Her New Neighbor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Allen. Very kind of you." Shannon smiled at him.

"What we doing about dinner later?" Allen asked as Sheri guided him by the hand towards the kitchen. "Thinking take out."

"No, no cheat day for either of us. My Allen needs to make sure to take care of that beautiful chocolate body of yours." Sheri told him. "I wont have that. I'll cook if I have to."

Allen shook his head and smirked. "If that's how you feel."

"You're damn right that's how I feel." Sheri told him. "Staying for dinner, dear?" Sheri looked over at Shannon who stood up from her seat.

"No, thank you." Shannon declined. "I'm gonna take off now actually."

"Good, that means I can get a little piece of chocolate cake before dinner." Sheri teased and she gripped her man's ass.

"You crazy." Allen laughed. "See you around, Shannon." Allen said as he watched her head for the door.

"See you guys soon." Shannon rolled her eyes with a smile and left the apartment. She headed to her man, knowing that her husband wouldn't be around, nor would her daughter who she talked to on the phone earlier. Julie said she would be staying at a friend's place. Which to Shannon meant that she would probably be out with that black boy she saw her with. Shannon sighed, nothing she could do about that.

The night went on and in a hotel in the outskirts of town, the four young adults shared a room where smoking and a few drinks were consumed. Eventually they all got loose and one thing led to another.

The two young men sat at the edge of the king sized bed as they watched their girls strip in front of them. Sara was down to her thigh high pink socks and Julie gave her completely nude, pale and sexy body to Jayson. It took a bit of convincing to get them to do this, but the girls decided to go with it, they were high and buzzed anyway.

Sara straddled Sam while Julie pushed Jayson on his back, making out with him and pulling down on his shorts. Sam was being helped out of his shirt by Sara while Sam slapped and tightly held her dark ass cheeks. Sara kissed and hugged the black boy. She had stopped fighting her attraction to Sam. She knew what she wanted now, and it was him.

"Mmmm..." Sam moaned into her mouth. "Damn girl... mmm... you going in hard..." He began, hands now starting to explore the rest of her body, playing with her nipples.

"Ahhh..." Sara moaned as he flicked and twisted them.

"So... you my girl now?" Sam knew she went soft on him, but he wanted to hear her finally admit it.

"Ohhh..." Sara groaned more as her tits began being devoured by Samuel. At first it felt like a question she couldn't answer, but considering how everything went down up to this point. The cheating on her boyfriend, who she would surely break up with soon, the sex, the hanging out, defending him against police officers... everything just started to click in her mind. "God Sam... yeah, I am. I'm your girl. You're my man... ohhh."

"Aight!" Sam pulled he down, lying on his back. Sara worked her way down, unbuckling his jeans and pulling them off. She gripped on his long, hard cock and began stroking him as she kissed his head. And beside her was Julie, doing the same thing. They never did this together, but here they were, fucking their men side by side. They both started to slobber on their cocks, Julie's red hair gliding around Jayson's crotch area as she sucked him off.

Sara gargled Sam's ball sack, giving attention to each large testicle, popping it in and out of her mouth. Julie was beside her, polishing Jayson's knob, her mouth desperate to taste and savor his flavor. The white girl stroked and massaged his long rod, all while not forgetting to soak his balls in her saliva. The dark cock looked so striking next to the pale skinned girl that even Sara noticed the contrast; she found it terribly erotic. It was weird for the Asian to be turned on by something involving her friend, but it couldn't be helped. This was an incredibly hot situation.

The two boys being serviced looked down at their bitches, loving how they both agreed to do this all together. They helped move the hair away from their faces, helping them suck them off better and not getting any hair in their mouth. The boys had a hand on each girls head, guiding them as they bobbed up and down on their crotches. Manly groans filled the air as their cocks were getting polished.

"Mmmm... so... mmmm... good... so big..." said Julie between slurps. Her eyes looked upon her man as she continued to use her dick sucking skills to please him. *Slurp* *Gurk* *Slurp* *Pop* came the sounds from Julie and Sara's hungry mouths.

Sara grabbed Sam's balls, gently rubbing the large orbs and she slid her tongue up and down the erect cock. "Mmmm... that cock tastes so fucking good Sam... mmmm... I love it." Sara commented and she sucked the sides with a good popping sound on each suck.

"You suck that good dick baby boo." Samuel complimented her, running his hand through her raven colored hair. Sam looked over and watched the white girl blow his friend. He had to admit, Julie could also suck a mean cock. "Your girl mouth game look crazy." Sam commented to his boy.

"Head game is top notch my G." Jayson replied. They looked at Julie choke herself on the cock before coming back up from it. "You the best, girl."

Julie smiled up at him. "Thank you baby."

"You really like gagging yourself huh?" Sara giggled as she spoke to her friend while occasionally smacking Sam's cock head on her lips.

"Yeah." Julie laughed as she wiped the tears from her face before she went back to going deep on Jay's dick again.

Sara took Samuel's cock and started to give a slow and sensual blowjob. Closing her eyes and giving Sam's rod some deep kisses and slurps, not missing an inch of cock meat. Jay looked on and enjoyed watching Sara give that kind of head. It was hot to see an Asian chick do something like that on a black cock. It made Jay even harder and gave him an idea, but it would be something he would have to bring up later.

The crew eventually moved on from dick sucking and found themselves getting in position to fuck. Sam laid on his back, head on the pillow while Sara climbed on top of him, legs on each side of his body and reaching below to position his dick towards her dripping cunt. Jayson grabbed Julie by the hair and guided her over to the head of the bed where she would have her head down and ass up, pussy wide open to be taken by Jay's cock in doggy style.

The cocks finally entered the tight, wet walls belonging to the young girls, spreading them open and crushing them with a good, measured pace. The sounds of the girls crying out in pleasure filled the room, as well as the grunts and moans of the men working their tools in and out of the pussies. The young women creamed all over the huge black cocks.

"Ohhhh!! Ohhhh!! God!! FUCK!!" were the words that were being yelled by the girls. Their men were doing a great job of ploughing through them like they usually do. These young bitches never tired of the constant pleasure their black boyfriends gave them. "So DEEP!! So BIG!!" Sara whimpered as she was then spun around to be in reverse cowgirl position, Sam continuing to demolish her as he thrust his dark meat spear into tight Asian wetness.

Jayson put his hips into his thrusts, keeping Julie's head down on the mattress while he served her back shots. Every time his torso crashed into Julie's incoming ass, Julie yelped like a puppy. "Ooooohh!! Ooooohh!! Give me those strokes baby, I love how you fuck me!" Jay loved hearing that. It was a good indicator of how well owned she was by him. "I love your black dick! So goooodddd!!" came another loud groan from the pale skinned girl.

Their voices were getting so loud, and they all knew that if people were walking the hallways outside of their room then they would hear everything that was going on with them. It only made the foursome more aroused as time went on. Fluids were being swapped and sweat was coming down their bodies. The black cocks were pulverizing their targets, and the 'victims' of this assault were more than happy to be battered this way.

While Jayson was blowing his girl's back out, he was in his head for a little and wondered about his idea. At the same time, weirdly enough, he looked over and watched as Sara's stretched out body was being well fucked in reverse cowgirl. She looked good taking Sam's black dick. As he was thinking that, his eyes ended up locking onto her's. They looked at each other, faces both looking like they were exerting a lot of energy in this sex session. The gaze they shared was very similar, of two lust filled young adults in the middle of great sex. There was a bit of a knowing look they exchanged. Sara huffed and puffed as she gave her all to being fucked by Samuel, and the look that Jayson was giving her made her cheeks a little rosy. Sara knew Jayson was a cute guy, better looking than Sam even though he was her man. And she planned on being faithful to him, but... that look that Jayson was giving her... could something happen?

While they were dealing with that, a similar thing was happening below. As Sam pumped Sara full of black bull cock, he turned his head and looked over at the white girl beside him. She groaned and moaned as Jay broke her off. The side of Julie's face was being smothered into the bed by Jay's hand which meant it kept her looking towards Sam. Sam was getting ready to blow by just looking at this white bitch struggle to take dick. She was bad, and Sam knew it. His gook bitch was bad too, but Julie had her own charm that he liked about her. She was his man's bitch though, Sam thought, but damn he wanted to know what it was like going deep in her. Julie's eyes then saw Sam looking at her.

Sam wasn't much in the face department, Julie admitted, but he was a goof which had it's own attractive quality. And yeah, he had a huge black cock, so nothing to worry about there. It made her wonder what Sara felt as she took Sam's cock. It made her curious and in her cock drunk state, she flashed Sam a smile before Julie went back to feeling Jayson go deep.

It seemed Jayson wasn't the only one with this idea bouncing around in his head. Now they all just had to act on it.

Their sex went on forever after that. A constant switching of positions and sucking of private parts. And after the women had multiple orgasms, the men eventually exploded and drained their balls into their respective wombs. The foursome then passed out and all four went under the covers and fell asleep, the two girls in the middle and their black gods on each side.

12