Helping Mom Move Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom and son find passion amidst divorce.
4.2k words
4.58
259.6k
403

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 10/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First story so any constructive criticism is appreciated! All characters in this fiction are 18 years and older.

*****

I suppose this all started when my father started sleeping with a younger woman, a stripper, I would later find out- The quintessential 'pretty woman' story. My mother found out but instead of letting him know right away, she got her affairs in order. Then, about 6 months later for his 50th birthday, my father was served with divorce papers. And that was that, he moved out, into his girlfriends rented bungalow but eventually they got a place of their own. I was 18 and I suppose the fact that I was a legal adult made it easier for him to leave.

My mom took things surprising well. I attribute her strong willed attitude and independence to her Latin background. Her father (my grandfather) was from Mexico and moved to the US for work before my Mother was born. My mother was smart, dauntingly so, and at the time of the divorce was a well known Medical Doctor in the area. Despite her professional career, she was always warm and loving to me. Never came down to hard if grades weren't up to snuff, always supported my athletic endeavors, and was one of the greatest cooks I've ever known in my life (she greatly attributes this to the teachings of her abuela back near Mexico City).

At 48 years old My mother was also drop dead gorgeous. She had dark skin with long dark brown hair, which she wore down when she wasn't at work. She had a petite frame, probably only 5'2", incredibly perky C cup breasts. Her waist narrowed and then widened at her hips, yielding an incredibly luscious bottom. The combination of Latin ancestry along with her daily workout routine kept her bum a constant vision in my fantasies.

Back to the story though- In the weeks following the serving of the divorce papers, my mom and I were beginning to make changes in our lives. While the physical absence of my father was largely unnoticed (prior to moving out he was always at work, followed by the strip club), my mother wouldn't be able to cover the mortgage by herself and we made a decision to move into a smaller home. I could tell that she didn't want to leave the house where I was raised so I tried to do the best I could to support her and comfort her. I took my turn at cooking (she was sweet in telling me that it was the best food she'd ever tasted), helped her look for houses- displaying enthusiasm in the process, we also started to work out together.

It was the summer before I was to leave for college and being out of sports for the first time demanded some structured physical activity. So we took up the habit of running several miles every morning before she left for work. The main motivator for me was seeing her in her tight black yoga pants that hugged every curve of her ass. She would pair this with a sports bra and after the run, while we stretched in the yard, her skin would glisten with sweat while I stared at her taught body. After the run she would head to work, leaving me and my 18 year-old libido to its own devices. As soon as her car left the driveway I'd head to the laundry room, to find whatever she had been wearing during the workout. My mother seemed to prefer the lululemon workout thongs- usually pink, orange or yellow- much to my delight. I'd kick my shorts off, lay on my bed and stroke my 8" cock with her sweaty thong. Jealous of the way the thin fabric pressed between her tanned cheeks and hugged her mound. After watching her incredible body bounce up and down all morning, coupled with feeling the warmth still on her panties as I stroked my cock- I would cum buckets. Not wanting to be caught, I then proceeded to do the whole load of laundry under the pre-tense that I was just 'trying to help around the house'. My mom was always delighted to come home to washed and folded laundry.

This routine went on for about 2 months. During this time my mom and I got closer and she took on the role of more of a cool adult 'friend' than a mom. For example, she'd often let me drink with dinner and while we watched TV afterwards, claiming that it was safer for me to get accustomed to alcohol before leaving for college. She also started to cuddle with me on the couch as we watched TV. I would lean far back into the corner and she would lay back on my chest and pull my arm over her shoulder and let it rest on her taught stomach. The feeling of her breast on my arm always made me hard in an instance and I'd have a hard time shifting so that it wouldn't poke her in the back.

Eventually we found a new place to move. It was currently vacant and only about 5 miles from our current place but a lot smaller, given that mom was soon to be living alone when I left for school. Since it was so close, I'd often take trips with boxed up items and leave them in the garage or attic to be unloaded later. I'm 6'2 with an a big athletic frame that's been developed from years of contact sports, so moving boxes was easy as hell. One afternoon, my mom was insisting on helping me load the SUV when she pulled a muscle in her back. She immediately let out a painful groan and dropped the box, scattering its contents across the driveway. It was clear she was in agony so I set my own load down and carefully helped her back into the house.

I helped her lay down on the couch and her medical brain immediately began giving me a to do list of doses of Ibuprofen to bring her, along with a heat pack and some muscle rub. She took some anti-inflammatories and then asked me to help put the muscle rub on her lower back. I lifted her shirt and began to rub the salve in, she let out a soft groan of approval as my strong hands worked the knot out of her back. Afraid to go anywhere that wasn't exposed, I was staying near the small of her back when she admitted that the pain was a bit lower and reached back and pulled her pants down a bit, revealing the top of a hot pink thong and the crack of her ass. I was paralyzed. 'Honey, please help.'- I snapped out of it. My cock now straining through my pants, I was now massaging the top of my mom's incredibly sexy ass. She let out another groan of approval as I continued my work. I did this for about 30 minutes until she said the meds were starting to kick in and that she'd like to rest. I immediately went upstairs and closed my door. I furiously jerked my cock with the same hand that had just been on her ass, I blew a huge load into a wade of Kleenex and returned to the process of moving.

Later that evening when I had finished my work for the day, mom was up and moving around, but with still quite a bit of discomfort. Under the guise of being a thoughtful son, I offered to massage her back some more. I swear she gave me a slight smirk before saying 'That'd be so wonderful'.

'I don't really like the smell of that muscle rub, though- could you just use lotion?'

"Um sure."

My heart skipped a beat, as the introduction of body lotion made the whole process seem a lot less procedural and a bit more intimate. I went to get the lotion and when I returned to the living room she was face down on the couch, with her shirt off, exposing a pink lacey bra that matched the thong exposed as her pants were pulled about a third off her ass.

"You don't mind do you?" she said "It's just, I don't want to get lotion on my shirt."

"Of course not, yea it might leave a stain."

With that I took position beside her and began to work a generous amount of lotion into her back and butt. She moaned louder than during the earlier session, letting me know when and wear to apply the right pressure. Again I was so hard that I thought my pants were going to rip. I imagined myself ripping her pants all the way off and burying my face in her ass. Reaching forward and cupping her succulent breasts that I'd sucked on so many years ago. I wanted to turn her around and eat her pussy and make her know how much she was appreciated. I wanted to fuck my mother. About an hour had gone by in what seemed like a blink while I was lost in my fantasy.

"Thanks honey, that was incredible."

"Yea no problem, you'd do the same for me."

My mom sat up, despite the fact that her bra and breasts were in clear view, I noticed tears in her eyes.

"This has been so tough, your father leaving- I'm so glad I have you."

She leaned in to hug me and cried into my shoulder. I didn't know what to do. I felt terrible, here I was ravaging her in my fantasies when she was barely keeping it together.

"I love you mom, dad's a fucking loser."

At this she chuckled and looked up, tears running down her face.

"Language young man!"

"haha seriously mom, you're amazing, I've met his girlfriend and she doesn't compare to you at all. I bet she's a terrible cook too!" I said, knowing that complementing her cooking was always the way to go.

"I'm lucky to have you," she said and gave me one last hug before heading up to bed.

I had a hard time sleeping that night. The image of the top of her ass and lacy bra were burned into my retinas. But she was obviously having a hard time dealing with the separation and here I was having filthy thoughts about her. I lost the inner battle of wills, and ended up jerking off while imagining her perky breasts in that lacey bra pressed against my chest while we hugged.

I woke up the next morning, chest and stomach sticky with dried cum. I had missed the morning workout and my mom was already gone for work. She had left a note on the kitchen table-

"Darling, thank you so much for being there for me last night, you are everything to me. Ps. I'm having a kitchen set delivered to the new house this afternoon, I need you to be there and sign for it, and if you set it up- I'll cook you your favorite dinner tonight."

I had nothing better to do that day so I spent the morning playing video games. Then headed over with a couple moving boxes around 2p. The kitchen table set and chairs all arrived at 3p without issue. I spent the next several hours putting them all together. It was an easy job, following the directions, just time consuming and tedious to assemble everything and tighten all the fasteners. It was around 7 when I headed home, after I parked, I opened the door to the most wonderful smell. My mom was over the stove cooking rice and beans while a grilled flank steak was resting on the chopping board.

"Sit down, the fajitas will be ready in just a few minutes- oh and grab a beer from the fridge, I got your favorite kind!"

"You're in a good mood?" I said as I grabbed a cold IPA from the fridge.

"Watch it young man, I'm always in a good mood" we laughed as she plated the food and brought it over to the table.

The meal was incredible, we slowly ate while talking about her day at work, my day setting the furniture up, and of course drinking a few more beers.

I volunteered to clean up when my mom came up behind me and hugged my waist.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too mom, thanks for the dinner, it was insane."

"Could I ask you a favor?"

"Yea sure thing, what can I do?"

"That back rub felt so good last night, and my back is sore again from standing all day and then cooking dinner- can I twist your arm to do it again?"

My cock sprung to life, I definitely thought that last night would be the last time we did that. The image of her tiny thong disappearing into her crack flashed through my mind.

"Sure thing, only seems fair since you cooked dinner and bought my favorite beer."

"Ok, I'll go lay down- could we do it in my bedroom? I don't like sticking to the leather couch."

"Uh Sure thing, I'll be right behind you, just gotta finish up the dishes."

My mind was racing. Granted the bed was more comfortable than the couch, but it was also her bed. I quickly finished, and ran up stairs.

When I walked in the room, my mom was naked apart from some bright orange satin panties. Lying face down on her bed, looking back at me standing in the doorway.

"Is this too uncomfortable? I just didn't want my bra and clothes to get greasy with the lotion again."

"n-no it's fine."

I was shaking, my cock throbbing in my pants, I could actually feel the blood leave my head as it rushed into my cock. I tentatively sat down next to her and put some lotion in my hands to warm it up. Then gently started on her shoulders. She moaned in approval as soon as my hands touched her back. I worked the lotion in circles, moving lower and lower until I was a the small of her back. All the while I was staring at her thick ass tightly wrapped in the shiny orange satin. The panties looked as if they would rip at the seams at any moment. She startled me by reaching back and pulling her panties down clear off her butt.

"Sorry I just don't want to ruin these."

"N-no" I said with a raspy voice "They're very nice."

"Mmm thank you, please move lower." she moaned as my hands traveled over the tops of her ass. Her breathing seems to increase and she squirmed slightly under the movement of my hands. As I grew bolder my hands went lower and by now I was grabbing handfuls of her luscious ass and moving them up and outward in a circular pattern. I was spreading her ass and I could make out glimpses of her ass hole and her pussy lips between her thighs.

As I massaged the lotion into her firm cheeks, she continued to moan loudly and clutched the bed sheets, arching her back and pushing her ass into my hands. Suddenly she flipped around, exposing her breasts to me. She had a dazed look in her eyes. She grabbed my shirt collar and pulled my face towards her. We started kissing passionately, her hands wrapped around me while mine found her tiny waist.

After deeply kissing her for several minutes, exploring each others mouths with our tongues- she broke our kiss- "This feels so good, your so good to me baby, are you ok?"

"yes mom, your so sexy. I've fantasized about this for a long time."

I leaned in to kiss her and reached up to grab her breast with my right hand.

"Ohhhh yes." She moaned as she leaned back. I was now massaging her breasts, lotion still covering my hands while she tore my shirt up over my head and reluctantly I let go of her long enough for her to remove it fully.

She grabbed my head and guided it to her breasts.

"Kiss my breasts baby, suck on mommies hard nipples."

Hearing her talk this way made my dick convulse and I thought I was going to come in my pants. I took turns sucking each diamond hard nipple into my mouth while she moaned in pleasure. Without warning, she let out a loud groan and shook as she came from me suckling at her chest.

"Oh baby you just made mommy cum."

She pushed me back.

"I want to take care of you now."

She pulled my shorts down and my cock sprung free, hard as a rock, dripping pre-cum from the excitement.

"Oh my god baby, your cock is so big, mommy is going to have a hard time fitting this whole thing in her mouth!"

She grabbed my cock and ran her tongue up the bottom of my shaft from my balls to the crown then put her lips around the head. With her free hand she began to massage my balls while I groaned at the simultaneous stimulation.

"Oh fuck that feels so good mom."

She pulled her mouth off my cock. "Baby, I want you to call me mommy from now on, is that ok with you?"

"Oh yes mommy!"

"Good." she said and she took my balls in her mouth, one by one. "These are so big and full of cum, are you gonna give it to mommy? Mommy wants to taste her sons cum."

Mom then engulfed my cock, using one hand to jerk me off and her other to play with my balls. She tried to force as much down her throat as possible and gagged, letting saliva drool all over my cock.

I tried to hold off as long as possible to prolong the pleasure but it was all too much. My tan, hot bodied mother sucking my cock with her ass in the air behind her. My cock erupted in her mouth and she tried her best to swallow it all. After a few bursts she couldn't keep up and my cum spurted from her lips.

She sat back on her knees, between my legs, breathing heavily, cum dripping from her lips onto her beautiful tits. I'd never experienced such an orgasm in my life and was eager to repay her.

I got up and we traded positions, this time with my head between her legs. Her pussy had a tiny landing strip of black hair, which looked incredibly sexy, and made me wonder if she had planned this. I also noticed that she had an exceptionally prominent clit, which was engorged and sticking out of its hood, waiting for attention. I gently began to kiss the sides of her legs, moving higher and higher towards her mound. She moaned at the touch of my lips. I kissed around her lips, teasing her for what seemed like eternity until I ran my tongue up the center of her slit.

"Ohhhh baby, mommy loves when you eat her like that."

She tasted incredible and I was instantly hooked. I began fucking her as deep as I could with my tongue. Lapping up her juice like a dog. I changed my rhythm and ran tongue in flat broad strokes over her clit. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her sex.

"Oh fuck baby mommies going to cum! Don't stop! Keep heating my hot pussy! Suck on my clit baby!"

I quickened my pace and then put my lips around her swollen clit and sucked on it. She came and a gush of fluid hit my face. She bucked her hips up and down with one long groan, letting me know how good it felt. As she came down and released my hair I could feel the liquid dripping from my face. I was possessed though, I needed to taste more of her. I kept gently kissing her thighs as she came down from her orgasm and slowly, my tongue made its way back into her pussy.

"Oh baby, your insatiable. Mommy loves when you kiss her like that."

"I love kissing my mommy like this." I said as I looked up for a moment "I love seeing how good it makes her feel."

I put my tongue back between the folds of my mom's pussy and moved my hand to the top of her mound and gently massaged her clit. All of her juices acted like lubricant and allowed my fingers to slide back and forth over clit with ease.

"Fuck it feels good when you eat me and rub my swollen clit!'

She reached down behind her knees to pull her legs up and apart. Affording me better access to both her clit and her pussy. I continued to lick the length of her slit while she rocked back and forth grinding my tongue harder into her sex. I moved my head lower and ran my tongue over her asshole, eliciting a moan of delight.

"Oh baby, lick mommies asshole. It's so dirty, especially since you're my baby boy but it feels so good."

I continued to run my tongue over her rosebud and eventually had enough saliva on it to push my tongue into my mommy's asshole. She groaned again.

"Oh my god baby, no one has ever done that to mommy before, it feels soooo good."

I continued to rim my moms ass while she let out obscenities I'd have never thought I'd her from her mouth.

"Baby, your tongue in my ass is pure bliss! It makes me imagine what your big, hard cock would feel like in there."

With my tongue in her ass and my fingers rubbing her clit, she came hard for a third time as her whole body stiffened and she let out a loud cry.

"Oooooohhhhhh fucckkkk!!"

As she came down from her orgasm, I lay with my head on her stomach, and she gently stroked my hair.

"That was the best any ones eaten me in my life." she said.

"I could say the same, you taste amazing."

"Come here." She said.

I moved up her body and kissed her deeply as she wrapped her legs around me. Our tongues lashed at each other as she snaked her arm between our bodies and grabbed my iron rod of a cock. She rubbed the head of my cock along her slit several times and broke our kiss to look down at the thick cock she was using to massage her pussy. She then looked up at me and nodded as an affirmation of what was about to happen. As I thrust forward, her hand guided me and I entered her pussy. The wet heat of her pussy enveloped my cock. As we both moaned in unison she held me from pushing further.

12