Her New Neighbor - Side Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You hear me?" Joey questioned.

"Uhhh... yeah?" Ashley spoke, sprinkling in some attitude. "You've got nothing I want, so could you please leave me alone? Ughhh..."

Jessica's eyes widened at this. She looked over at the brown haired boy and he had an equally stunned look on his face. But then he started to laugh. "Damn man, guess you ain't up to her standards. Her man must look way better than you."

"Yeah alright." Joey started to get mad, not liking being the butt of the joke. "You ain't even all that, so don't get all conceited. I bet your man is trash like you anyway."

David whistled at his friend lashing out. Jessica was about to get up and yell at the kid on behalf of her friend before Ashley responded.

"You think so?" Ashley calmly responded.

"Huh?" Joey was taken aback by her calm demeanor, her face holding a rather serene looking smile.

"I'm asking if you're sure about what you said about me and my boyfriend."

"Uh..." Joey looked around and everyone was just as confused as he was. "Well... yeah, I am."

"Okay then..." Ashley scanned over her phone once more. "Here, take a look at this then. Only you can see."

Joey wasn't sure what she was up to but he obliged her. He looked on as Ashley began showing him some pictures she took on her phone.

His eyes began to widen when she showed him some selfies she took with someone he couldn't believe was her man.

It was a huge black guy! This guy was muscular as hell and looked to be well North of six feet tall. And he looked to be much older than all four of them. Like, by a significant number, too. She kept showing him pics of them hanging out together, sharing kisses, cooking meals, working out, posing in front of mirrors together, laying in bed, more kisses, playing with camera filters together, walking around shopping, sucking his big black cock...

"Oh, whoops!" Ashley blushed furiously and quickly put her phone away.

"What?" Jessica noticed the sudden change on the now red-faced girl. "What did you show him?"

"Uh, nothing!" Ashley put her phone away and grabbed her things. "If you're gonna give this guy your number, do it now, we're leaving!" Ashley stayed before turning heel and taking off.

"Oh, uh... okay?" Jessica looked back at David and as soon as he caught up to what was happening, he shook his head and quickly gave the red-haired Latina his number. "Bye!" Jessica jumper up and followed the flustered blonde.

David's eyes followed them as they left, having no clue how it ended like this and what that Ashley girl showed his friend. Speaking of which, he looked over and saw Joey looking rather deflated, like he had just been told he had the smallest dick in the world.

"Hey, Joey, what the fuck did she show you?"

Joey just gave him an unsure look before his eyes wandered back down to his lap. "Uh, just her man. That's about it." replies the now insecure teenager.

****

"Your man really lives out here? I mean it's not too far, but not that close either." Jessica looked around the neighborhood as Ashley pulled up to Raymond's house, parking inside his garage before the door closed behind them. "So, like, he goes to another school around here or...?"

Ashley didn't answer her questions, instead choosing to just lead her straight to the source. During their time at the mall, she kept in contact with her boyfriend so she could know when he'd be home. That way, Ashley could just introduce him to Jessica and see what happens. She was nervous, she would admit, but she would be lying to herself if she thought this could be hidden forever, nor did she have any intention of breaking up with Raymond. She was happy to know that, regardless of their age and race difference, Raymond felt the same way. They got out of the car and made their way to the door that connected to the house.

Ashley opened it and they both walked in.

"Damn it's like that?" a surprised Jessica commented as she closed the door behind her. "You just walk in like nothing? His parents aren't home right?"

Ashely had to hold back from laughing at that question. "Don't worry, they're never home."

Jessica just blinked. "Okay."

Ashley guided Jessica to the living room where the duo dropped their purses on the couch. "Daddy! We're here!" Ashley yelled, trying to get Raymond's attention.

"Oh he's daddy huh?" Jessica teased, catching Ashley roll her eyes.

"I'll be down in a second." Raymond replied.

Jessica was a little shocked how low and booming the man's voice was. He sounded a lot more older than a teenager. Then again, some 18 year olds could always sound older, so who knows.

Jessica wandered around the living room, taking in the rest of the home that was available to her. It looked to be a decently sized house, enough space to move around. She thought it was a nice home, from what she saw anyway.

She noticed what she assumed to be some family photos. She strutted over to take a look and that's when something stood out as strange to her. There were three women in the photo. Now, that wouldn't have been strange at all considering these were clearly supposed to be family photos. No, the strange thing was that these three women... were all black.

"Huh..." Jessica muttered to herself. She looked around some more and noticed she saw the same three women reappear in different photos. These people were all black. This was really throwing Ashley off. She wasn't racist, not at all, but growing up in a more upper class upbringing, she didn't come across a lot of blacks. It was also true that even light skinned Puerto Rican's have their own prejudices about blacks, or even black skinned Puerto Ricans. She's heard the racism herself. She knew her parents would flip if she ever brought home a 'negrito'.

She knew that probably went double for her blonde friend. Oh well, Jessica shrugged, she decided she would go up to Ashley and just ask her why she was seeing black people pop up in these photographs.

"Hey, um, Ash. Can I ask yo-"

But the red haired Latina's eyes widened and she cut herself off when she saw the scene in front of her.

"Missed you, love." Ashley spoke sweetly as she wrapped her arms around this gigantic tower of black mass. His short sleeved v-neck shirt exposed his massive arms, Jessica noted; he clearly took the gym as seriously as Ashley, probably more. He looked very clean cut with his short hair and trimmed facial hair, but the part that caught her off guard was the slight greying.

Which made her take note of the fact that this guy was clearly older than either of the two 18 year old females that were in this man's house right now. By how much this guy was older she couldn't tell, but like... it was no question that this guy was significantly more advanced than they were in age.

"Missed you too." Raymond's black arms effortlessly picked her up and planted a kiss on Ashley's puckered up lips before gently placing her back down on her boot covered feet. "So, this is the Jessica I've heard about? I'm Raymond, nice to meet you." he took in her image, and he had to admit, her ethnic features almost rivaled his girlfriend's in pure attractiveness. She was very much a beautiful young girl. Her dyed red hair was long, and reached to about the middle of her back. She wore a casual style, long sleeved, white bodycon dress that tightly hugged every curve of her body and cut off well above her knees. She wasn't as big as Ashley in the chest department, but she was very visibly an owner of that fat Latina booty. She was thick! He also figured that she was just about Ashley's height, maybe like an inch taller at the most.

Both Ray and Ashley noticed that Jessica was clearly trying to process what she was witnessing. They both hoped Jess wouldn't be put off by their union. Not looking good right now, but Ray had hope. He reached down and squeezed Ashley's hand, letting her know he's with her either way.

"Uh, hi." Jessica replied, trying her best not to look too dumbfounded. "Nice to meet you, too."

"I don't know if Ash told you, but I'm making dinner tonight." Raymond looked down at his lover. "I assume she knows this?"

"Um, she does now!" Ashley awkwardly giggled. She was too nervous to give Jessica too many details.

"I..." Jessica was about to protest, as she was under the assumption that they were gonna just meet and that would be that. But she really didn't wanna make things stranger than they already were. "I... yeah, I'm down."

"Great!" Ray smiled. "I make a mean steak so I hope you guys will have worked up an appetite. I won't be cooking for a little while though, so you two just relax for a little bit." Ray addressed Ashley again. "I gotta go back upstairs and make a few calls, I'll be back down in a bit." He lowered his head to plant a kiss on her cheek.

"Oh, can you take my boots upstairs?" Ashley removed her blue, thigh high cowboy style boots. Ray took in his own girl's appearance and felt a feeling of pride, knowing this young beauty was his. She wore her blonde hair in a tight bun, a pair of high rise cut-off denim shorts that showed just the slightest hint of cheek, and a white designer brand t-shirt that she had tied in a knot so that her navel was exposed, her big bountiful breasts barely contained as she wore no bra.

"No problem babe. I'll be back." Ray took his exit and began hopping back up the stairs. "Nice to meet you, Jess!"

"Yeah, sure..." Jessica watched as Ashley tried to avoid her gaze, the blonde's bare feet trotting over to take a seat on the couch.

"The hell is going on?" Jessica tried to keep hush as she followed, trying to figure out what's going on.

"Jessica..." Ashely sighed.

"I'm not even gonna talk about the fact that he's a Moreno..." she said, using a Spanish term to refer to the man being black. "How old is this guy?!"

"Umm..." Ashley kicked her legs as she propped herself up on the couch. "Do you really wanna know?"

Jessica immediately took a seat beside her friend. "Yes!"

"Well, um..." Ashley couldn't look her friend in the eye, feeling a light sense of shame. "Wanna guess?"

Jessica preferred she'd just say it but whatever, she'd play the game. "I don't fucking know love, like 34?"

"Uh... no..." Ashley slowly shook her head. "Wanna try again?"

"Girl, no." Jessica flatly stated. "Say it!"

"Fine..." Ashley facepalmed. "He's... 45."

"What...?" Jessica showing clear shock on her face. That was a number she was not expecting to hear. Yeah, he was clearly older, but... 45?! "Ashley... what are you doing!?" her voice picked up.

"Can you keep it down?!" Ashley tried to hush her. "Don't be so loud! Just stay calm."

"You just told me you fuckin' a guy that's like our dads ages and you trying to tell me to stay calm?" Ashley was asking a lot of the Latina, Jessica thought. This was an unexpected development. She watched as her blonde friend dropped her face into her palms again, clearly in shame. "Now I can see why you didn't wanna tell me shit." She heard Ashley groan at this. "Girl... you a savage."

"Ughh... Jess..." the frustrated blonde muttered.

"What the hell you gonna do now?" Jessica pressed on. "You can't be telling people you're dating this guy? Shit girl, I don't even know what to think of it."

"You aren't gonna say anything are you?" Ashley looked worriedly at her friend. She didn't think Jessica would betray her trust, but this was something else.

Jessica released a sigh. "Girl, no. You know I got you. But what the hell you gonna do, hide this guy forever?"

"I don't know, Jess." Ashely admitted, knowing she still didn't have much of a plan for their relationship. "All I know is I wanna be with him. I love him."

"Damn bitch." Jessica was a little taken aback by that admission. She could tell Ashley wasn't lying either. "It's like that?"

Ashley just slowly nodded, staring off in front of her, not regretting a moment she spent with Raymond.

"Never would've thought you'd be getting some black dick." Jessica snickered and grinned.

Ashley gave her a smirk. "Jess hun, you have no idea."

Jessica gasped and held back a laugh. "Nah, I don't, but you know we've all heard something about those negritos."

"It's all true." Ashley confidently confirmed the rumors. They both had a chuckle at this. "So, you're not gonna say anything right? I don't know what I'm gonna do yet, but give me time."

"I already said I won't say anything, you're my girl and I got you." Jessica reminded her. "I don't know what you're gonna do either, but fuck it, at least he's fine."

Ashley couldn't agree more with that statement as they both shared a laugh.

"What're y'all laughing at?" The duo turned to see Raymond re-emerge.

"Oh nothing." Ashley flashed him a wide smile. "Come join me!"

"Ain't gotta tell a nigga twice." Raymond strutted in over and Jessica made space for the large man to take his spot next to his smaller blonde girlfriend. He effortless scooped her up and held her curled up into his lap.

Jessica observed as they kissed and cuddled, her friend giggling like she really was in love like she said she was. Jessica couldn't recall Ashley looking this happy with other guys her age and race before. Truth be told, they actually looked great together, she couldn't lie about that. His dark skin was the perfect contrast to her fair complexion. Her femininity shined against his black masculine body. There was something in Jessica that felt like something resembling envy, but she tried not to dwell on that.

She would just watch and see what happens.

****

The three of them had a great time together that night. They chit-chatted throughout and Jessica got to learn more about Raymond Brown. She learned of his tough upbringing, that the women in the photos were his mom and sisters, that he and Ashley met at the gym and he worked out quite a lot. That part was obvious. The two of them were very dedicated to their bodies; it reminded Jessica that she would have to start thinking about working out as well. Ashley always invited her but, like a lot of other people, laziness constantly overtook her. She'd have to force herself some day.

Dinner time came and she quite enjoyed a man cooking for all of them. Jessica was greatly impressed; it made her think that maybe this was something older guys did for their women and guests because no one her age ever did something like this for her.

The trio continued the small talk as they ate, Raymond even giving them wine to suck down. However, he did tell Jess before they drank that she would have to stay over, because he wouldn't allow any of them to leave the house with alcohol in their systems. He was trying to cover all their asses. Of course, Ashley had no problem at all staying over her boyfriend's house. Jessica on the other hand took a little convincing, feeling weird at the prospect of staying over a 45 year old guys house and all, but ultimately chose to stay the night. Partly because Raymond was such a great host that he at least proved he was a decent enough guy, and partly because she didn't want Ashley to drive her back. She could've taken an Uber home, but she preferred not to be alone in a car with a stranger at night, especially drunk.

Which she definitely was at the moment.

"Oh my god, she's out." Ashley giggled as she wrapped a blanket around her body.

"She always get like that?" Raymond snaked his arms around her waist from behind, the two of them looking down at the unconscious Jessica Martinez who was sloppily sprawled out on the couch.

"Yeah, she never knows when to stop drinking sometimes." Ashley cuddled deeper into his hold.

"Y'all shouldn't even be drinking in the first damn place."

"That didn't stop you from giving us so much wine." Ashley retorted. The blonde and the massive black man were pretty tipsy themselves, actually.

Raymond placed his chin on her shoulder. "That's because I wanted to get you loose and ready to give up that pussy." he huskily growled into her ear.

A smile crept up on Ashley's face and turned to look at him. "Uhh, babe... I'd give it up to you anytime, with or without liquor."

Raymond chuckled. "Yeah, you got a point there." They both trained their eyes back on the seemingly passed out 18 year old. She was also probably worn out from using his stereo to sync their phones and drunkenly dance to their music all night, Ray thought.

Ashley was his one and only, but good god could Jessica shake that fine Latin ass. She definitely got the blood pumping towards his third leg, and he hoped Ashley didn't notice. It didn't help that Jessica's white dress was a bit see through. Not only did it hug every curve of her perfectly crafted figure, he could also see her bra and thong with little issue.

Were he a single man, he would've definitely chased after a pretty young thing like her.

Oh well, at least his girl was perfect.

Ashley pulled away from her man, taking the blanket that she had wrapped around her and removing it to throw it over her sleeping friends body. She sighed, glad things seemingly worked out. This didn't solve the problem of her being in a strange relationship, but she was glad at least someone else knew and had her back. She greatly appreciated Jessica for this.

She turned to face her man again and begun to strut towards the direction of the staircase, but not before taking her lover's hand. Raymond followed as she led the way, knowing exactly where she was taking him. "Trying to go to bed?"

"Mmhm." Ashley softly hummed.

"Well you are a bit tipsy." Raymond kept his eyes focused on her tight butt in them denim shorts. "I don't blame you wanting to go to sleep."

They began to ascend the stairs. "I didn't say anything about sleeping." she replied.

Raymond smirked. "Oh? Maybe my lit ass might wanna sleep. Ever thought about that?"

"You can sleep." The pair reached the top, heading straight for the master bedroom. "But only after you're done tearing this pussy up." Ashely grinned at him over her shoulder.

And that was all Raymond Brown needed to hear.

****

A small sliver of light cracked through and Jessica's eyes slowly lifted open to see the dim lighting that covered the living room she found herself waking up in. For a quick second, she sort of forgot where she was before quickly remembering her current location. She adjusted herself to a sitting position and rubbed her head, still feeling under the influence. "Fucking wine..." she complained. She kicked off her white Keds and socks, leaving her barefoot and sighed.

She looked and didn't notice anyone around and even though alcohol still pumped through her veins, she assumed that the other two people here were sleeping in their room together. "Wonder if she got some dick." Jessica chuckled to herself drunkenly, her eyes downcast towards her feet. She studied her red painted toenails and thought to herself. "I could use some good dick, too. I hope that white boy knows how to beat it up." she continued speaking to herself, referring to the kid she met at the mall earlier. She slowly got up from the couch and began trudging her way towards the bathroom, making sure her tipsy ass didn't trip over anything.

After finishing up, she exited the restroom and started to drag herself to the nearest guest room, thinking she might as well knock out and hopefully not wake up with too much of a killer hangover tomorrow. God, she could be such a lightweight sometimes, she chastised herself. She needed to learn a little more self control. She sighed and marched onward to one of the guest rooms that Raymond showed her she could sleep in when it was decided she would stay over.

The Latina was getting closer to the door of the room when a noise that she didn't notice before caught her attention. She turned heel and started to follow the sound to figure out its source. It came from the top of the stairs and from the faint beat she could hear, she was able to make out music being played. "The fuck?" Jessica cocked her head in confusion. "They took the party upstairs?" Apparently being drunk made her curious because Jessica decided to see what was going on. She carefully took her steps, holding tightly onto the wooden railing. Last thing she wanted to fall flat on her face.