Her New Neighbor Ch. 09

Story Info
Shannon tells Lennox and a night at the hotel.
5.5k words
4.64
35k
42

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD, OHHHHH!!" The red headed woman moaned and yelled loudly, her voice also being complimented by the sounds of a shaking bed. The headboard was smacking into the wall behind it. The two bodies on the bed being the cause of the rough movement. "TAKE THAT PUSSY BABY, FUCK... MEEEE!!" The woman, Shannon to be exact, was riding her black lover, Lennox, reverse cowgirl style while the gigantic black cock was rapidly punishing her sopping wet cunt. They were both covered in sweat and showed signs of tiring. This kind of confused Lennox because he was usually wearing the white woman out before he got tired.

However, Lennox realized early on that he wasn't dealing with the usual Shannon. Today she seemed more focused and could tell that there was more going on with her then she let on. His cock was usually the thing doing the fucking, but now it seemed like Shannon was trying to fuck him. She threw her pussy back at him with great intensity and ferocity. She had so much energy to give today and Lennox felt for the first time that they seemed to be on equal footing for once unlike every other time they drowned in their lust. Hell the bitch didn't even bust her nut yet! That shocked Lennox a little. He was used to breaking her and giving the woman her favorite drug: A black cock created orgasm. He would give her that numerous times within the span of an hour. It's been more than an hour and a half and they were still fighting to see who blew first.

A competition the black man never lost. And he wasn't planning on losing it today either.

Lennox dug his feet into the bed and thrusted with more power and energy than before, pummeling her tight snatch with no remorse as his hands gripped onto her lovely hips. "A-AHHHH L-LENNOX!! OHHH!!" the red head screamed. Lennox saw her closing her eyes tightly, whmpering and sobbing to herself as he could tell she was about to give in. He darted his cock upwards in quick bursts and eventually he struck gold. "C-Cumming..." she barely got out before her body locked up and shook like an earthquake.

Lennox tossed her body to the side and watched as she trembled on his bed. He would give her sometime to come down from her mindblowing orgasm before he would get her to clean up his cock and suck it. He still had a nut to bust too. And after that, he would have to find out where all this energy came from.

About a half hour later, the two were laid up on the bed watching TV. Both of them, nude and in their own sweat and fluids. Both feeling dirty but still high off of their last sex session. Lennox had his arm up and around her, pulling her into him while she cuddled up to his side. He saw her eyes watching the television but he knew she wasn't 'watching' the television. She was deep into thought and Lennox had to find out what was going on in her head.

"So what's good with you?" Lennox started. "You been on some other shit since you got here. You were going crazy on a nigga dick today too. What's up?"

Shannon sighed and couldn't bring herself to lock eyes with her black lover. She couldn't bring herself to tell him the news. "I... I don't know, Lennox. Not sure how to say it..."

"Well you gonna have to say it. Or how is a nigga gonna know?" Lennox prodded. "What's on your mind, Shay?" Shannon loved that little nick name he gave her. It made it even more difficult for her to break the news to him. It was something that had been torturing her ever since she found out what was happening inside of her.

"It's just that..." Shannon tried again, but failing to follow up, letting in linger in the air. Moments of silence between them passed. Shannon couldn't continue and some tears started building up before she dug her face into his side.

Lennox wasn't having that. "Look at me, now." He wasn't loud, nor did he yell at her but he commanded her to look at him in a stern tone that asked of her attention and her respect. She couldn't deny him. The woman followed her orders. She wiped her eyes and looked up at the now serious looking Lennox. "Tell me. No more bullshit. You got something you gotta say, so say it."

"O-Okay..." Shannon said through a sniffle. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, exhaled and opened her eyes. "Look, Lennox... the truth is..." She wanted to say it with determination, but felt herself break down again, more tears falling down her cheeks. Lennox raised and eyebrow at her. 'Some serious shit' he thought.

"C'mon, say it."

"L-Lennox... y-you're... going to be a father!" Shannon finally said it and started sobbing more audibly and began breaking down some more. "I'm pregnant with your baby! I'm sorry! This is my fault, I should have been smarter about this. I should have not done this with you. You're too young to have a baby. I'm going to be 40 and this isn't good. I'm ruining your life and my own family's life. This is going to destroy what we both had. We can't do this, I know you're upset at me. I can't believe I was this stupid. I don't blame you if you want to throw me out and kick me to the curb. I don't even know what will happen with stuff like child support. My family will hate me. I will probably be divorced. I don't even work. I.." Shannon was going on and on with stopping, not even looking at Lennox to see his reaction.

