Her Last Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh," Tommy grunted.

He ate his apple, and she ate her banana. Two young guys who worked in the kitchen pointed at Billie, whispered, and laughed. They got up and left, snickering and chuckling as they walked past Billie.

When they were gone, Billie asked, "What's their problem?"

"You're eating a banana."

"So?"

"YOU'RE EATING A BANANA."

She frowned and gave him a confused look. He said, "What does a banana look like?"

The young woman held up the large, curved, yellow fruit and turned it about. Her brow furrowed as she studied it, and she said, "It looks like a banana."

"It looks like an erect penis, and when guys see a woman eating a banana, a hot dog, popsicle, or anything resembling a penis..."

"Oh! Gross," Billie said. She pulled the half-eaten banana away from her mouth and said, "I like bananas, and now you've ruined them for me."

"I wasn't the one giggling and pointing."

She shoved the fruit into her lunch bag and said, "First, Mr. Harrison gropes me and then this. Are all men bastards?" She didn't wait for a response. She got up from the table.

^^^

Friday morning, the administrator stopped by the ward and asked Tommy, "Are you quitting?"

"Would you fire Billie if I did?"

"No. A deal's a deal."

"I'm not quitting. I like the job. I feel I'm doing something good."

"You are," the executive gave Tommy a friendly slap on the back and walked away.

^^^

Friday night, after their shift was over, Beth said to Tommy and Billie, "Why don't you come to my place. We'll have a beer, you can meet my boyfriend, and we'll unwind."

Billie looked at Tommy. He nodded. She said to Beth, "Sure. Sounds great."

They followed her car, parked, and went into her apartment. A big, dark man rose from the couch and said, "Hey, babe." He embraced Beth and kissed her passionately.

Beth squealed and kissed him back. When she pulled away, she made introductions. "Tommy and Billie. This is my man, Alex. He works at Shady Grove in the laundry."

Alex was a gregarious guy who was ten years older than Beth. He immediately made Tommy and Billie feel comfortable.

Beth put some music on, Tommy and Billie sat on the sofa, and Alex went to the kitchen and got three more beers. Alex raised his bottle and said, "To new friends!" Beth clink her glass bottle against his and said, "To love!" Tommy bumped bottles and said, "To earning a paycheck."

Everyone looked at Billie, she clinked her bottle against the others, and said, "To all of the above."

They drank and talked. Alex asked how the new job was going. Tommy said, "Fine." Billie gave a long answer about how she likes her women, saying they were like dolls.

"I'm serious," she said. "I dress them up every day like I did my dolls when I was little." Everyone laughed.

"How are you getting along with Mr. Harrison?" Beth teased.

"He's a lech!" Billie said.

The others laughed. Everyone knew he touched the female staff.

Billie frowned and said, "No. That's unfair. How can I accuse him of bad behavior when I know it's not him, but the disease? He has good days and bad days, and I have good days and bad days." She shrugged her shoulders and drank.

Beth nodded, knowingly, and said, "He's put his hands on me too. I don't know of a woman who's worked with him that he hasn't touched."

She got up, went to the bedroom, and changed into jeans and a tank top. Tommy and Billie noticed her big breasts swaying when she returned. He wondered if she'd ditched her bra. Billie knew that she had and was envious of her large breasts.

Alex noticed his girlfriend was braless and smiled at her. He noticed that Tommy noticed and gave him a wink.

Beth saw all this, stopped, and addressed the group, "Yes. I took my bra off. Bras are uncomfortable. They pinch; the wires pop out and stab me. The straps dig into my shoulders. The best part of my day is when I come home and take off my bra. I always go, "Ahhhh!" Don't you agree, Billie?"

"Ah. Well...actually. Mine don't bother me. My boobs are smaller than yours, and I don't need underwire bras. I have lots of friends who feel the same way as you do though," she said, supporting her.

Beth smiled and said, "Why don't you guys stay for dinner? We can order pizza."

Tommy looked at Billie. She nodded and said, "Sounds good. I need to call my dad, so he won't worry about me. My mother died three years ago, and it's just the two of us."

Alex ordered the pizza. Billie called her father. Then, she went to the bathroom. When she returned to the family room, she swung her bra in the air above her head and shouted, "Girl Power. Solidarity for women!!"

Everyone laughed. Tommy checked out her chest and saw the imprint Billie's hard nipples put in the polyester/cotton blend top. Her smaller, firmer breasts didn't wobble as noticeably as Beth's fine pair did.

Billie stuffed her bra in her pocketbook. She and Beth finished their second beers. Beth asked, "Do you want another? Two beers give me a nice buzz and make me happy. Three make me rowdy."

"Let's get rowdy!" Billie said. The girls went into the kitchen and got another beer.

Alex turned up the music, and the gang danced until their dinner was delivered. Beth and Alex moved in a way that made Tommy think they had a high-quality, synthetic oil in their joints. Why else could their hips move so rhythmically and so much smoother than he or Billie?

There were smiles all around as Beth danced with Alex and Tommy danced with Billie. They changed partners. Tommy loved it when Beth shook her braless chest at him. He saw her soft flesh quiver, jiggle, and bounce.

Tommy looked surprised when the black woman turned around and put her butt against his hips and shimmed her ass. She looked over her shoulder, smiled, and said, "Bend your legs, keep your hips on me, and rub up against my butt."

She pressed her ass against him, moved it around as they danced. As she raised and lowered her hips, he bent his knees and stayed in contact with her. He got an erection, and she didn't stop grinding on him.

Alex and Beth were the better dancers, so Billie copied her moves. She danced with her hands in the air and shook her little tatas for Alex. He smiled, spun her around, and lowered his hips to her butt. He placed his hands on her hip bones as he rubbed his groin against her rear end.

Her mouth flew open, and he whispered in her ear, "Are you okay with this? Or is it too much?" Before she answered, he added, "We're aren't doing anything my girlfriend and your boyfriend aren't doing."

She was about to say 'Tommy is not my boyfriend' when Alex pushed his erect cock into her butt, and she thought, "Wow! That's a big dick!" and she unconsciously pushed her ass into his crotch.

The couples did some dirty dancing until that song was over.

"Thanks for the dance," Alex said to Billie when the song ended. He kissed her chastely on the cheek, escorted her to Tommy, and said in a teasing tone, "Can I have my girlfriend back? Or is it too late."

Beth laughed and said, "You know I love you, Alex, but I do like to dance." She took her boyfriend's outstretched hand and went to him.

Alex gave Tommy Billie's hand and said, "This is a fine woman. Don't do anything stupid and break her heart."

"I promise," Tommy said and he winked at Billie.

The doorbell rang. Alex answered the door, paid the delivery guy, and shouted, "Dinner time."

They ate, drank, and talked, and they danced more. This time they stayed with their original partners. Tommy slow-danced with Billie and said, "They think we're a couple. I hope I didn't upset you when I didn't set them straight."

"No problem. They're in love, and I think they want everyone to be as happy as they are."

Tommy and Billie looked at their hosts. He said, "They do look happy." Beth and Alex were kissing. She had her hand on the front of his pants. His hand groped her ass.

"I think it's time for us to go," Billie said and chuckled. "They may forget we're here and do it on the sofa."

"Guys," Tommy said in a loud voice. "Thanks for having us over. Alex, it was nice to meet you. We need to leave."

Beth and Alex stopped kissing and attended to their guests.

As they walked to the car, Billie giggled and asked, "What do you think? Are they naked and doing it yet?"

"Absolutely!

^^^

When Tommy parked in front of his house, Billie said, "I heard the administrator talking to you today. What did you mean when you asked 'Will you fire Billie?'"

Tommy grimaced, looked at his friend, and told her the truth.

"You took this job so I'd get hired?"

"Yes."

Tears sprang from her eyes as she said, "That's the nicest thing anyone has done for me!" She leaned over and hugged him. She clutched him so long that he felt obligated to put an arm around her.

She pulled away, studied his face, and looked deeply into his eyes. She leaned in to kiss him, and he pulled back. She looked surprised and embarrassed, and she swiftly got out of the car and ran to her house.

^^^

Tommy stood naked with his feet spread wide. He looked down at Billie, kneeling at his feet. Her sweaty, naked body glistened in the moonlight. It was a warm summer's night, and they were in the woods behind their houses.

Her white, untanned ass and tits glowed and struck a sharp contrast with her lithe, tanned body. Her brown eyes smoldered; she smiled as she stroked his long, hard, curved cock. When she licked her lips, his dick ached.

She pounced and took his cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhh!" he cried out. Nothing had ever felt so good!

She bobbed and sucked and gave him such pleasure that his dick exploded. She continued to stroke and suck and swallowed every drop of cum while he gasped, squirmed, and moaned.

"I love you, Tommy Boyle," she said breathlessly when he finished.

Tommy woke from his wet dream. His underwear was soaked with semen. He hurried to the bathroom to shave, shower, and wash his Boxer-briefs. He dressed in his uniform, ate breakfast, and sat in his car waiting for Billie.

Today, Billie wore lavender pants and a top with images of cakes. "Hello," she said in a brusque manner as she sat in the front seat. Her tone was no-nonsense and didn't invite a response or conversation.

He fidgeted, stared wide-eyed, and wondered, "Does she know? You idiot! How could she know you had an erotic dream involving her? It was a figment of your unconscious. Just a stupid dream."

"Are you okay?" she asked when he didn't start the car.

"Yeah. You look nice today."

"Humph," she grunted and looked straight ahead.

He started the car and drove. They didn't speak for the rest of the ride.

They exited the car, put their lunches in their lockers, went upstairs to their ward. Tommy hurriedly checked on everyone and got three to the dining room. He brought meals to another three.

He knocked on Mrs. Brenner's door. She called out, "Come in."

He entered the room. She was sitting at her makeup table, brushing her hair. She had on a high collar, gold-colored sleeping garment that Tommy would classify as lingerie. It was opaque from the waist down and transparent from the waist up. He could see sagging breasts and hard-tipped, downward-facing nipples in the large mirror on her table.

She smiled, appearing blithely unaware that her boobs were visible, and said, "Good morning, Tommy. How was your weekend?"

"Terrible."

She turned to him, and he got a direct view of her droopy breasts. He forced his eyes to look up at her face, and he said, "I know we're not friends, but I desperately need help. You once said that you'd help me get a girlfriend. Did you mean it?"

"Yes. I did. And I think friends would be an accurate term to describe our relationship. What's the matter?"

"May I sit?"

"Yes. Sit on the bed. I lack chairs."

He sat across from her and said, "There's this girl I like, and I'm afraid that I messed things up."

The old woman smiled and asked, "Would this young woman have long brown hair and lovely brown eyes?"

"How did you know?"

"You silly goose. We're talking about Billie, aren't we?" He nodded. She said, "I knew it. I've seen the way she looks at you. So you've finally noticed her!"

"I've known her for years. She lives next to me. We've gone to school together for eight years. She's always been a pal. I've never thought of her as something more."

"Until..."

"Until Friday night. We were out with friends, having fun and dancing. And...It was like I saw her in a different light. She was fun, pretty, and sexy. We had a moment. She leaned in. I'm sure she was going to kiss me, and I messed it up."

"What did you do?"

"I got scared and pulled away. You see, I've never kissed a girl. I was afraid that I'd mess it up and never have a chance with her again."

"What did she do?"

"We were parked in front of my house. She got out of the car and ran into her house. I hid from her all weekend. I didn't know what to say or do. I was hoping you would help me."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I need advice on how to handle the situation, and I could use some pointers on how to kiss."

She smiled and said, "The first kiss is crucial. It can make or break a relationship."

"I knew it! I'm unprepared. Can you school me?"

"Yes, but I need your word that no one can know about this. Ever. And that you will do exactly as I say."

"Absolutely. I promise," he said earnestly.

"I don't want to rush this or stop and start because you have work to do. Can you come back at midnight? The residents are asleep, and there's only a skeleton crew of staff present. We'd be less likely to be interrupted."

"I can. Thank you."

Mrs. Brenner brought a finger to her lips and appeared deep in thought. She said, "Have you had a good conversation with Billie since the non-kiss?"

"No. We barely spoke this morning on the way to work."

"I'm sure she's playing the scene over and over in her head, getting more confused and angry each time. We can't let this fester. Can you pull her aside this morning or talk to her at lunch?"

He nodded.

"You need to tell her that the reason you didn't kiss her. That you were scared. Tell her the problem is with you, that you're inexperienced, and it had nothing to do with her or how she looks. Tell her she's beautiful, and beg her for a second chance. Ask her to go to dinner with you on Wednesday night."

"Okay."

^^^

Tommy left her room and went to work. He was busy all morning and didn't get a chance to speak to Billie until lunch.

He sat at her table. She was quiet and sullen, and her eyes were downcast. He said, "Billie, I like you. I enjoyed being with you Friday night. For a moment, I thought we might kiss."

Billie looked up from the table.

"I've never had a girlfriend. I've never kissed a girl. I don't know how. I was afraid that I'd do something wrong. That's why I bailed. I want our first kiss to be memorable. In a good way."

She was smiling when he finished speaking and said, "I thought something was wrong with me. That you didn't find me attractive or I had bad breath or B.O."

"No. No. No. You're beautiful, and I'm a fool. Please give me a second chance. Go to dinner with me on Wednesday."

"Okay!"

^^^

The afternoon passed quickly. When the workday ended, Tommy and Billie had a pleasant ride home and talked as old friends.

Tommy killed time at home. He was anxious to return to Shady Grove. He got there early and sat in his car in the parking lot. Near twelve o'clock, he went inside and to Mrs. Brenner's room. He knocked on her door precisely at midnight.

"Come in," Mrs. Brenner sang out in a cheery tone.

He entered her room and saw her sitting at her makeup table facing the door. Her hair was perfectly coiffed. She had on lipstick, makeup, and a dangerous low-cut, see-through gown that would meet everyone's definition of sexy lingerie.

"Did anyone see you come to my room?"

"No. I saw Charlie downstairs, but no one saw me enter the ward or your room."

"Good. Lock the door and sit on the bed," she said. He did. "Are you serious about this? Do you want to know how to properly kiss Billie?"

"Yes. I did as you said and talked to her at lunch. I cleared things up and apologized, and I have a dinner date with her on Wednesday."

"That's good. That gives us time." She sat beside him on the bed and asked, "What if she wants more than a kiss? Or you want more? Are you going to come running back to me and ask 'How to woo a woman? How do you caress a woman? Touch her breasts? Touch her sex? How to make love and leave her satisfied?'"

"Well..."

"The prudent thing to do would be to cover those topics. We could if we get together tomorrow night as well."

"Thank you. That would be great."

She leaned in and placed her wrinkled face near his face. He felt her warm breath hit his cheek as she said, "I believe in a hands-on approach. I'm a proponent of the 'learn-by-doing' philosophy. Is that okay? Do you find the thought of kissing me revolting?"

"No. I'm good with it. I appreciate you helping me."

"I have Parkinson's. I have uncontrollable muscle tremors. They don't hurt. If you see or feel me shaking, you can ignore them."

"Okay."

He stared into her eyes and saw a playful twinkle as she came closer. She stared into his frightened eyes as their lips met and she kissed him. She closed her eyes. He closed his and focused on the warm softness of her lips. The light suction. He tried his best to mimic her actions. He didn't do well, at first.

She pulled back an inch, stared into his eyes, and whispered, "Kissing someone you like is exciting and intense. It can be scary and nerve-wracking if you haven't done it before. Go slow. Be tender and gentle. You'll eventually find your groove."

She crawled to the middle of the bed and laid down. She gestured for him to join her. She kissed him, and they laid together necking for twenty minutes. She moaned and occasionally murmured compliments and suggestions.

"Nice." "Softer." "Very good." "Hold my face." "Run your fingers through my hair." "Hold me and pull me close."

Tommy was surprised when he got an erection. The old lady chuckled; her sex was warming. She said to herself, "Ha! After all these years! I'd thought my vagina was a dried-up, useless, piece of flesh."

She pulled back and said, "That was nice. Gentle. Unhurried. Now do what I do."

He nodded. She kissed his lips as before. She brushed the tip of her tongue against his lips and parted them. Then, she resumed a normal kiss.

She tapped him on the shoulder. He took that as a signal it was his turn. He kissed her softly, brushed his tongue tentatively against the lips, pushed them apart, and returned to a normal kiss. He liked giving and receiving this variation.

She took the lead, and French kissed him, bringing her tongue inside his mouth and caressing his tongue. He copied her action. They repeated it three times.

"That's called a French kiss," she said. " After you've kissed the regular way, you can try it. Be tender and gentle. Touch their lip with your tongue and part them, so you can slide your tongue in their mouth. If they don't open for you, bring your tongue back. They might not be ready for something this intimate. If they allow your tongue into their mouth, gently swirl it around. You can also suck on their tongue and lips.

"Take your shirt off and let's try it," she said.

He pulled his shirt over his head. She smiled seeing his fit, firm, young body, and they kissed. They took turns, having their tongues explored the other's mouth. It raised their pleasure and their intimacy to a new level. She enjoyed her hands on his bare skin.

"That was wonderful," she said and sighed. "I love gentle smooches with soft lips and the slight caress of a tongue."

"I had my tongue deep in your mouth," he asked, sounding concerned. "Was it too much? Did I do it wrong?"