Her New Neighbor - Side Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh alright." Jessica smiled, wishing she could have some time with her boyfriend right now. "So do you like wanna go out to eat tonight?"

"Yeah I'm down. When are you gonna be all done with your fam?"

"Gonna be a couple hours." she said with an annoyed sigh. "Is that okay?"

"It's all good baby." Raymond reassured her. "Take your time, I'll still be here." The black man also needed her to take her sweet time. Right now, he was a little preoccupied.

He was sitting on his couch in the living room with the phone to his ear; wearing nothing but a pair of tight, black boxer briefs. The music played some modern day hip hop with a good rhythm to bounce to. But the only person in the room bouncing was Jessica Martinez, who was wearing nothing but a standard, red thong that matched the bright color of her hair.

And more specifically, her thick ass was the one doing most of the bouncing as she twerked and danced to the rhythm of the beat in the middle of the room.

"Alright babe." Ashley replied. "I'm gonna let you go now, I don't wanna drive and talk on the phone for too much longer."

"Good. You gotta be safe out there."

"I know. Okay baby, I'll see you later, love you." Ashley said sweetly.

"I love you, too, Ashley." Raymond's eyes continued to watch the Latina in front of him. She danced along to the beat, popping her ass and hips along to the beat of the song. Her hands traveled along her near completely nude, young body. Her eyes moved from looking at her own movements to matching gazes with the black owner of the house, serving him a deeply erotic and seductive look. "Bye..." Raymond tossed the phone away off to the side, his attention firmly on the girl before him.

She gyrated her hips around in a circular motion before slowly falling down onto her knees. Her back was facing him and she looked over her shoulder to keep her vision on him as she twerked her fat ass for him. "How much time we got left?" she asked, her voice low and soft as velvet.

"Enough..." His dick was getting harder and harder to contain in those briefs. She only made it more difficult for him as she got each cheek of hers to pop separately from the other. "That's quite the talent you have there."

"I know you love it." she giggled at him before swiftly turning around to completely face him. She got on her palms and began to crawl to the sitting black king. The sight of this young, gorgeous creature was a thing of beauty. Raymond followed her as she got to his feet and began kissing his way upward to his ankles, calves, knees, thighs and finally giving his covered, bulging cock a tongue assisted kiss through his underwear. She slithered her way up and turned again to rub her ass cheeks over his stiff shaft, turning her show for him into a lap dance.

He placed his hands on her hips, feeling her move it like a belly dancer, carefully grinding into his crotch. "You know we can't keep doing this, right?" The cheating began shortly after the night they all shared each other. Jessica couldn't get enough of Raymond. After getting a taste of his black masculinity, she knew there was no going back. She just decided to show up to his house, uninvited. Raymond had no idea what to do, he was completely taken aback by her sudden arrival. He tried to get her to leave, but Jessica successfully seduced him and Raymond just couldn't help himself. They ended up fucking and, well, here they are now.

"Don't bring that up right now." Her voice remained in a hushed tone. "Just let me do me." She rested herself on his chest, snaking an arm around his neck and planting heavy kisses on it, too.

"Mmmm..." Raymond kicked himself for allowing this, but letting his cock make the decisions. "Seriously though, this gotta end eventually."

"You don't like me, papi?" Jessica paused to give him puppy dog eyes, pouting with a puckered lip even.

Raymond rolled his eyes. "Girl, I can't get enough of you." He moved his touch from her hips and glided his hands up to her tits, fondling them and pinching her nipples.

"Ahh... damn papi... so why you saying we gotta stop?" Jessica bit her lower lip and chose to grind harder into his crotch, loving the feeling of his bulge between her cheeks.

"Because you and I know this isn't right." Raymond stated, even though his actions were contradicting his words, and right now he had one hand on her breasts and the other inside the front of her panties.

"Oh, fuck." Jessica's body twitched. "I know papi... you're right, but I can't stop. I need you to fuck me with that big fucking black dick... Ohhhhhh fuck!!!" she yelped, as his thick fingers started penetrating her wet pussy. He held her down by shifting his hand from her tits to her throat, lightly but firmly keeping her facing him.

"Damn... you just a crazy ass bitch." Raymond spat at her, seeing the lust in her eyes. "But that's why I like pounding that pussy." He started making out with her, giving into the young girl. Her body twitched and jumped as his fingers started fucking her at a much faster pace; the wet sounds of his palm slapping against her sex were reminiscent of splashing into a puddle.

From there, the infidelity continued on. The two of them loving each other for what Raymond hoped would be the last time, but in the back of his head knowing he couldn't keep his hands off Jessica. Oh well, he'd figure things out later. He might as well finish the job now.

First things first: fuck Jessica Martinez into oblivion.