Hazel Plays With Fire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well honey, that was a strange thing. Levy got back a couple of days later and he'd had an idea while he was over there. The Americans LOVED his ten rules idea so much that he sort of thought that just having his women sign a paper didn't really do it justice. Since I and Jo were there, well..."

She undid the remaining buttons of her blouse and gently eased off her right sleeve. I saw the lettering inked into the inside of her arm. I moved a little closer and read the words, stark and precise.

'I pledge to obey the ten rules of a Black Man's Woman.'

I felt my mouth go a little dry. "Did he... I mean - where did you go to get that one?"

Now she turned to me, as she began to apply the moisturiser to her arm. "You know who I went to - and you know what the price was." Her voice was clear, its tone carefully neutral. She wasn't flirting with me she was just telling me how things were. I felt the foundations of our relationship shifting again even as I felt my dick start to thicken in my pants

"You went to ... Darcus."

Hazel applied the last of her moisturiser and then got up to stand right in front of me, her eyes on mine. Her hand reached out and gently touched the front of my trousers. A little smile flitted across her lips. "I see you like the idea. I know what else you want to ask. Come on honey - ask me."

My voice came out almost in a croak. "Is there - is there a video?"

"Of my tattoo do you mean? Or did you want to see that big old Black bull fucking your little white wife? You can tell me - is that what you really want to see."

I felt the shame but I also felt my erection hard against the material of my underpants. Later I would regret all this, I knew that, but in the moment the desire was raw and intense. I nodded, my cheeks reddening.

"You'd like to see him fucking me hard, you'd like to see him shooting his big load of cum deep into my little pussy." Her eyes wouldn't let me go. "You need to tell me that's what you want."

"Yes," my throat felt like sandpaper, "yes - I want to see that."

She touched my chin with one finger. "You see honey, that wasn't so hard. What if I told you there's more than one video? Darcus is a good fuck, I can confirm that, but he needs some time to recharge his batteries. So we took Joanna back the next day and filmed them too. Had you noticed my friend Joanna? Would you like to see her with Darcus?"

"Yes, yes I would." I felt defeated even as my dick was trying to break out of my trousers.

"You want to see Darcus sucking those big white tits of hers? She has beautiful tits doesn't she. Would you like to see Darcus fuck her big tits?"

"Yes, yes, I want to see him fuck her perfect tits."

Hazel tilted her head a little. "You always told me that MY breasts were perfect." She let that comment hang in the air a moment. "Darcus thinks mine need a little help. Do you think that too?"

How the fuck had we got round to that? "No, no - your body is wonderful. I've always meant what I said..."

I trailed off as Hazel put her finger on my lips.

"That's sweet honey. But you'd still like to see Darcus fucking Joanna and me with that beautiful big Black cock of his?"

I didn't trust myself to speak and so I just nodded.

My wife smiled as she watched me with those wonderful eyes of hers. "How much would you like to see those videos?"

I wasn't sure what she meant. "A lot - I'd love to see them."

Hazel's hand moved from the front of my trousers and instead pushed its way down inside, stroking the bulge in my underpants. "No honey, how MUCH?"

Now I understood. Until now Levy had asked for money. For the first time Hazel was doing that job for him.

"You see Jo's husband wanted her to be a hotwife, wanted her to get into the lifestyle. But when he got what he wanted he found it was all a little too strong for his taste. So he told her to quit and when she told him no he threw her out. That's why we need to set her up in a new little place of her own. It'll be good because then I'll be able to stay over with her sometimes."

"Couldn't she come here?"

Hazel laughed. Her finger gently touched my bulge. "I know you'd love that but I like my idea better. We were thinking..."

She named a sum. It wasn't a huge amount. The bare minimum for their requirements with maybe a thousand or two on top. I'd been twenty years in the City of London and even my current consulting fees would make that money back inside the month. I wouldn't feel the financial hit but it wasn't just about the money. It was what it said about how Hazel was changing, how 'we' were changing.

"Tell me what I get again?"

"You get those two videos and I'll make sure you get every video from now on, whatever happens."

I knew it would be another concession, another shift in the sands. However my dick was hard and I knew how much I wanted to see those videos.

I nodded.

Hazel smiled and kissed me chastely on the cheek. She went to her bedroom table and opened a drawer. She pulled out a glove and carefully pulled it onto her hand. Then she returned to me and began to unbutton my trousers.

"Since you're being such a good little white hubby I'm allowed to give you a little treat".

She pulled down my underpants and I felt her latex-covered hand gently take my dick and start stroking it. I opened my mouth and let out a long shuddering breath. Hazel was watching me, enjoying my reaction. I put my head back and closed my eyes, savouring every sensation of that gloved hand on my dick. This had been a fucking expensive hand-job and I wanted to make it last.