All Comments on 'Her New Neighbor Ch. 09'

by ThaDee

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
ThaDeeThaDeeover 5 years agoAuthor
Glad to give this new chapter to you all

Like I said in a comment on the last chapter a couple days ago, I’m not too fond with how this turned out but I’m happy that I’m getting the ball rolling again after a while. Let me know what you think. All comments and reviews are welcomed.

JayBeezyJayBeezyover 5 years ago
We back

Feelin this chapter my guy. Like how u always write these girls.

8796Porno8796Pornoover 5 years ago
Shannon ...

... deserves a (short?) happy time with her black lover - after the divorce. By the way I like this story,

ThaDeeThaDeeover 5 years agoAuthor
I’ll be in the comments...

If anyone has any feed back or general thoughts to share.

I’m curious, @8796porno, why do you think she deserves a short happy life?

@Jaybeezy: thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Missed opportunity maybe

Loving your writing and story so far, detailed and graphic, keep up the good work.

My only niggle so far is how is the reveal to her husband gonna happen. "I will claim you" was the hook that got me checking your page week after week for updates.

I feel that scene is going to lose impact now Shannon and Lennox know about the baby

8796Porno8796Pornoover 5 years ago
@ThaDee ..

My thoughts concerning your question: It was and is right and natural for likeable Shannon to submit to Lennox. I think she is addicted to BBC and fell in love. Her divorce is a must for me. She and Lennox should talk about her future. Lennox will determine to move in and talk her into the divorce. After the - dirty - divorce - which will leave her almost moneyless - Shannon deserves some happy time with her lover. Lennox will very pamper his white girl to heighten her Submission and love. After that Lennox's plans for her (and her daughter?) will come to reality - whatever these plans are.

ThaDeeThaDeeover 5 years agoAuthor
Hey!

@Anon: I thought about hiding the pregnancy from Lennox for a little, but I also felt like if Shannon were to tell anybody right away, it would be Lennox because of how close they’ve become. I’ll see how It goes with Ryan.

@8796pono: oh okay, I got you. I’ll see how far I go into their future. Perhaps I may even end the story and do spin offs or side stories. Not sure what I’ll do yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please Continue the story

Your story is excellent,

I want to see the how it will be ended

Serrand62Serrand62over 5 years ago
Favourite parts

I don't know why, but I like the parts that include the asian girl Sara the best.

ThaDeeThaDeeover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

@Serrand62: Glad you feel that way. I like all my characters, but personally I like writing Sheri and Sara the best.

I wonder who are everybody’s favorite characters. Let me know!

DanielleSaysHiDanielleSaysHiover 5 years ago
Nice chapter

Good work hon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re

More please, it is an awesome series, we want to see if Jason and Sara hook up behind there lovers back, also add that both Julie and Sara are knocked up,

8796Porno8796Pornoover 5 years ago
Favorite charcter ...

Shannon

ThaDeeThaDeeover 5 years agoAuthor
Nice!

@8769porno: Good choice. Care to say what you like about her so much?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
A welcome return

Great chapter, as always.

The liberal usage of the word 'nigger' by Sheri was somehow bothersome, doubt. Someone needs to remind that bitch of her place, in all of this.

As I said a while ago, in a previous chapter, black men usually do not share their women with their friends - sure, they would cheat on them, but lose their mind if their chicks ever do the same. That being said, the way it was set up here, swapping girlfriends would be believable... and hot.

Glad your back. Hope you won't be gone again for too long.

ThaDeeThaDeeover 5 years agoAuthor
Good to see you again!

@MightyHorny: Glad to have you commenting on my story again. I like writing Sheri as the misguided older woman she is. I think her character will never completely let that go because of how she grew up, but it’s starting to shake now that she’s Allen’s. Hopefully I’ll give a new chapter soon, and we can see what happens with the younger pairs.

handaJizzhandaJizzover 5 years ago

If this relationship is on the short side, it might be because the interracial couples have nothing in common apart from sex. it might be interesting to explore this aspect in future chapters, how long can a relationship last that's based purely on lust

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Love each chapter although this one was a little short. Like that each couple is defined, but figure some of that will change moving forward. Know how white sluts can get swapped around and they can get jealous

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
I see

Why you said you were disappointed about this chapter it was kind of weak. You need the Ryan Shannon confrontation to make this a full story. You portray a heavy heavy racism theme throughout but the only win you portray for the black guys is “secretly “ ducking the white girls. The true win is for Ryan to know his wife is done with him and going to live with her Black Baby Daddy. Oh and Shannon should surprise her daughter with a pack of b/c pills.

ThaDeeThaDeeover 5 years agoAuthor
Wasn’t my best

@NVDiceGuy: Yeah, I’ve written better chapters. I just felt like I went too long without updating that I felt like I needed to give something. Confronting Ryan will come soon, not the next chapter, but you’ll see that it’s coming.

And yeah, I’m about halfway done with chapter 10, just need to find free time to complete it. Just letting everyone know it’s on the way and there won’t be a massive wait like last time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story so far. Would love to see the girls get shared and hook up with each other in the process. Maybe Sam and Jay have some other friends with them hanging out and they all take turns with Sara and Julie. Would be perfect.

8796Porno8796Pornoover 5 years ago
Why I favorite Shannon ...

I appreciate why Shannon silpped into this very close relationship to Lennox. I also understand her pregnancy - so is live. I think she fell in love (though it is not mentioned in the Story). I also understand not confessing to her husband until now.

burrito54burrito54over 5 years ago
great story

great story so far all 9 chapters really great, really loved Shannon's part and would love to see her and her daughter under the same roof. Will there be more and how long will we have to wait

ThaDeeThaDeeover 5 years agoAuthor
*ATTENTION*

*ATTENTION*

New chapter is awaiting approval. Hopefully it’ll be up soon! I liked it better than the last chapter fwiw so there’s that

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Just found out ch 10 is up

Getting on the read! Welcome back!!!

Quarterback11Quarterback11over 5 years ago
Awesome

Just keep this story going. I enjoy your style of writing. I love taking white women as well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThaDee@ThaDee
Just a man with a deep love of interracial sex. Specifically that of a black man and a white woman. It’s a common fetish and there’s a reason for it. Black cocks invading white female bodies is such a turn on. I love it! Black masculinity and white femininity has always been i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES