He Worked for It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam stood and wrestled his erection up wishing he'd worn sweatpants or something. The shorts were too tight around his waist to accommodate his chubby. He had just felt his cock soften when he saw Cassie enter the living room wearing just a long tee-shirt. His cock immediately throbbed back to full staff as he stood back up. Was she wearing panties? She sure wasn't wearing a bra seeing her breasts swaying freely and her huge nipples under the thin material. He pulled her close, his hand immediately sliding down to her ass to verify whether she had panties on. He was just mildly disappointed but then thought how fun it would be to slide them down her legs. He'd never seen or touched a bare pussy in person. Obviously, he'd seen hundreds if not thousands on various screens, but in real life? Never. He craved tasting, smelling, feeling her, but most of all felt an urge stronger than any he'd ever had to experience his dick inside her.

Cassie felt herself getting wet as the boy explored her ass and breasts, obviously fascinated by what she'd kept from him for their entire relationship. For the first time, she wondered what he might feel like inside her...in her hand, her mouth. She stepped back, "Maybe we should see if Alex has to screw both the father and the uncle at the same time to get to use the car." She pulled the boy over to the couch and pushed him down. "Ok, I can see this is not going to work for you," she said as she knelt down and undid his pants. She reached for the remote and hit 'play' before pulling them off him.

Adam couldn't believe it. The video was working. He'd never seen Cassie look so flushed, her breathing so deep. He lifted his hips and allowed his beautiful blonde girlfriend to pull his shorts and underpants down his legs. He almost came with her tits fully exposed as she bent over. He wished she'd take off her top at least, but seeing how she unconsciously licked her lips looking at his cock was incredibly arousing. Was she going to suck his cock? He let out an audible sigh when she gripped his cock and stroked the entire length.

Cassie could see why Stacy told her that few things feel better than a pulsing cock in her hand. She was wrong about one thing though. She could easily wrap her hand around his cock and her one hand gripped the entire length. Did Stace have smaller hands? No, they swapped gloves all the time. However, it did have a fascinating shape, much like a spear. The head was triangular and flared out from the veiny shaft much like an arrow. She'd never really noticed the uneven texture and yet how soft the skin was. As she used two fingers to stroke him, she remembered that she needed to spit on her hand to make it slippery. Adam let out a soft moan encouraging her. He sure leaked a lot of fluids and soon she began rapidly pumping and on an impulse licked his ball sack, then gently sucked a testicle into her mouth. He immediately grunted and she watched as spurt after spurt of white goo shot out of the head.

This was ten times better than jerking off, Adam thought as he felt the incredible release. He'd never once come close to cumming more than dribbling out onto the back of his hand, but the first spurt splattered on his chest. That had never happened before. The next dozen or so spasms flowed off her dainty knuckles onto his stomach. "Oh, God! That was incredible Cassie. I love you so much," he moaned. He flopped back as his girlfriend padded into the kitchen to bring back some paper towels. He took it from her and cleaned himself off. "That was amazing. I've never cum so hard in my life. Let me do you now."

Cassie finished wiping the boy's cum off her hand and shook her head, "No. I'm good. It's late and perhaps we should save the second half of the movie for tomorrow night." She pulled him to his feet and noticed his penis had shrunk to a third of its recent size. Her thumb was bigger than his soft penis. 'It sure grows a lot from just over an inch to 5",' she thought.

Adam leaned down, grabbed his shorts, and pulled them on thinking how easy it was going to be to get her naked and between her legs. Mike was completely right and wished he could call him to thank him. But he'll see him Monday and give him a blow-by-blow...hope it would literally be blow-by-blow...or more. His cock throbbed thinking how close Cassie was to sucking his cock. The fact that she licked his balls was a lot more than he'd expected. He pulled the girl close, "You have to be so horny now, and I do really feel like I owe you," he said softly.

Cassie kissed the boy, "No. Maybe another night. I'm tired and could use the sleep." She wondered why she didn't let him touch her but knew if he did she'd never be able to say no to everything he suggested after that. Her body was screaming for release but her parents had pounded into her over and over that Jesus wanted her to be pure at her wedding. At this point, it seemed like a hundred lifetimes away before she'd get any relief. Stacy had urged her to at least masturbate and even offered to do her herself, but she just knew that once she started there would be no holding back. She excused herself when they got to the bedroom after grabbing another pair of panties and headed to the bathroom. As she pulled them off, she thought she'd lost bladder control the old pair was so wet, but she wasn't that naïve.

She came out and climbed into bed after Adam passed her on his way into the bathroom. She lay back and hoped she'd made him happy and after a bit of snuggling, they'd get some sleep. She reached down and felt her pussy, snatching her hand back when it felt like she shocked herself. She tentatively touched her clit again and stifled a groan feeling how tender it was. 'God, this is going to be a long night,' she thought. 'Adam better not try anything. I hope I made him happy,' she thought. She looked around and noticed the candles again. She got up and opened a drawer and found a lighter.

Adam spent more time than usual brushing his teeth and then washed his crotch. He knew Cassie would want to taste more of him and by Sunday he was hoping to have taken her cherry. He had initially regretted making the bet with Brett since the $100 stake was more than he could afford to lose, but after how willing she was to lick his balls...perhaps getting to cum in her mouth, taking her virginity would make the bet worthwhile. He thought back on the bet. He'd scoffed off the bet but with Brett teasing him that he had no shot and upping it to five to one, he stupidly agreed. If he manages to take her cherry, he gets $500. If he fails to, then he loses the $100 and Adam has to back off for one week allowing Brett to try to get between Cassie's legs. Brett bragged that he'd make sure to take his time fixing the sprinkler system while Cassie house-sat while Stacy and her family flew to Hawaii. On top of that, Adam was going to be tied up with the school play that same week.

The way Brett shook his hand and then grabbed his crotch made his stomach go completely sour. This was it. Either he takes Cassie's cherry or in no way would Brett fail. He'd seen how she looked at him, talked to him, stroked his arm when they were together. Plus, she'd often spent too much time dancing with him at parties, but she always told him it was because Stacy urged her to. He looked in the mirror and headed back to the bedroom hoping Cassie had taken all her clothes off.

He looked at the burning candles and laughed, "I was going to light them you know, to make the ambiance better." He wasn't completely disappointed that she wasn't naked when she pulled back the covers showing her bare legs and panties as she patted the mattress.

"I'm actually impressed. You went to a lot of work setting all this up," she looked around, "I mean, most guys would probably have not even picked up their dirty clothes." She pointed to the Van Goghs, and the candles, and took a deep breath, "All for me," she said as she pulled him close.

Adam felt himself getting hard almost immediately when she brought her lips to his. He still couldn't get over how much better her braless tits felt without the extra material. As he lay on top of her, she opened her legs allowing him to press his cock against her panty-clad pussy. It seemed so natural, so right to feel their genitals merge perfectly. He could feel her pelvis responding and she didn't stop him when he pulled off his underpants and press his hard cock against her warm crotch.

Cassie surprised herself when she pulled up her shirt so the boy could feel her bare tits. She knew this had to please him feeling his first bare breast, at least that was what he'd told her. His grinding against her was getting harder and more rapid, "Easy, slow down. Remember, we can do a lot without you putting your thing inside me, but my panties stay on."

Adam groaned as his hand slid down starting to push down the waist of her undies. "But what if I promise not to put it in you?" he ground his hard cock against her, "Wouldn't it feel better? You know, skin against skin? I promise not to put my dick inside you, I just want to feel closer to you."

Cassie stopped and thought, 'That's stupid. He won't be able to stop, but I'm strong. I can stop him. And this is starting to really feel good. I'll be ready if he tries anything.' She kissed him and nodded, "OK, but promise. We cannot go all the way." She rolled him off her, pulled off her tee, and then slid her panties off. Adam stopped her as she went to pull the covers back over her.

Adam wanted to turn the lights on, but even with the flickering candlelight, he could see she was flawless. He'd watched hundreds of hours of porn and few girls could hold a candle to Cassie. His fingers traced her nipples and down her stomach to her nicely trimmed blonde bush. He almost came as he checked out her smooth pussy lips. 'She shaved! She was ready for a good fucking.' Her pubes had a golden glow in the dim light and he wondered how she'd look in the sun. He realized almost all the girls he'd seen were completely bare, but this was even more arousing. His fingers went between her legs and he was pleased when she opened herself up more. 'Damn, she's wet,' he thought happily. 'This will be a cinch,' he thought, 'she'll not just allow me to fuck her, she'll beg me to.'

Cassie gasped when Adam's fingers pressed against her clit. She'd never felt anything like it. It was like 100 volts shot up into her crotch. Maybe Stacy was right. Maybe she should start masturbating. She wanted more but was disappointed when his fingers continued down to her wet slit and felt inside her.

'There! There is where I need to get inside,' he thought to himself. It was all he could do to restrain himself from immediately climbing between her legs and shoving his cock inside her. He felt her slippery vaginal walls and was amazed at how velvety smooth she was. He pulled his finger out when she grabbed his wrist. He had no idea where her hymen was but apparently, he was getting too close.

Cassie pulled Adam up and kissed him while opening her legs so he could get between her legs again. It really was amazing how they fit together like pieces of a puzzle, except for his hard cock bruising her. Having it inside her would make things a lot less uncomfortable, but she held him as he ground against her. She had a thought that might stop her pubic bone from further pain, "Would you like to...you know, put your cock between my boobs?"

Adam looked at her and nodded, "You want me to do that?" He crawled up as she pulled on his waist and straddled her torso wondering how the actors made it look so easy. He found if he leaned forward, he could nestle his cock in that deep valley and as Cassie pushed her tits together, his cock was completely encased in warm flesh. "Oh wow! This feels so good." He gasped, "Hang on, it would be better with some lube." He rolled off her and trotted into the bathroom.

Cassie stared at the cock bouncing out in front of her boyfriend, 'I never thought how fascinating those things are,' she thought. 'Ok, for sure I'm going to see how it tastes. We may not be able to go all the way, but he'll be happy by the end of the weekend,' she thought. 'I'll let him cum on my chest and then in the morning I'll suck his cock.'

Adam came back and took a bottle of aloe gel and rubbed it onto his cock before applying some between her breasts, "Ok, this should be better," he said. "Ahhh, yessss." He felt his cock slide between her tits and wondered how her pussy could possibly feel any better than this.

Cassie found his humping her chest to be mildly uncomfortable, but tons better with the aloe. She watched the purple head pop out as he thrust forward and hoped he wouldn't shoot his stuff in her face but wanted to taste it also. Maybe one spurt onto her lips.

Adam felt his balls begin that welcome ache and humped harder against her chest and grunted out he was cumming.

The girl was ready and closed her eyes, but all she felt was some warm fluids on her collarbone and at the base of her neck. She had the idle thought that maybe they enhance the cum shots in the movies because Adam's were mere trickles. She took her hands off her breasts as the boy rolled off and went to get a washcloth. When he'd left, she dipped a finger in the cream and tasted it. 'Strange, bitter, but not bad. Maybe Stacy was right. You let a boy cum in your mouth and he'll do anything for you.' She swallowed the little bit she'd tasted and felt like laughing, 'Stace would be so proud. I swallowed!'

Adam came back and looked at his beautiful girlfriend lying on her back, cum pooled at the base of her neck and her legs splayed wide open. He wiped up the splattered cum and took the washcloth back to the bathroom. When he came back out, he was disappointed to see she'd covered up, "Ok, your turn. Let me do you."

"No, I'm good. I'm just glad you liked that. I wondered what that might feel like. Come under the covers and let's get some sleep." She pulled the covers back showing she hadn't put anything back on, "It's late and we have all weekend for any perverse ideas you have. I'll stay naked but promise me you won't try anything."

Adam nodded, "No, I would never. I mean, unless you want me to," he replied, hoping she'd relent and let him inside her. 'All weekend, patience, we have all weekend and she'll finally let me in.' he thought as he climbed into bed and snuggled against her back. His cock hardened as it nestled between her ass cheeks. 'God! Maybe she'll let me fuck her ass by Sunday.' He thought.

Cassie wondered how smart this was as the boy's cock pulsed between her ass cheeks. Then as Adam squeezed her tits she wondered how he could keep missing her nipples? Soon they fell asleep their bodies pressed together.

Cassie awoke feeling something pressing against her...inside her, "Adam! What are you doing?" she screamed as she fought against him. She pushed on his hips but he was stronger than she was. He didn't seem to notice her struggling under him and leaned into her. 'This is how I am going to lose my virginity?' she cried inside, 'it's my fault...my fault for trusting the boy could control himself after I took off all my clothes. No! No! Not going to happen this way,' she felt a surge of adrenaline. She balled up her fists and pounded on the boy's chest.

Adam's head was swimming. He was close, so close, and wanted to feel what a tight pussy would be like. He kept trying to thrust his cock into her but when she beat on his chest he rolled off the bed, hands out apologetically. He could feel the cooling fluids on the top 2" of his cock.

"Were you trying to screw me? Rape me?" She grabbed her shirt and panties and looked at the clock, 12:35. She glared at the boy. "You fucking promised," she said as she probed her vagina, looking relieved when she saw no blood, "You tried to rape me while I slept! I trusted you." She pulled a blanket off the bed, grabbed a pillow, and stared at the boy. "I'm sleeping on the couch. It's too early to call Stacy but you and I are going to have a talk in the morning."

Adam felt like throwing up. He'd awakened, his cock aching he was so hard, nestled between her cheeks. Then she pulled away and rolled over onto her back in her sleep. Her legs were parted and he easily laid on top of her. She responded by opening her legs so he began humping against her and when she didn't respond, he lowered himself so his cockhead was right between her wet slit. He just wanted to feel the tip inside her so he gripped his cock and slid the head up and down between those lips. She was so wet he could hear the slurping sound as he worked his cock against her pussy. He must have been doing something right because he'd felt her pelvis respond and soft mews come from her mouth. She had to want it as she rocked her pelvis and opened herself up more.

Then he felt it, he felt his flared head pop inside her pussy. She was so fucking tight that he wondered how his entire shaft would fit. He was inside a pussy! Not far and he could feel her barrier, but he was inside her. He didn't want to go too far, but gently pulled out and pressed back in again feeling her fluids leaking out. She couldn't be upset if he didn't pop her cherry, would she? He was just beginning to feel like he was going to cum and was considering just burying his cock all the way inside her when she woke up and all hell broke loose.

He put his arm over his face as she stormed out wishing he could do it all over again...but he realized what he'd probably do all over was to push all the way inside her. He'll never win the fucking bet now.

Cassie tossed the throw pillows onto the floor, pulled on her panties and top, lay down on the couch, and pulled the blanket over her. She lay there fuming at the boy, but also at her own stupidity.

* * *

Cassie could almost feel a phantom penis inside her. She had a vague memory of it and what she'd felt was nice. She'd never been this wet before and thought about how close she came to losing her virginity. 'Fuck! How could I have trusted him?' she thought, then she ran her hands up her body before reaching inside her panties, 'Stacy did say he'd have to be a saint to resist. Am I really that hot? I mean, people tell me that, but maybe they're being polite.' She thought, 'Christ. I'll bet if I...Oh wow!' she hit her clit and felt her hips lift off the couch. Her fingers moved around her wet pussy exploring and she felt an aching begin as if her bladder were full.

Cassie yanked her hand out of her panties and hissed, "Go away. We'll talk in the morning."

"Ok, sorry, but who are you?" a strange man's voice asked.

Blushing furiously and praying it was too dark for this strange man to have seen what she was doing, though he had to be deaf not to have heard her moan. She reached up and turned on the light, yanking the blanket against her chest. She saw a tall, perhaps 30-year-old man standing in the room holding a bottle of water. "I'm sorry, I thought...I'm Cassie. Adam's...friend. Who are you? Wait! Are you Andrew?" she asked as she stood up still clutching the blanket.

The man nodded, "Yes. Sorry to scare you. I was in town and decided to crash here rather than drive back up to my apartment." He indicated the couch, "Please, don't stand up on my account," he said as his eyes scanned her naked thighs. He plopped down at the foot of the couch and looked at her. No way could this girl be Adam's girlfriend. She was fucking hot, girl-next-door meets Amanda Seyfried. Natural blonde for sure with the light behind her, nice breasts it seems. "So, you and Adam...?"

Cassie studied the man. He was gorgeous. Thick dark hair, intense brown eyes, at least 6' 3" and in shape. His tee-shirt molded to his body...."Um, yes." She blushed as she realized he'd caught her checking out his body. "We've been dating for a few months."