All Comments on 'He'll Wait For You'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
sacksackover 18 years ago
always a pleasure to read your stories.....

I get a "feel good" rush from reading them. This one is long, but very compassionately drawn and actually goes by quickly. IMHO, this story deserves the "E" that was given to someone else today!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

You seem to have the right touch. I enjoyed your story very much.

Boyd

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Worth waiting for

He was a smart man because she was well worth waiting for. Good story and well written, thanks.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Very nice

Sweet, romantic and quite real.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb

This was one of the best stories I have read in a long time - no crudity, good build-up, happy ending. Just proves that erotica doesn't have to be all wham-bam. Very well written, no grammar or spelling errors, and with just the right touch. Well done!

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Great story

Hope you get a lot of readers for this well done story. Thanks.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
Simple

and sweet, just the thing to start out the week on the right foot!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tony, you have almost out done yourself with this.

I think that this will become one of my favorite stories from Tony. If you have not read any of his other works, I suggest that you do so. All are well crafted stories and are worth reading.

J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you very much!

I come on this site to check for new stories by certain authors and once again you haven't disappointed me. I love this just as I love your other submissions. Your tales are so much more than sex but full of the love and tenderness which I feel we all need in our own lives. Thank you for sharing this with us and I look forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Occassionally...

we all need a love story.

Thank you.

Always, E

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Wow...nice story, Tony

Nice character development. Good writing; uplifting story.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
A wonderful love story

We do need one like this sometimes, well written with feeling and compassion, developing characters, needing and getting our sympathy!

A very good one again from Tony!

Thank you

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good but not Great

The title didn't suit it.

This wasn't a story about waiting. It was about having the guts to show your feelings else wasted years.

And i don't believe that Greg would not have had the guts to at least have tried with Laura when they were younger. You didn't explain why he couldn't ask her out. Obviously if he had enough balls to get a girl pregnant then he would have also had the guts to ask Laura out on a date.

I guess he didn't care for her that much. Or he'd have been forced to try first for the girl he loved? It's the way it works, if you want someone badly then eventually you get up the nerve to tell them. You don't just go around getting other girls pregnant!

Ya, he'll wait for you... sure.

Otherwise this story was way too depressing. What does a fathers death and a photocoping company have to do with romance? People don't want to read about such gloomy topics.

I like your writing voice and i think that you have great potential.

My advice... get a better title, get a better reason for the couple to be parted, get a less depressing scenario.

PS Thx for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
aWESOME!

This was a totally great story. Many stories I've read are incomplete. The reasons behind them are weak. But, hats off to you!! You combined a very depressing death and a boring company with a wonderful christmas romance!!! The way you used Laura's dad's death to get her back to Cincinati and meet Greg was good, also the title was especially good.

Anyways, keep up the good work...looking forwad to more of your stories!!!

TeenSpiritTeenSpiritover 15 years ago
Yet another touching tale

Yet you've taken it so far here that Part Two would risk being too short, having too little material to work on. Still, I'd love to find out if she got pregnant that night... or any other, for that matter!

srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
Not one of your better efforts

Too much exposition, too much melodrama. I'm not saying it needs more sex, I'm saying that because it was so easy to predict what would happen next it got boring, that and the dialog often seemed contrived and a bit aimless.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Great story. Well written.

de Jay

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
good story but a bit quick

You went too fast, and it wasn't as satisfying a read as it could be. The details in this story are very little compared to the masterpieces you have written (like the story about the cop instructor and the nurse). I also couldn't believe that things were so perfect as they appear to be on the surface. I was half suspecting that she was an independent workaholic who went to Chicago to become a career woman, and he was a loser who didn't know what love was and bungled by getting a girl pregnant. But I guess appearances can be deceptive.. Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks!

As usual, GREAT STORY. ENJOYED it so much!! You truely have a gift for story telling. Thank you for sharing!!!

MoogPlayerMoogPlayeralmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

I've read everything you've written thus far, and I have not been disappointed yet. As far as the anonymous idiot who wrote "Good but not Great" goes, that stupid ass wouldn't recognise talent if it pissed on him. I think you're a very gifted writer so, please continue your work, as I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

Gerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Touching

This is one that once you read it, you wish there was a sequel.

Merry Christmas

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
So true

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what Anonymous 12/07/05 said

this was a bit gloomy for me. i had an experience similar to this a few years ago.

it is depressing to think that i could have done something and might have change the outcome but i didn't. being young and afraid, i let my special someone go without fighting for love.

hopefully though, people who will read this story will take the lesson that it's better to try and fail than not try at all.

cheers for you mr. author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A shy salesman?

Lovely story but this part doesn't compute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really good story

They both cared for each other for so long but he was afraid to make a move but her father knew what was best for both of them,

True love just to afraid to admit it to each other to there selves they did but it took something big to bring them together.

I am wondering if there might be a sequil about them. In my favorites.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
True Love Story

It took a while probably to long for them to commit to each other but it finally came about. Lauras father knew what was best for both of them. A true love story but I think that it was to short.

I would like to read more about them and I think a sequil is in order and needed so if you have not written one I urge you to do so and if you have written one may I please have the name of it. It is in my favorites and truly enjoy reading it.

Ron. Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
lovely

At the beginning I was a bit lost, not knowing anything about the business she was to take over, a bit of information here, a little there, Was Canon the attorney for the company? (Interesting name for someone in the copier business)? We learned at holiday time the brothers were married, but where were the wives at the funeral? Do they have children? Where do they live and what do they do? Why couldn't one of them take over the business? What did the company she worked for in Chicago do? etc.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Sweet story!

Nice one with a happy ending...or beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just gets better

The story just gets better every time that I read it and I have read it many times It is in my favorites. A really good love story it just took some time for them to get together.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerabout 8 years ago
Wonderful!

I've loved this story from the very first time I read it, and I always will. Great Job, Tony155.

MoogPlayer

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FAN BLOODY TASTIC!

Thank you Tony 155 for a very good love story! The sex at the end was the icing on the cake. Please did they get married, how many kids do they have! A cat named socks and a dog named Boots? A bit mushy but who cares! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Sad but Beautiful Love Story

Her father on his death bed knew what was best for both of them. He knew that Greg loved her and a pretty good idea that she loved him. All's well that ends well. Will there be a follow-up story about them and there life,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good stories.

But rather short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting love story both sad and happy!

Enjoyed reading this, I could see direction I thought it was headed and it was! Great love story with a sad beginning! 5* for sure!

Baton Rouge Cajun Guy

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great love story that was moving at the just right speed but ended way too soon. Needed an epilogue at the very minimum. 5/5

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

As much as I like Tony155's stories, I'll skip this one. From reading the first page, the heroine seems to be quite headstrong. I wouldn't mind that, if she had been making important decisions as a result of a thorough thought process. But relying on phrases like "I have to make it on my own"? That's one of the most worn out cliches you could have used to start this story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous