He Worked for It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, with Mon and Dad gone for the week...." He looked questioningly at her and then down the hall.

Cassie felt herself blushing, "I was in his bed, but he tried to...he put his...in me...while I was asleep. I thought it would be safer to sleep out here," she stammered, "I mean...Sorry, rambling."

Andrew took a drink of water, "What? No, that's fine...actually, that's not fine. Are you saying my little brother tried to rape you?" he looked angry.

Cassie thought about it, "Um, I guess so, but it's my own fault. We were naked in bed together...If I hadn't awakened, I assume he'd have...you know." She rubbed her face, "But let's drop it. Were you needing to use the couch?"

The man sighed, "I was, but since you've claimed it, I'll go into the den and use the recliner." He looked at the girl, "Are you sure you're alright? I can go get Adam and make him apologize, I mean, no one should ever get away with that. I'm pissed at him."

The blonde looked down the hall, "No. I stopped him and hopefully, he learned his lesson. Can I ask you something though?" She leaned forward and patted the foot of the couch. "I feel a need to talk to someone."

"Shoot. I have nowhere to go," he said as he plopped down.

Cassie wondered why she felt so comfortable with the brother of the boy who tried to force himself on her but she did. She sat up as the blanket fell to her waist, "OK. This is embarrassing so please never breathe a word of this to anyone. Um, I'm saving myself, you know, for my wedding night, and well, I guess you know that Adam tried to...he put his dick in me while I was sleeping," she finished so softly that Andrew had to strain to hear. "Did I expect too much from a guy to be naked in bed with him and think he wouldn't try? I mean, he did promise."

Andrew looked serious, "Your question is a good one," he glanced at her chest clearly making out the size and shape of her nipples through the thin material, "It would take a saint to resist the urge, but if you said no, then he should never have forced himself on you." He looked at those blue eyes, "Even if you both were in bed naked. I would never, I can tell you that, but on the other hand, I was not the person lying next to someone like you." His eyes drifted down her body and felt a stirring, "It would be a challenge, but I'd never...can I ask you something? It's something I never understood."

"Why would I save myself?" seeing him nod she looked down at her hands, "I was raised in a fairly strict, quite religious home. My mother stressed over and over that good girls save themselves and those that don't a destined for hell." She looked up, "I don't want to be one of those girls who never make it to college because they have to take care of a baby alone." She looked back up, "Plus, I just think it would be a wonderful gift to give my husband on our wedding night. It's not like Mom spent all that time trying to scare me. She told me my husband would treasure that more than anything I could do for him. And since my dad died, she's been really protective of me."

"I'm sorry to hear about your dad, but would you treasure that from him? I mean, if you were his first, would you treasure that?" the man asked. "Plus, I'd wonder what man would enjoy your pain and bleeding on what should be the most wonderful night of both your lives. I can see giving yourself wholly to your new husband, but I cannot grasp why you'd want to wait for a man you perhaps haven't even met yet." He pointedly scanned her body with his eyes, "From what I see, you must have to fight all the guys off. That would be tough on them and you. Every girl I've ever been with has liked sex as much if not more than I do. I always wondered about those who save themselves. I've been with partners...sexual partners and it's best to say we weren't very compatible." He leaned forward, "Let me ask you this, do you really think you'll find a man who has saved himself for you and also turns out to be a great lover?

Cassie looked up and laughed, "What are the odds of that, but if it were to happen? I guess. I never thought about it. God willing."

"Yeah, no, you didn't. And I'll answer your question. You'd hate it. Trust me and let's try something," he said. "Close your eyes and envision your wedding day. Close them. See yourself getting ready? Feel the anticipation? There you are in your white dress, your impressive cleavage on display enticing your husband-to-be." He saw the girl blush, "Oh yeah, you'll be showing a lot of cleavage, trust me. You've taken the time to get yourself waxed knowing he'd be the first man to access your treasures, plus you'd be getting to pleasure him for the first time. You feel yourself getting wet in anticipation and wonder if you'll have to change your panties before the pulling off of the garter." He stopped, "Close your eyes. I'm trying to paint the complete picture," he said when the blonde looked at him questioningly, "Is anything I'm saying way out there? Am I being too graphic?"

Cassie closed her eyes and shook her head. These were very familiar thoughts. She had often thought what the day would be like, "No, go on." She felt vulnerable knowing her nipples had hardened as he talked and the stupid tee-shirt she wore was barely there but didn't want to draw his attention to her breasts by pulling up the blanket. This was a lot more arousing than the porn video.

"Ok, you've taken your vows and you're being led out onto the dance floor first by your new husband then by all of his friends...his father and uncles. You know what you are gifted with. You've seen how they look at you. Every guy is glancing down at your tits bulging out of your low-cut wedding dress. Every guy is feeling envious of the groom...or they're trying to see if there's even a chance they can get a shot at you. They'll let their hands slide onto your ass or onto your side boobs. A few of the more daring press their boners against you. Now you are thinking of one thing. Getting through this reception crap, getting to the hotel room, and getting your first cock inside you. You look over as the men explore your incredible body and he's grinning...he's thinking the exact same thing. How lucky he is that in a few hours, he'll be sliding his cock into such a beautiful, sexy woman."

Cassie looked at the man and felt her chest and face get flushed, then closed her eyes again, "Thanks," she said softly.

"You are and you should know it. You feel your pussy throb eagerly as you're carried across the threshold and laid on the bed. Hell, your nipples are so hard, you worry they'll pop through your dress. You allow him to undress you...unwrap the gift you've been saving for him your whole life. Soon you're completely naked, lying on your back on the bed, your eyes eager to see his nakedness, his hard cock. See it?" he saw her tongue licking her lips, "Yes you do. You want to taste him, don't you? He comes over and stands in front of you and you grab his cock, stroke it then you open your mouth to taste your first penis. You tentatively let him push in remembering what your friends told you, watch your teeth. It isn't bad, and you find that slightly sucking on it makes his breathing change. You're enjoying this and could keep going but something tells you he might cum, so you pull off him and lay back on the bed and open your legs. You're hoping he's going to return the favor, taste you, but instead, he crawls up, grabs his cock, and pushes it inside you."

Andrew felt his cock grow hearing the girl's deep breathing and seeing her breasts rise and fall, "He starts out gently just letting the head pop inside you, and you grit your teeth waiting for the pain you know is coming. He seems to care about how you feel...at first...but then he can't hold off and plunges in, you yelp but he doesn't seem to notice and presses his body between your legs, his cock urgently pounding into you even though your hands are on his hips trying to hold him back due to the pain. He's oblivious to your pain since he's been waiting his whole life to be inside a girl, and he feels things that are better than he ever dreamed. He stares at your naked body, your impressive breasts bouncing around and within a minute, he lets out a loud groan and shoots his cum inside you." He stops and looks at the expression on the blonde's face, "Then he rolls off you, staggers into the bathroom, and after cleaning off his blood-smeared cock brings you some tissues. Your body is screaming for release. You spent the entire day in what was virtually foreplay leading up to 60 seconds of pain." He looked at the girl when she opened her eyes. "Sorry. That is what it will be like."

She looked at Andrew, "You painted the worst-case scenario. He might be slow, he could be patient. Maybe he'd been itching to taste my pussy." She stopped and looked down the hall, "OK, maybe it is more accurate than I first thought. But then he'd recover and be a lot more attentive to my needs."

Andrew shook his head, "You're dreaming. He'd been drinking all night at the reception and he'd fall asleep. The next morning he'll make love to you again, but with one thing on his mind, feeling that incredible release inside you. I hope he makes it two minutes this time." He looked at the girl, "I know Christianity spends a ton of time urging women to be chaste, faithful, and to save themselves, but think about it, why is that? Why just women? You're not allowed pleasure? If that is what you want, go ahead and save yourself while the guys are out getting their rocks off on the satisfied women. Jesus would be proud of you," he said bitterly.

Cassie glared at him, "You wouldn't want your bride to save herself...be honored? So, you're not a Christian," she said bitterly.

"I'm a Christian, I mean I go to church a couple of times a year, but that doesn't mean I believe everything I was taught in Sunday school. Number one, my bride will be a lot happier when I bring skills into the bed that night. Number two, I'll be a lot happier if she brings her skills. Number three, why the stigma if a woman is tainted, can't wear white, and all that other shit if she loses her hymen. A guy loses his cherry and now he's a man. Let me ask you something. Are you less a person if you lose your cherry? Will people look at you and point? What about if you lose your cherry in other ways. Dancing, riding horses, hell! even just inserting a tampon. So, is your new husband going to be disappointed in you if there's no pain, there's no blood on your wedding night? I just don't get it. Who would want to be married to a man who revels in the sight of his bleeding wife?"

Cassie looked at him, "So, you'd prefer a slut. A girl who has been opening her legs to any guy she meets," she hissed. "What about the idea that this has to be special knowing she'd saved herself for you."

Andrew glared at the girl, "I wouldn't care either way. When did I even suggest a girl's sexual history has any bearing on whether I fall in love with her or not? And maybe I should think about that. Given the choice, I'd prefer a girl who knows what she wants, gets what she wants, and doesn't wallow in guilt if she's made herself happy. If she likes getting a lot of cock and then tells me she'll be mine and mine alone, hell! That is the ultimate compliment. Then on our wedding night, we'll make it one to remember and not because of pain and disappointment." He stopped and took a deep breath, "Sorry, I guess I got carried away. Look, it's your life. Don't listen to me." He looked suddenly sad, "I don't even have a girlfriend anymore."

She saw he looked like he was going to cry and leaned forward, "What's wrong? I mean, you look like something bad happened."

He groaned and shook his head, "Sorry," he whispered, "it was rudeness. She was really rude. I never realized how much I valued manners until I saw how hurtful rudeness could be." He saw Cassie's questioning look, "I came home and she never got up or greeted me...she ignored me," he looked at his hands, "I guess having her mouth full of cock while naked on her knees had something to do with it." He looked back at the blonde, "I should have known. My best friend always said he'd love to do her. I just thought he was talking. It must have been a long session as her pussy looked well-used."

Cassie crawled over and hugged the man, "I am so sorry. That must have really hurt." She looked at him, "So that's why you're here. You couldn't go home." She was aware her panty-clad crotch was right over a very firm bulge... a very large shaft.

Andrew felt his cock harden and gently stroked the girl's back, "Um, I hate to ask, but how old are you? I mean, you're not very dressed and I'm...well responding."

Cassie laughed feeling pressure against her panty-covered crotch. She ground her pussy against the fat rod, "Men! I try to comfort them and that's where their minds go. I'm 18," she sat back, "Sorry, I'm not trying to...I should have worn a bra and this isn't how a lady should greet someone for the first time. This is not very opaque, is it?" she asked as she traced her nipples with her fingers. Sitting back cross-legged, she said softly, "Anyhow, you take the couch. I can go to the den. This is better for you."

"No, I'm fine, after driving around for 8 hours and being able to talk to someone feels great. Did you know that after a certain time, there're almost no cars on the road and it's all semis?" he laughed, "Please, can we talk a bit more?" he asked as his eyes now traveled down to the exposed panties. He could see the damp patch exposing her tight shaved pussy lips. 'Could I resist?' he wondered.

"Sure, I have to ask you something else anyhow. What is the big deal with sex, anyhow? I get why guys like it, but why would a girl seek it out other than to make her guy happy? I mean, Adam and I did some other things which should have satisfied him, but no matter what else I did you get him...off, he sure was intent on getting his dick inside me." Cassie asked before noticing where Andrew's eyes kept flicking.

* * *

Adam woke up with a painful erection. He remembered Cassie storming out but then thought back to why. He stroked his cock remembering the feel of her vaginal walls and how tightly she gripped his cock. Maybe after she cools down, she'll realize it didn't hurt, perhaps felt good and she'll let him try again. He felt his balls ache when he heard laughter. 'Who is laughing and why?' he thought. He was close, so close, and wanted to finish, but knowing Cassie was out there he had the terrible thought that somehow Brett came over in the middle of the night. He crept down the hall and peered around the corner. Andrew was home! He hadn't seen his older brother in months. He wanted to go out and greet him, but then he saw Cassie crawl onto his lap, straddle his waist, and hug him. He was torn. Should he burst in and stop what was happening? Should he keep stroking his hard cock?

* * *

"You masturbate, don't you?" Andrew asked, "Well, at least tell me Adam has gotten you off."

"No, I didn't want...I wanted my husband to be the first to do all that," she said softly.

"You're kidding. You've never cum? Had an orgasm? Adam hasn't taken care of you? You truly don't masturbate?" he asked. "Wow, look. This is something perhaps you should go wake up Adam to take care of. I'm glad to talk to you, but I'm what, 12 years older than you are and to me, you're not much more than a kid. A really well-developed kid, but I can't tell you what it's like. You need to feel it and that would mean someone making you feel it."

Cassie sat back, "So I'm just a kid?" she said as she bounced her 34DDs, "Perhaps I should go back and play with blocks and coloring sets?" Her eyes glanced down at his growing bulge and she chuckled, "Perv. Apparently, you don't see me as a kid unless you're one of those creepy old men."

"No, that's not what I meant. Look, I am a lot older than you are and I don't think I should spend much more time with you, especially when my brother is right down the hall." He looked at the girl, "I've never been with any girl... any woman as sexy and beautiful as you are. But you are my brother's girlfriend and almost half my age."

Cassie blushed, "Guy will say anything to get between a girl's legs." She looked down at herself, "I'm cute, but I'm not beautiful but thanks for saying that."

"Sorry, but you're full of shit. I'll guarantee you there is no girl in your school sexier, prettier, or more beautiful than you are." He stood up, "On that note, I'm going to head to the den and try to get things under control," his eyes flicked down to the obvious discomfort in his pants.

"Wait. Before you go, I just need one more thing. Can I...we, um. Look, I've never kissed anyone but Adam, and I'd like to see...feel what it's like. Can we...?"

Andrew looked at the blonde, his crotch feeling more uncomfortable, and nodded, "I hope you realize what you are asking."

Cassie stood and went up to him. She looked up, put a hand behind his neck, and kissed him. She felt his lips against hers and as she parted her lips she felt a rush when he opened his mouth. This was not the slobbering of Adam's kisses, and not as rough. His tongue was gentle as if tasting her mouth. She was surprised to hear herself let out a soft guttural moan. Even though he was taller, she could feel their waists line up, or more specifically, his cock press against her pussy. Unconsciously she pressed against him as they kissed, their breathing getting deeper.

Andrew picked up the girl, his large hands cupping her ass and sat down on the couch. He gently slid a hand up her stomach as she pressed her mouth on his until he felt her large soft mass.

Cassie moaned and pulled off her top wanting Andrew to touch her. She moaned loudly as his hands scraped her nipples. Then she put her head and chest back as the man kissed his way down her neck and chest to her breasts. "Yesss," she hissed as his lips pulled her nipples against his flicking tongue.

* * *

Adam wanted to rush out and yell at his brother and his girlfriend to stop, but with his hand on his hard cock, he couldn't move. The pain in his stomach was nothing compared to how much his balls ached watching the couple. Seeing Cassie's breasts bounce free when she yanked off her tee-shirt proudly displaying her nakedness before getting them sucked on by his older brother was more intense than watching porn. His brain was bouncing between 'How could she do this? How could he do this to me?' to 'Touch her, feel those tits!' Then he erupted as he saw Cassie's ass flexing as she ground against Andrew's cock.

* * *

Cassie straddled the man, her crotch pressing on a very hard, very large erection. "There, do I feel like a kid?"

Andrew popped the nipple out of his mouth and shook his head, "Not even close," he said. "You are more woman than anyone I've ever been with." He turned to her other breast. "I'm trying to figure out which one is better," he grinned.

She moaned as his lips wrapped around her sensitive nipple. "Oh, crap! This is almost too much! God, keep going. Oh fuck!" she cried out, forgetting Adam was right down the hall. When the aching inside her began to peak, and she felt like she was going to collapse she pulled his mouth back to hers. She welcomed his rough hands on her breasts, his palms scraping her nipples sending electric shocks straight to her pussy. She was now feeling herself spinning away. 'Is this what true passion feels like?' Andrew was circling her nipples with his thumbs and it was making her feel things in her groin. Adam had always just gripped her boobs and mauled them, Andrew was stimulating her nipple, unlike anything she'd ever felt. She pulled away and took a step back, "This might be a bad idea. I've never felt anything like this. Can we do a little more without you...you know, fucking me?"