Hayley's Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Joe again, seeing the same desire and excitement on his face as he watched me. I wanted to ask him if it was exciting to watch Barry fucking me but now Barry really was fucking me hard, fucking me so hard that I couldn't think straight. I could hear myself groaning as his cock plunged into me more and more powerfully, groaning and gasping in a rhythm that matched the sound of his body slapping up hard against my butt and the backs of my thighs.

"UGGGHHHH ... UUUNGHHHHHH ... OOHHH ... HHUUGHHHHH ... OOHHH ... NNNGHHHHH ... UUUGHHHHH ..."

I could hear myself, hear my voice filling the still of the night. I could hear the wet sounds of my sex as he had me, the steady slapping of his body against mine, the low grunts as his cock slammed into me, his heavy breathing. All a mere accompaniment to his use of my body! I lay beneath him, his body heavy on mine, crushing my small breasts, spreading my legs wide, his hands now pinning mine to the blanket above my head, his rock hard cock driving into me again and again as he had me. As he used me! I wanted him to use me! I wanted him to come! I wanted so much to satisfy him, to feel him finish. I begged him. I pleaded with him, my voice sometimes coherent, sometimes mere sound!

"Yes," I moaned, "Come in me Barry ... come in me... I want it ... I want it."

I did and so, inevitably did he. I knew he was trying to hold back, to keep on fucking me as long as he could but I didn't want that, I wanted him to come. I wanted to feel him cum in me. I wanted to feel him lose control. I wanted to feel his cock spurting out inside me, filling me with his cum. I told him so, gasping my words out as he hammered his cock into my sex.

"I want it Barry ... I want it."

"Fuck Hayley, tell me ... tell me what you want."

"Cum in me ... I want it ... I want you ... finish in me ..."

"Oh yeah ... yeah I want that... oh fuck Hayley ..."

"Give it to me ... Cum in me ... Fuck me fuck me fuck meeeee."

I clamped myself down on his cock, squeezing him with my internal muscles, feeling the added friction within my channel as I clamped down on him, savoring the desperate look on his face, the desire, the need, the loss of control as he realized the inevitable was on him.

"I'm gonna come Hayley," he groaned. I could feel the tension there. I could feel his desperate need as he pounded into me. "I'm gonna come in you Hayley."

"Yes," I gasped, "yes ... ohh yes!"

He slipped one hand under my butt, lifting me to meet his thrusts, delivering those last few orgasmic strokes, pumping into me furiously, driving into me as hard and as deep as he could. One last time he drove hard into me, this time holding himself there. My head arched back as I felt him come. Felt his cock throbbing and pulsing inside me as his semen spurted out within me. A series of jetting spurts that flooded me with his cum.

Oh God! Oh wow! This was heaven!

I closed my eyes and just went with the moment, feeling him finishing inside me. On and on and on, loving every moment of it! So much cum spurting into me, all inside me, his cock throbbing and pulsing as he emptied himself in me. I squeezed him again, tightening myself on him, enjoying the look on his face as he felt me, doing my best to milk him of every last drop as he groaned out his pleasure.

Then he was lying still on me. I was breathing hard. He rolled off me, leaving me limp, my body now slick with sweat. Between my thighs I was slick with other fluids. While Barry collapsed beside me, breathing as if he'd just finished a sprint, Joe looked down at me. For a long moment his eyes ran over my naked body, looking at my sex, now so distended, wide open, wet and glistening with my juices and with Barry's cum. Without uttering a word he was over me. His cock slipped into my wide open sex so very easily as I drew my knees back and willingly opened myself to him.

"Did you like watching Barry fuck me?" I gasped.

Joe grinned. "Oh fuck yeah Hayley, that was so sexy." His voice sent little shivers up and down my spine. "You're so fucking hot."

"Am I?"

God, he'd eased the head of his cock inside me but he wasn't moving any deeper. I could feel my inner lips clamped on his shaft just behind the glans, he was drawing back, pulling me with him, then easing in a little, teasing me. I crossed my ankles behind his back and pulled myself onto him as far as I could.

"Ohhhhhh." Half his cock was inside me. My ankles dropped away.

"In me," I gasped, "I want all of you in meeeuuuUUGHHHHH!"

He pushed hard and he was. All the way inside me in a fast and very wet-sounding slide. FUCK! It felt so good. I felt so wet and slippery, which was hardly surprising, given that Barry had just cum in me! Copiously!

"UUGGGGHHH," I gasped again.

He held himself still inside me, his cock buried in me. God he was so big and hard. I wanted to scream and cry out and feel him move inside me and surrender myself and move beneath him but instead I just lay quiescent beneath him. I was helpless jelly, waiting to be taken, waiting to be fucked. Feeling his cock throb inside me!

"Can I fuck you now Hayley?" His voice teased me. He knew what I wanted. He knew I wasn't going to say no.

"Do whatever you want to me Joe," I gasped. "You know you can."

He chuckled, his laughter echoing through my body. "I do Hayley, I do know that." His eyes bored into mine. "Do you?"

I looked up at him, at his face above me, looking down at me as I lay beneath him, my legs spread wide, his cock buried inside me. I didn't say anything. He smiled anyway. In that moment, both of us knew he was right.

"Did you like me watching you while Barry fucked you?" His voice was a whisper in my ear.

I had. I couldn't say it though. Doing it was okay, admitting it would be too embarrassing, to shameful. I mean, I was supposed to be a good Chinese girl. Sex with my boyfriend was okay if we were going to eventually get engaged, if it was that serious. I'd thought it was with Steve, but then I'd let Joe fuck me. Joe and Steve. Now, tonight, I'd not only let Steve fuck me, I'd left him and now I was letting Barry and Joe fuck me. I loved it. I'd loved Barry fucking me while Joe watched us. I couldn't say that to Joe. I couldn't admit that I wasn't a good Chinese girl. This thing with Joe and Barry, this was something I would only do this once.

Joe moved inside me, the sounds of his movement inside my wet sex clearly audible. I moaned with the sheer pleasure of feeling him in me. Of hearing him move in me.

"Tell me Hayley." His voice teased me as he slid one hand under my butt and lifted me a little, his cock penetrating a little deeper so that I gasped. So far inside me. So big and hard in me. I tried to draw my knees back further, tried to open myself more to him.

"Tell me Hayley," he purred, looking into my eyes, kissed me gently.

"Yes," I whispered at last, ashamed at my admission. Ashamed and excited.

"Yes what?"

Oh god, this wasn't just exposing my body, this was exposing my soul. "Yes I liked you watching me while Barry fucked me," I blurted out, my face on fire. My body on fire. I ran my hands down his ribs, down to rest on his hips where he was moving, gently rocking into me.

He nibbled on my ear, his voice still a whisper. "Do you want Barry to watch me fuck you?"

He suddenly lifted his butt, his cock easing out of me, then rammed hard back into me. My whole body juddered under the impact of that thrust.

"NNUUUGHHHH."

"Do you Hayley?" He held himself still. Did I? I couldn't think straight. I had no idea. He was moving gently now, huge and thick and hard inside me so that I could feel every contour of him. He moved again, hard, again and again, the grinding of his body against mine sending thick hot waves of pleasure rolling uncontrollably through me.

"Do you want Barry to watch me fuck you?" He asked me again. Just the thought made me moan softly. Yes, yes I wanted him to watch me. I wanted to be watched as Joe fucked me.

"If you want him too," I gasped.

"Barry." Joe spoke without taking his eyes from mine.

"Yeah." Barry turned onto his side, lifted himself onto one elbow to look down at me.

"Hayley wants you to watch her being fucked."

I opened my mouth to say that wasn't what I said but really, it didn't matter. All I could do was moan as Joe pushed hard into me, his pelvis crushing forcefully up against my sensitive pubic mound, crushing my labial lips, his arms moving to slide behind my knees, forcing my legs back even further so that my ankles were somewhere above his shoulder blades. A random thought occurred to me, that all that Tae Kwon Do stretching had some other applications. Joe moved and now my ankles were pinned under his shoulders as he pushed even deeper into me and I forgot all about thinking.

I could feel the tip of him inside me, pushing against my cervix, impossibly long and hard and huge.

"Hhhhhnnghhhh." I could hear myself whimpering. "Gggnngggaaahhhh ... nnnuughhhhh."

Joe grinned sideways at Barry. "Guess Hayley likes it huh."

He raised himself up on extended arms, my ankles still pinned by his shoulders. I groaned helplessly, seeing his body joined to mine for the first time, seeing my labial lips stretched around his girth. For the first time I realized just how big he was compared to me. Before, I'd only felt him, only felt his cock, only felt Steve's cock, only felt Barry's cock for that matter. I'd felt them going into me and fucking me but I hadn't seen them, not seen them going into me. Now, positioned as I was, my hips raised, only my shoulders touching the ground, I could see. The sight made me tremble and wonder how my sex could possibly accommodate something so large and thick, almost as thick as my wrist, filling almost the entire gap between my inner thighs.

Joe was looking at me, smiling, as I looked at myself. "Isn't she sexy Barry?"

I saw Barry's hand reach out over me, stroke my belly, slide down and stroke my labia around Joe's cock.

"Ohhhhh Jeeeesus." I shivered and shook as his finger stroked me, "Jesus Barry ... Oh fuck Joe ... Barry ... fuck me ... ohhhhhh jesus!"

I was babbling. Joe took pity on me. Suddenly my legs were freed. My body once more was pressed into the ground under Joe's weight. My feet kicked towards the sky as his cock plunged into me again and again, lancing inwards between my widespread thighs, penetrating me deeply, hammering me down into the ground with each thrust. Irresistibly. Again and again. His cock seemed to drag sobs and groans and cries from me as his shaft slid backwards and forwards within me.

"UGGGHHHH..."

"UUUNGHHHHHH..."

"HHUUGHHHHH..."

"NNNGHHHHH..."

"UUUGHHHHH..."

Joe's weight crushed me, one hand slid under my butt, lifted me, held me as my thighs cradled him, as he possessed me. As he took me! As he fucked me! My excitement grew, washing away any residual shame and embarrassment at Barry watching me. Suddenly it was easy to look up at Joe and encourage him with my body and my hands as he rode me. He smiled down at me.

"Fuck Hayley, your little cunt's so fucking tight."

Oh god, that word!

His voice lashed out at me lasciviously, his words filling my mind the way his cock was filling my sex. His hard cock plunged into me wetly again and again, his hands holding me, guiding me as my body arched beneath his, my feet kicking upwards at the stars, my sobs and cries filling the night.

"I love fucking your tight little cunt Hayley... tell me you like it..."

"I do ... I do ... fuck me Joe...fuck me," I begged him, ""fuck me ... use me ... use my cunt."

I'd never dreamed of saying such things before, now they simply emerged from my mouth without conscious thought, my lips forming them of their own accord so that I heard myself as if it was someone else.

It was strangely easy to adjust to a different cock inside me, moving in and out of me, pumping into me. Joe's cock felt different to Barry's but I loved it just as much as it plunged into me again and again. This wasn't like three weeks ago, where I'd been fearful and embarrassed and ashamed and excited. Now, tonight, I knew what it was like to be fucked. I wanted it and I was excited without the fear and the shame and the embarrassment. I reveled in what was happening to me, enjoying every moment. Enjoying Barry watching me as Joe had watched me before. Enjoying the feel of Joe's body on mine, the feel of his cock inside me, the wet sounds of my sex as Joe had me, the hot spasming of my sex as his cock filled me relentlessly again and again and again.

It wasn't just Joe fucking me. I loved the idea of how I must look to Barry as Joe had me. I turned my head to look at him, to see him watching me, to see his smile as his eyes met mine. I saw the expression on his face, the excitement, the interest. Almost, I saw myself through his eyes. On my back, face flushed, mouth a rounded "o" as I panted like a bitch in heat, eyes wide, my body beneath Joe's as he had me hard, his cock pumping into me. I knew what I looked like. Beautifully obscene. Barry smiled at me. I felt his hand take mine. Take it and place it on his cock. He was hard again. From watching me! The feel of him in my hand as Joe pumped his cock into me was too much!

The pleasure I was feeling, the enjoyment, rose inside me in a wave that crested higher and higher and higher still until my orgasm broke over me like a tidal wave, drowning me in a mindless ecstasy that made me scream out loud, my body helpless under Joe's relentless taking of me. I cried out again as I came down from my orgasm and felt Joe's cock, throbbing and pulsing within me, jetting that first hot flood of semen inside me.

"NNNUUUGGGHHHHH ..."

"HHHUUUNNHHHH ..."

"UUUGGGHHHHH ..."

"HHHHUUGHHHHHH..."

I could hear myself groaning in time with each explosive eruption inside me. I could feel Joe flooding me with copious amounts of thickly sperm-laden semen, spurt after spurt blasting out to fill me to overflowing. Each of those spurts inside me brought with them that "oh fuck" realization that once again I'd screwed up with the condom thing, I was completely unprotected and I was full of Barry and Joe's semen. A feeling which wasn't made any better when I felt Joe's movements in me slowing and then ceasing. Which in no way meant I didn't like it! I loved it!

I loved what happened next to.

I looked at Barry. My hand was still holding his cock. He was hard. Joe gave one last thrust into me and stopped. I gasped and stroked Barry. He smiled. My eyes widened. His smile grew. I heard a slap as he rapped Joe's butt.

"Get off her you lazy bastard," he grinned at me but spoke to Joe. "Let a real man get to work."

"Fucking greedy bastard," Joe grunted in my ear. I gasped as he lifted himself from me, withdrawing from me, rolling over to lie on his back beside me breathing hard.

"Get on your hands and knees Hayley," Barry told me.

I rolled over, moved into a kneeling position, blushing a fiery red as I felt a flooding wetness running down my inner thighs. A second later, Barry's hands gripped my hips and his cock plunged wetly into me. Very wetly. I cried out at the impact but I was so wet and open that he slid into me easily. The sensation of being completely filled radiated through my body, making me gasp with the pleasure of it, my body burning with hot excitement. He didn't wait. He didn't pause.

As soon as he was hilted inside me he began to fuck me, pounding his cock into me, hard, just like my body wanted him too. His hands gripped my hips, holding me, pulling me back onto him as his cock drove into me, each stroke making my body vibrate, making me cry out. Beside me, Joe rolled over to look up at me, smiling as he watched my body shuddering under the impact of Barry's taking. One of his hands reached out to caress my breasts, playing with my nipples, tugging at them, squeezing them, running over my body.

I looked at Joe blindly as Barry had me. Then I couldn't look at all as my arms collapsed. I held myself up on my forearms, my forehead resting on my clenched fists as Barry's cock continued to pump wetly into me. Joe's hand moved under me, pressing up against my belly, stroking me as Barry's cock took me again and again, massaging me deeply

"Feeling good Hayley?" Barry asked me.

"Very," I moaned. God, being impaled on Barry's cock like this felt delicious, my body seemed to be wide open to him, letting him slide all the way into me each time. This was everything I'd wanted. Again!

"I want to fuck you hard Hayley?" Barry was gasping now. I could feel his rising excitement. I wanted it! I wanted to give him what he wanted. Anything he wanted!

"Fuck me," I gasped, "fuck me hard." He did. Short, hard thrusts that I could feel all the way down to the tips of my fingers and my toes, jolting my body as he thrust deep.

"Uuughhh ... nnnuuughhh ... uunnnhh!"

All I wanted was to give him what he wanted and have him keep doing it to me. I couldn't think of anything else. Nothing matter except what he was doing to me and what I felt.

"Harder," I moaned.

He did as I asked. I was beginning to feel like his cock might split me in half as he smacked up against my ass. Hard. Again and again and again, the pleasure numbing my brain to everything else, my sobs and gasps and the wet sounds of my sex being pounded by his cock filling the night. One of his hands slid from my hips to reach around my thigh and under me, between my legs, his fingertips touching and stroking where I needed to be touched most. That was all I needed.

"YesyesyesyesyesYES!"

His fingers brushed my clitoris, sending me moaning into an orgasm so intense that my body seemed to jolt from the impact, surges of pleasure that electrified me with their intensity. I could hear myself sobbing as I orgasmed while Barry thrust hard into me and came in me and I took everything he had to give me, groaning with the pleasure of his release. I could feel him, feel the hot liquid spurts of his cum inside my body, flooding me, filling me, pulsating spurt after pulsating spurt as I collapsed forward onto the blanket, Barry still riding me hard as we collapsed together, his breath hot against the back of my head as his weight crushed me into the blanket.

We stayed together in a heap for a long time, until Barry's cock slipped wetly from me and he rolled off me to lie on his back. Joe's hand stroked my back gently.

"Hey," he whispered near my ear, "are you okay Haley?

I turned my head to look at him, rolled over onto my back and into his arms. "Uhh," I said, "Uuuuh, I'm okay... I think..." I smiled at him. "I feel a bit fucked though." I did. Very! I liked it.

He looked anxious. I smiled. "In a good way... a very good way."

I did. I felt really good. Sore but satisfied. I smiled, as much for myself as for Joe.

Barry stirred beside us. "We better get you home soon Hayley."

I really didn't want to move. I wanted to stay here with them for the rest of the night and then have them fuck me again as dawn broke. But I guess not. Some other time maybe.

"Yeah, I guess." I must have sounded reluctant. They both laughed.

"Were we that good Haley?" It was Joe asking.

I smiled. "You were both that good," I said. I kissed him, then turned to Barry and kissed him. "Thank you, thank both of you." I smiled again. "I'm so over Steve now."

"Already?" Barry sounded startled.

I giggled. "Already." I was, I knew. Somehow, everything that had happened tonight had worked out for the best. Steve just didn't seem that important. Not anymore.

I looked at Barry, then at Joe. They looked at me, then at each other. "Maybe next time we can spend the night together." Joe grinned at me.

I laughed and shook my head. "Jesus Joe, you were right about that girl last time." I giggled. "She could barely walk for a week. You two guys, you'd fuck me half to death if we spent all night together."