Hayley's Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers

"Oooooohhhhhh."

I moaned quietly into Barry's mouth as his finger entered me easily, slowly and gently penetrating my entrance and probing my sex. His mouth lifted from mine as, simultaneously, Joe's mouth lifted from my breast. Their faces looked down upon me, side by side. I smiled up at them, knowing what I wanted.

"I'm so wet."

I knew that I was. I could feel my own heated wetness as I lay between them, my legs a little more widely spread now. I didn't remember doing that but I liked my exposure, I liked them looking at me. Three weeks ago I'd been fucked by Joe and Steve, but Steve had really been incidental to what had happened to me that night. While I'd daydreamed about sex with other guys, with men other than Steve, I'd never in my wildest daydreams imagined doing it with two men, not even in those weeks since the party.

I'd never dreamed of exposing myself like this to more than one guy. Now I was naked between Joe and Barry and I wanted them. I wanted them both. I wanted them to take me and I wanted to satisfy them. I wanted each of them to watch me as the other took me. And I wanted to do something I'd never done with Steve, something I'd fantasized about but never had the temerity to ask for. I shivered and closed my eyes, summoning up the courage and blushing at my own audacity.

"Would either of you like to eat Chinese?"

God, I don't know what made me say that. I felt embarrassed as soon as the words were out of my mouth. I was always a little sensitive about people making fun of my racial background. Now I'd made fun of it myself. And as for asking what I'd just asked for, I was filled with a sudden dread that they'd turn me down in disgust.

Instead, Barry threw his head back and laughed. I gasped as his hand squeezed my sex just a little, his finger moving inside me. Joe almost choked. It was Barry that answered first, his words relieving me of the shame I felt, tightening the coil of excitement in my belly.

"You know what Hayley; I've always wanted to eat Chinese."

Joe grinned down at me, "It's buffet tonight Barry, all you can eat."

"Please," I choked out, my heart beating like a drum, overwhelmed and suddenly feeling rather dreadfully shy, "help yourself."

I closed my eyes as Barry leaned forward and kissed my nipple, his lips and tongue slowly working their way down to my navel, across the taut flatness of my belly while his fingers continued to toy with and tease my sex. I couldn't watch, even though I wanted this, even though I'd asked for this. What if they didn't like how I looked or how I tasted" I felt shame and embarrassment and fear and anticipation and growing excitement all twisted and tangled up inside me. I moaned again, one hand gripping Joe's hair as his mouth closed on my other breast, as his hand moved to stroke my knee, slide up the soft skin of my inner thigh, ease one leg closer to him, parting me wide for Barry.

Barry's mouth slid downwards across my belly and I felt him moving, sliding down the blanket, moving to kneel between my legs, his hands on my inner thighs, spreading my legs wide, exposing me to his eyes, looking at the most private part of my body. Oh god, this was so embarrassing. But at the same time I wanted this so much. Instinctively fearful, I covered my sex with one hand as a brief feeling of shyness and embarrassment overtook me. I'd never exposed my sex to a man before, never, not like this. Even excited and willing as I was, I was shy. Joe's hand reached down and took mine, held it in his, lifted it away from my sex and placed it on his cock, clasping my fingers around him.

I was exposed to Barry's eyes. I could feel his breath on me, sense his closeness, his interest. I knew shame and embarrassment and fear as he looked at me, but the excitement I felt now overrode everything. I was afraid. I was afraid of exposing myself, afraid of what was going to happen and simultaneously I wanted it to happen. I whimpered; a gasping little noise of intermingled fear and excitement and anticipation but not of protest. Definitely not of protest!

In the weeks since that party at Joe's, I'd continued to shave my sex, not for any particular reason, just because once I'd shaved myself bare, it was easier to keep on doing it. Eyes still closed, I heard Barry's voice.

"You look so sexy, Hayley, so pretty and smooth." His voice was husky with passion, his hands pressed flat against inner thighs, spreading me wide in front of his face.

"I do?" Oh god! Oh please! I was so wet. So very very wet and I wanted to be touched, not just looked at.

That's so hot." My eyes flew open. Joe's mouth had left my breast. He was looking at me too. Both of them were looking at me and I could barely speak through the excitement that filled my body, particularly the part of me they were both looking at.

"I shaved," I gasped, and I swear I could feel myself open wider down there for them. Any wetter and I was going to start melting.

"Oh Hayley, that's so pretty."

I smiled, no longer quite so fearful. Barry's lips touched my sex, gently brushing me, his tongue flickering out to taste me and I moaned at the sheer pleasure of that delicate caress. His hands spread my thighs wider and I moved for him, spreading myself wide, as wide as I could for his mouth. He licked me then, licked me from the bottom of my sex to the top, ending at my clitoris which he sucked into his mouth briefly.

"Oooohhhh!" My hips tried to jerk wildly.

Barry's hands held me still for his mouth. Joe's hand pressed down on my belly, pressing down on me firmly as Barry's tongue licked along my sex again. I looked down my body just as Barry looked up, moaning at the beautiful sight of his head buried between my thighs, his lips wet with me. He smiled before lowering his face to me again, making me cry out as his tongue lapped deliciously at me. That brief glimpse of his eyes, of his smile, of the excitement written across his face, all told me that he was enjoying what he was doing. My fear and embarrassment vanished completely, vanished in the knowledge that he was enjoying this.

Enjoying me!

Now I relaxed, breathing hard as his tongue sliced along my sex. I was wet, wetter than I'd ever been. I could feel myself opening to Barry's lips and tongue, opening wide, just about gushing my wetness over Barry's face as he lapped at me. His mouth lifted once more, he smiled at me, then looked at Joe and grinned. Neither of them said anything. My heart pounded as they quickly exchanged places and now it was Joe's head between my thighs, Joe's hands on my inner thighs, spreading me wide. Joe's eyes on me, inches away from the most intimate part of me, looking at me!

"Your pussy looks so hot Hayley," he purred, just before his mouth closed on my sex. His tongue flicked over me. I shuddered and moaned, both at his words and under his tongue. His next lick was long, the length of my sex, finishing on my engorged clitoris and running a little circle around it so that I moaned again. Joe's thumbs did something I didn't expect then. They found the lips of my sex and spread me open for his next lick, a lick that ran along my sex before his tongue circled and pushed against my entrance. Pushed into my entrance!

"Ooooooohhh." I couldn't help it, it felt so good. I moaned out loud.

Barry kissed me then, kissed me as I moaned again so that I moaned into his mouth, tasting myself on his lips and his tongue. To my surprise I tasted nice, a sort of half bitter, half-sweet honey spice taste with a slight tang to it. Barry's eyes danced as mine widened and then I moaned again, helplessly, as Joe sucked on my clitoris, simultaneously plunging a finger into my sex. I was overwhelmed by a sudden orgasm that came from nowhere, barreling through my body so that I pumped my sex at his mouth and finger as that hot pulsing pleasure infused my body, making me forget everything but coming, coming, coming! I would have screamed except I couldn't!

Oh God, if that moment in time could have been extended to infinity, I knew I would have stayed like that forever, lying on my back with my legs spread wide, Joe and Barry taking turns to lap voraciously at my sex, my hands holding their heads as they worked on my body. I savored everything my senses offered up to me, my mouth stretched wide open, my body quivering and arching, my legs spread wide by their hands, completely abandoned to the pleasure they were giving me.

Even as I was recovering from that first orgasm, they continued to work on me. All too soon I once more found myself on the brink. I moaned, I sobbed, I cried out as I soared and soared and soared towards what I knew was going to be an even more stupendous orgasm. I'd lost track of whose mouth was working on me, I didn't care. All I cared for was that whichever of them it was didn't stop.

When I finally climaxed that second time, my whole body shook, my hands clutched at the head between my thighs, my hips drove my sex upwards at that mouth while my hands forced that head down against me. I cried out again and again as my body jerked and shook and my mind emptied of everything except the intense pleasure I felt as my release overwhelmed me. I didn't just see stars, I saw a sky full of supernovas! I was stunned at how good it felt as I came and came and came.

When my eyes finally opened and I'd stopped seeing those blazing supernovas, Barry and Joe were once more on either side of me, their hands running over my quivering body as I lay between them supinely. I smiled at them rather shakily, panting for breath, unable to move, limp, helpless, my legs spread wide just as whichever of them it had been had left me.

"I think I want to fuck you Hayley." Joe's voice was hushed, yet full of promise.

"Me too," Barry added.

Both of them were smiling down at me. Both of their cocks were hard, stiffly erect, resting on my thighs. My sex was wet, deliciously wet and ready. I wanted to be taken. I was scared. Three weeks ago, with Joe and Steve, I'd told myself I hadn't had any choice. Joe had dominated me, told me what to do. I'd simply obeyed him. I'd enjoyed what I was doing but I'd done it out of obedience and in the heat of the moment. I'd loved it, loved what Joe had done to me. Now was also the heat of the moment. Joe wasn't dominating me this time. Neither was Barry. It was my choice.

I was still scared.

I took a deep breath. Oh God, with either one of them it would have been an easy decision to make. With both of them? I still wasn't sure.

"Open yourself," Barry said, so quietly I almost didn't know if I'd heard correctly.

"Sorry?" My voice was a gasp.

"Open yourself with your fingers," he said, his eyes on me. "Open yourself for my cock." He moved then, moved his naked body to kneel between my widespread legs, kneeling upright, his cock hard and jutting. Just the sight of it made me moan. So did the sight of his chiseled muscles, his six-pack abs, muscular chest and solidly muscular arms.

"Not yet," I gasped as I sat up, my legs either side of him. I didn't have to think about this, this was something I'd done before and it postponed the need to decide. I wrapped my hand around his cock as it jutted forward in front of me, held it up and lowered my mouth down over the swollen head, taking him deep into my mouth, savoring the clean fresh taste of him, stretching my lips around his girth as I moved my head up and down.

"Oh yeah, that's it Hayley." Joe's voice sounded raspy. "Suck him hard!"

I could hear the excitement and the desire in Joe's voice as he watched me suck on Barry's cock. It was a little larger than Joe's as I remembered it, but I relished working on him while Joe watched me. Barry's hands rested on my hair, stroked my head gently as I bowed before him and I heard his voice above me.

"That's good Hayley, god, you look beautiful, you're so fucking gorgeous."

A girl likes to be told she's beautiful!

One of Joe's hands was stroking my back, almost a massage, working on my shoulders and my spine. Then his hand was between my legs instead, lightly stroking my sex, teasing my lips apart. His finger slid into me gently and I had to release Barry's cock to let out a soft sob as I felt his finger bury itself inside me. That finger in me held me helpless, unable to think, unable to move, unable to do anything except sit there feeling it.

"God, you're so wet Hayley." Joe sounded amazed. I knew he was right. I could feel my own wetness as his finger moved in me. I slowly eased myself back down, onto my back, my hand drawing Barry's cock towards my sex where Joe's finger still delicately probed. I needed more than just a finger in me. Remembering Barry's request now, I let go of his cock, reaching down between my legs with both hands, touching myself, whimpering as I felt Joe's finger moving into me with my fingertips. I found my outer lips, peeled them apart, opening and exposing myself to Barry as he looked down at me.

He smiled, lowered himself down over me as Joe's finger reluctantly slid out from inside me, leaving me empty, empty and waiting to be taken. His lips touched mine, he kissed me. I felt the tip of his cock brush my waiting sex, making me moan and shiver with anticipation as I held myself open for him.

"You want my cock Hayley? Is that what you want?" I could tell he was enjoying teasing me but I had no tease left. There was only surrender, only my own need to be taken.

"Please," I gasped. "Please do it to me."

He smiled, his lips brushing mine, his chest brushing my nipples.

"You want me to fuck you Hayley?" He was enjoying this.

"Yes," I gasped, still holding myself open with my fingertips, feeling him brushing against me, trying to push myself up and onto him. "Yes."

"Say it then. Tell me you want me to fuck you." His eyes promised me I'd get what I wanted. All I had to do was tell him so. It was hard, so hard to get those words out past my lips, to say what I wanted, a want that I'd consciously struggled for so long to repress.

"Fuck me, Barry," I moaned, "please, fuck me please!"

He smiled down at me and a moment later that promise that his eyes hand held was fulfilled. The tip of his cock pressed against me, pressed inwards between my fingertips and pressed against my entrance, pausing there.

"Move your legs back for me." It wasn't a request. He told me what he wanted and I obeyed, jacking my knees back, all the way back to brush his ribs, my feet trailing against his hips, leaving me wide open to him. And still the tip of his cock pressed against my entrance, brushing my fingertips, teasing me with the promise of what was to come. I looked up at his face over mine, waiting, feeling the fear and the anticipation grow within me. I could hear myself panting, my breath coming in fast little gasps. I didn't need to make a decision. I knew I was going to be fucked.

Barry looked down at me for just a second before he pushed into me in a long slow relentless penetration that went on and on and on until all of him was inside me.

"Hhhhhuuugggnnnggghhhhhh." I groaned as he filled me, my back arching in a reaction to that surging penetration, my mind filled with the stunning pleasure of his entry and the sense of fullness inside that his cock gave me. It was as good as I remembered from that night with Joe. Better even, because there was no pain, just a long thick slide within me that seemed to go in and in and in until I was stuffed full, feeling all of him inside me, thick and hard. I could feel every bit of him, the swollen glans, the contours of his shaft, the swollen veins along his length. My entire consciousness was aware of nothing else but his body on mine and the long thick shaft that was stretching me and filling me. My hands fell away from my sex as he pushed a little deeper inside me, his body pressed up against mine where we joined, the tip of him lightly brushing up against my cervix.

"Huugghhhhhh." My breath huffed out as that half an inch of extra penetration pushed into me. I lay beneath him absorbing the feel of his cock inside me, feeling completely taken, totally physically possessed. My sex spasmed convulsively around his shaft as my body adjusted to his girth within me. I could feel him inside me, stretching me, everywhere. This was what I'd wanted, to feel that rigid male hardness within me, his body on mine, taking me. I wanted to be taken.

It felt so good.

My nervousness dissipated as Barry's cock had entered me. Now, lying beneath him, his cock buried in me, I felt a contented excitement. I moaned again, my hands moving now to rest above my head on the blanket, surrendering myself completely to him, surrendering to his possession of my body, looking up at him looming over me.

"Are you okay?" Barry's voice was gentle in my ear.

"Yes," I managed to speak. "Oh yes." I was more than okay.

Joe smiled down at me, his face next to Barry's, both of them looking down at me. My heart fluttered, I'd actually forgotten about Joe in the heat of feeling Barry's cock enter me. How could I have forgotten him? I felt a sudden surge of excitement as I thought of Joe watching Barry take me.

"Guess you like Barry's cock then Hayley?"

"Yes," I gasped. "Yes I do."

"You're so fucking tight." Barry's voice was a low growl, sending little tremors through me.

I looked up at his face. "Fuck me Barry," I whispered to him. "Fuck me."

"Jesus Hayley." His voice was a low groan as he started to move inside me, driving his cock into me in long slow strokes that made me feel every inch of him as he moved within me. With every thrust I could feel him moving on me as well as in me, his muscles relaxing and tensing, his butt lifting and plunging, his thighs pushing against mine where was spread for him, his balls gently bouncing against me as his cock eased in and out of me. It was all good. I turned my head slightly, seeing Joe's face, looking at me, watching me as Barry fucked me. He smiled when he saw me looking at him.

"I want to kiss you Hayley," he breathed. "I want to kiss you while Barry fucks you."

I looked at him and opened my mouth a little, waiting. His head moved closer, his lips met mine, his tongue pressed gently into the mouth that I now opened wide for him. I opened as wide for his tongue as my sex was open for Barry's cock.

"Look at me," Joe whispered, "look into my eyes while Barry fucks you."

I looked. Barry fucked. I continued to kiss Joe while Barry's cock thrust into me, each of his long slow penetrations making my body quiver, my eyes widen, my mouth move against Joe's. I moaned into his kiss, a soft "Uggghhh" as each thrust ended in me. I could feel Barry's excitement growing, his movements harder and faster and I wanted it that way. Tearing my mouth from Joe's, I looked up at Barry. "Hard," I gasped, seeing on his face what he wanted, wanting it myself. "Do me hard."

"I don't want to hurt you," he gasped, and I could feel his self-control, the way he was holding himself back, the tension there. More than anything then, I wanted to satisfy him, to give him what he wanted. Me. To take. To fuck. To cum in whenever he wanted.

"Fuck me Barry," I pleaded then. "It's okay ... Fuck me ... fuck me as hard as you like!" I arched upward beneath me, losing myself in my pleasure and trying to take him deeper.

Joe's voice sounded next to me, echoing my words. "Go on, fuck her hard Barry."

I could feel his eyes on me as Barry's cock moved inside in a rhythm that grew slowly faster and harder, easing me towards another climax, a climax that I could feel rising inside me. I couldn't get enough of his cock. I couldn't help the sounds I was making as he fucked me either!

"Ohhhhhh ... Uuuggghhhh ... OOOOHHHHHH ... UUUGHHH!"

Different thoughts spun through my mind as Barry's cock slid into me, out of me, into me. Again and again! God, Barry fucking me was exciting. I really was doing it with two guys. I wanted it so much. I wanted both of them to fuck me. Barry was fucking me. In front of Joe! Joe was watching me being fucked. The thoughts reverberated around inside my head as Barry's cock pulled back, pausing with just the head of him inside me, then pushing back up inside me. Again and again! Lancing inwards between my widespread thighs! Stretching my labial lips around his girth, penetrating me so deeply.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers