do bag from beside the front door where I kept it, throwing that and my backpack with the clothes I'd packed for Claire's into the back of Dad's beaten up old Jeep Sahara. Dad always drove beat up old cars, I had no idea why. It wasn't like we couldn't afford better ones. Well, it was his money, not mine. Master Kim's school was more or less on his way in to the office. We passed a group of tall dark-skinned teenagers hanging around on a corner as we drove into downtown. Those new Somali refugee kids! We had a few at High School now, some of them had been causing a bit of trouble almost from their first day. Can't say I liked them that much but I was kinda neutral on them, they hadn't given me any grief. Dad looked at them and shook his head.

"Can't those kids find something better to do than hang around? They're turning into a real nuisance. Roger told me they caught them breaking into a few cars downtown last night, but they can't do anything much about them." Dad looked thoughtful for a moment, then looked at me, his expression clearing, turning into a quick smile. I shrugged. Not my worry, nothing I could do about it. We pulled up outside Master Kim's. I gave Dad a quick peck on the cheek before opening the door.

"Bye Dad, see you tomorrow lunchtime."

"Okay Hayley, you have fun at Claire's. Call and let me know if you go anywhere else." He winked at me. He probably suspected we were going to watch X-rated movies or something. I didn't mind, that was far better than knowing about my planned all-nighter with Steve.

"Of course I will Dad, but don't worry, we aren't going anywhere else." Slinging my backpack on, I hefted my kitbag over my shoulder and let myself into the School. Public Holiday and no scheduled classes today, this afternoon was going to be a light workout by myself. I didn't want any new bruises before tonight anyway. I always had a few but my current set was mostly almost gone.

Training on my own was good. I did a long intense warmup, ran through a whole series of poomsae, then a solid hour of kicking and punching the dust of the bags followed by another hour of rolls, falls and practicing throws, takedowns and combos with the dummy. To wrap things up I moved into a last hour of weapons training. By the time I'd finished I was totally relaxed, loose and feeling good. In the change room, after peeling of my sweat-soaked dobok, t-shirt and panties, I headed gratefully for the showers. Long and hot, with lots of shampoo and lather to wash away the sweat. That was one of the nice things about training on my own. I got the showers to myself which meant I could stay there as long as I liked.

Washing the shampoo and soap off, I found myself thinking of tonight. Thinking of my wonderful Steve! It felt good thinking of him, how wonderful he was, how much he loved me, how much I loved him. Every time I thought about Steve I just glowed happily. How much more perfect could life be? Smiling, I ran soapy hands over my breasts, over my stomach and my thighs. The water rinsing over me heightened the anticipation I was feeling as I thought of Steve taking me. Tonight it would happen. I was tempted to touch myself, to bring myself to an orgasm while thinking about Steve. I wanted to be so wild with him, to encourage him to take me and do whatever he wanted to me, to encourage him to let himself go and take me with him. I just knew tonight was going to be good.

Breathing hard, I forced my hands to behave themselves, which was definitely a challenge. My hands so did NOT want to behave themselves. But I made them. Stepping out of the shower, I leisurely dried myself, feeling my anticipation, my eagerness, riding it as I felt it building within me. Placing my Tae Kwon Do bag in my locker, I knew it'd be there for me for tomorrow afternoon's training. Dressed, I slung my backpack on and bounced upstairs to the entrance. That reminded me that I needed to call Claire for my ride. I flipped out my cellphone and hit the button.

"Hi Claire, I've just finished training at Kim's, can you come pick me up?"

"Sure, no problem, I'll be over in ten minutes."

It was actually more like twenty minutes before Claire pulled up outside Master Kim's. She grinned at me as I dropped my backpack in the back seat and jumped in. "All ready? We're going to have a bunch of people sleeping over." She winked at me. "Not just us girls tonight!"

"Your parents really are gone for the weekend aren't they?"

'"Yeah, they've already left, don't worry! I took them to the airport, I made sure the plane left, they're not coming back until Sunday. We're good!"

It didn't take long to get to Claire's. Only a few minutes! "How many people are coming around?" I asked as we parked in the garage.

"Not so many." Claire shrugged. "About forty I think, we'll see, most of the ones I invited should turn up, we're going to use the basement rec room, the neighbors won't hear anything if we're down there. That soundproofing Dad had put in really works!" She grinned at me. "You still planning on Steve sleeping over too? I know Joe is, he already asked."

"Oh yeah, Steve's going to be staying!" I was almost bouncing up and down on my toes with enthusiasm. No, I did not have any qualms about losing my virginity. Not tonight and not to Steve. Honestly, I couldn't wait! I suspect my eagerness was showing.

"Lucky Steve." Claire was laughing at me. "I guess you really are planning on going all the way tonight! So you know, if you need any tips from your best friend, ask now before everyone starts arriving." Yup! That was my best friend! Of course, I knew she hadn't been a virgin for quite some time. She'd given me a graphically detailed description the day after she'd lost it - and it hadn't been to her then boyfriend either. She'd lost it to her then boyfriend's Dad a couple of days after her eighteenth birthday. Claire thought it was funny. I'd been shocked. I mean, Claire was actually a bit younger than me and her boyfriend's Dad was almost the same age as my Dad for god's sake! Good looking, but old! Whatever! It'd been her decision. But her thing about older guys did concern me a bit! I shook myself.

"Nope, I think I know what to do." I grinned back. "Anyway, which bedroom do I get to use?" Usually when I stayed over I just slept in her bed with her.

"How about using the attic bedroom? It's up there on its own; no-one'll hear a thing from you, even if you scream your head off."

I laughed. "As if! Who else is staying over?"

"Apart from you and Steve? Half a dozen of the girls I think, Mike of course, a couple of the other guys and Joe. He says he has some girl lined up, asked if he and Steve could stay. He always gets lucky, that guy. There'll probably be a few more on the couches in the basement after it's all over but whatever."

I grinned. I knew Joe. God knows we'd double dated enough. There was no luck about it with him. He damn near always scored. I felt a little sorry for the girl, whoever she was, but hey, if she said yes to Joe, she was going to get what she wanted. Just like I was going to get what I wanted tonight! And Joe was nothing if not honest. If a girl didn't know about him, he made sure she did before he had her. He was never underhand about how he went about it. It was just that there was some kind of animal magnetism about him, something that had girls throwing themselves on their backs and spreading their legs for him. Even I felt it and I was about as attached to Steve as a girl could be attached to her guy. Every now and then I even admitted to myself that if it hadn't been for Steve, I might have succumbed to Joe's charm. Might? I knew I would have! Whatever he had, he had it in spades.

"I'll go take my bag upstairs then."

"Go for it, I'm going to check the rec room and then grab a beer and wait by the front door. I told everyone to come early." Claire waited until I'd started for the stairs before she added "Did you get some condoms, I have some spares if you need them."

I giggled. "I did think about that Claire, honest, I've got my own!"

She grinned after me as I bounced up the stairs two at a time. Of course I'd brought my own condoms! My parents didn't have an idiot for a daughter! Steve would never think to be prepared. Not after I'd made it clear so many times that he wasn't getting into my panties. I smiled happily. He'd get the surprise of his life tonight when he did!

I'd stayed over at Claire's so often that I knew her house as well as my own. Steve and I had made out here on more than the odd occasion in the past when Claire's parents weren't around. Or even down in the rec room when they were. The large old bedroom in the attic had a huge old four poster bed that I loved. Claire and I had slept there a few times. For tonight, I had a few candles in my bag to give the room more of a romantic ambience come the moment. Actually, I'd been rather more adventurous than just candles. I'd gone and bought an assortment of condoms at the supermarket last week. There was such a big range to choose from, I'd been totally at a loss when it came to making a choice! What should I pick?

I hadn't anticipated the range and I certainly hadn't done any research beforehand! Selecting them had been pretty much guesswork because I really didn't know much about them. In the end I'd opted for a large package of Trojan Bareskins. The Regular and Lubricated ones. This being my first time, I figured lubricated would be good even though I'd gotten myself all wet just thinking about it. Better safe than sorry. "Studded Bareskin" looked interesting but I didn't think that, being a virgin, I really needed the "maximum stimulation" the advertising said they provided. I'd bought some though. I'd also bought some "Her Pleasure Ultra Ribbed" and a box of "Rough Rider Studded".

