He Wanted to Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

Terry was enjoying her also, he now was really looking forward to the twice weekly couple of hours at the gym. Patra always wore that thin leotard, nothing really showed except those two bumps. With her long flowing dark hair and perfect features, plus the well rounded muscular body, she was simply a delight to be around.

Her body reminded Terry of the way his wife Jean had looked when she came to his bed that first night after they married.

He often remembered that night, she had posed shyly in the doorway to the bathroom, the light behind framing her young body.

The sight had taken his breath away, at that moment she was the most beautiful thing on the planet. Her face was flushed a reddish color, Jean had always had a basic modesty about her body, so coming out naked like that had taken a serious effort on her part.

Unlike Terry, Jean had been a virgin that night and he had actually expected as much the way she acted on their dates. That was one of those memorable events, he had taken great care to be cautious with her. By the time he had completed the act she had lost her sense of modesty with him.

He remembered very well how she had gotten up and gone into the bathroom. She was in there so long that he was drifting off to sleep, the covers pulled up snugly over him.

Then suddenly he was startled awake with her on top of him.

Naked.

"Can you do it again? Something almost happened and maybe if you can it will." She had asked. The way she said that was hilarious, he roared with laughter and they both went into a long and happy giggling session.

Terry most certainly could do it again. But the something, whatever it was, did not quite happen.

Some females require far more attention than others, of that Terry had no clue at this stage of his life.

+++

"Are you OK?" Patra's voice brought him back to the here and now, Terry realized he had developed a huge erection and Patra was looking at the bulge with an amused expression.

Realizing that Patra obviously thought his reaction was because of her, he quickly sat up.

"Sorry." He told her.

"Don't be, it's compliment!" She smiled at him and walked away, a twitch in her fanny as she did.

One evening not long after, Terry was working on the weight bench with Martin spotting for him. He did the reps easily, by now he was a solid 185 pounds and becoming rather heavy in the chest, shoulders and arms. Even his legs were beginning to bulge with muscle, the blood vessels expanded after each serious workout.

"Hey bud, I have a curious question?" Martin told him as he sat up.

"Sure, what?" Terry took a drink of water.

"You know Patra? She and I used to have lots of fun when we trained together in Hawaii. We were members of a small group, and we shared a lot of...things."

"Things? What do you mean?" Terry wasn't getting it.

"You know..sex? We had some parties and swapped with each other, things like that."

"Really?" That was a surprise, Terry had seen no real sign of anything like that up until now.

"Yea. Anyway, what I mean is, Patra thinks you are cute and she suggested I ask you, maybe you and your wife might be interested in having some fun?"

"Me and Jean? I doubt very much that she would be interested, she isn't that up for sex anyway and...."

"That's why we do it, it's exciting and really gets things going. Patra and I are living together again now, and we just thought? But that's OK. Just asking. If your wife isn't up for it, you can give Patra a roll now and then. I am sure she would like that." Martin wandered off, leaving Terry sitting there.

He couldn't believe that. Swingers? There had never been even the slightest sign of it. Martin had chatted with Jean a few times when she came down to watch the workouts, but Terry had never really paid any attention since he chatted with everyone, trying to get them to join the gym.

Was Martin interested in Jean? He glanced over at Patra who was across the room working with an older man. She saw him looking her way and smiled.

Wow! Patra most certainly was beautiful, it was tempting. He had wondered what she looked like without the leotard quite a few times, but always quickly put that thought out of his head.

He had always been completely faithful to his wife, even though for years things hadn't really been completely to his liking.

He knew that Jeanie had lost some of her interest in sex, maybe it was just that they both were getting older so he understood it.

Still. Patra? Interested in him? Swinging?

Really? Wow! He felt a bit of masculine pride at that.

The truth was that he would probably love to, but there was...Jeanie? She wouldn't, and he was reasonably sure he could not stand the idea of some guy with her, especially someone as good looking as Martin. He felt his face flush with jealousy, realizing that Martin must be interested in his wife.

Anyway, she had done nothing, and he was not about to.

So, he just could not, it wouldn't be right. But try as he might, the idea was in his head and would not go away.

++

That evening he mentioned it to Jean. It was just on his mind, Martin had acted like something like that would be perfectly normal, Terry had found that rather odd, yet interesting. He said that Patra found him...cute?

"Has Martin ever said anything to you? You know, out of line?" He asked her.

"No, of course not, why?"

"Well, I was just wondering, he told me that he and Patra are....swingers."

"Swingers? Our trainers are swingers? You mean they have sex with other people?" Jean sounded shocked.

"It was sure a surprise to me, too. Martin and Patra are both very good looking, I never would have thought they would be into anything like that."

"It's a surprise to me too, I never would have thought?" She repeated what he had just said.

"That's what he told me, he even asked me if you and I would be interested." Terry glanced at her to gauge her reaction.

Jean blinked a couple of times, then looked at him oddly. It flashed into his mind that her expression was exactly like the time that young woman had asked him to dance months before.

Except this time he thought perhaps she actually felt pleased that a young man might find her attractive.

"Well, is that what you want to do? Have us be swingers?" She asked.

"No, of course not, I was just telling you what he said."

"I don't think I could ever do that, you are the only man that has ever touched me or even seen me naked except for the Doctor. And that time when we..."

She got a faraway look in her eyes. Then she flushed for some reason.

Terry thought he knew exactly what she was thinking, that time they actually did that in front of another couple. But those were therapists, that was for learning, healing, so it was...different.

"I don't know. I mean, sure, Patra is really attractive but I have you, even though our sex life has faded."

"But that is just from getting older." Terry added quickly, seeing her glance at him.

"I never dreamed you would even think of something like that." Jean looked right at him.

"I'm not, really. It's just that...I don't know, we used to have so much fun and now? Anyway, it's not me, Martin brought it up so I guess he is interested in you."

"Yea, sure. I am fat and forty. No man like that would even want me." She sniffed. Her hand came up and brushed an imaginary strand of hair back from her face, which had turned a pink color.

"Oh, bullshit! Martin has seen you several times now, and you are really pretty, and what are you now? Down to 125 pounds?" He asked.

"122 pounds, and I have been doing sit ups and dancing to videos on TV. Trying to keep up with my honey!" She grinned.

"So why aren't you very interested in...sex?" Terry asked her.

"I like sex with you just fine honey, but I am in my forties. You know what that means, don't you?"

"No, I don't. What does being older have to do with....OH!"

She was in the change of life, of course. He realized that instantly when he saw her eyes get damp. She had never mentioned it and it was something that he never thought of either. She had never had any wild mood swings, but he had seen her sitting quietly in her chair for long periods.

He realized Jean was feeling badly about that. Women and hormones, that can cause a lot of problems.

"Honey." He told her softly, taking her hand and pulling her to her feet.

He took her in his arms, that led very quickly to another of those rare but wonderful sessions in bed.

Terry really had not been paying much attention, even with everything going on sex was a perhaps twice or three times a month thing and of course he saw Jean every single day. She really had lost weight and snugged up, her belly was still soft with a couple of tiny rolls but underneath she was nice and firm.

He was delighting in nuzzling her body, feeling her pressed full length against him.

"So what do you think, honey? Do you really want to try something like that out?" She asked.

He understood right then that she was still thinking about it.

"I never really even considered it. I mean, Patra is attractive and all, so I guess I have to admit that I find her interesting." Terry felt himself begin to harden at the idea.

Jean picked right up on that since he was pressed up against her at the time.

"You do, don't you? I thought so. But a man like Martin, he isn't going to be interested in someone like me."

"Oh, hell, I bet Martin would fuck you in a New York Minute if he got the chance!" Terry laughed. Jean's hand was now quite busy pumping Terry's erection, it wasn't very long and he had her down on her back again.

"It sure would be a change of pace!" He mumbled to her. She didn't answer, but she did act more enthusiastic than normal.

This time he knew damn good and well she had an orgasm, the way she was digging at his back made him glad she kept her nails trimmed.

Just the idea of doing something naughty, something crazy like that had set them both off.

It was in his mind when he finally went to sleep that night. He knew that sometimes people did do things like that, but the idea of someone with his wife just was not in the cards at all.

Besides, he was also sure that no way in hell would she ever do it anyway.

+++

The next week Jean went with him to the gym. She went into the office and was talking to Martin, this time Terry found himself paying attention, wondering what they were saying.

When she signed the contract forms he realized she was joining the gym also.

That was different, she had been down to watch but never joined in before even though as a spouse she got to use the facilities for half price.

+++

She started out pretty light, running on one of the treadmills until she was soaked in sweat, then she rested a few minutes and worked light weights until her arms burned.

He laughed when on the way home she griped about how sore she was.

"It gets better, you will see." He told her.

Thursday she went with him again, even though she still complained about being sore everywhere. This time she had on a form fitting leotard similar to the one Patra wore. Even though her body was far less muscular, the other guys in the gym took notice.

After their workouts, Patra came over and rubbed out Terry's shoulders, Jean sat and watched that.

"Your hubby is turning into quite a hunk, honey." Patra told her. Jean just smiled and nodded. Martin came by, bringing Jean a glass of water, they sat and talked about some different options because Jean wanted to work on her tummy and behind.

Martin had her stand up and turn sideways, he put his hand on her stomach and the other on the middle of her upper back, encouraging her into a better posture. Jean cast Terry a sidelong glance but he didn't react, after all, Martin was a trainer. Then Martin told her he would design a series of exercises that would help with the softer spots.

Over the next month, Martin coached Jean regularly, she lost another few pounds, down to 118. She was now within just three pounds of what she was the day they married.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened, it all appeared to be just exercises and workouts, discussion about diet and things like that. All of the sessions were out in the open on the other side of the room.

Terry had nearly forgotten the comment that Martin made about swinging. Stuff like that was none of his business.

Then after one heavy workout Patra took Terry into the back section, had him get on the table wearing just his shorts and she gave him a nice full body rubdown. He had done that a few times with Martin when there were extra pains, it wasn't unusual at all.

He found he couldn't help himself, the combination of her slippery hands and the warm oil got him going. He was intensely aware of getting an erection, after all, Patra was one good looking female.

"Looks like you really are well built!" Patra giggled at one point.

Terry apologized, she laughed and reached down, giving him a nice squeeze through his shorts. That caused him to jump in surprise, she just grinned.

"You guys should come over Saturday, we are having a little party. If you guys do come it will be just three couples, we can have some fun!" She said.

Terry nodded his head, the state he was in made it impossible for him to say anything. Patra smiled and left the room.

+++

Terry was now thinking of the possibilities, but he had no idea at all how to approach the subject with Jean. Talking about it was one thing, considering actually doing anything was quite another.

But it turned out he didn't have to.

"Martin invited us over to his place for a party Saturday night. I told him I knew about them, and we weren't swingers but he said we didn't have to do anything if we didn't want to." Jean told him over dinner.

"Yes, Patra mentioned that while I was getting the massage." He said.

"I will just bet she did." Jean grinned at him.

"She didn't do anything if that is what you are thinking." Terry felt a little bit defensive, and saw no reason to mention that last part she did.

"So what do you think?" She asked.

"I'm not sure, I guess maybe if we were just there? We could see what it was like, and we wouldn't have to actually do anything ourselves. It couldn't be much different than that time when we were seeing the therapists."

"Do you want to go, then?"

"I guess we could, if you want to." Terry was still unsure. The idea of doing something like that, watching other people actually have sex was exciting, but he wasn't sure it was something he really wanted to get involved in.

"Maybe, let's wait and see. We only saw something like that once before so we could just...you know...be there? And if we feel uncomfortable, we can just leave?" He added.

"God. Do you think they actually would? I mean, have sex? Right in front of us?" Jean tittered at the thought.

"Yea, I kind of think they might just actually do that." Terry told her.

+++

"So are we going to go, then?" Jean asked Terry as soon as he got home Friday from work.

"I guess so. What do you plan on wearing?"

"I figured just something normal like slacks and a blouse? I mean, we are just going to watch a little bit, right? We don't want to give them the wrong idea." Jean looked at Terry with a curious expression.

"OK. Maybe just for a little while."

Terry felt nervous all the next day. He decided that perhaps they had better not go, then he thought why not? When he came in from giving the lawn a quick mowing he found Jean looking at her different outfits.

"How is this?" She asked, holding up a modest pale blue blouse and a tan pair of slacks.

"Fine." He answered. It looked like they were going to go after all.

"How long are we going to stay?" Jean asked.

"I guess until we feel uncomfortable. Play it by ear and see what happens?" He answered.

+++

"Do you think they are really going to do it? Right in front of us?" Jean asked on the drive over to Martin's place.

"Maybe, I guess so. I don't know." He answered.

"It does sound like it might be exciting, doesn't it? We only saw that just the one time." She said.

"Yea, just once." Terry wasn't really telling all the truth about that, there had been a couple of incidents in college but those were really nothing but crazy kids drunk and experimenting.

"Hi, guys!" Martin smiled when he answered the door. Patra came out seconds later, grinning. She had on a halter top and a pair of extremely tiny shorts, a tray of snacks in her hands.

Terry looked around, there was no one else there.

"Connie and Dave couldn't make it tonight, something came up so it's just the four of us." Martin grinned. He leaned in and gave Jean a quick kiss on the cheek.

Once settled in, Darin brought out a bottle of wine and they all sat around and talked, mostly about different exercise regimens.

It all seemed perfectly innocent, not anything like what they expected. Terry began to relax, Patra came out with a second bottle of wine later.

She sat on the couch across from them, her long legs curled underneath herself.

It was turning out to be just a nice quiet evening with friends.

Jean happened to mention that some of the workouts really made her sore, Martin told her he had noticed that at the gym.

"Hey, we keep a massage table here at home so we can work on each other, how about Patra and I give you a nice rubdown?" He grinned at Jean.

Jean glanced at Terry, he just shrugged.

"You don't have to undress or anything, we can just work through your clothing." Patra added.

"What do you think, Terry?" Jean asked him.

"Fine by me, it's up to you, honey." That sounded harmless enough, after all, they both got short rubdowns at the gym. Both Martin and Patra had rubbed their legs and arms, shoulders out quite a bit.

"Well. OK, then."

Martin went over to a side room and opened the door, Patra stood up also.

"Come on in and you can learn some things too." She smiled to Terry.

The four of them went into the side room, Jean got up on the table and lay face down. Patra started on her legs and Martin began with her shoulders.

Martin was explaining what he was doing and why as Terry watched, Patra was silent. In short order Jean was sighing as the hands slid over her body.

When Martin began to energetically rub her lower back Jean moaned.

"God that feels good." She mumbled. He didn't notice that Patra had stopped and was just watching.

Martin's hands went from her back all the way down and across her buttocks. Even though Jean still had on her blouse and a pair of fairly tight slacks, Terry was mildly surprised that she was allowing this so easily.

Then Martin tugged her blouse loose from her waist band, pulling it up far enough that the strap of her bra appeared.

"I can reach the muscle groups easier this way. I can't use any lotion because it will stain the cloth." Martin said, now working on her bare skin.

"Is this OK with you honey?" Jean asked him, glancing his direction. She hadn't done anything to resist that. Terry knew damn good and well where this was heading but he also didn't know what to say because Jeanie was showing no signs of resistance at all.

"Sure, honey. As long as you are comfortable." He told her.

Martin had already seen a lot more of Jean at the gym than this, she often dressed in a stretchy sports type bra and shorts during the workouts, sometimes that form fitting leotard.

So he just shrugged.

"Come on, let's go back into the living room. I could use another glass of that wine." Patra smiled at Terry.

He really didn't want to leave the room right then, Martin was now working on Jean's sides but he turned and followed her.

Jean didn't look up as they stepped out, Martin was standing at her side, both hands sliding up and over her ribcage and across her lower back.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers