Hayley's Party Ch. 01 Pt. A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hayley," he murmured in my ear. I could barely hear him over the pounding music. The expression on his face as he looked down at me told me everything I needed to know. Joe wanted me. He wanted me the way he wanted all those other girls.

"No," I whispered, but I couldn't even hear myself this time. I wasn't even sure if I'd said it at all.

His eyes looked down into mine. His hand slipped down from my breast, down my side, down over my hip, around and under my short skirt, this time under the front of my short little skirt, brushing my tiny black lace thong, cupping me firmly between my legs. I gasped, I half closed my eyes, I moaned out loud, feeling his fingers pressing against me intimately, pressing against me where only Steve's hand had ever been before. I bit my bottom lip, knowing he could feel the wetness that had already soaked through my panties, embarrassed at Joe knowing how excited I was by his touch. Knowing that yes, another guy's touch could make me as excited as Steve's touch had.

Joe's other hand touched my chin, raised my head so that I was forced to look up at him. Breathing hard, I opened my eyes, eyes that I hadn't realized I'd closed, looking into his as his fingers continued to cup me. One finger rested on my slit slowly pressing my panties further and further inwards between my swollen lips, feeling myself open wetly to his touch. My eyes held by his, looking up at him, I shuffled my feet further apart, making more room for his hand between my thighs, my hands on his shoulders stopping me from collapsing in a heap to the floor. I'd never been so aroused, not with Steve. I'd never been so wet. I knew I should have been turning and walking away but I couldn't. I couldn't tear myself away from Joe's hand on me. I could only stand there and experience what he was doing to me.

I should have been ashamed of myself. I should have been so ashamed at how easily I betrayed Steve in those moments! But I'd never been more excited in my life. More exciting still, I knew Joe's fingers could feel my wetness, Joe's fingers could feel my arousal. The look on his face told me that, told me that he knew how excited I was, how wetly ready I was. Something about the way he looked at me, his commanding presence, the assurance with which he touched me there, had me nearly orgasmic already, I felt myself trembling, trembling right on the edge and that was precisely where I wanted to be at that moment.

"Ohhh god! ... Ooohhh ... Ohhhh Jooooe!" I heard myself moan as his fingers moved gently on me, caressing my wetness through the thin lace, one finger continuing to push the lacey material delicately inwards, deliciously harsh friction against my sensitive flesh. It felt so very good! So exquisitely good! I found myself unable to do anything except stand there, looking at him, waiting, waiting for his finger to do what I knew he wanted to do next. We looked at each other, both of us knowing that he held me in the palm of his hand. I waited, my heart pounding, waiting for the inevitable to happen. Waited for Joe to do what I would not resist him doing as I stood there remembering those girls in the front seat of the truck with him. The noises they'd made as they surrendered their bodies. The looks on their faces afterwards! After Joe had finished with them. Finished using them!

Was that to be my fate?

If it was, I knew I was helpless to resist.

Joe's hand eased upwards a little. I felt the tips of his fingers slide under the top of those little thong panties. The panties that I'd worn for Steve. Those fingers slid down inside my panties, touching me, his fingertips running over my skin. Touching me where I'd shaved myself for Steve, anticipating his hands on me. I was wet, so very wet. Joe's fingers slid easily over that wetness, one finger doing a slippery slide down the length of my slit. I shivered, my mouth opening wide, my eyes wide as I felt my labial lips part for him with liquid ease. The first time a man's hands had made their way inside my panties. The first time a man's fingers had touched my sex intimately. It was supposed to have been Steve that did that, that had been my plan for tonight.

But it wasn't Steve.

It was Joe.

I stood there unmoving, my hands gripping his shoulders, breathing hard as his fingertip parted me, found my entrance, paused there. I waited, knowing I wanted this. Knowing I wanted Joe's finger inside me. Wanting it badly.

I got what I wanted.

Joe's fingertip pushed upwards against my entrance. I felt the pressure, felt fear, felt excitement as I stood on my tiptoes, delaying the inevitable for a mere second. His fingertip pushed inside me, the heel of his hand rubbed my swollen clitoris, I moaned as I sank back down to the floor, felt my sex almost sucking his finger into me, moaning as his finger gently slid its full length inside me. I clung to him, shaking helplessly with the feel of his digital penetration within me, surrendering myself to the sensation. It was good. Better than good! Better than anything I'd ever felt before. I realized I was moaning out loud continuously without even being aware of what I was doing.

Joe drew closer, holding me tighter. I clung to him willingly. Steve was in the back of my mind, the knowledge that I was betraying Steve. But I didn't care. It was enough that I wanted what I was getting. Joe's lips moved over my face, brushed against my ear.

"Hayley?"

"Yes."

"You know what I want?"

"Yes." I did. I knew exactly what Joe wanted. He wanted what every girl gave him. He wanted what I was oing to surrender to him.

"Come with me." He was smiling. I gasped as his finger slid from me, as his hand emerged from my panties. He didn't say where I was to come with him too but I knew.

"Hey Hayley, hi Joe, I've been looking for you guys." It was Steve, smiling happily. "Want to dance?" He didn't notice Joe's hand ease out from under my dress. He didn't see the sudden disappointment on my face or notice the weakness of my knees as Joe's finger slid out from inside me. But Joe saw that look. Joe knew what that look meant! Joe smiled. And that smile, with its promise for the future, made me shiver with a hot excitement that Steve's hands on me had never approached. I glanced from Steve to Joe. I didn't want to dance. I wasn't interested in dancing now at all. Joe knew what I wanted. He smiled down at me, that wicked smile, the one that always made me pity those girls he dated. Now I no longer pitied them. I envied them. I wanted to be one of them.

"I don't think Hayley's up to dancing Steve," Joe said gently, "she needs to lie down. I'll look after her." He waved, "Hey, Magda, come and dance with Steve." Magda was a cool blonde, one of the girls Joe dated on an on-again off-again basis. In other words, he fucked her whenever he wanted her. Magda smiled at Joe, winked at me, led Steve away before he had time to utter a single word of protest. He glanced over his shoulder towards me just before he disappeared from sight. I watched him vanish with relief, feeling shame at the way I'd betrayed him, feeling helpless excitement at what I was doing with Joe. I turned towards him, a tight knot of anticipation and fear in my stomach.

Joe smiled down at me. As I smiled back, his hands moved to my hips, slid under my skirt, took the thin little straps that ran across my hips and snapped them the way you'd snap a piece of string. My eyes widened. When his hands withdrew, they took my thong with them, took it and dropped it on the floor without a second glance. I was naked under my skirt. I looked up at him, waiting, feeling my wetness on my inner thighs already.

"Which bedroom's yours tonight?" he asked.

"The attic." My voice was shaky as he reached down and took my hand. There was no thought in my mind of anything but letting Joe do whatever he wanted to me. "I'll show you." I looked over my shoulder once as we left the rec room together, hand in hand, but Steve had vanished onto the darkness of the dancefloor.