Heather's Day Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

Heather had never wanted to kiss someone so badly in all her life and she was close enough to smell Racquel's perfume, but she declined to make a public spectacle of themselves. She whispered in Racquel's ear "So, do you want to come back with me to my place and get out of those tight pants and a nice, warm bed?"

Racquel almost accepted the seductive offering, but then she remembered her own scheme. "My place is closer and we shouldn't be driving, we've been drinking. So, why don't we pay the bill, split a cab and spend the rest of the afternoon naked?"

Her inner voice was almost laughing. The Racquel of months past didn't have this boldness. She took pride in the wanton little fuckslut she'd become, all her lessons had taken hold.

Before the cab came, Racquel pulled Heather close, saying "I'm sorry, but I've just got to do this." She had Heather in a fierce embrace, lips clashing, her hands squeezing hard on Heather's miniskirted ass, the redheaded vixen practically melting in her arms. A few patrons were watching with obvious delight, but other than giving them a good show, Racquel couldn't have cared less. As for Heather, her mind was so lust-fogged, she barely knew where she was at that moment, until she saw the cab approaching and broke free. "Consider that a preview of the rest of our day" Racquel whispered in a sultry tone.

Heather barely registered the short cab ride to Racquet's home, so lost in thought was she, plus still slightly inebriated from the Chablis. What the kinky redhead didn't know is that Racquel had only been drinking half-glasses, pouring some of it out whenever she got the opportunity. She wanted to be totally sober when she took the scarlet-tressed cutie to bed, she also wanted Heather relaxed and not-at-all apprehensive about their afternoon of debauchery.

Racquel had underestimated her new playmate, however, and Heather was nearly sober by the time they reached Racquel's home. Heather was impressed -- it was quite lovely and as Racquel took her arm and escorted her inside, she sensed that Racquel's family -- about whom she knew little, Bryan had been close-mouthed about most of it -- had breeding. She giggled as she thought of Racquel -- a lezzie slut with breeding, her mind chuckled. Racquel led Heather up the stairs and into a bedroom in which sunlight streamed, the brunette looked even sexier with the light shining on her body.

As if coming alive, Heather shook off her timidity. This was ridiculous, she realized as she yanked Racquel towards her and pressed her lips to the brunette's own. I am a little sexpot and I'm comfortable with that! Heather thought as she grabbed the leather-clad buttocks. Racquel had a great ass, round and firm and she couldn't wait to see that great ass wiggling and bouncing in bed. Racquel was almost losing her balance, Heather's newly-aggressive manner was a surprise, albeit a welcome one. Heather insinuated her tongue between Racquel's lips, they had no audience here, no reason for modesty. The girls clenched each other hard, legs intertwined, tit to tit, the combustible redhead being ignited by the sensual, supple curves of the brunette's sensual form. It was as if time was stopped -- they kissed and fondled and held and took from each other what they needed most.

"Bed?" Racquel murmured and Heather nodded. Heather wanted to see the sexy girl with nothing on but a smile and a pair of heels and then she was going to attack her and show her what a heated lezzie-fuck should be like. Heather was going to make this little slut beg her to stop, her brother's girlfriend was going to have the time of her life.

"Get my top off, hurry!" Racquel commanded. "I want you to suck on my tits, I want you to lick 'em!" she said. Heather wasn't taken aback by the girl's boldness, she removed the silvery top and saw braless tits, round, firm and with sexy nipples that cried out for sucking. She fastened her lips to Racquel's nipples and they tumbled back on the bed, Heather on top, savagely licking and sucking Racquel's sexy boobs. They were perfect for sucking, squeezable, round and bouncy, and that body, still half-clad in leather pants, writhing around in the bed, little pants and yelps of pleasure coming from her full, soft lips.

Downstairs, in the Den, Ingrid was licking up her other daughter's long, slender legs. Carrie's pussy was already soaking wet, she'd been contemplating asking her mother to get out a strap-on and fuck her with it, she was aching to be stuffed full of cock and fucked hard by her mother. No one could make her come like Ingrid, not even Bryan. Racquel was getting close though, Carrie loved the duality of feeling soft skin against her own, tits pressed close while a hard cock was pistoning in and out of her cunt.