She just kept going on and on until she was silenced. Lennox's hand tightly gripped her chin and roughly pulled her into a deep kiss. Shannon's red, watery eyes opened wide in shock. Lennox's tongue was currently exploring her mouth. Moments later they found themselves sitting up on their knees, engaged in a loving and passionate kiss. Shannon sobbed some more before giving in and kissing the black man right back.

The two naked bodies making out on the bed looked magnificent, their skin contrast adding to that. Dirty, but sexy. This went on for a little while before Lennox broke it off and looked down at her while wiping her tears. "You was tripping for that?" Shannon was confused by his reaction. "You forgot what a nigga told you from the jump. I said i was gonna make you mine." Lennox's hand traveled down to her belly. "And now, ain't no turning back. You mine and i'm gonna keep it that."

"S-So... you... you're okay with this?" Shannon said in disbelief. She was always told that black men run as soon as they find out they knocked a woman up. Shannon was always being told that.

Lennox ignored her question and began rubbing her stomach. "So we got a nice little mixed baby cooking in here? Damn, wonder what we gonna have..."

Shannon couldn't help but smile a little though her tears. She watched as he rubbed her belly, loving the feeling. "Baby... I'm glad you're okay with this, but... what am I gonna do?"

Lennox kissed her head. "You gonna be straight. We figure out the details later. Just know we good." He assured her that things would be fine as he continued to caress her stomach with a smile. Shannon was feeling a little better about this side of the situation. She did recall that he had said that she could always stay with him if she wanted to. His house was more than spacious enough to accommodate her and their kid. The house was just as nice as the one she already lived in with her family.

The red headed woman kept thinking about the scenario, living with Lennox and raising a child with him, a kid much younger than her. There would be a lot of craziness. Her telling her family alone would bring it's own set of problems, she assumed. But, like Lennox said, they would figure out the details later. Right now, she was just glad that Lennox was happy that the child growing in her stomach would have a father ready to take care of him or her.

Lennox turned his attention to her again, devouring her mouth like he was before. Shannon equaled his love and the kiss intensified. They knew that meant it would lead to another session. But they were both okay with that. More than okay, actually.

In another part of town, later in the day, four young people were hanging around a table in the park. Jayson, Julie, Sara and Samuel were talking and chilling. The two pairs lost in their own conversations. Julie and Jayson were being flirty and cute, kissing and touching each other, acting like your typical couple. Julie loved being around him. He was cute and nice, unlike everything she had been taught about blacks. She was really into Jay. She still had to figure out a way to break this to her family. She figured they had to be opposed to this relationship.

Sam and Sara were sitting across from them, joking around and such. They still seemed to have a somewhat antagonistic relationship with each other, as Sara would be annoyed with Sam at times, but it would be impossible to deny that they had gotten closer to each other. After all, they have had sex multiple times now. It would be hard for them not to feel much closer to each other. Sara was still conflicted, but much less so about the situation with Sam. He wasn't the best looking guy, he was black as well which was usually a strike against him. Though that seemed to matter less and less as the days went on. She had to admit, Sam was funny, goofy and knew better than anyone how to rock her body. It clouded her judgement and now she found herself hanging around him more and more... like a couple.

"So we sparking or what?" Sam said, wanting to smoke.

"I got that bud on me. Y'all trying to get down on this?" Jay said looking at the ladies.

"I'm down." said Julie smiling at her man.

Sara shrugged. "Nah, i'll pass right now. Maybe later."

"All good." Sam said. "We gotta get rolling paper, though. We gotta bounce then."

They were all getting ready to leave, until they saw a cop car drive around and that's when the two men froze up. "Shit..." said Jayson while shaking his head.

"Something up?" Sara asked while seeing Sam do the same.

"Them cops bout to fuck with us. Damn, nigga you ain't got that shit on you though right?" Sam asked Jayson, Julie looking worried.

"Nah, it's in the whip, so we good for that at least." Jayson assured him.

"What are you two worried about, it's not like you're doing anything." Sara asked curiously.

"A nigga ain't gotta do shit." Sam explained. The two black boys knew they were gonna be harassed when they saw how the cop car was driving for them. It's like they had a sixth sense about it.

"What do you mean?" Julie asked, looking back and forward between them, noticing the cop car pull up next to them with two policeman emerging from their seats.

"All right, hands on the table." The first one said, both cops white.

"For what?" Sam calmly said, knowing it was useless.

"Just shut the fuck up and do it." said the second cop as they both pushed the black boys on the table.

"Fuck man..." Jayson sighed as they began to roughly pat them down.

"What did I say about shutting the fuck up?" Jayson heard him mumble and grumbling and he could have sworn he heard 'nigger' come out of his mouth. The two cops were checking everything, pulling shit out of their pockets and going through their wallets. "Where's the drugs?"

"Nothing." Jayson simply stated.

"Yeah right..." the cop said. "What the hell are you two doing around here?"

"Umm sir, they weren't doing anything we are just hanging out." Julie tried to reason.

"Excuse me little lady, but I have no idea what you are doing with them. You need to find yourself a better crowd than... this." The taller of the two cops said, motioning his head to Jayson.

"Huh?" Julie seemed confused. "But they didn't do anything."

The cop shook his head and looked down at her. "I can't believe someone like you would be around someone like them. Please don't tell me he is your boyfriend."

"Umm, well yeah, he is." Julie said a little defiantly. The cop looked down at her in disgust. Jayson looked proudly at his white girl.

"Traitor..." The cop mumbled, even though they could all hear it.

"What?" Julie raised an eyebrow, but the cop ignored her, moving on to his partner.

"Find anything on this one?" he asked the shorter of the two.

Sara looked upon the site and found it repulsive. They truly weren't doing anything and here they were getting harassed for no good reason. They might have had weed somewhere, but it's not like they knew it. The cops just picked them because they were black and stuck out. She knew it. It, for the first time, made her feel bad and sympathize with Sam. After all, she was a dark skinned Asian in an all white town. She had some idea of how this went. Which made her think about how her racism against Sam and Jay was kind of silly.

"Ain't nothing to find." Sam grinned, the cop snarled at him and shoved his face roughly. "The fuck?" Sam said, angrily, but knew better than to do retaliate.

The cop laughed, knowing he wouldn't do shit. "I'm gonna check this nappy headed boy again, just to make sure I didn't miss anything."

Sara shook her head. "For what, you aren't getting anything."

"Shut up, gook..." The cop spat before starting from the bottom of Sam.

"Excuse me?" Sara said, shocked a cop would say that to her. "Asshole."

The cop ignored her and kept feeling Sam up. He stopped about mid thigh and gripped something, moving it around a bit. "What the fuck do you have here?" The cop said, excited that he may have something to lock the nigger up for.

Sam looked down and smiled. "That's my dick."

The cop looked at his hand, horrified at his discovery and backed away in disgust. "Fuck!" It was also shocking to the cop that he would find a penis around that area. He shook it off and tried to regain his composure. Both cops now looked annoyed.

Sara and Sam both looked at each other and traded smirks. The two getting a major kick out of that. The policemen backed off and gave them their stuff back. "You guys better watch it. Get the fuck out of here." They said before beginning to depart. "You two little girls have shit taste in boys. Keep your fucking boyfriends." they added before leaving the scene in their car.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know that would happen." Julie looked apologetically up at Jayson.

"It's okay baby girl, we used to it." Jay smiled as he pulled her in with a grin.

"You shouldn't be though." Julie commented.

"Way of the world, baby." Jayson said, brushing it off. "You good man?" Jay asked his friend. "He ain't rip your dick off did he?"

Sam laughed. "Nah, i'm good."

"You sure?" Sara asked, approaching him with her arms crossed.

"Don't worry, it ain't no thing." Sam winked at her. Sara rolled her eyes and turned away, hiding a blush.

"Not like I was worried, It's just..." Before she could finish Sam pulled her into a hug from behind. "What the hell..." Sara muttered as she shook her head, but oddly enough she didn't push away or anything. She let him embrace her like a lover would. She felt at peace with it, for the first time.

"So are we leaving now?" Julie said as Jay led her by the hand.

"Yeah we out." Sam replied, following their lead, both couples now making their departure, hand in hand.

Across town, Shannon met up with her friend in her new lover's home. "Wow... well you certainly fucked up, dear." Sheri shook her head as she sipped her glass of wine. "Not only did you cheat with one, but now you're holding a nigger's baby. I hope you have a plan, honey." Shannon sighed, taking a sip of her water, now avoiding alcohol as the two sat at the kitchen table in Allen Camby's large apartment.

"I know, I already spoke to Lennox about it." Shannon told her.

"Oh, and how did our lovely Lennox respond to the news?" Sheri asked.

"He was fine. Excited at the idea of having a child actually. He took it well, much better than I expected." Shannon told her.

"Really..." Sheri looked skeptical. "Well, make sure you get the lawyer on standby, you never know when these niggers will act up and duck out on you."

"Stop, Sheri. I don't believe he will. He's already telling me to move in with him." Shannon responded to her friend's ignorant comment. "And why are you still so hard on blacks? I mean, you're sleeping with one. We're in his home right now, actually!"

"Oh I know, honey. It's just habit. You know I'm very fond of my Allen. With the exception of his speech, he is nothing like the Negroes you see on TV. He is self made and intelligent." Sheri explained.

"I can tell that you guys really hit it off. I'm happy for you, even if we both are cheating." Shannon gave a guilty smirk with that comment.

"Eh, nothing much going on with my marriage anyway, I can afford the risk." Sheri said flippantly.

"Maybe some children for you and Allen in the future?" Shannon teased even though the new couple were sill kind of knew to each other.

"Uh, no babe." Sheri smirked. "Not at this age, and besides, I already made sure that I can't have any."

"Yeah, I know." Shannon nodded.

"Besides, fucking one is one thing, holding a black child though? I guess I'll leave that to you, Shay Shay."

"Oh god, why are you calling me that?" Shannon wondered how she knew of Lennox's pet name for her.

"Allen mentioned it to me." Sheri chuckled. "It's quite adorable in a dirty ghetto sort of way."

"Ugh, stop." Shannon laughed. "That's for me and my man only."

"Fine, whatever you say Shay Shay." Sheri teased as she drank more of her merlot.

"Stop!" Shannon gently gave a kick to her friend under the table.

"Hah hah, very well!"

"Anyway, where is Allen anyway?" Shannon asked.

"My lovely Allen had some business he had to take care of. He'll be back sooner or later. Told me I could hang out here and wait for him." Sheri stood up to stretch for a bit, wearing a midriff shirt, some shorts that expose a bit of her small behind and some sandals. This kind of outfit would not look right on a woman of Sheri's age, but with the exception of a few wrinkles, she looked pretty damn good. Sheri was a classic case of 40 being the new 30. "Would be nice if he got home right now. I could use a good stretching if you know what I mean." Sheri winked knowingly at her friend.

"Oh god..." Shannon rolled her eyes.

"What? Don't judge. Remember my first night with Allen? You were there." Sheri reminded her.

"Yeah, I remember." Shannon replied. Shannon liked hanging out with her friend. Especially now, it kept the thoughts of her breaking the news to her family far away from her thoughts. Right now, she just wanted to remain positive. And this was a good way of going about that.

"Gonna be with Lennox tonight?" Sheri asked. Shannon nodded.

"Yeah, the coast is clear tonight, so i'll be staying over his place."

"Okay..." Sheri wanted to bring up her friend's husband, but also didn't want to ruin the mood. She could always get the drama later. "Are we still on for that double date next week?"

"Sure. I haven't been on a boat before. It's gonna be fun." Shannon said. She found out earlier today that Allen and Lennox had planned to take out a boat on the water and hang out. Shannon felt she could use the escape.

"Good." Sheri said, approving her answer. "Too bad no drinking for you. Maybe you could get away with a few?"

"I didn't risk it before, wont now." Shannon smiled.

"Fair enough." Sheri shrugged. Moments later, they heard the door open and the big Allen Camby walked right in. "Welcome home, love." Sheri stood and met the man half way, wine still in hand.

Allen pulled her in and planted a couple kisses on her lips and neck. "Glad to be back, seeing your fine ass welcome me is what I need to see more." Allen smacked and squeezed her ass as he spoke to her.

"Oooh, hah hah." Sheri squirmed at his hold on her rear end. "Sorry I don't have that black girl booty you guys like. That's more of a Shannon thing." Sheri joked.

"You alright girl." Allen smiled at his older woman and turned his attention to their guest. "What's good Shannon. Lennox hit me up earlier. Congrats."

12