Hayley's Party Ch. 01 Pt. A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my hands on Steve's shoulders, stood on my toes and gave him a little kiss. His hands slid around me and that little kiss turned into a big passionate open mouthed game of tonsil hockey really quickly. I thought again about dragging Steve upstairs right away but I wanted to savor that anticipatory thrill I was feeling. I wanted to dance too. I loved dancing. With all that Tae Kwon Do training and running and weights I'm excessively fit, more than a little athletic and even though I never did dance classes, I'm just naturally good at dancing. Uninhibited was what Claire said! Personally, I thought that description applied more to Claire in general than to me, but when it came to dancing, I guess she was right. I was.

Steve was not so much into dancing but that didn't matter, I was really dancing for him, he could stand still if he liked and I'd still have fun dancing with him. I wanted to tease him and I was already feeling heady with slightly fearful excitement as we headed for the end of the big L-shaped rec room that was the dance floor. But I smiled happily as we started to move, I wanted to get Steve all excited and I certainly managed to do that over the next hour or so of frenetic motion. I got myself all hot and sweaty too!

People kept on arriving as we danced. By nine or so pretty much everyone who'd been invited was crammed into Claire's basement. Forty of us, all dancing away to Claire's musical picks. Everyone knew everyone so it was cool. No uninvited guests. Not that anyone who wasn't welcome would have lasted long. Some of these guys were hard core. This was the country. Some people would call them rednecks and cowboys and crackers and crap like that but these guys were like my second family. We'd all grown up together. I might have been Chinese but I was one of us. We gave each other shit, the guys would have their little fights and disagreements and take a swing at each other and try and pick up each other's girls, but let an outsider come in and the ranks closed.

As for the girls, it was much the same. Wendy and I were the only Chinese girls in town in our age bracket, for the rest it was mostly white with a very small sprinkling of Hispanics and not many of them. This was fly-over country. Every now and then over the years Wendy and I had had a few "chinks" or "slant-eyes" or whatever thrown our way, but it was the same as with the guys. We'd all grown up together and we were "us". They could give us shit but god help anyone else that tried to. Although there were a couple of those bitches I wouldn't have saved from drowning... well, okay, I would have, but not until the bubbles started coming up and I'd pushed them back down a couple of times first! Those one's weren't friends of Claire's though, so they weren't here.

Claire was dancing with new boyfriend number 293 (his name was actually Mike - see - I knew). He followed her around like a puppy with his tongue hanging out. I swear, with a leash on, he would have looked perfect. I knew just from looking at them together that Claire was going to have a really good night! Wendy and Wendy's date turned up around nine thirty. Wendy was looking hotter than hot, dressed more or less the same as me although her skirt was a bit longer. There's just something about being a slender Chinese girl and wearing black! Wendy's date was looking a trifle shell-shocked. She was holding his hand tightly, leading him round with a happy "look what I got for Christmas" expression on her face. I guessed from that look that he'd already had his first blowjob of the evening on the way to the party.

How sweet!

I knew Wendy was a fast worker but sometimes she did surprise me. When she saw me her smile could've lighted up the barn. I dragged Steve off the dance floor towards her. Actually, he didn't take much dragging. He looked exhausted. That'd teach him for not doing anything fitness related. I'd told him he should workout, if not like me, at least like Joe! He never had though. It kind of bugged me a bit now and then but he was my boyfriend, I forgave him even though I wished he'd do something about it! I figured I'd have to go easy on him, he was going to have a lot demanded from him later on this evening.

"Hi Hayley, this is Ryan." Wendy switched to Cantonese. "Isn't he just so hunky!"

It's useful to be able to do that, the guys had no idea what we were saying. Where we lived, it's like having your own secret language. Hell, where we lived Cantonese IS our own secret language. Not that I think Ryan cared. And Steve was more than happy to take a break from dancing. He'd been sweating. Well, he was certainly going to do more sweating tonight. I'd better take care not to wear him out on the dance floor. What was a warm up to the main event for me would likely leave him prostrate on the floor. I didn't want him prostrate. Not until he'd had his wicked way with me. A number of times! All night if possible!

"Hey Steve, why don't you and Ryan go get some drinks for us, we'll meet you over in the corner there in fifteen minutes." I pointed. "You guys can talk while we dance."

I looked around for Claire. She'd already led her puppy onto the dance floor and she was playing with it. A game of tonsil hockey! It really really looked like she was going to have fun tonight from the way they were coordinating so well. Good puppy! Steve looked grateful. He really needed to work out more.

"Sure, what would you girls like?" That was Ryan. Steve was just panting!

"Coke for me." I looked at Wendy. "Coke for me too." Neither of us were drinkers. Both of us had that Asian alcohol intolerance gene. A couple of drinks and we were all flushed bright red and totally faceless. We'd both found that out the hard way.

"You want to dance while they get the drinks?" I asked Wendy.

"Oh yeah, that'd be cool." She liked to dance as much as I did.

Thirty seconds later we were on the dance floor and getting into it dancing with each other. Two hot looking Chinese girls. Both in short black skirts with tight black tank tops and long black hair in pony tails. Both of us good looking if I say so myself although Wendy's chest jiggled rather a lot more than mine! We were our own floor show and before too long we had a predominantly male audience. Neither one of us was overly shy. We grinned at each other and stepped it up a notch. Well, two or three notches really. Girls gone wild; that was us! I'd always liked risqué dancing and so did Wendy - and obviously so did the guys watching us.

Both of us were buzzing on the attention - and the slightly catty looks from the other girls who should have been used to us by now. Slim pretty Chinese princesses - we rule the world! You have to be French or Gay not to like us! Or a big busty blonde cheerleader who's suddenly found that small, Asian and cute beats big titted and dyed blonde! An added bonus, with us black-haired Asian girls, the rug ALWAYS matches the drapes if you didn't dye your hair. If you went with the parquet flooring like I'd done tonight, what guy cared? Not that I cared a jot about other guys, just mine.

"You look like a cat with cream with Ryan!" I yelled into Wendy's ear over the music.

"Ohhhhhh, he's soooo tasty," she yelled back, "I did him in the car outside before we came in!" She licked her lips lasciviously. Sometimes Wendy could be so outrageous but I knew exactly what she meant. That was how I felt about Steve!

"You're bad, Wendy," I said, "but I hope you have fun with him." I grinned.

"Oh I will," she purred, then, "you and Steve still together? You guys've been together for, like, ages." Ohhhh, that was catty, Wendy! But I didn't care. I knew Wendy well! We could be catty with each other but neither of us really meant it. We just had fun. I knew she was just teasing me.

"Yeah," I smiled happily. "You know how I feel about him."

She laughed at me and I knew why but really, I didn't care. Steve might be a bit of a geek and Wendy might laugh at me but he was all mine! "Takes all sorts," was all she said. I grinned.

We kept the dancing up for a while, enjoying the continued attention. Wendy gestured to me with her eyes. I looked. Steve and Ryan were coming back. We met them right where I'd told them too and took the cold cokes gratefully. Wendy perched herself on Ryan's lap right away. Nothing loathe, I followed suite with Steve, one arm around his neck as I sipped on my coke, savoring that ice cold nectar of the gods before pressing the ice cold can against one breast, then the other. Steve's eyes were watching.

"Whoops," I said, looking down.

The cold had made my nipples swell, pushing out stiffly against the thin and very tight-knitted cotton tank top. The condensation had also added a certain amount of wetness. Anyone for a wet tank-top competition? Ryan didn't notice. Wendy was busy kissing him. Passionately! I guess Ryan had definitely enjoyed finding out what it was like to have his brains sucked out through his cock. It didn't seem like he was going to offer any objections to a recurrence of that experience.

I was hoping Steve would get a few ideas and start making out with me but nope, he was watching Wendy and Ryan. He was just too shy sometimes! There were times I was so excited I wouldn't have objected to making out in public as long as it didn't go too far. Like now! But Steve was just too inhibited. I could feel he was excited though. That hard bulge that pressed against my butt was what you'd call a giveaway. And I knew where that hard bulge was going to go later this evening, even if Steve had no inkling as yet. I got wet right away when I thought about that. Wet enough that I knew I was going to leave a damp patch on Steve's jeans.

Despite the fact that I was almost wriggling and panting with excitement, I told myself "no hurry, we have all night." I didn't want to rush things. I wanted to savor the anticipation and draw things out. I wanted to cherish this entire evening and all that it would bring. I nestled happily into Steve's arms, just enjoying being there. Really, there was no need to rush things. No need at all! Tonight was going to be a very special night for me. Not only that; actually spending the entire night with Steve would be a first for me too. A very big first! I mean, we'd made out together any number of times but actually spending the night together, sleeping in the same bed, waking up to see Steve beside me in the morning. And even better, waking up in the same bed and making love with Steve in the morning. Just the thought was heavenly. I didn't think it could get any better than this!

I thought excitedly of our making love for the first time. For trashy white girls that might be not such a big deal. For a Chinese girl from a very conservative Chinese family, let me tell you, this was a big deal! You're not supposed to give it up until that ring's on your finger, and even then ... well, you get the idea. This was a BIG event. For me anyway! I was of course still a virgin, having preserved my pearl beyond price up until now. Steve wasn't the sort of guy that ever pressured a girl, I knew that. Just as I knew that his hands would only get inside my panties because I let them. After all the times I'd fended Steve off, I knew that if they were to get there tonight, it would be because I'd taken the initiative to get them there. Perching on Steve's lap feeling his erection pressing hard against me, I'd totally one hundred percent made up my mind. I was going to take that initiative and Steve was going to take me!

Enough lazing around! I checked the time on Steve's watch. Wow! It was past ten already. My stomach tightened. My nipples hardened even more than they already were! My sex pulsed nervously! Soon, very soon, I would lead Steve off to that bedroom that waited for us up in the attic. I would lead him there and give myself to him. I was totally wet just thinking about it, but it was still a little early. Give it another hour or so, not too late, not too early. I'd better make sure Steve had a couple more good strong drinks to get those inhibitions of his down. I almost giggled. Usually it's the guy that tries to get a few drinks into the girl to get her relaxed and amenable. That fine line between relaxed and saying yes, and passed out and incapable of saying anything. With Steve, I had the same challenge, not one that a girl usually faces.

"Hey Steve," my tongue flickered over his ear.

"Yeah?" He was watching Wendy and Ryan kissing. Ryan's hand was under Wendy's tanktop. Yaaaay! Looking good Wendy!

"You want me to get you a drink?"

"Sure Hayley, I'll wait for you right here."

I smiled happily. I knew he would. He was good like that. Some people would call Steve lazy. I rather thought of him as dependable! If he said he was going to stay somewhere, he did! I gave him a quick kiss and jumped up, tugging my skirt down a bit so I didn't flash my butt to the world, although I didn't mind giving Steve a brief flash. I smiled when I saw him look. He knew I'd caught him looking. He knew I wanted him to look. He smiled back at me as my eyes caught his. On my feet, I trotted off to the bar in the other corner of the rec room. Claire had cleared out all her Dad's "good stuff." This was what everyone had bought along and it was very much a bring-your-own dump-it-on-the-bar help-yourself kind of a party. I made a good stiff drink for Steve, coke and vodka with plenty of ice and lots of vodka. I didn't drink vodka myself but Joe had told me before that it didn't taste of anything much and I wanted Steve under the influence.

When I got back with his drink, Joe was sitting there talking with Steve. Wendy was sitting astride Ryan, holding his head in her hands and kissing him passionately. Ryan was giving her as good as he was getting, his hands were all over Wendy's butt under that little skirt of hers. I have to say, Wendy's butt is as nice as mine. Small and tight, no fat, just enough curves so that neither of us suffer from that Asian flat-butt syndrome that a big percentage of skinny Asian girls suffer from. I dunno, maybe its diet or something, but neither Wendy nor I suffered from it and her butt looked hot. She wasn't wearing a thing though, just standard bikini panties, also black. I knew my butt in my thong looked hotter than hers and I couldn't wait to wiggle it for Steve.

Wendy's got long slender legs like mine too, although I think mine have the edge; mine are rather more toned and muscular from all the Tae Kwon Do and running, although just as slender. A lot of gweilo guys think we're twins or something. That said, she does have one advantage over me. I have your typical Chinese-girl breasts. Small and firm, in my case very small, peach-sized for those of you interested in the details. Oddly, my nipples are rather large when I get excited! Like now!

Wendy does not have typical Chinese-girl breasts. Not at all! Wendy's breasts look like they've been surgically enlarged. They're big and they're unbelievably firm, they look huge on her slender body (she's the same build as me more or less but she weighs a few pounds more and I'm positive the extra weight is all those far larger mammary glands). They're one hundred percent authentically original genetic material with no artificial enhancements like some of those tarty Korean sluts get in Seoul. Wendy was very proud of her breasts.

I've always been incredibly jealous of them, from when they started growing on her when she was ten. I was flat as a board until I was fourteen for god's sake. Yes, I admit it. I've always been jealous of Wendy's breasts! Very! But as long as it gave Steve the right ideas on what to do with me, I certainly didn't mind him watching her. I was interested myself. I perched back on Steve's lap again, wiggling my butt to confirm that my heart's desire was still eager and ready for me. Satisfied that it was, I leaned into his arms and held the drink to his lips for him to drink. Obedient little Chinese serving girl! That was me! "Miss me?" I asked, licking his ear, then sucking on his ear lobe as he drank. He snorted with surprise, spraying vodka and coke everywhere. I giggled as Joe reached over and spanked my butt lightly. I kind of sat there wishing Steve would do things like that.

"You're being naughty again, Hayley, aren't you?" Joe was grinning at me.

"Very," I said, giggling. I think the sip or two I'd taken of Steve's drink was affecting me by then, I was a little under the influence. Even a small amount of alcohol does that to me.

"Well, you better dance with me for a while then, work some of that naughtiness off... Hey Steve, you mind if I borrow your girlfriend and dance with her for a while?"

Steve patted my butt. "No, you go ahead. Hayley likes dancing." He smiled at me.

I smiled back, giving him a little kiss. He was always so thoughtful. He knew I liked dancing, although really I'd have much preferred dancing with him. On the other hand, he wasn't that fit and I didn't want to wear him out. He was going to need all his strength very soon. I can't describe to you how that thought made me feel but believe me, it was just wonderful. Joe on the other hand was a good dancer, I enjoyed dancing with him.

"You finish your drink and take it easy, I'll be back for you soon," I promised Steve as I stood up, leaning over to give him another quick kiss. I squeaked with surprise as his hand slipped between my legs and rested on my inner thigh. It was a short skirt and his hand was almost under my skirt high! Almost touching my panties high! I was surprised, but I liked the possessive way his hand touched me and held me there. Steve smiled up at me. I smiled back at him, loving the feel of his hand on me so possessively, touching me with such assurance, as if I belonged to him. I did belong to him! I knew I did! I glowed with that thought as Joe stood and reached for my hand, leading me away from Steve's hand to the dance floor. I looked over my shoulder once. Steve waved at me, sipping on his vodka and coke.

I knew he was going to watch me dancing so I stayed close to the edge of the dance floor where he could see me. I did like dancing with Joe, he was just good at it, he knew how to dance with a girl and he always brought out my best moves - and my best moves were really good, even if I say so myself. That, and knowing that Steve was watching me, had me really getting into it. There was just something about dressing sexy and dancing sexy to show one's self off that did it for me and tonight, I was totally in the moment.

It was almost one of those zen things. Like when you're in a tournament sparring and you don't think, you just move with your opponent, moving in a ballet where you're totally relaxed and ready all at the same time. Your opponents kicks and strikes seem to be part of you, you know when they're coming and where and you move with them, you flow with them and it all just happens instinctively, without thought. Dancing with Joe was like that, except there wasn't the violence of sparring. There was that sense of danger though, that feeling that I always had whenever I was alone with Joe. The feeling that he was a predator, that he was a hunter stalking his prey and that I was that prey.

That tension that that feeling created was almost delicious in its intensity and it struck at the weirdest times. It was also highly sensual although at that time I didn't consciously think of it that way. As Joe led me off, I felt almost as if I was the sacrificial victim being led to the altar. I shivered rather deliciously as a brief thought flashed across my mind, that maybe that was how Joe's dates felt in the front seat of his pickup as he moved in on them. My sex pulsed hotly at that thought, sending a tingle through my body. But inside, despite that tingle, I laughed. I knew I was no sacrificial victim. I was no prey, not even for Joe.