I think I'd bought them just because of those names. I guess you could call that success in advertising. Just looking at them made me shiver with excitement! In fact, after I'd bought them, I'd taken them home and studied the boxes and even opened one of each to see and feel what they were like and how they worked. I'd used a cucumber to find out how you put them on (I threw that cucumber away afterward, honest...). I'd never been a Girl Scout but that didn't mean I shouldn't be prepared. Just looking at them rolled onto that cucumber and touching them with my fingers got me so wet and hot I had to play with myself as I studied them. Maybe we weren't going to use those Studded or Ribbed or Rough Rider condoms right away, but I did like the thought of being "rough ridden" and as for "Bareback", just the thought had me climaxing so hard I had to roll onto my stomach and bury my face in the pillow to muffle the noises I made.

God, I was so looking forward to rolling one onto Steve's cock and doing some product testing. I was already wet just standing there thinking about it! Maybe I should just go and see if Steve had arrived and drag him right back up here and get started. I thought about that seriously for a moment before deciding that no, I was enjoying that sense of anticipation and I wanted to prolong it, to draw it out, to savor it. This was going to be my first time and it was going to be good. Good? It was going to be fantastic!

In that big attic bedroom, I looked around. Time to get the room ready! Then change for the party. I took my time making up the bed, finding some clean sheets and pillowcases in the linen cupboard. Delving into my backpack, I pulled out the box of scented candles and found safe places to stand them. This was going to be perfect. Speaking of safe, I dived into the backpack again, took out a couple of the small boxes of condoms and stashed them under the pillows after I made sure they were the lubricated ones. NOT the studded ones. Not tonight! I may not have been a Girl Scout but tonight of all nights I was certainly going to be prepared. The Chu family so did NOT need an additional and unplanned member! Not courtesy of me anyway.

As for clothes, it was early-Fall weather. Nice and warm and besides, we were indoors. I wanted to excite Steve, get him in the mood. I'd brought the shortest skirt I'd ever owned to wear. A brand new black pleated one that I'd bought for tonight that would show of my legs, which I thought were my second best feature after my face. Okay, not being overly modest or anything, I think I'm pretty! Anyhow, I knew Steve liked my legs. A tight black knitted cotton tank top that was a size to small finished my outfit off. No bra. Simple and sexy. Underneath the skirt, some brand new lacy black thong panties that I'd bought on the quiet and kept hidden away from my Mom's eyes. That should be more than enough. I laid my clothes out on the bed and dived into the bathroom.

A quick shower and a final quick shave to make sure everything was just perfect. I'd actually only finally shaved my sex bare for the first time last night after thinking about it for a week. Should I? Shouldn't I? I'd been in a quandary about it for days. I hadn't asked Claire, this was one dilemma I'd kept to myself. But I really wanted to look my sexiest for Steve. In the end, I'd made a decision and shaved myself completely. I didn't have much pubic hair to start with but when I did it, I knew exactly why I wanted to shave it all off. I was going to show Steve my body. I was going to show Steve all of my body. I was going to be completely naked for him. I was going to reveal the most intimate part of my body to him. He was going to take me and make love to me. Before he did, I wanted to titillate him and excite him to the utmost of my ability. To shave myself there, to shave myself completely, made me feel even sexier than I already felt. I knew Steve would like that. Like it? I knew he would love it!

A dab of deodorant and a very faint hint of my favorite perfume, chenxiang. I only used my chenxiang for totally special occasions. One of Dad's clients from China had given me a small bottle as a gift. I'd almost died when I found out how expensive it was. But tonight with Steve was definitely an occasion worth using it for. I just loved the smell, it was the most exquisite fragrance imaginable and a faint hint on my skin was just what was called for. Some lip gloss, brush and tie my hair up into its usual ponytail, check myself in the mirror and I was ready.

Except for the clothes of course! Note to self! Must remember the clothes! At least until I was back up here with Steve. I slipped those minuscule black lace thong panties on and did a slow pirouette in front of the mirror, admiring myself, feeling very daring and sexy. If that didn't get Steve going, nothing would. Looking at myself in them certainly got me going! I didn't bother with makeup. I was pretty enough without it in my own humble opinion and my skin didn't need that kind of crap on it. On with the tank top and skirt which only took a second. I was ready to party. I was ready for Steve.

Half of me felt anticipatory excitement. The other half was scared to death at the thought of walking out that bedroom door in nothing but that very short dress with the black lace thong beneath and the tank top with no bra. I'd never dressed like this before. Never. I felt exposed in a way I'd never felt before, even in a bikini. That scared me. At the same time knowing how I looked excited me. There was still time to change into something more conservative. I thought of Steve. I thought of everyone else seeing me dressed like this, all those other guys at the party. My sex pulsed under the black lace, generated a hot wetness that reflected my excitement. With a little shiver, I pushed my fears down, bit my bottom lip, squeezed my thighs together for a second and turned towards the door.

Time to roll!

Padding downstairs, I could see people were turning up now, kicking of their shoes by the front door. There was quite a pile there already. I knew most of the group I saw Claire with in the foyer. She already had the sound system fired up as well. Real music, none of that club crap either. Heavy Metal! Loud! Thank god for Claire's taste in music! Thank god we were in the basement and the rec room was soundproofed! I recognized Nightwish and Tarja right away. Romantic Heavy Metal! "While Your Lips Are Still Red." Classic! I'd actually cried the first time I heard that song. It's absolutely the most beautiful piece of music I've ever heard. I can't even describe how much that particular song meant to me. It's sweet and it's touching and it's kind of sad. Beautiful! A Masterpiece! It was just was the most perfect start to the evening that I could have imagined!

Steve had arrived already. He was down in the rec room. His reaction as I walked in was perfect too. He saw me right away. I smiled happily as his eyes bugged out. I never wore really short skirts when we went out, at least, nowhere near this short. Every now and then he kind of hinted I should show more of myself, especially my legs. Well, tonight his wish had been granted. If I bent over, I'd be flashing my panties to the world. Jeez, if I even started to bend over, I'd flash the world! Not that there was much of my panties to flash! It'd be my butt they'd see!

Yes, my skirt was that short and the lace thong I wore was that miniscule. A small triangle of black lace and the rest was about the same size and thickness as dental floss. It covered my sex, just, and not much else, which I guess was what it was supposed to do. But still, I felt like I was almost naked underneath that skirt and believe me, THAT was exciting. And scary! I'd never worn thong panties before and it felt very different. I hadn't worn a bra either. I'd never done that in public before and I knew it would turn Steve on. He loved it when I didn't wear a bra for him when it was just him and me! He'd told me often enough I didn't need a bra and hinted I shouldn't bother when we went out together. Now I was doing what he'd asked me to do, for him, in public. Or at least, with other people around! I knew he'd like that too! And later tonight, he'd have another wish granted as well!

"Whoooaaaa, nice skirt!" It was Joe that whistled as I walked up to Steve and him.

I wished Steve would whistle like that but the expression on his face was reward enough! Yup, Joe was with Steve. Those two were pretty much inseparable. Sometimes I wished they weren't. But then again, Joe was pretty cool. And he had a way with girls. I mean, I'd never looked when we'd double dated in Joe's big F150, but I could pretty much tell what he did with them in the front seat and it used to get me all hot and bothered. His instructions sometimes got pretty explicit when he told them what he was going to do to them or what he wanted. Why girls would let him to that sort of thing to them, I had no idea. Especially if they were virgins and I knew some of them had been. It was easy to tell from the noises they made. And those girls, they'd let him do it to them with Steve and I in the back, listening, knowing that Steve and I would know what he was doing to them. The girls almost always looked embarrassed afterwards. But they also looked flushed and happy.

Joe was eyeing both my legs and my nipples where they pushed out the thin knitted cotton of my tank-top. I'd already had a good few looks like that just walking across the rec room! In general, I liked guys looking at me that way but that was when I wore rather more than I was wearing tonight. Tonight those looks were both very scary and very exciting. Steve reacted the same way, which was good. That was why I'd dressed like this after all, to excite Steve. I guess it was a bit unrealistic to expect it wouldn't affect other guys the same way. I mean, I'd already had a few "looking good" or "looking hot" compliments from the guys. That gave me a thrill every time. I'd never really tried to attract guys, I'd been happy with Steve. Now I was feeling a little self-conscious about the looks and the compliments I was getting. My nipples were hard as well.