Heather's Day Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

"Bryan knows about all of this?"

Racquel poured herself another cup of coffee and snuggled with Heather on the bed, her mother and sister perched on the end. "Well, he knows most of it, we hadn't fine-tuned it yet and it was all contingent on you and I getting along. Which I think we did, don't you?"

Heather kissed her new lover on the lips and nestled into her neck. "Definitely."

Carrie whispered something in her mother's ear, Ingrid nodded and spoke to Heather. "Heather dear, don't you think you might want to find out if you got along as well with Carrie and I?" Her smile was wicked and promised delights. Heather was still in a state of semi-shock. It was so hard for her to believe that the whims of a capricious fate had led her down so many sensual, sexual paths. Bryan, Alexus, Brandi, Vickie and her kinky friends and now Heather and her beautiful family -- it was like an erotic, highly-kinky fairy tale.

"Come with me darling" Ingrid said in a cool, soothing tone, seeing her daughters snuggle together on the bed. Ingrid led her soon-to-be playmate to her own bedroom and the large, en-suite shower. "I love the feeling of water on my skin while I'm having sex and you're a bit -- sweaty -- from all the fun you were having, so would you care to join me?"

Heather was the kind of girl who was up for almost anything, so she just nodded and let herself be escorted into the luxurious, glass-doored shower. The water came on and then Ingrid was beside her, running her hands all over Heather's silky, beautiful body. She began soaping the redhead's sexy body, making every movement sexual, pinching nipples, her lips nuzzling Heather's neck, fingers grazing Heather's rounded buttocks and then slipping into an already-horny pussy. Heather gasped and her knees nearly buckled, but she turned around and Ingrid's seeking lips met her own, an agile tongue slipped into her mouth and tasted her. Ingrid was perhaps the most skilled lesbian lover she had ever known, graceful and sensual, she was treating Heather like a precious object and that her pleasure was Ingrid's only objective. Ingrid held Heather's arms up as she backed her against the shower wall, her face sucking and licking Heather's soaked skin and hearing the young girl whimper in delight. "You're just like the rest of us Heather, how delightful!" Ingrid murmured as the water cascaded over them both.

"H-how's that?" Heather replied breathlessly, every stroke of Ingrid's talented fingers arousing her further.

"A slut darling -- but in the best way. Sex is what keeps you going, you live for it, it motivates you. You're a creature of passion and we're going to have lovely times together, all of us!"

"Promise?" Heather said with a gleaming smile.

"Promise!" Ingrid said, dropping to her knees and parting Heather's legs. Her face was buried in the girl's soaked pussy, licking and twisting about, Heather nearly bumping her head on the wall as she thrashed about. The water on Ingrid's body gave it a very sensual appeal, her blonde hair was slicked back, but even now, she still appeared sleek and seductive. Her tongue delved deep and Ingrid was rewarded with Heather's flowing juices. She had figured right -- Bryan's adorable sister would make a wonderful addition to their games.

Ingrid was a "live for today" woman and she had no regrets about her affairs, with her daughters or other women, Bryan, anyone. Now that Heather was a lover, she intended to keep the little spitfire coming back for more and from the way Heather was moaning, thrashing about and squealing, she was certain she'd achieved that goal.

"O-Okay" Heather panted "I do not intend to be an inactive participant in these fun and games. Beautiful lady, if you will allow me ...?"

While their mother and Heather were playing in the shower, Racquel and Carrie were far from idle, Carrie had begun eating her sister's pussy the very moment Ingrid and the redhead had departed and they were now in a lazy, sweet sixty-nine, languidly playing, fingers caressing each other, the contrast in their bodies painting a sensual picture. Racquel couldn't believe how far she'd come in such a short time, but she had no intention of going back. She'd tried so many perverted things with her family in the last few months, foursomes, sex toys and even phone sex with a friend of Carrie's -- the only one she wasn't fussy on was the dildo, she liked her cocks alive and hot. Other than that, if it was sexy and fun, the sexy brunette was up for it.

Ingrid was feeling one of the best tongue-fucks she'd ever had. She had trained both Carrie and Racquel personally, but Heather was a frickin' natural. Her tongue seemed to know just where to probe and when she stopped that, she kissed up Ingrid's slender, sensual frame, her stomach rippled from Heather's lingual caress until their eyes met and both women shook with orgasm. They toweled off and that became yet another sexual romp, a soft massage with fleecy, linen towels and seeking lips. Holding hands, they made their way back to Racquel's room.

Racquel and Carrie were snuggled together, it wasn't hard to see what the pair had been doing while Ingrid had played with Heather under the spray. Carrie was now the only one who had not sampled the redhead's sexual charms, a situation she intended to rectify right now.

She stood up from the bed and said "I hear from my sister that you have a very agile little tongue and a very sweet little cunt. Want to show me?" Heather nodded, aroused by the family's sexual openness.

Ingrid and her daughter were already slurping each other, Racquel's fingers were really going in and out of her mother's cunt. Even being fucked like a whore, Ingrid seemed to retain a cool sensuality, Heather turned back to Carrie.

"Let's do a sixty-nine cutie ... I want to eat that fiery little snatch of yours and feel your tongue in mine, sound good?"

Heather pulled Carrie to her and kissed her hard, "What do you think, bitch?" she snarled, letting the others know she wasn't even slightly intimidated.

Heather got on top and lowered her face to Carrie's pussy, the cute blonde had shaved it, it was sweet and glistening, Heather plunged her face in deep and began feasting, Carrie went for a slow, teasing motion and began to taste Heather -- this kitten was delectable and she kept worming her tongue deeper into Heather's pussy, seeking more. She knew that Heather'd already had more than a few orgasms, yet she had yet to run dry, she was flowing copious amounts of fluid onto Carrie's seeking tongue. Heather was without a doubt the most sexually responsive playmate Carrie had ever known, aside from her mother and sister -- and, of course, Bryan. Did kinky run in both of their families? Carrie hoped so and plunged her tongue even deeper into her fuckmate's yummy pussy.

"Oh Christ, oh fuck, what an afternoon!" Heather groaned, then returned to the happy task of devouring Carrie's sweet pussy. Ingrid and Racquel's bodies joined them on the large bed, Racquel leaned over and sought a kiss from her newest lover, while the foursome began an erotic frolic that would've put any Porn film to shame.

Carrie was really into fucking the redhead, she put 110% into making Heather cum. That wasn't a hard task though, from all the suckings and fingerfucks she'd had this afternoon, Heather was overly sensitive to all sexual stimulation. Ingrid and Racquel had moved apart and were kissing wherever they could reach now, wherever a finger could be inserted, it was and probing fingers and tongues brought everyone even more climaxes. The trio were enraptured by Heather's sexual energies, try as they might, none of them could exhaust the pretty redhead. They'd finally met their match, it was now painfully apparent why Bryan was addicted to his sibling's unbridled sexuality. All 3 women now felt the same way and they wished only for Heather and Bryan to be happy and together again, they had no ulterior motive. As it was so evident that neither sibling was sexually selfish, Racquel and her family knew that Heather and Bryan would both share their beds again. And, when the time was right, the siblings would join them together.

Racquel scampered downstairs again and made a fresh pot of coffee. She and Heather got re-dressed, Ingrid put on a pale blue silk robe that suited her nicely, Carrie opted to remain naked. The talk turned to idle banter, but the undercurrent of future sensual adventures was certainly there. None of her new lovers pried about what was upsetting her and causing the rift between her and Bryan, but Heather was surely aware they would have to talk. There was no far too much pleasure and happiness at stake not to be speaking and Bryan deserved to know just what was going on. Luckily, Heather's new lovers had given her some truly wonderful ideas as to how to re-open the lines of communication.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers