Her Last Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled softly and said, "No, dear you didn't do anything wrong. I wanted you to experience the full range. Billie may like more or less tongue than me."

"How do I know what she likes?"

"You try things and read her reactions. If she likes it, you'll know. The reason I emphasized going slow and being gentle is that if she doesn't like something, you have time to correct your course before you upset her. She'll appreciate you being considerate and respectful.

"Kisses are not only for lips, and soft caresses can intensify the pleasure of kissing. Copy what I do," she said. She held his face and kissed his mouth. She kissed his neck, collarbone, and earlobe while running her hands through his hair. She touched his left nipple while kissing the right one.

"Your turn," she whispered.

He held her face, looked into her eyes, and kissed her lips. He gently massaged her scalp as he kissed her neck, collarbone, earlobe, and her lips.

"What about my breasts?" she asked.

"Ah. Ah. I was afraid that you'd get angry at me. You offered to teach me how to kiss. I didn't want to upset you by taking liberties."

"First, we agreed that we'd cover more than kissing. I will show you how to make love to a woman. Second, you agreed to do whatever I asked. And third, women like to be touched. It's a matter of when, how, and by whom," she said in a kind, calm manner.

"When Mr. Harrison gropes a female aid, his touch is never welcomed, but when a woman is alone with someone she likes, and he's gentle and respectful, it brings a woman great pleasure. Touch my breasts. Kiss my nipple. See what they feel like."

He tentatively touched a saggy tit.

"Wow! It's warm and soft." He lifted the droopy skin bag, smiled, and said, "It's very soft, surprisingly heavy." He thumbed her nipple and grinned.

She placed her hand on his and said, "Be very gentle when you touch a woman. Touch her as you would want your scrotum handled."

"Oh! Okay. I'll be very careful!"

"Kiss and caress my boobs; suck on them," she instructed him and lay flat on her back and opened the top of her gown, baring her breasts and giving him complete access.

He peppered her chest with kisses. He touched her breasts as he would a rare and fragile object. He sucked on her nipples, liking the feel of the rubber objects in this mouth. She moaned, put her arm on his neck, and pulled his head to her bosom.

His hip was on her thigh. She felt his hardness and marvel at the pleasure that surged through her body. She felt young and desired. Her sex became wet.

"Oh. That was nice. You made me feel young and desired." She guffawed and added, "You made my sex wet."

"What?"

"You'll understand in time. Take your clothes off."

He hesitated; got off the bed, turned away, and undressed. He slowly turned and faced her. His cock was fully hard. It had a slight upward curve. The size and shape of his unit reminded her of a ripe banana.

She slid off the bed, removed her gown, and knelt naked in from off him. Her head was even with his cock. He looked down on her, watching her intently. She grabbed his dick, stroked it, and said, "Very nice."

She enveloped it with her mouth.

"Oh, God!" he moaned.

Her tongue licked and caressed his cock. The tongue action reminded him of what she did when they French kissed. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back, and groaned, "Ooohhh."

While she gave him head, her Parkinson caused her body to twitch. She bobbed and sucked his dick while spasming. The bout did not diminish Tommy's pleasure. He gasped and groaned.

The eighteen-year-old moaned again and said, "Ohhh! Mrs. B! That feels wonderful!"

The old woman pulled off him, chuckled, and said, "Don't you think, considering that we're naked and having sex, that we should be on a first-name basis? My name is Agnes. My friends call me Nes." Her hand lightly stroked his cock.

"My friends call me Tommy."

"Hi, Tommy," Agnes said as she looked him in the eyes and casually squeezed his dick. She saw his face turn red and contort. His eyes opened wide and he cried out, "Oh. Oh! Sorry!"

His dick erupted and his cum landed on the septuagenarian's face. Blast after blast of his spunk landed on Nes' face. Tommy was mortified and expressed his remorse.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. It just happened. I felt my balls boil and then... I didn't do it on purpose. No one has sucked or stroked my dick before."

He shifted his weight from one foot to the other, dreading her reaction.

He was relieved when her face cracked, and she shrieked with laughter. Tommy gave her a shy, silly smile. His mouth fell open when her tongue scooped up some of his jism, and she ate it. She smiled and said, "It's okay. I've done this before. I know young men lack control. You'll last longer the next time."

"There'll be a next time?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes. I'm guessing in about five to ten minutes."

She got up and went to her en suite bathroom. Tommy stared at her backside as she walked away. Her butt was round, sexy, and, a bit, droopy. All of her body showed a lack of muscle tone. Her skin and flesh sagged.

Nes washed her face, combed her hair, and re-applied her red lipstick. She returned to the room, and he got a good view of her front. Everything sagged or had wrinkles. He could see the lips of her pussy, but not because she shaved, waxed, or trimmed her pubes. The hair down there was sparse and fine.

She saw him studying her, chuckled, and said, "Don't worry. Billie won't look like this. She is young. She'll have a youthful, firm, toned, beautiful body."

She got on the bed and rested her head on a pillow. She spread her legs, brought her knees up, asked, "Have you ever seen a woman's vagina?"

"Only on the internet."

"While we wait for your next erection, let me give you a tour."

She laughed. He got on the bed, and she identified the components of her sex.

"For you, the most important part is my vagina. That's the tunnel you shove your cock in. For women, this bump, this nub located at the top of my slit, is the most important part."

She licked a finger and brought it to her clit and said, "This is my clitoris or clit or button. It is filled with nerve endings. It is very sensitive, so be gentle. It is the source of a woman's sexual pleasure. Having a big, hard cock inside us is nice, but having our clits stimulated is what makes us climax."

She took his finger, stuck it in her mouth, wetted it thoroughly, and brought it to her vagina. "Slide is inside me."

"Whoa! This is so cool!" he said as he slid his digit inside her.

"Do you see a problem?"

"What? Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"No. You didn't hurt me, but your finger, which represents your cock, is inside me. Your penis is getting all the stimulation you need to cum, and my poor clitoris is being ignored. This is why women rarely orgasm from intercourse alone. There's not enough clitoral contact from screwing."

"Oh."

"Do you want to be that selfish lover who takes his pleasure and leaves his partner unsatisfied?"

"No!"

"I thought not. There are strategies to make sure Billie has fun and is satisfied. Anatomy is working against women. Even with the best lover, there will be times a woman doesn't have an orgasm. If you tried your best, she will not blame you, and you can make it up to her another time."

He nodded.

"You know the best way to satisfy a woman is to stimulate her clit. Your fingers can do the job during foreplay, as you kiss her lips and stimulate her breasts. This will rev her up and make her more likely to cum while fucking, or you can give her an orgasm before you get your dick out of your pants.

"Going down on her, using your tongue to stimulate her clit is always appreciated. Like your fingers, this can be a technique to excite or get her off.

"Some sexual positions allow you or her to rub her clit while you're inside her. I suggest you finger her when possible. Say when you're banging her doggy style, or you're spooning, or you're sitting on a chair or bed, and she's facing away from you sliding up and down your stiff cock, rub her button gently with a wet finger.

"If she's on top, encourage her to masturbate as she rides you. Tell her it's okay to touch herself even though her mother said not to. Ask her to do it for you. Tell her you like watching her, and you want her to scream, tremble, and have an explosive orgasm. Tell her that seeing her orgasm gives you great pleasure.

"Got it?"

"I think so."

"Eat me!" she screamed. She laughed and said, "Kiss and lick my sex. Be as gentle as you were when you kissed my other lips. Use your tongue, lips, and fingers. Explore my vagina and labia, and learn how I like my clit touched."

Tommy laid on the bed and brought his mouth to her pussy. He gently explored her sex. From her grunts, sighs, and moans, he learned what she liked and how much pressure to apply.

She grew wet. He lapped up her nectar.

"Oh! That was wonderful. Take me. Put your big, hard cock in me!"

He got on top of her. She guided his dick to her vagina, looked into his eyes, and nodded. He moved his hips and drove his cock inside her.

"Ohhh!" they moaned.

"Just like the other aspects of sex, go slow and be gentle. This old girl hasn't had a cock in her in years!"

He fucked her cautiously. Her pussy was warm and wonderful. After about a minute, he was overwhelmed by pleasure, jabbed his cock deep inside her, and came.

"Oh. Ohhh. Ohhhh!"

She rubbed his back and said, "It's okay. Fill me with your seed. Enjoy the moment."

He laid on top of her like a heavy rug, breathing deeply and lost in the moment. She pushed on him, getting him to slide off her.

When he opened his eyes, he said, "Sorry. I came so soon."

She brushed the hair out of his eyes, smiled warmly, and said, "It's okay. I expect this to be a quick one. This is why we're practicing. You'll get better, learn to last longer, and you will thrill Billie."

He moved as if he was getting up. She grabbed him, and said, "Stay with me. Girls always want to cuddle. Don't worry about the mess. We can clean up later."

She held him. He dozed off, and she let him sleep for twenty minutes.

"Hey. Tommy. Wake up," Nes said as she gently shook him.

He yawned and said, "Sorry. I fell asleep." He rubbed his eyes.

"No problem. You've got an erection. I thought you could take me one more time before going home."

"Okay."

"How do you want me?"

"What?"

She laughed and said, "We did the missionary position. Do you want to try another?"

"I guess," he said, sounding embarrassed.

She took charge, got on her hands and knees, and said, "My bum's not what it used to be, but doggy style was my husband's favorite. Give it a go."

Tommy sat on his knees and looked at her big, round bottom. He saw dark skin around her anus. Her sex was damp and glistened.

She said, "Give me a few licks before you stick it in." She laughed and added, "Don't worry. You won't taste your cum. I washed while you slept."

He caressed her butt and licked her pussy. When he flicked his tongue across her clit, she moaned. Next, he shoved his tongue in her hole, wetting her cunt.

"That's enough. We're not making love. I want you to fuck me to gain some experience and to build up some stamina. This is a free one! Have your way with me!" She laughed and shook her bottom.

Tommy wet the tip of his dick with his saliva and sunk his meat in her.

"Ohh!" he groaned.

"Ahhh!" she moaned. "You've got a good-sized cock, and it stretches me well."

He slid all the way inside her, paused, and then did it again and again. He could hear her breathing. His heart raced. He fucked her for a couple of minutes in this manner. Before he slammed his dick into her and sprayed her womb with sperm.

He slumped on her back. She collapsed on the bed, rolled over, and held him while he enjoyed his climax.

When he opened his eyes, she said, "Enjoy yourself?"

"Yes."

"With a little more practice, you'll make Billie feel like that, and she will love you so much."

"Do you think so?"

"I know it! Take a shower, get dressed, and go home. We should have another lesson tomorrow night. Come at midnight."

"Thank you!" He kissed her on the lips. "I don't know how I can repay you?"

"A good deed is its own reward," she said out loud. To herself, she added, "Your kisses, youthful body and vigor, and that big, hard cock are sufficient."

The next day, Tommy drove Billie to work. He had on his regular blue uniform. She had on lavender-colored pants and a top with lambs jumping over fences. "Hi," he said when she got into the car.

"Hi," she said and smiled.

"I can't wait for our date tomorrow."

"I'm excited too," she said.

They talked the whole time on the drive to Shady Maple.

Tommy did his job and got his people to breakfast. However, not without a struggle. Edna told him, "What's the point of eating? I'm going to die today, God willing."

"What if God isn't calling you to heaven today?" Tommy asked. "And what would be wrong with going on the journey with a full stomach?" She agreed and went to breakfast.

Mrs. Edwards was also hesitant to go. She said, "My mother is coming soon. I need to be ready."

Tommy knew that Mrs. Edwards was seventy-seven years old, so it was unlikely that her mother was still alive. He said, "I will bring your mother to you the moment she arrives."

"Okay. I guess I can go to breakfast."

Mrs. Brenner invited him in when he knocked on her door. She was wearing another revealing sleeping gown. It was different from the one she wore last night. She said, "Hello, Tommy. I'm ready to go to breakfast."

He helped her up, and they walked slowly to the dining room with his arm snugly around her waist. She asked, "How was the drive this morning with Billie?"

"Great. She was in a good mood and we both are excited about our date tomorrow."

"Good. Do you still want to get together tonight?"

"Yes, if you don't mind. Last night's session improved my skills and made me more confident. Practice makes perfect, and I want to be perfect for Billie."

"Then our midnight practice session is on."

^^^

Mrs. Brenner and Tommy interacted during the day. She also crossed paths with Billie. Mid-afternoon, Billie walked by Mrs. Brenner's room. The door was open, and Agnes called to her. "Billie, can you spare me a moment?"

"Sure." The slim teenager entered her room and asked, "What can I do for you?"

Agnes said, "I heard about your date with Tommy."

The eighteen-year-old blushed.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you. I think it's great. Tommy is very excited. Have you thought about what you're going to wear and how to fix your hair and makeup?''

"We're going to a neighborhood Italian restaurant. I was going to wear my new cobalt blue sundress." She saw the old woman grimace and shake her head. She asked, "What's wrong?"

"That color is perfect for me but wrong for you. Not every color flatters every woman. Experts say you need to consider your skin tone, hair, and eye color when buying clothes. Stylists divide women into groups: cool, warm, and neutral.

"Have you noticed some colors pop on you and others leave you looking blah or washed out?"

"Yes. I was trying lipsticks at the drugstore. Some shades looked great on me and others didn't. I thought it was funny because they were various shades of red."

"I have blue eyes, silver hair, and pale white skin. That means I have 'cool' tones, so cobalt blue, pinks, dark greens, and rich purples work for me. With your brown hair and eyes, and tanned face, you're 'warm'. Yellows, oranges, browns, yellow-greens, and earthy shades of red are best for you."

The old woman opened her jewelry box and grabbed some bracelets. She put silver ones on the teen's right wrist and the gold ones on her left. She said, "Here is a quick way to discover your skin tone. Which bracelets look best? I'm not asking if you like gold or silver. I'm asking which color flatters you? Gold looks better on 'warm' people, and silver favors 'cool' people."

The teen held out her arms and looked at both of them. She said, "The gold ones look better. I guess I have a warm skin tone."

"It kills me that silver looks better on me. I like gold," Mrs. Brenner said, watching the young woman remove the jewelry. "Do you have a dress in one of the warm colors?"

"I have one that's mustard yellow. I could wear it." She frowned and added, "I bought it last year when the style was for shorter skirts."

"With your long, lean legs, no dress is too short." Agnes chuckled and added, "As for makeup, I would play up your eyes. They are big and beautiful and your best feature. Play down your lips by using a neutral shade of lipstick. Your long hair is great. I know you like to wear ponytails. Perhaps you could incorporate a braid.

"I think you'd look lovely in a French braid. It's classy. Perfect for a big date."

"I'd like that, but I don't know how to do it."

"I'll fix your hair tomorrow afternoon." The woman brought a finger to her lips, paused to think, and said," We want to wow Tommy. We cant' have him seeing you partially made up. I want him to see you completely decked out and looking like a million dollars."

Billie's eyes widened, and she nodded.

"Why don't you bring your dress and makeup to work tomorrow? I'll get you all dolled up, and you can take an Uber to the restaurant. That way you can make a grand entrance."

Billie giggled and nodded excitedly.

^^^

Tommy knocked on Mrs. B's door at midnight. "Come in," she said. Tommy opened the door and found her in bed.

"Oh. Did I wake you?"

"No." She tossed the covers aside and revealed her naked body. "Should I play coy? We both know why we're here. Get undressed and join me."

The teenage undress. He, complete with an erection, climbed into bed.

"Imagine you're with Billie, and make love to me," Nes said.

Tommy closed his eyes and began with a soft, gentle kiss on her lips. He lingered kissing her in different ways, varying the pressure, and touching her face, hair, and body as they necked.

He moved down to her breasts and treated them as tenderly. He caressed, kissed, gently squeezed her soft flesh, and sucked her nipples. Again, he added to her pleasure by caressing her body, touching her neck, and rubbing her clit.

She moaned and sighed.

He went down on her. He kissed and ate her sex. He flicked his tongue against her clitoris, chewed on her labia, and he poked his tongue into her vagina. Mostly, he found ways to stimulate her clit using lips, his tongue, and his fingers.

He was relentless. He sucked her clit and shoved two fingers into her vagina until she cried out and orgasmed.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Yes! Yes! Ohhhh!"

Her body spasmed, and this time it wasn't due to her Parkinson's.

He slid behind her, spooned her, and held her as she felt electric jolts of pleasure course through her body.

In time she recovered, and said, "That was wonderful. What shall we do next?"

"This!" Tommy grabbed his cock, guided it to her wet hole, and shoved it inside her.

"Ohhh!" she cried out in surprise and then delight. "My word!"

Ohhhh," he groaned, enjoying being inside her.

He fucked her gently at first. As time passed, he went in deeper and harder. He brought his hand to her button and rubbed it in rhythm with his strokes.

"Oh! You are a quick study. Mmmm," she moaned.

He kissed her neck and groped her boobs as his dick glided in and out of her vagina. Their hearts raced, their breathing grew ragged., and they enjoyed the pleasurable sensation.

"Oh. Ohh!" he hollered. He slammed his dick deep inside her, and he filled her with his cum.

She took over and fingered her button as he moaned and orgasmed. She masturbated and finished what he'd started.