Helping Mom Move Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh be careful baby, mommy has never had anything this big inside her."

I slowed my pace to accommodate how tight she was. We both looked down between us at the obscene picture of my pulsing cock as it slid out of mommy's pussy. Her sex gushed fluid and it glistened on my aching shaft. I pumped in and out of her as she moaned. After several minutes of easing into her I was buried to the hilt and she cried out as the tip of my cock pushed against her cervix.

"Oh baby, it feels like your splitting me in two."

"Do you want me to stop, mommy?"

"Oh no baby boy, keep fucking mommy, don't ever stop fucking mommy. Stretch me open with that big boy cock. This pussy belongs to you now baby!"

I picked up my pace and began to pump in and out of her with my huge cock. My balls slapped against her asshole every time I bottomed out and she loved it. The vulgar sounds of our wet sex filled the room. Each time I fucked her deep she would tense and scream with pleasure. I sat up, put her legs on either side of my head over my shoulders and forced myself deeper. I picked up my pace and watched her tits bounce as I fucked her deep and fast.

"I can't believe my son is fucking me!" she yelled. I was getting close and that final yell did it for me.

"I'm going to cum mommy!"

"Oh stay inside your mommy baby, I want to feel your hot creamy cum deep inside my hot horny pussy."

As the first blast of cum coated the walls of her womb, she came. Both our bodies, covered in sweat, tensed against each other in one long groan as I continued thrusting and spraying her pussy with my cum. Finally and I collapsed on top of her. After a few moments I slid out of her and a torrent of juice splashed onto the bed sheets.

"That was amazing." she said, "I'm so sorry." as her eyes welled up with tears

"For what? I told you- I've fantasized about this for a long time." I replied.

"Really? I didn't just take advantage of you?"

"Not a chance, I hope that means we can do it again?" I said as I kissed her.

She wiped her tears and looked at me sternly "Young man, we will definitely be doing this again."

12