Both of them heard Racquel's low moans -- they'd judiciously kept out of sight when Racquel arrived home, not wanting to stir up any ruckus just yet. But the thought of the third member of their little triad wrapped around the sexy redhead had both women horny, so they'd gotten naked and slaked their thirsts on each other's bodies. It wasn't the first time, it wouldn't be the last.

Heather was still dressed as she and Racquel tumbled around the bed. Racquel's hand reached under the leather mini and could barely caress, it was so tight, but Heather had a terrific ass. Those boots, that top and the subtle waft of perfumed skin, Racquel knew her own puss was drenched. She helped Heather kick off the boots, ooh, the little slut had worn silk stockings, were there? -- there were - stockings, with garters and suspenders even! Yummmeeee! Racquel lovingly stroked the stocking-clad legs and she teased Heather by slowly, inch-by-inch, removing the skirt and fingering her cunt underneath the thong. Heather groaned, Racquel's touch had set her off, she'd been merely horny before, now she wanted to ravage and be ravaged.

"Let's take this up a notch!" Heather snarled, more turned on than she'd been in weeks.

"Suits me, you slut. Let's see what you can dish out!" Racquel growled, her brown eyes meeting Heather's blue-grey ones, This was a challenge that neither wished to back down from, Racquel got up on her knees and helped Heather removed her top and bra. Perky, edible tits popped out, Racquel began licking, slowly, subtly, letting Heather's soft sighs cue here where to move next. Heather's hands moved all over Racquel's tits, she stroked that sensual face, she nuzzled close, she felt every response her lover's body made.

"Come on, you sultry bitch, what do you have on under those sexy pants?" Heather panted, wanting to feast on her lover from head to toe. Racquel's skin was so much part of her sex appeal, she wanted her newest lover almost naked so she could feel the heat of skin-to-skin contact.

Racquel moved with a sensual, swaying style as she got out of her leather pants -- enticing, alluring, Heather couldn't tear her eyes from the other woman's soft, curvy body, as more skin came into view, her pussy was not covered by panties. Like Heather, Racquel was also wearing stockings and suspenders, they were of like mind, although Racquel's had black roses woven into her black stockings. She got back on the bed, both women were on their knees, facing each other, they wrapped their arms around each other and shared a kiss that sapped the breath from each of them. Tongues met and slid together, they were panting, they needed air to breathe, but neither wanted to stop, they'd gasp for air and be kissing again, frantically, urgently, hoping nothing would break the spell of their mutual passion. Lips still fused together, they fell over on the bed, hands still seeking and stroking, lost in an erotic whirl that both happily succumbed to.

Heather felt Racquel's lips on her neck, her shoulders, behind her ears and fingers gliding over all her most sensitive areas. Migod, Heather thought, if she's this good with Bryan, I've got some real competition! Heather's body was trembling as the brunette beauty kissed, she looked and saw Racquel between her thighs, brown eyes imploring and Heather nodded, granting the girl's request. Racquel buried herself between Heather's thighs and began eating her, licking up her juices, wanting to get every drop of spend she could swallow.

Fuck, she's sweet and a little wildcat, no wonder Bryan loves fucking his sister so much! Racquel thought as she ate avidly at the flaming snatch. I guess I have some real competition for his affections, maybe we can work something out? Then Racquel just let her mind go to the task of eating pussy, her tongue flattened and delved along the grooves of Heather's horny cunt.

Heather had her hands running through Racquel's thick, dark hair as the girl ate her, she drew her knees up to give her lover more access, her eyes closed as her mind drifted into new places. She tried hard not to wiggle and move, but the other girl was an artiste at eating cunt and Heather was the latest recipient of her skills. Her head flopped from side to side and she beat her fists upon the bed as her body responded to every lick, stroke and caress, each little suckle at her clit sent new spasms throughout her body.

One thing that both the youthful hotties had in common was kissing. No matter how much she was fucking or being fucked, Racquel loved to kiss and be kissed. From time to time, as she was devouring the redhead's pretty pussy, she would move up and brush her lips to Heather's or insert her tongue into Heather's mouth. Heather found she was quite turned on by this, plus the sweetness of her own cunt juices on Racquel's tongue.

Heather was just lost in the sexual euphoria she was experiencing from Racquel's lashing tongue and practiced fingers. Even her toes were curling as the foxy brunette worked her over, she could barely speak, all she could do was pant and moan and whimper with increased pleasure. Her pussy was drenched and her whole body was charged with electric sensations as her brother's girlfriend treated her to one of the best tongue-lashings of her young life.

Deciding to take some control, Heather scampered away, causing Racquel to move up on the bed so she could follow. Heather took advantage of this and pinned the tan brunette on her back and forced her lips hard against Racquel's. The girl had the sweetest, fullest lips she'd ever kissed and it was kiss, kiss, kiss, lick and tongue-duel, then kiss again and her body was now on top of Racquel's. Heather wasn't going to hold back, her entire arsenal, as taught by Alexus, Vickie and a few others, was going to be put to work.

There was a look in Heather's eyes, a smoldering, intense look that let Racquel know the girl meant business. For a moment, Racquel wondered if she'd gotten in over her head, but this was one of the most exciting sexual experiences she'd had to date. Heather was almost going feral, she snarled as she nibbled on Racquel's ears, practically mauled her tits and bit her nipples and licked her smooth, taut stomach. There were long, manicured nails now raking Racquel's flesh as her playmate lovingly licked down her body, once she'd scratched, Heather would lick and raise chills in the horny brunette. Racquel figured there likely were lesbians who weren't this good at exciting another woman.

"Oh fuck, eat my pussy, you redheaded slut, suck my fucking cunt!" Racquel moaned, using words that mere months ago would not have crossed her lips. She had never been happier, being sexually liberated was the best thing that had ever happened to her. Her mind, spirit and body all revolved around sating her sexual appetites, which rivaled those of Ingrid and Carrie. Heather just gave her an evil look and slithered her tongue along Racquel's thighs and then, so fast it was a blur, buried her face in Racquel's cunt.

Heather was having the time of her life with her new friend -- not only was she gorgeous, not only was she friendly and sexy, but she was an incredible lez-fuck. Heather knew she would have to get some more of this, she wondered if she and Bryan might come to some kind of arrangement? Jealous as she was of Racquel's seeming hold over her sibling, she now saw what it was -- pure, raw animal magnetism, the sex appeal of a young woman who was made for fucking.

Racquel wondered how much they were hearing downstairs, but really didn't care, it wasn't as if Ingrid or Carrie would object if they put on a good show. She just went with the moment and allowed the other girl to ravage her, both girls still wearing their stockings and both girls gleaming from their exertions.

"O-Okay ... " Heather was now panting, she'd really been giving it her all " ... should we do my favorite number?"

Racquel nodded and the girls lay down, side-by-side and began to eat each other. This was the culmination of every erotic thought that had crossed Heather's mind since she first saw Racquel -- touching, tasting and seeing that body writhe in the throes of orgasm. Her hands were on Racquel's ass and holding her tight as she plunged her tongue in and out of the girl's warm pussy. Even her back was smooth and sleek, it was like the pretty brunette were made-to-order from an erotic catalog.

Racquel just licked and sucked and adored her new lover. She just wanted to chain the flame-haired sweetie to the bedpost and keep her as a Sex Pet, but as she licked her pussy and suckled her clit, she was awash in crazy emotions. Heather felt perfect in her arms, her body grinding against Racquel's, like this was the place she was meant to be.

Both women climaxed and shook, neither let go. Heather was almost crying, it felt so good. They moved apart and grinned, kissed, kissed, kissed and moved up the bed, snuggling against each other, just letting their bodies meld together.

"Oh -- that was -- never mind, there are no words!" Heather breathed.

"Oh, I can think of a few -- fucking incredible, mind-blowing, cosmically orgasmic?!" Racquel sighed.

"Yeah -- oh, and add draining. You little whore, you nearly wore me out!" Heather said, softly fondling one of Racquel's breasts. Racquel leaned over and kissed her again, soft as a feather.

"I'm trying to learn how to be a total slut in bed, so I did okay, huh?" Racquel purred as Heather idly daubed at her breasts with her tongue.

"Uh-huh" Racquel responded, then got an idea. "Hey, we didn't have dessert and I could use a caffeine jolt. You up for some cake and coffee?"

"Oh, fuck yes, please!" Heather sighed. "I could just open my mouth and you can pour the coffee down!"

Racquel kissed her and said "I can think of other uses for your mouth, we're not done yet. Back in a few!" she said, slapping Heather's ass.

Racquel made her way downstairs and found exactly what she'd expected, her mother and sister, naked, in the kitchen having coffee and cake. Both of them had the biggest grins on their faces.

"Well?" Carrie asked.

"Oh, like you didn't fucking hear us!" Racquel laughed, her mother joining in. "She's wonderful -- I can see why Bryan can't resist her, and I think she's pretty relaxed. Time for Part Two, mom, you have the cake?"

"The Caramel Buttercrunch, yes. Oh, we can cover each other with some of the Whipped Cream and lick it off!" Ingrid said in her usual cool, sexy manner.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves Mom, she's gonna jump for a few minutes, obviously. We don't want to overwhelm her." Racquel said sensibly.

"True, but from what I heard, she might overwhelm us!" Carrie teased her sibling.

"She just might, she just might!" Racquel said as she got the Carafe of coffee, her mother and sister trailing behind her. She could feel Ingrid's eyes watching her swaying buttocks, god, they were all such sex fiends, she laughed inwardly.

Racquel entered the room and Heather sat up, anticipating some hot coffee and lovely desserts, plus another round of play. Her eyes widened when the two blondes followed behind, the older of the pair carrying a large tray with cake and 4 plates. She had no idea what the hell was going on and she felt a sense of panic, until Racquel sat down beside her.

"Stay calm darling, this is my mother Ingrid, and my sister Carrie. We don't have secrets in this house hon, understand?"

"You mean they know what we ...?" Ingrid nodded at Heather.

"You don't have a problem with your daughter and I ...?" Ingrid shook her head.

"You too?" Heather said, indicating Carrie, who had a warm smile. She nodded.

"Okay -- so just what do you know?" Heather said, a bit frustrated and more than a bit confused.

Ingrid handed Heather a plate of cake and took her hand and placed it on Heather's other hand. "Dear girl, we know everything about you that Bryan has told us. We know that you and he are lovers, we find that very sensual and kinky and we have no issue with it. You are both adults."

Heather took a bite of the melt-in-your-mouth cake and nodded. Ingrid went on.

"Would you be surprised to know that my daughters and I also share a bed whenever we desire to do so?"

Heather's eyes widened again, but looking at adorable Carrie, sensual Racquel and the graceful, cool Ingrid, she couldn't see why they shouldn't. She smiled and expressed that thought. Ingrid smiled back.

"Well, the final surprise is that we - all of us -- have fucked your brother, we are all his lovers."

Heather nearly choked on her piece of cake, luckily she washed it down with a mouthful of coffee. "Holy Christ, all of you. Racquel, really, you don't mind ... "

Racquel cut Heather off. "Honey, if it hadn't been for my kinky family, I'd still be a virgin, Bryan would have split and you and I wouldn't have had this lovely afternoon. Mom has a very loving, open-minded sexual attitude, she imparted that to Carrie and me. When Bryan told me -- us -- that you were pissed off, we figured maybe you were jealous. There's no reason to be -- we don't want to take him from you, although we might want to borrow him from time to time. But now, you can join us whenever you want, no secrets, okay?"

Heather smiled. If this meant she could spend more time with Racquel, this was a wonderful arrangement. Then she gave pause and realized just what Racquel had said and what it all entailed.

"Okay Racquel -- Ingrid, Carrie, you listen too -- because this is important and I need to get some shit straight, okay?"

"First of all, I am not pissed at Bry, not really -- and it isn't jealousy, or wasn't, or whatever -- although fuck, looking at you, I should be jealous. There's something going on that Bryan doesn't know about, that I do, that he needs to know about and fuck, I can't tell him and it's making me ..."

"Bryan says -- pissy"

Heather laughed. "That's my brother, to the point. Yep, pissy. He knows me so well. It's going to be weird if he ends up with you and he isn't around all the time, you know?"

Racquel gave Heather a hug. "That isn't going to happen, even if we do get serious. We've got a few ideas, our family's pretty smart."

Heather brightened. "Okay, we can deal with that later. So -- Part Two. You told me I can share, does that mean I can come over and fuck with you and Bryan?" she said to Racquel.

"No darling, that means you can come over here and fuck with any or all of us and you don't have to wait for Bryan!" Ingrid said coolly, waiting for Heather's reaction.

Heather swallowed another bite of cake, then looked at Racquel, Carrie and Ingrid. "Okay -- I need to make sure my brain is processing this right. You're telling me I can come over here - any time I want -- and have sex with you all?"

Carrie piped in. "Yup, that's about it. Although you might wanna call first!" she giggled. Everyone laughed with her.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers