Hazel Plays With Fire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Careful - slowly. We have another video yet."

I followed her advice, teasing and edging myself as I watched the screen. My flesh-and-blood Hazel sat beside me was almost forgotten as I got into the images on the screen once more. Savoured the sight of her final climax, her screaming through her gag as Levy took her to places I would never be able to take her. Normally I would have come then but instead Hazel leaned forward and set the new clip running

***

Hazel was completing a subtle make-up, almost naked save for the leather collar around her neck. The one with 'L - E - V - Y' marked out in silver letters. She wore only an almost see-through tiny bikini top and bottom. As the camera moved behind her it revealed her tattoo, Levy's mark of ownership, showing up clearly on her pale skin.

Next to Hazel was another girl, also with long blonde hair and an identical outfit and collar. The tattoo was the same too. I hadn't seen her before - clearly Levy had more than one project on hand. Why should that ever have surprised me - but it did. I wondered about Hazel and this girl, how did they react to having to share his attention?

"Ready?" That was the familiar deep voice of Levy, velvet at the moment but it could be harsh and fierce in a split-second.

Both women nodded.

"Best get them on bitches - don't wanna be arrested on the way over." He laughed at the idea as he watched them put on knee-length leather coats.

"They're faux but they are Saint Laurent. Aren't they amazing?" Hazel's words met me as I watched the images. They did look superb, both women - but especially Hazel. I knew those coats hadn't come cheap. I also knew that I had paid for Hazel's and quite possibly her new friend's too. At that moment, with my hard cock in my hand, it didn't seem too bad a deal.

On the screen Levy clicked his fingers and the two women obediently moved to his side. With practised ease he swiftly attached a separate leather leash to each of their collars and then led them out of the room.

The clip resumed with the camera focused on the end of one of those leashes. It was tied onto a thin metal rod, part of many such making up a cage. The gaps between the metal were maybe six inches wide and the camera panning around revealed a large empty warehouse-like space.

Returning to the leash the camera followed it from its tied end to the other that was clipped onto Hazel's collar. Then it panned back to show both women inside the metal cage, each with a leash tied to it. Their coats were gone and they were back in their tiny bikinis. Silver and almost transparent. I could see both women's nipples standing out hard against the thin material. Partly the temperature perhaps but I suspected excitement and anticipation were paying their part.

"Ready?"

He hardly waited for their assent before he strolled across the room to a big door, one that probably slid open to allow lorries to enter. Within it was a smaller normal-sized door that he opened. There was a noise of voices from outside.

Levy held out a hand and notes were placed into it. I saw twenties, at least three of them. Then a man moved past him. More notes and he stood aside to let a second man in. The process repeated, again and again and again. Noise from behind the camera gradually grew, voices raised in laughter. The camera swung once to reveal the cage largely hidden by a crowd of men, only its top remaining visible.

I was in no doubt that it was Levy collecting the money, though his face was never shown. He had at least one other man there with him. The second man was filming and, I suspected, supplying extra security. That didn't surprise me. What did surprise me was that the men coming in through the door were almost all white. Maybe a couple of South Asians, of Indian or Pakistani origin, but the thirty or forty men crowded round the cage were otherwise all white.

As the last man entered there was another raucous laugh from around the cage. Levy sat by the door, the women's coats hanging from the wall behind him. The cameraman moved forward towards the cage. On the way he passed men stripping off their trousers and underpants.

"Make some room here," the words were growled out.

The men shifted out of the way, glancing back at the camera. I noted no-one was hiding their identities. Levy clearly didn't care about that any more than he tried to hide the faces of Hazel and her new friend.

The camera was raised and then presumably hung onto the wire of the cage so that it was looking down on what was happening. The two girls just had enough room to stand back to back and lean forward. Hands groped for them through the cage and hands weren't the only things being pushed through the gaps.

Hazel was sucking on a fair-sized cock in front of her while her hands jerked off two more to either side. Seeking hands ran up and down her body, teased her nipples through the cloth of her top and soon pushed the flimsy material out of the way. Other hands reached for her pussy but were kept just out of reach. I was seeing the reason for the cage now. It wasn't purely symbolic. Levy was offering his girls up to this crowd but only so far.

Most of the men were middle-aged. Balding or greying heads predominated, beer-bellies were pretty common. Some were wanking to keep their hard-on while they waited to get to the front. Hazel and her friend were working hard - moving from cock to cock, giving out blow-jobs and hand-jobs, keeping them hard.

Outside the cage, all the way round, was a wall of half-naked men pressed against its walls and pushing their cocks through for attention. There was a cacophony of noise, yells and cheers and requests for the girls to suck this cock or move on to that cock. The men were definitively average, mostly around five inches or a little less. Some were a lot less and the girls had to push their hands against the cage to gain any sort of room to work. A few men were much better-equipped and then the girls could demonstrate their abilities a little better. But always there were the shouts and requests for them to move on. Forty men were just too much for two girls to handle at any one time.

Fortunately, of course, there was a remedy to that problem, a very natural one. Seconds after the camera was hung on the cage the first man shot his load, gasping and groaning as his seed ran down Hazel's arm. That seemed to set off a couple more. One shot his load over the other girl's tits while another, who hadn't even got to the girls, just wanked until his cum shot into the cage and mostly landed on the other girl's face. Had he got his money's worth? His, "Fuck Yeah," suggested he was pretty satisfied. Maybe just being there, experiencing the sights and the sounds and the smells, was enough for him.

As men shot their load it settled two problems. Room began to open up around the cage and most of those searching hands were withdrawn. Most men, it seemed, didn't appreciate the 'friendly fire'. Only a couple continued to grope at the girls, at tits increasingly covered with a mixture of sweat and semen.

I tore my gaze from the screen and looked at my wife She was looking intently at the images of her own debauchery, one hand pushed down the front of her panties and exploring. It was horny as fuck but I knew that she might not even remember that I was there. She was back in that warehouse, sucking strangers' cocks and being felt up by guys who'd just turned up off the street. I had to pace myself or I knew I'd cum too.

On the video a man suddenly pulled out of the other girl's mouth and shot four big ropes of his jizz over her pretty face. She gasped as she got some in the eye but it was drowned out by a roar of approval from the other men. His big cum-shot seemed to inspire a few others and for a few seconds cum was flying everywhere. Some missed but most landed on one of the girls' faces or bodies. Small rivulets of sperm slid down and slowly began to pool on the floor beneath them. The other girl's top, long discarded, lay in a little pool of cum,

"You fucking whores," shouted a man.

"Yeah, I'm your fucking whore. Now give me a big fucking load." Hazel almost snarled out the words, demanding it from him. Coming from her pretty face it was ridiculously, obscenely, horny.

He pushed through to the front, his fist working fast up and down his dick. Hazel took up position right at the edge of the cage, looking him in the eye, almost daring him to fail her.

"Fuck," he yelled and his cum shot out in four healthy spurts over Hazel's face. Almost immediately another man shot his load onto her and then another. A fourth landed short splattering onto the hard floor.

"Thanks," said Hazel still looking at he first man and then shifting her gaze around the rest of the men, "now who's next? Who's going to help show what a dirty little whore I am?"

The spent men moved back and others took their pace. Another three or four hard cocks, another three or four sets of balls that needed to be drained. I noticed men shifting toward Hazel from her quieter colleague, though the other girl still had her hands and mouth full. I know it was perverse but I took pride in that.

I looked the counter and the video had been going for twenty-five minutes. The crowd of men had thinned considerably. Instead of a wall of bodies and hard cocks and groping hands it was now easier to pick out individuals. Had that gut just come from his office job in the financial sector? Had that one just got through a messy divorce? Was that one married with a wife and kids at home? Was that one a flabby fifty-year-old virgin?

None of that seemed to matter to the two stars of the show. To them the men were just cocks, hopefully hard cocks, to be serviced and made to cum. The girls were both almost manic, moving from dick to dick, sucking and stroking and trying to make them cum. The other girl seemed to have picked up a trick from Hazel and now she began dirty-talking to the men as well. Making eye-contact and then pleading, or sometimes demanding, them to cum hard and hot and heavy for her.

Sometimes the girls got more than they bargained for. A man would shuffle forward and barely be touched before loosing big spurts of cum over Hazel or her friend. They got words of praise or perhaps a gasp of surprise from the target as the other men roared their approval, that roar gradually diminishing as men got dressed and left.

When there were only three or four men left the camera moved, obviously picked off its position on the cage wall. It moved behind the man having his dick sucked by Hazel. Call it the horny pervert's eye view. Through the thin bars of the cage you could see Hazel working hard for that nut, sucking and stroking the almost obese man in front of her. Rolls of fat jiggled as he pressed himself up against the cage. Hazel's eyes widened a little but she just kept sucking at him as the man moaned and groaned. Finally she pulled her mouth off him and then opened it to show the camera. Pooled on her tongue was the thick white liquid of his cum. Hazel turned and almost man-handled her friend down onto the floor of the cage. She put her hand on the other girl's cum-covered face and gently pressed. The girl understood and opened her mouth to allow Hazel to trickle the cum and saliva out of her own mouth and into the other girl's.

That almost did it for me. I grunted and barely managed to hold myself in check, not helped by Hazel giggling at my efforts. It seemed I wasn't the only one to find it arousing. On screen two or three of the last men present finally shot their loads. Sperm spattered onto Hazel's back and the other girl's face and onto the floor.

Suddenly there was only one man left. Hazel helped her friend up to the wire of the cage and held the other girl's head there. Mouth open the girl presented a target. The last guy had one of the bigger dicks on display and now he was wanking it hard, almost desperate to cum.

"Cum on stud", said Hazel, "it's Joanna's first time. Show her what a filthy little slut she is, make sure she keeps coming back. Make her a dirty cheap whore just like me. Paint that pretty face for her."

He grunted and did just that, the first rope of cum shooting high and getting Hazel as a bonus. The others were right on target, the cum joining that of many other men on the girl's face.

"Yeah," cooed Hazel, "now what do you say Joanna?"

"Thanks," said Joanna. It would have been ludicrous but for the image of the two girls there, their faces shiny with cum, the dark streaks of their eye make-up running down their cheeks and onto the girl Joanna's big firm young breasts.

I let out a long breath and tried to relax. It had suddenly become important to me not to cum in front of Hazel while I watched that record of her depravity with her. Ridiculously I didn't want it to look like I was aroused by what Levy was doing to her. How dumb could a man be? I'd just been wanking and edging for half an hour in front of her. If I was fooling anyone it certainly wasn't Hazel.

"Do you like her - she's cute isn't she? Just twenty-two and already a Black-only whore-in-training. Do you like that - do you like that your wife's a Black-owned whore-in-training too?"

All said with such a sweet innocent expression on her face. God but I wanted to fuck her, there and then. Or, even better, to take her out of that cage and fuck her, her body still covered in the cum of forty strangers. I felt the blood pulsing through my veins and struggled to keep control. I reached for logic as a help.

"Hardly Black-only. Those guys were all white."

"But they didn't get to fuck us. They only got what they got because our Owner allowed it."

"Allowed it. He sold it."

"So what - does it matter. We got them off because our Owner told us to. Now other white boys - like you for instance..."

I knew what she meant. I was the last person Levy would ever give permission to touch her or to be touched by her. That knowledge, perversely, just made me want her more.

Hazel gave me her little smile as her eyes twinkled with pleasure. She knew what I was thinking. "I think you enjoy my clips that we send you - I think that you enjoy watching me a LOT. But I need to see that you enjoy them. I need you to cum for me - to show me now much you want me to go on. Because I know that you do want me to go on. Just imagine this video if the men had been Black. Then there'd have been no cage, no barriers..."

"Oh .. oh fuck," I just grabbed a wad of tissue as I shot my load in fiercely strong spurts. It had all been too much to hold back. I felt the rush of my climax and then a dreadful sense of shame. I had hopelessly betrayed myself. Now Hazel knew the truth and now, truly, there would be no brake on her submission to her new owner.

I wanted to shout, to scream, to cry. I did nothing - I just sat there, sinking in a post-orgasmic pool of misery.

"Put your tissues in the rubbish bin honey," said Hazel. "I'll see you in the morning."

Marked

Hazel had been away for the half-term holidays. The next video was posted before she even got back. It opened to a hubbub of noise, mostly male conversation with an underlay of recorded music. It looked like some sort of night-club - less seedy than Levy's place. The camera panned around and you could see men, about twenty visible and perhaps more further back. This time the men were all dark-skinned, unambiguously of African ancestry, and nearly all had a drink in their hand. Otherwise they were a mixed bunch. Most were in their thirties or forties but some were much older. Their clothing suggested a social range, some dressed almost formally and others with more a look of the street.

There was a rumble of approval and a whistle or two as two figures appeared. The show was about to begin.

It was Hazel and Joanna. They entered and took up positions at the centre of the space. The men were round them and watching but keeping a respectful distance. Their eyes, however, were fixed on the girls and I didn't blame them one bit.

Hazel was wearing her long faux leather coat again but it was undone so that as she moved it revealed a flash of her nakedness beneath. Joanna was less subtle. She wore a lingerie-style outfit that left her firm young breasts exposed. Both women wore Levy's collar. Both had their long blonde hair pulled back into pony-tails. Both looked amazing.

The women each had a glass of wine and Joanna was giggling as Hazel spoke. I wondered how much she'd had to drink before stepping out like this. I'd seen her in the cage doing much more of course but that had been different, those had only been white boys. This time they were surrounded by Black men, You might not appreciate the magnitude of difference that made but I was in no doubt that Hazel and Joanna did.

Hazel wasn't giggling and her voice was firm and clear. I was in no doubt that she knew just what she was doing and her sense of confidence and daring told me that she was looking forward to it.

I'd promised myself that this time it would be different, this time I would be strong. However, I doubt I had even believed myself. As Hazel spoke I pulled out my prick and began stroking it.

"Gentlemen, on behalf of our Owner, both Joanna and I would like to welcome you tonight. We appreciate all of your past help for our cause and offer tonight's entertainment as initial reward. Any and all money donated today will be put towards those same aims and projects." She could have been making the opening remarks at any conference but next to her Joanna's half-naked body was enough to remind everyone that this was no stuffy conference.

Hazel now seemed ready to push home the point. She finished the rest of her wine and put down her glass. Then Hazel turned to the younger woman and cupped her big breasts with her hands, using her thumbs to tease Joanna's responsive nipples erect in moments. Joanna just giggled and looked into Hazel's eyes. I wondered just how close these two young women had become. As if to confirm my suspicions Hazel kissed Joanna on the mouth.

My wife then stepped back and used a hand to indicate Joanna's body. "As you can see our Owner can continue to source and supply a premium product. But perhaps you would like a little more proof?" There was a rumble from the crowd that became a louder noise of approval as Hazel allowed her coat to fall to the floor.

Joanna was a very attractive girl but I don't think I'm too biased when I say that Hazel looked fucking amazing. There was no fooling around with bikinis here. She was naked save for her heels, a garter belt and that leather collar of Levy's Her skin seemed almost to glow with life and health and vitality, I knew the signs. Hazel was excited and horny.

Confirming my thoughts Hazel turned to Joanna. "You ready babes?" The younger woman just nodded - my wife was definitely taking the lead here. Hazel flashed a dazzling amazing smile around all the men. "Gentlemen you all know the plans for this evening and so lets get started." She carefully took Joanna's drink and put it down before picking up two smaller objects and handing one to her friend.

"Who's going to be first?" Her question was confident and immediately I saw hands go up, notes in the fingers. My wife selected a man of about fifty, his head shaved. She gave him the object, which I now saw was a marker pen. In return he tucked cash into her garter belt and then gently positioned her in front of him. He moved the pen to her side and began to draw in quick strokes. Hazel tried to peep and giggled, "An artist!" The man finished his work and then turned my wife's body to the camera. It was a fairly crude representation of a cock and balls, carefully coloured black, with cum shooting out of the end.

"All that cum for me?" asked Hazel. The man just laughed, tapped her butt with his hand, and gave her back the pen. Hazel thanked him and moved on,