Her Last Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples, and all her worries disappeared. She said breathlessly, "Oh my God!! This feels so good." She grabbed his head and pulled him to her chest. He redoubled his efforts.

A huge flow of energy flowed from both nipples and made her pussy gush, and her body felt like it was on fire. She reached out to stabilize herself. One hand pressed on his leg, and she felt a rigid object and thought, "That's his penis. It's as hard as a rock!"

Tommy thought, "This girl is hot. She likes what I'm doing. I'm loving it. I should keep going."

As he sucked on a breast, he slid a hand down her flat stomach into her shorts. He felt the soft curls of her pubic hair and kept going and found her warm, wet slit. He located her clitoris and rubbed it gently.

"Ohhh!" she moaned and her hips bucked. She pressed against his hand as he diddled her clit.

He kept sucking her breasts and fingering her pussy. She kept moaning and trying to ride his hand until the dam burst.

"Oh, God. Oh, God! Ohhhhh!" she cried out as she orgasmed.

She reached out for him and hugged him tightly as this new, wonderful sensation ran through her body. He held her and let her enjoy the bliss.

After a bit, she pulled away. She shyly said with a red face, "Wow! That was something."

"I liked it too."

"But you didn't come?"

"Giving you pleasure gives me pleasure. I like kissing you, and your breasts are awesome!"

She remembered her boobs were exposed, covered them with her hands, and asked, "You like my boobs? They're not too small?"

"I love your boobs!" He pried her hands away, looked at them, and said, "They're a nice size. No one would ever say your breasts are mosquito bites, fried eggs, or two aspirins on an iron board. They are a nice size and shape. I love 'em."

He looked at his watch and said, "I better get you home. It's getting late."

"But what about you?"

"If you want to do something for me. Let's go out tomorrow night. Stevo's having a party at the lake."

"Deal."

He drove her home, walked her to the door, and said formally, "Miss Richardson, I had a delightful time this evening and look forward to the pleasure of your company tomorrow. May I pick you up at nine o'clock?"

"You may." She giggled. They kissed, and she went inside.

"Hi, Dad," she said. Her father was sitting on the sofa watching television. "Did you stay up for me?"

"Yes. Because fathers worry about their daughters. Did you have a good time?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Good." He stood, hugged her, patted her rear end, and said, "You're bottom's wet."

"Uhh. Uhh. I spilled my soda. I'm going to wash it out now before the stain sets."

He didn't buy her story, but he didn't call her out either. He asked, "Are you going to see him again?"

"I want to. He asked me out for tomorrow night. A friend is having a party."

"You're all grown up and I've lost you," he teased. He smiled and said sincerely, "Go have fun. Good night, sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you, too." She kissed him on the cheek and dashed into her bedroom. She took off her clothes and put on a comfortable, cotton sleepshirt. She went into the bathroom, removed her makeup, and used the toilet. She washed her sex, underwear, and the shorts of her romper.

She returned to her room, put the wet clothes on a small, drying rack, and went to bed. She smiled as she re-lived her date until she fell asleep.

^^^Saturday^^^

Tommy and Billie spent the day with their families, running errands, and doing chores. After helping her father weed the garden, Billie and her dad had lunch. He said, "I'm very proud of you. You're a woman now, and you're dating. I think it'd be a smart thing for you to go see Dr. Nelson and get on birth control."

"DAD!" she called out in a voice expressing her embarrassment. "I'm not having sex!"

"I'm not saying you're a bad girl or accusing you of being promiscuous," he said calmly. "You're dating. If you haven't kissed Tommy, you will soon, and there is nothing wrong with that. Why not be safe and be proactive? You have plans to go to college and become a nurse, having a baby is not on your to-do list at the moment."

He reached across the table, grabbed her hand, and said, "I think it's the right thing to do."

She released a deep breath, nodded, and said, "You're right."

^^^

Tommy picked Billie up at nine p.m.

He had on sneakers, jeans, and a tight tee-shirt. She wore sandals, jean shorts, and an ivory-colored, short crop top with spaghetti straps. She was braless. Her pink nipples dented the fabric.

"Bye, Dad," she called out and blew him a kiss. He smiled and said, "Have fun."

When they were outside, Tommy said, "You look hot."

"So do you."

They kissed, got in the car, and drove to the party. It was outside at a lake. Stevo's parents owned a small cottage on the shore, and he'd commandeered it for this party.

There were lots of people in attendance. There were drugs, beer, and loud music there too. Tommy and Billie passed on the drugs, drank beer, hung out with friends, danced, and had fun.

Billie received a lot of compliments on her hair. It was in a fishtail braid. The loose braid hung down on the right side of her head. She left a few curled strands untucked, and they framed her face nicely.

People began pairing up and going off into the darkness. Tommy and Billie did likewise. They found a secluded spot and made out. Tommy was terrific: slow and gentle.

"Ahh!" Billie moaned as a gentle hand caressed a breast, and they French kissed.

He lowered his head to suck on the tits he'd exposed. She stopped him by saying, "No."

"You don't want me to suck on your nipples?"

"I do, but first I want to do something for you." She reached for his belt, unbuckled it, and said, "I'm going to suck your dick. I've never done this. I only have tips for other girls, what I learned on the internet, and from watching porn videos. This may not be the best blowjob you've ever had. I'm open to suggestions."

"I'm sure I'll love it." He took off his clothes and laid on his back.

She knelt beside him and grasped his cock. She looked him in the eyes and said, "This is pretty big. Here goes."

She leaned down and took his bulbous head into her mouth. She swirled her tongue, touching all sides of it.

"Oh," he cried out.

Encouraged, she did more and took more of his dick into her mouth. She established a rhythm, bobbing her head, sucking, and stroking his shaft with her hand.

"Oh! Nice," he moaned. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back.

She kept doing what she was doing.

He looked down at her, smiled, and caressed her hair and face. She looked up at him with her big, brown eyes. And he lost it.

"Oh! I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum!"

His words didn't mean anything to her until he ejaculated and filled her mouth with hot, sticking cum. She was transfixed and continued to bob, suck, and stroke. She added gulping. She had to swallow because her mouth was full. She had to ingest his cum repeatedly because he filled her mouth five times.

"Oh! That was wonderful," he said.

She pulled off and smiled proudly.

"I didn't expect you to swallow."

"Did I have a choice?" she asked naively and sincerely.

"Some girls pull off and jack the guy off or catch the cum and spit it out in a tissue."

"Oh. I was so focused on giving the BJ that I didn't consider what to do when you ejaculated. Swallowing wasn't bad. It seemed like the neatest option."

"I'm glad you did. It's hot." He pulled her head to his and kissed her soft lips and tasted the bitter, salty flavor of his spunk. That didn't deter him. He kissed her passionately.

They lay together necking. Things progressed. Billie's clothes came off, and Tommy sucked her on her breasts and fingered her pussy. Life was good for the young lovers.

Tommy crawled down and put his head in her crotch.

"Are you sure you want to do that? Things can get messy and smelly down there."

In the moonlight, he could see her face turn red and a look of concern.

"I'm sure. You went down on me. What kind of guy would I be if I didn't return the favor?" He swiped her sex with his broad tongue.

"Oh! Ohhh! And I thought your fingers felt good."

"Oh, God! You're delicious!" He ate her pussy the same way he did everything else: slowly, tenderly, and lovingly. He slurped up every drop of her musky nectar that he could get. He said to himself, "I love her pussy. She is tastier and more flavorful than Agnes."

She moaned, groaned, squirmed, and humped his face until her orgasm overtook her.

"Oh. Oh! Ohh! Ohhhh!"

Her body spasmed, her back arched, and she raised her hips. For a while, the world disappeared as she was lost in her climax. She settled on the bed, sighed, and said, "Oh! You make me feel so good!"

He kissed her and said, "I know how to make you feel even better."

"Okay. Do it."

He got off her, reached for his pants, and pulled out a condom. He showed it to her and asked, "Do you want to go all the way?"

Seeing the condom was like throwing a bucket of cold water on her. Her head cleared and she asked herself, "Do I want to have intercourse?". She paused a second and said out loud, "Yes. I love you, Tommy Boyle!"

Her words stunned him. He paused, thought, and said sincerely, "I love you, Billie Richardson."

They came together, hugged, and kissed.

He said, "We don't have to if you're not ready."

"I'm a virgin. I'm ready. I want to." Her nude body glistened in the moonlight. Her white parts shimmered. He looked into her soulful brown eyes and got lost.

They came together and kissed and caressed each other. He sucked her tits. She sucked his cock. He ate her pussy until the ground beneath her was soaked with her juices.

He put the condom on and climbed on top of her, so they could look into each other's eyes. His dick pressed against the entrance to her vagina.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I'm sure." She moved her hips and claimed the tip of his dick.

He moved his hips and claimed her as his own, sliding inside her.

"Ohhhh!" they moaned. Their eyes closed as they focused on the point of their union.

Tommy went slowly, moved cautiously, and monitored her response. He stopped when she squealed or seemed overwhelmed. Her pussy was soaking wet. She was much wetter than Agnes ever got. His dick became slick with her fluid. He stroked in and out, going deeper and stretching her pussy more each time.

When he was all the way in, he wanted to pound her, but he didn't. He ground his pubic bone against her clit. Instead of focusing on in-and-out thrusting, he concentrated on stimulating her nub by rubbing his body on hers.

"Oh. God! Oh! Yes," she cried out.

He heard her cries, felt her push and grind against him, and claw his back. Only then did he pound her. He thrust into her for his pleasure and continued to finish each thrust by grinding on her clit.

They went at it, fucking and grinding like animals. She cried out in ecstasy, "Ohhh!"

He felt her pussy clamp down on his dick, and he took his release as he drove deeply and forcefully inside her.

"Ohhh! Billie!"

There was silence except for the cicadas and the sound of heavy breathing. They lay beside each other. Tommy remembered to cuddle her. She rolled on her side, and he spooned her soft, sweaty body.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear.

She rolled over, faced him, and said, "I've loved you for a long time."

They kissed and cuddled.

They went to the lake and washed. Billie giggled, "My father knows we are having sex."

"What? How?"

"You got me so hot and bothered last nice that my panties were soaking wet and made my shorts wet. My dad hugged me and gave me a friendly pat on the butt. He discovered I was wet and put two and two together."

"Did you get into trouble?"

"No. He wasn't angry. He suggested I get birth control."

"Wow!"

"Yes. Wow. I'm going to go see the doctor. I love you and want to have sex again, but I have plans. I'm going to college. I'm getting a nursing degree."

"Yes. We have to finish our education, get our careers started, then we'll get married and have kids."

"I like that plan!"

They sat naked on the beach and let the water run off them. Then used Tommy's tee-shirt to complete the drying-off process, got dressed, and went home.

Tommy kissed Billie goodnight under the porch light. She smiled and skipped as she ran into the house.

^^^

Sunday morning, the Boyle's and the Richardson's went to church. The families spoke afterward. Mrs. Boyle pulled Mr. Richardson off to the side and confessed, "I'm glad our kids are dating. I was beginning to worry about Tommy, wondering what was taking him so long to realize what a treasure Billie is!"

"She's had a crush on him since the day we moved in," Mr. Richardson said and laughed. "I'm glad they're dating. He's a good boy."

"And she's a wonderful, beautiful young woman. Her mother would be so proud."

"Yes. She would," he said. He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped an eye.

^^^

After lunch, Billie and Tommy went for a walk. They bought ice cream cones, and ate them as they strolled in the park. Their old friend, Sheriff, found them and sniffed their crotches. His owner apologized, "Sorry. He's a dog. What can you do?"

The couple petted the beast and laughed it off.

Billie and Tommy spent the afternoon together and had a great time.

^^^

On Monday, Tommy put on his standard blue scrubs. Billie had a new uniform. It was a yellow-green color, and the top had images of willow trees and daffodils. Her hair was in her standard ponytail.

"Hi, Beautiful," Tommy said when she slipped into the car.

"Hi."

She leaned in and kissed her boyfriend. They talked about the weekend on their drive to work, where they clocked in, put their lunches in their lockers, and reported to their ward.

Nurse Addler greeted them with a neutral face and said, "Saturday, Mrs. Brenner fell. She broke her hip and is in St. Mary's hospital."

Tommy's and Billie's faces fell. "Oh. No!" Tommy said.

Billie said, "The poor thing! Will she be okay?"

"Things are not looking good. I understand she has pneumonia."

Tommy and Billie were down in the dumps all day. At lunch, Billie said, "We have to go visit Mrs. Brenner after work."

"Yes."

^^^

The nurse at the hospital said, "We are only allowing relatives to visit Mrs. Brenner."

"I'm her grandson," Tommy lied.

"I'm her granddaughter," Billie said. She had tears in her eyes.

"Okay, but keep it short."

"Yes, Ma'am," they said.

They went down the hall, found the correct room, and entered. Mrs. Brenner looked old and frail. "Hello, my darlings," she said in a soft, weak voice.

"We heard about the fall," Tommy said.

"Are you all right? You have to get better!" Billie said, and she began to cry.

"Don't cry for me because I've had a good life. I was loved."

"We love you!" Tommy said.

"I know, and I love you both." The old woman smiled and asked, "How are you two?

"We're fine. We're worried about you," Tommy said.

"Don't worry about me. Tell me how your date went? Are you a couple?"

Billie's face darkened, she smiled sheepishly, and said, "Things are great."

Tommy put his arm around Billie and said, "I love her and she loves me. I followed your advice to the letter, and I couldn't be happier."

"I followed your advice, and I couldn't be happier!" Billie said.

"I'm glad to hear that," Agnes smiled. A tremor struck her. When it passed, she said, "You lovebirds are my final and best work." Her smile faded, her eyes closed, and she looked tired.

Tommy looked at Billie somberly, turned to Agnes, and said, "You get better. We'll let you rest."

"Bye," Billie said softly. She clutched Tommy's arm as they walked out of the hospital.

^^^

The next morning, Ms. Addler approached Tommy and Billie as they entered the ward. She said, "I'm sorry to say that Mrs. Brenner passed away last night. The doctor said she went gently in the night."

"Oh, no," Billie said. She hugged Tommy. They both shed tears.

^^^

That evening after dinner, Billie called Tommy and asked, "Can you come over?"

"Sure."

Soon she heard a knock on the door. She opened it, let him in, and said, "I need you to hold me."

They embraced in the living room for several minutes. She pulled him toward the stairs and said, "My father is bowling tonight. He won't be back for hours. Make love to me."

They went upstairs and silently disrobed. They got into bed and went through the motions. Their hearts weren't in it, but their bodies reacted. Billie had a small orgasm while Tommy ate her pussy.

He put on a rubber and fucked her in the missionary position and doggy style. He pulled out, got on his back, and said, "Ride me."

She mounted him and, mechanically, they had sex. His hands were busy as he paid special attention to her nipples, breasts, and clit.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh," she moaned softly as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Tommy removed his finger from her button. He pumped his cock into her and filled the condom. She collapsed on top of him. They lay together for many minutes.

"I wasn't sure I would ever feel anything again," Billie said.

"I know what you mean. We will never forget Mrs. Brenner. If not for her, there wouldn't be an us."

"What advice did she give you?" Billie asked.

"She taught me how to love you."

"She did a good job."

The End