All Comments on 'Helping Mom Move Ch. 01'

by RioSmooth72

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 6 years ago
Great For a First Effort

Very enjoyable! FYI, taught is the past tense of teach; taut is the adjective indicating high tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We concur - a good first effort (much better than the wimp/slut shit posted on this site)

Well done!

Nergal8617Nergal8617over 6 years ago

As others have said, good first effort. However, I would suggest finding an editor/proofreader to help you catch the little grammatical and spelling errors, they detract from the flow of the story.

NevadidNevadidover 6 years ago
You're kidding right?

A Doctor who can't afford their own house and you've got an 8 inch dick? You lost me in the first two paragraphs. Even fantasy has its limits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

Nice story but please get a proofreader. You're goes a long way, along with proper punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All the usual errors...

This story is a first-effort by an author, and contains all the usual errors. The mother is a prominent physician who - for some reason - doesn't make enough money to be able to afford the mortgage on their current house without Dad's paycheck, and so they have to downsize to a postage stamp place. Somehow, the mother learned how to cook from HER abuela (grandmother) who still lives near Mexico City. (There's a bit of money involved in either taking trips home, or bringing Grandma to visit often enough to have learned how to cook from her!)

Then, of course, the horny teenage son just HAS to have an 8-inch cock, even though 6 inches is average. And his mother insists that - from the moment of their first time in bed, together, onward, he's to call her "Mommy". Gag me with a spoon!

The story is rife with errors in spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure, and the author doesn't know the difference between 'too' and 'to', 'taut' and 'taught', and 'instant' and 'instance'.

I gave this installment a solid '1', and I won't be bothering to read any further chapters in this ridiculous tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Very good first effort. As others have mentioned, please get someone to proof it for you. Keep writing. The more your write the better you will get . Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lighten up

Stop bitching, these stories are for wanking not the Pulitzer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story keep up the good work. One of the best mum/son stories ive read on here for awhile. Dont worry about the little mistakes it didn't affect the story. I love that the mum is older as there is 30 yrs between my mum and me and we 1st made love when she was 58 and I'm still making her squirt her pussy juice even though shes 71 and still horny as fuck with a fantastic set of tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good effort

Some accidental exposure like a camel toe or translucent top after getting wet. I think you have a good style and will get more polished. If you have an opptunity of a womans perspective that will go a long way. Id give you a 3 out of 5. If you rrach out to silkstockinglover or read her stories that would go a long way. These stories are not an easy thing to do. Its a fine line between slow seduction and boring. Im not a writer as evident by my comment im just telling you my thoughts and what i like. Keep up the good work and thank you. I look forward to more from you

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Don't give up

Finishing a story and posting it is no small thing. You've had some decent feedback.

Regarding the mom as a doctor, though, if she's working for a low-income clinic, that could explain the lower than normal wages -- but you should say so, as when people read that the parent is a doctor, attorney, or engineer, they expect them to live at least well-to-do if not upper class. Not rich per se, but think about it. The super short mom with a huge son, though -- I guess that would explain why she only had one child (probably by C-section). Normally, smaller parents have smaller or at least normal-sized children.

As for the story, Mom seems rather easy if it only takes a few back rubs after a mabye a long dry spell to get her motor going. Incest is a big step for many people, and you moved the relationship rather quickly, and skipped on why the well-built, ripped son wasn't dating girls his own age. Thanks for sharing!

boaman007boaman007over 6 years ago
Thanks

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is red hot 🔥😍

The whole story was really well done and "oh my god" the sex scene was off the charts in passion and eroticism. By the end I was a sweating mess because I was so hot and bothered by it. I give it a five star thats how much I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome First Effort

For your first story you did really well. I suggest you let someone edit before posting to clear any typos, etc. Very hot mom/son incest. There are several ways to grow your characters and get into more kinky sex. Looking forward to your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice writing style but.......

I did enjoy your writing style right up until the moment you mentioned the 8" cock. Whenever a story involves these sort of unlikely dimensions I lose interest. I noticed a couple of comments from other contributors along similar lines. A storyline needs a level of believable descriptive content.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
a good first effort

There have been some good suggestions and positive criticism. My only thought is to take advantage of the volunteer editors. Writing can be blinding. After the 4th or 5th time through your own work you can't even see what you've already changed. Fresh eyes can help, a lot.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 6 years ago
Thumbs up!

Very nice...for your first masterpiece!

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

This is one of the best mother-son sex stories I've read. I've read many many too. I hope a full body description of Mom will be next and maybe her son can bang her from behind while "Mommy" is leaning over a kitchen counter. His big balls banging her beautiful butt and his hands squeezing and releasing her big boobs too. So good cannot wait for more chapters. Thank you.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 6 years ago
What ever you end up doing.........

Just please write more with these two.

Mum sounds perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice

Great story. I was a younger man and my Mom complained of lower back pain. I offered to give her a massage, which she greedily accepted. I used some lotion and an electric massager. It didn’t take long before she was purring like a kitty and suddenly told me that I had to stop. There was no doubt in my mind that she was afraid she’d lose control and need to be fucked if it continued. I’ve seen her huge tits and hairy pussy more times than I can count but never had a chance to bed her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mommy said that I must be submissive .

I love the way you are amenable to receive a type of personal attention to the naughty but nice fornication and erotic incest you provide to a "personal attention of my own mother"..

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
Aside from the spelling/grammar this was one HOT story

I sincerely hope you don't take offense about the spelling/grammar of your story. It's a really well conceived, cock-hardening story with a lot of room for future chapters.

Mommy is wide open to advances from her son and it sounds like she'd be a wonderful sex partner. I know, by your description, I'd love to have a shot at her.

Thanks for writing. I hope you write more. I'd be glad to help editing/auditing - and reading more of your work.

ansdguyansdguyover 6 years ago
An ok story...

It would have been better if it was an original plot. Unfortunately, it reads like many other stories in the same cartigory. Also, I couldn't understand why mom needed to buy do-it-your-self furniture as she's a doctor with a current home with a much higher value than the small one she bought. I do realize that this is your first attempt at story telling, but you should try to stay away from well used story lines. Likely you have read some others like this and relied on them too much for insperation. You should go for some originality. Also, you might want to get an editor. Good luck with your future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
could've been so much better

if you took your time more, improved grammar, enhanced buildup.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
HOT!!!! READ****

Thanks for sharing.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 6 years ago

Yes, one great arousing story. Please continue as now "Mommy" has her well hung son to screw her all the time and she can blow him anytime too. A great arrangement. Hopefully, some added details about Mother and Son would be great. Now, Mommy being a doctor will have to get birth control and then some add fun that they have never had a chance to do before. Thank you and cannot wait for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
learn how to grammar

kthxbai

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anyone rating this crap more than 2 stars has no standards

What a lame, jerk fest, of a story. Written by a moron for morons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another "huge cock" story

And learn what a "complete" sentence is........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Simply WoW!

I hope there's much more to come. One of the better stories I've read here in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Decent little seduction story. :-)

DT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

I don't know if it's jealousy or what, but the 8" cock on the 18-year-old sure turned a lot of the readers off, including myself. I just thought well shit and continued to read. Yes, there are lots of holes in the story, besides "Mommy's" holes and after reading a lot of the comments, I believe they've been well pointed out. Not sure the need in the story line for them to have to move, but whatever. Just because it's one more story than I've ever written, I'll give you three stars for at least trying.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved this story the build up to sex was very good but you should have continued with more 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

AkpervertAkpervert8 months ago

About as hot as it can get. I want to read more about this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice story and very hot sex 5 stars and waiting for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous