He Worked for It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what?" Andrew asked.

"Can you make love to me...you know, like you're going to fuck me, up until you put your cock inside me?" she asked softly.

"Ok, but you tell me to stop at any time and I'll stop. I might have to go jerk off somewhere, but I'm not going to do anything you are not comfortable with." He rolled her off his lap and laid her down. He kissed her and began kissing her neck, upper chest, and around her breasts. He intentionally ignored her nipples, instead, he buried his lips into those huge mounds of flesh. He was aware the girl kept turning her torso to line up her amazing erect nipples with his mouth but enjoyed teasing her. Finally, he granted her wish and sucked that hard nipple into his mouth while flicking the other with his thumb.

Cassie put her head back and held the back of the man's head. 'Oh my God!'' she thought, 'This must be what it's supposed to feel like. So fucking intense.' She had the sudden desire to feel his bare cock against her pussy and heard her voice moan, "Can we get naked and do this?"

Andrew pulled off of her and gently pushed her back, "It's your party, sure!" He pulled her panties down her legs and as she parted them, he saw she was fully aroused. Her labia were opened like flower petals exposing her pink insides. He'd seen videos and photos of pussies this beautiful, but hers was the first in person. He pulled off his clothes and saw her eyes grow wide seeing his cock bounce free. He had a shocked look on her face but she had to have seen Adam's so this couldn't be much of a surprise. He had to taste that pussy though and put his face between her legs, inhaling her hot aroma then kissing her inner thighs before finally running his tongue up her drenched slit.

At first, Cassie was disappointed he didn't go back to her nipples, but as his lips and tongue explored her thighs and when his probing tongue arrived at her pussy, she couldn't open her legs enough. He reached up and pulled and pinched her nipples while his tongue bathed her crotch causing the first orgasm of her life. It seemed like a tickle...a burning tickle and then as it peaked and exploded it was as if every nerve in her body was awash with the feelings. Right then she understood what sex was all about and wondered why she'd ever considered waiting.

"Fuck!" she gasped. Andrew was still licking her pussy but she wanted to feel his cock against her pussy. She pulled him up and kissed him as she grabbed his huge shaft. Her fingers barely went around the shaft and the man's plump head felt like a huge plum. Then she pulled him against her crotch.

* * *

Adam was furious. He wanted to rush out and pull his brother's face out of Cassie's pussy, but his shorts were on the floor and his hard cock was in his hand. How could he be so angry, in such pain and so hard? He'd cum just 15 minutes ago and was again rock-hard. Cassie's ass was a foot off the cushion, her legs opened as wide as they could possibly be and Andrew's tongue deep inside her. Then his brother shifted and as he raised his ass up, he could see his erection. There had to be almost a foot of giant cock sticking out from his brother's crotch. Why had Andrew been gifted that while he just had 5 inches? Cassie drove her crotch higher off the couch, grabbed a pillow, and screamed into it as she came, her body thrashing around. Then what happened next shocked him. After grunting rhythmically for what seemed a full minute, she pulled him up and pressed his face to hers, reaching down as they kissed hungrily stroking his huge cock before pulling him on top of her, unable to see if she put Andrew's huge cock inside her. Adam felt lower than he'd ever felt as his cock deflated. He picked up his shorts and slunk back to his bedroom, closing the door quietly but not before hearing his girlfriend moan happily.

* * *

Andrew tried not to hurt the girl as he ground his painfully hard erection against her pussy, but she pushed back against him not caring if he bruised her. He knew he could hold off but also knew it would not take much to explode all over her stomach. He grabbed a breast as he ground against her and knew she was close again.

Cassie felt that ache begin again and knew what Andrew was talking about when he said her husband would want that same feeling again. She grabbed that muscular ass, opened her legs wider, and humped against the man's cock. She felt his rod slickly opening up her labia and wondered what he'd feel like inside her. She found if she rocked her hips up, his fat head would press briefly against her aroused clit. Soon she held his hips so his cockhead popped across her sensitive nub, even feeling him briefly enter her. "Oh Fuck!" she cried as her vision blurred and her body writhed against the man. She felt what she wanted again build, peak, and explode.

With a last soft grunt, Cassie lay back and opened her eyes, "Oh wow. I can see what you mean when you say your girlfriends want this as much as you do." She felt the head pressing against her labia and knew he could slide right in, "You need to cum. Would you like to just go a little way inside me? You know, without...."

"I can, but I can also just jerk off if you want to stop." He sighed, "I'm afraid if I enter you at all you'll have no treasure to offer your husband on your wedding night."

Cassie pushed him off and got on top of him. "Ok, tell me if I don't do this right." She crawled down and guided the cum-covered cock into her mouth. She'd never tasted herself but found it wasn't gross, in fact, it was arousing, especially her aroma. As she licked the shaft and the head, she felt apprehension, what if she couldn't fit this thing in her mouth? Her hand just wrapped halfway around it and that was the shaft. His head was even fatter. She licked from the base to the tip while looking up at him, she saw his eyes were closed and he seemed to like what she was doing. One way to find out if she could take the massive shaft into her mouth. She lowered her open mouth onto the dangerous-looking weapon and found it felt natural. She realized she could take that fat head and a couple of inches in her mouth. Whatever she was doing must be right as his hand found her breast and kneaded it. She reached up and cupped those huge balls thinking Adam's seemed the size of marbles.

The man looked down at the young girl, her breasts hanging down, her mouth opened wide taking her first cock in her mouth. Her soft hand played with his scrotum and he felt that familiar ache begin, "Ok, stop, I'm going to cum." He tried to push the girl's mouth off him, but she sucked harder and took more of his cock into her mouth, "Oh God!" he cried as he felt the first jet splash into her mouth.

This wasn't the trickle she saw Adam do earlier, this was a huge spurt. Cassie rapidly swallowed thinking how proud of her Stacy would be, but soon wondered how much she'd have in her stomach. Her fist rapidly stroked his slick cock, her mouth bobbing up and down as jet after jet of hot sperm shot against the back of her throat. At last, he seemed to relax and go limp, so she cleaned off the remaining sperm and knelt back looking at him. "I take it no complaints?" Her eyes looked at the wet cock she just had in her mouth and had the urge to get that inside her vagina.

"Yes, it was too good, and I couldn't hold off," He grinned. "I was shocked that you swallowed. I've been told I cum a lot. I should have warned you."

Cassie grinned. She crawled over and lay down on top of him and sighed, "Maybe we can share the couch." She pulled the blanket over them and turned out the light.

* * *

Adam crept out not hearing anything from the living room. He looked around the corner and shook his head, Cassie's and Andrew's naked bodies were coiled around each other as they slept. His brother's large hand was covering her huge breast and her creamy ass glowed softly in the dark room. Was Andrew's cock inside her pussy? That should be him.

* * *

Andrew woke disoriented. He then remembered where he was and felt a rush seeing the blonde between his legs, his hard cock back in her mouth. "Hey, good morning. Wait, it's my turn to do you."

Cassie looked up grinning, "Oh, you will." She looked at the sun streaming in, "I was going to let you sleep, but I need you to do one more thing for me."

"Hmmm, sounds good, what is it?" The man sighed feeling his cock being stroked. He looked over at the clock, "On the other hand, perhaps we shouldn't. Adam will be up soon."

Cassie nodded, "Or we could be quick. I want to feel this inside me, you know just enough so I'm...you know, intact. I dreamt all night you were fucking me and woke up really wanting this inside me."

Andrew looked down the hallway, "OK, we do need to be fast. He always was a deep sleeper and I'm sure he'll be another hour, but I'd really hate for him to catch us." He sat up and then pushed the blonde back and put his face between her legs, "This is what I've been thinking of. I really want to taste you again. It's like honey," He sighed.

Cassie felt that strong tongue explore her slit, periodically flicking across her clit but also probing her labia. She felt herself opening up as he penetrated her, his tongue feeling fatter than Adam's cock did earlier this morning. She placed her hand on his head wondering if she could cum again but wanted to cum with that huge cock at least partially inside her. "OK, please. Put your cock inside me. I need to feel it...at least feel you entering me"

Andrew looked up and felt his cock throb, "Ok, you need to tell me when I'm in too far." He crawled up and let her guide him into her. As his head popped in, he immediately felt the barrier, "Oh Christ. That's it," he sighed.

Cassie groaned, "Fuck! I need to feel more." She pulled him into her and moaned, "This feels too good. Just fuck me like this...just...ooohhh. Are you OK with this?" Seeing him nod she panted, "Fuck me. You can resist, right?"

Andrew barely felt the tip of his cock being engulfed by that tight pussy and as much as he'd have loved to plunge all the way in, he resisted. "God, girl, you are so fucking tight. Tight and hot as hell."

The blonde reveled in the feeling of her vagina being stretched, but there was no way she'd cum like this. It felt like Andrew was barely inside her and it felt incomplete. She looked up at him and moaned, "Fuck it! Just do it. I need to feel you inside me...all the way inside me as this is just frustrating to both of us."

"Are you sure? I'm not going to argue since I feel the same way, but I don't want you to regret this."

Cassie nodded, "Fuck me. Fuck me with that huge cock of yours,' she said as she grabbed his ass pulling him inside her.

* * *

Adam rubbed his eyes as he came out of his bedroom and stopped. 'Fuck! They're still there.' He'd heard Cassie's voice begging Andrew to fuck her as he peered around the corner. He heard her yelp and watched as his big brother began driving his cock deeper and deeper into his blonde girlfriend. Her legs wrapped around his bouncing ass, her mouth clamped on his. Again, he wanted to scream out for them to stop, but his cock was instantly erect and in his hand. Then his cock softened as he heard their next words.

* * *

"Wait," Andrew sighed, "I need a rubber. And are you sure? Shouldn't this be with someone you love? You should ask Adam to take your cherry."

"I'm allergic to latex and as that guy sang, 'Love the one you're with,'" Cassie sighed, "I don't think I ever loved Adam. Perhaps I wanted to, but I'm not sure I felt anything. But I'm between cycles so you can cum inside me."

"Stephen Stills," Andrew moaned as he gently slid in and out of her, "Fuck, you're tight. I don't want to hurt you."

"To paraphrase Steven Stills, 'Fuck the one you're with.' Fuck me...bury your huge cock inside my virgin pussy." Cassie put her hands on his hips guiding him into her. When she felt pressure against her hymen she grabbed him and pulled him in hard, "Ooooohhh, Christ! That stung. Stop for a second," she sighed, "Ok. I think that's better now, hurts a little, but being stretched out feels great." She stopped guiding him and ran her hands over his naked body as he picked up speed and power. "Yesss, my nipples, suck my nipples," she sighed when he bent down taking a nipple in his mouth. "Oh Christ, I'm cumming again. Oooohhhh yessss."

Andrew had been inside many women, and all loved getting his cock inside them, but never had he been with anyone who came as much as this blonde. They'd been fucking for just 15 minutes and she'd already cum three times. On a whim, he grabbed her, rolled off the couch, and picked her up. He grabbed her ass and stood in the middle of the living room dropping her onto his cock over and over causing her to grunt loudly with every plunge of his cock. He knew Adam would be awakened by her cries but couldn't care less. She clung to him, pelvis grinding against his cock as she came again. He wondered how long he could hold off being inside the tightest pussy he'd ever felt, the most passionate girl he'd ever fuck writhing against him, but he did not want this to end.

After what seemed like her 20th orgasm, Cassie kissed the man and groaned, "I want you to fuck me from behind. Use me, fuck my pussy, and cum inside me." She climbed off the man and then went over to the couch and bent over the arm. She looked back at him expectantly. This was almost exactly the same position the girl in the porn flick was in when her brother fucked her ass.

Andrew looked at that perfect ass, legs opened wide wondering how soon before she'll want to try anal. He looked at that puckered brown bud, but knowing what she wanted, drove his cock into her wet hole.

* * *

Adam decided he'd had enough, of course jerking off for the 3rd time that morning didn't hurt, and stormed into the living room. Cassie was grunting over and over as Andrew slammed into her from behind, his cock slick with cum every time he pulled out. "Stop it! I'm right here and I cannot believe you are fucking my girlfriend," he yelled.

Andrew stopped and started to pull out, "Sorry bro. I wasn't planning on this, but it just happened."

Cassie quickly reached back, grabbed Andrew's ass, and pulled him back in, "No, I'm really close. Keep fucking me. Adam, you had your chance and blew it. Andrew, please don't stop. Fuck me and cum inside me." She put her head down as the older brother resumed pumping his cock into her sloshing pussy. She looked over at the boy, "I'm sorry Adam," she moaned softly. Then she looked up as she thought of something, "I could use some coffee when we're done. Could you start the pot?"

Adam shook his head in disbelief as he watched Andrew pound her pussy he'd wanted so bad. "Why? Why did you let him fuck you and not me?"

Cassie looked over, "Because he listened to me. He understood how I felt. He earned it," she considered all the steps Adam had taken to seduce her, all the work he put in, "In fact, he worked for it." She put her head down and thrust her ass back at the stiff cock pounding into her, "Please go away. Go make coffee or something. I want to focus on your brother's cock filling me up."

As Adam slowly headed to the kitchen, he heard Cassie say, "Play with my nipples, I know you're close and I want us to cum together."

"I don't think my brother will ever talk to me again," Andrew sighed, "but it's worth it," he laughed as he gripped those breasts. He felt his balls begin that ache and heard Cassie's breathing get more ragged and just as she cried out, he felt the release of agonizing pleasure as he slammed into that tight pussy and he exploded inside the virgin womb.

Cassie could swear she felt the man's sperm blast against her cervix, his hips rapidly slamming against her ass while burying his face in her back. She was having trouble breathing but he finally pulled himself off her and extracted his still-hard cock from her vagina. She had to immediately cup her pussy as gobs of cum poured out. "Christ Andrew, didn't you empty your balls once already? Can you go get some paper towels? And if Adam made coffee, black would be nice. Damn, I'm really tired."

Adam felt like kicking his brother in the balls but knew he'd get his ass whupped. He glanced despairingly at the 8 inches of sausage dangling down as Andrew grabbed a couple of cups of coffee and paper towels. 'Where did my brother get those genes from?' he thought, 'Where did I get mine?'

Andrew looked at his brother, "Sorry, man. I guess I said something right." He looked out at the living room, "Where the fuck did you find her? She's fucking gorgeous! Anyhow, I hope we're good." He turned before his brother could answer and headed back out.

Cassie was lying back, legs open with her hands over her pussy. She grabbed the towels and cleaned herself off. "Thanks," she said as she grabbed the coffee, "How did Adam look?"

"Not happy. I think he was considering kicking me in the nuts. I think we'll be alright. He owes me quite a few favors, though this might clear the entire slate." He looked up as Adam headed into the living room carrying his cup.

"I think I'm going to head over to Eddie's house and perhaps shoot some hoops," Adam said looking at the naked couple on the couch. He looked at Cassie, "I'm sorry, really sorry about last night. I thought, well no. I wasn't thinking and I'm sorry." He looked down the hallway, "You two probably need sleep so go ahead and take my room. I'll be staying at Eddie's tonight." He started for the door wondering where he'd be getting the $100 he now owned Brett.

Cassie jumped up, "Adam. I'm over it. It scared me when you seemed intent on....anyhow, look. It's fine and I'd like to be friends." She hugged the boy, "Thanks for inviting me over." She said softly. She watched as her ex-boyfriend left and sat back down.

Cassie looked down the hall and then back at Andrew, "Did you have plans this weekend? I'm thinking we could go back to Adam's bedroom and you could show me what else I can do to please my husband on our wedding night. What other positions are there? My friend Stace told me the cumming with a cock in my ass would be the best."