He Wanted to Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

He was stopping short of the edge of the cloth and Terry figured if he actually did do anything then Jean would just call a halt.

Terry followed Patra out to the living room. She poured two glasses of wine, then sat down beside him on the couch.

"This really is your first time, isn't it?" She asked him.

Terry nodded, unsure of himself. He was still wanting to be in the other room. He didn't think Martin would do anything without permission, but he wasn't sure of that. Deep in his mind he knew very well what was happening.

"Jean and I aren't really...I mean..we never have done anything with other people. We were..I guess just curious, is all? All we wanted to do was...maybe watch?"

Patra reached over and patted his thigh, then she turned to him and leaned in and kissed him lightly. Her soft breast pressed against his bicep. That was a mild surprise, and Patra really was a beautiful woman. He felt himself beginning to get excited.

"You can touch me if you like." She whispered, her voice husky. He hesitated for a moment, then thought why not? Martin was touching Jean, and he was reasonably sure he would take some liberties.

He told himself it was just for fun, some touching. That was harmless.

Terry reached out and touched her breast, feeling the shape of it through the cloth of her thin halter top. Patra smiled and stroked his crotch, he now was coming fully erect.

"You sure are a nice big boy! I think you have the edge on Martin." She grinned fumbling with the catch on his slacks. He slid his thumb inside the cup of her halter, touched her nipple. She sighed, then his slacks released. She reached inside and pulled his erection free, and slid her hand over the end of it. He felt himself losing control at that point, it was like this was happening to someone else.

His mind felt like he was in some kind of daze, the wine he knew was some of that.

He knew where this was obviously going of course but now lust was taking over and the touching felt so nice.

What Martin and Jean were doing in there was no longer in his mind.

Terry reached out and tripped the catch on her top, it fell off each side, she caught it and set it aside. Then he reached under and cupped both breasts. They were very firm, much smaller than Jean's. Her breasts were the same light Chocolate color as the rest of her body, the nipples were firmed up tightly in excitement. She was nowhere near as large as Jean but her breasts were much firmer.

He was now completely erect, the sensations Patra was creating were making his head swim. Then she leaned over and slid her lips over him, he tipped his head back with a groan.

He watched almost in awe as her nose brushed his pubic hair, no one had ever done that to him before. She used one hand to cradle his testicles, his own hand was busy underneath, fondling her breasts.

The touching and petting, the beginnings of lovemaking became a blur. At that moment he had no thoughts of his wife in the other room.

Somehow he became aware that Patra was naked, and he had no idea of when that had happened. She was working her way up on top of him.

Then she lifted one leg and straddled him, her swollen lips open to his view for a moment. He reached down and felt her, her pussy was bare and very damp. She moaned as he slid one finger up inside her, lifting up and opening her legs wider to make it easier for him.

Terry could feel the now hard bump of her Clitoris, her hips were working towards his erection but his hand was in the way.

He lost track of time, Patra was still touching and stroking him. He felt her spasm, realized she had a small orgasm just from his touching her.

Patra pushed his hand aside, lifted up, he saw the bulge of her inner lips protruding again for a moment, then she pressed down on him. Her inner folds felt like they were grasping him.

"God! Your cock is so nice, I can barely....." She said with a grunt. She paused, then lifted up and pressed down again very slowly.

Terry looked at her face. Her eyes were closed, her head tipped back.

Then he wondered what Martin and Jean were doing? He became aware of where he was and what he was doing with a start.

This somehow was wrong, all wrong. Terry felt his erection collapse and slide out of her. He pushed her sideways, scooting out from underneath.

"What's the matter?" Patra asked, turning and sitting on the couch beside him.

"This is...I just can't. We just can't!" Terry stood up, tugging up his slacks. He found his shirt, pulled it on.

He looked at Patra, sitting there completely nude with a surprised expression on her face.

"This is a mistake, we aren't like this. I'm sorry, I just can't." He told her.

Patra just shrugged. She looked mildly angry.

Terry turned and headed for the spare room to get Jean and go home.

He pushed the door open and came to a stop.

Jean was on her back on the table. She was naked except for her blouse which was pushed up above her breasts, her hips thrusting upwards as Martin, also naked, pounded into her. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, her mouth was open wide.

He thought crazily that he had seen her like that before, but only with himself.

Terry started to open his mouth to yell but Martin's buttocks clenched as he obviously reached his orgasm.

Jean's eyes opened, she turned her head his way.

Her expression changed to one of shock as she realized Terry was standing there fully dressed.

Martin turned his head and looked his way.

"Well, how as she, bud?" He grinned.

"Oops!" He heard Patra say behind him, with a giggle.

"Oh, no." Terry's head swam, he sat down on the floor.

When he came to, his face felt wet. Martin was looking at him concerned, a damp towel in his hand. He realized it had only been seconds, Martin was still nude, squatting down obscenely beside him.

Patra was also naked, standing in the doorway looking at him. Jean sat on the edge of the massage table clutching her clothing to herself, a frightened expression on her face.

"I don't think you guys are up for this, bud." Darin told him.

"No. We aren't." Terry sat up.

"Hey, I'm sorry, bud." Martin said, standing up and reaching for his own clothing. Patra turned and left the room.

Terry sat there, nothing seemed real to him. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Jean quickly dressing.

They drove home in total silence. Once inside, Jean went into the bathroom.

Terry was gone when she came back out. She collapsed in sobs.

+++

Terry sat quietly in the dark, listening to the cell phone ring. He had been sitting there by himself every evening for several days.

The phone rang almost constantly now. He knew the calls were all from Jean now, he had answered at first and one had been from Martin.

Terry did not want to talk to Martin at all.

"Hey, bud. I just wanted to say we are sorry, we didn't realize you guys would react like this." He actually sounded like he was trying to be friendly.

"Martin, if you call me "bud" just one more time I will drive over there and stomp you, got it?"

"Hey, bu...uhh...Terry. No reason to act like that. Why don't you just come over and give Patra a roll and we will all be even, OK?" He said.

Terry hung up. He didn't trust himself to say any more and it wasn't really their fault either. He knew there would be a fight if he saw Martin and that would also be wrong.

It was all his own fault, he knew it. He knew very well what Martin and Patra had intended when they went over there. They were planning on having sex.

He also knew very well where things were headed when Martin came up with a rubdown as an excuse to get things started.

But that didn't make any difference at all.

Jean also knew very well what they had in mind.

She didn't say no.

But neither did he.

He also knew when Patra began to make love to him what was next, yet he had actually joined in for awhile.

He knew all of that.

It made no difference at all.

Every time he saw Jean, every time he had tried to talk to her all he could see was the vision of Martin's muscular behind moving up and down on her.

He had waited for Jean to draw the line, say no.

She had waited for him to do that.

Jean had cried, saying she was sorry. She told him that she thought he was doing the same thing, thought that was what he wanted.

The truth was that he had been doing the same thing.

Terry did tell her that she had no reason to be sorry, that it was as much his fault as hers.

"Why, then? Why won't you come home?" She had asked, weeping.

He didn't have an answer for her.

So he sat quietly in his rented room each night, getting his head back together.

Finally his anger at himself, and at his wife subsided.

+++

The phone began to ring again, Terry ignored it, went into the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror, then picked up his razor and shaved the several day's growth off of his face. He noticed it had some gray in it.

The phone stopped while he was brushing his teeth. Digging in his suitcase, he found his cleanest shirt, put it on.

The phone began to ring again.

Terry sighed, walked over and picked it up.

"I am ready for us to have a long talk." Were the first words out of his mouth.

"OK." Jean's tiny voice responded after a moment of hesitation.

"I am as guilty as you are." He said.

"I know. I am so sorry. Please come and get me, honey."

"I will. I do love you, Jean."

"I love you too, honey." She answered.

Terry started the engine in his car, sat there for a moment thinking. He knew very well what he wanted, he wanted things to be like they were before.

He also knew very well that some things cannot be taken back. The vision in his mind was a torment, he had a feeling that it might never leave him.

But he was every bit as guilty as she was.

Time would tell.

He put the car in gear.

+++

I sat and listened to all of that, I could see how the situation could develop. I also had no idea of what to say to Terry, he sounded far more miserable than the story he just told me would seem to indicate.

Hell, in a situation like that, I have to admit I might not have stopped myself, so perhaps I was not exactly the best choice for him to tell the story to.

"I guess when there is guilt on both sides, then sitting down and talking it all out can help?" I told him lamely, it was the best I could offer.

"I tried that, but then things got worse. A lot worse." Terry looked up at me, he appeared tired.

Then he began again.

+++

There was a couple of years of arguing, nothing was like it had been before. It was not a really pleasant time, but they did make efforts to get along while in public.

Terry never went back to the gym, there was no way he could. He also started to drink, the effects of that obvious.

One short period his son Todd was home for a long visit. Now a solid 6'4", there was something vaguely familiar about him, the way he looked and moved. Todd looked nothing like himself.

A memory that had long been buried deep inside came flooding back. He thought of that man, Darin. The therapist from so long ago, the one that Jeanie had shown an obvious interest about.

His son Todd looked more like him than he did Terry. More memories popped into his head, when could anything like that have happened? It was not abnormal for Jean to go on long shopping trips, often half a day or more. Then of course Terry was at work all day while she stayed home and kept house?

He ordered one of those online DNA tests, even though he was reasonably sure of what the results would be, of course he was his son's father. It took a bit of sneaking but he managed to get the samples.

There was no way to get a sample from his daughter, not at the moment anyway.

There was that burning suspicion about his wife. Her reactions back then had bothered him, her most recent reactions at the situation with Martin and Patra bothered him also.

The years in between had always appeared normal, there was no reason to suspect anything.

The manila envelope arrived weeks later, he opened it and felt his world, already in shambles, collapse completely.

"0.00%" The line read.

"See? I told you it got worse." Terry told me, his eyes damp.

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't really say anything.

I wish I had.

+++

Debra walked in from work, I gave her a hug and went in to set the table. I had made one of my roasts for dinner, surrounded by Potatoes and Carrots, with some Celery. I used the juices to make a sauce, it was going to be delicious.

"Say, that friend of yours, Terry? Did you read what happened?" She asked.

"No, what?"

"It's terrible, He shot his wife and then committed suicide. They found him in his car over at South Beach, then found her at their house."

I sat down in my chair in shock. I had just spoken to him the day before.

If only I had known what to say, but I didn't.

Some things you just can't take back.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers