Her New Neighbor - Side Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She safely got to the top and steadied herself on her feet. The music got more audible and she could make out the beat of a modern r&b and rap song she knew. It was coming from one of the rooms down the hall and she started taking steps towards it. She focused on her feet, trying to be both careful to not make too much noise and to also keep her balance. Believe it or not, alcohol wasn't great for your equilibrium.

Her vision was able to focus on the door and noticed a sizable crack. The dummies forgot to completely close the door. She shook her head. Well, she might as well close it for them, Jessica concluded. She knew she'd hear it all the way downstairs and it would annoy her sleep. At least that's what she told her inebriated self.

She reached her hand out to grab the knob and close the door.

But before she could grasp it, the sounds of talking kept her from continuing. She paused for a second, still not hearing things correctly, so her nosiness got the best of her and she hunched over to get a better view and better sound quality. She made out some chuckling over the music and tried to see what was going on. Her vision was a tad bit blurry but then little by little things started to become something of a clearer picture.

And it was a picture she never thought she'd ever see.

Things started to make sense and Jessica's view was now something she didn't expect. She held back a gasp and froze, doing her best to keep from tumbling over and letting all hell break loose. At this point, she felt like she could never move because her eyes were so fixated on the scene before her. Her jaw fell and she proceeded to follow the action taking place before her. It was shocking enough to make her think she was sobering up for a second. She carefully crouched down, trying to steady her wobbling legs.

On the large bed, two naked bodies were lying on top. The longer black body was laid up while the smaller white frame had taken her place between his huge legs. The two people were obviously Ashley and Raymond and they looked like they were laughing and talking to each other as they shared a very intimate moment together.

And between the two lovers was the longest, thickest, most intimidating piece of erect man meat Jessica had ever seen. She knew for certain that the liquor wasn't messing with her, this man was fucking HUNG. She heard that black guys were said to have the hugest cocks but goddamn... Jessica had no idea how correct that would be. He had to be twice the size of her ex at least! This was pure insanity, Jessica continued to process. It couldn't be fake, could it?

Her attention then shifted to the person who was currently playing and touching the outstanding black cock. Ashley smiled and smeared the cock head over her lips, sticking her tongue out to flick the fat tip. She added a few kisses as her hands slowly stroked and maneuvered the dick in her grasp.

"You're so pretty baby..." Raymond sweetly addressed her.

"Thank you, King." Ashley closed her eyes and started to drag her tongue slowly from the balls, licking up every wrinkle from his sack; moving it to the base of his uncut cock, leaving a snail trail of saliva all over his foreskin and shaft. Ashley chuckled as she teased his cock, hearing Raymond gasp and groan from the way she skillfully licked up every inch. She stopped to place her lips on the side of his cock, sucking and slurping the sides up and down, leaving it all wet. Kissing noises and moans escaped the blonde, losing herself in her oral actions.

"Shit..." Raymond sucked in some air. "That black cock taste good? Oh fuck..." Ashley felt him twitch as her mouth arrived at the summit of his throbbing member.

"It's fucking delicious daddy." she told him as her mouth engulfed his cock head. Her mouth lapped up the pre-cum and sucked on the sensitive tip. "Mmm... mmmm... mmmm..." went the sounds coming from the hungry blonde.

"Damn baby." Raymond felt her hands sneak down to cup his nuts, gently massaging them. His body began to tense up and twitch again. She was getting busy and stimulating him so well. Between her hands rubbing up on his scrotum and her mouth eating up his head, he definitely had a load built up ready to feed her. "Ah... fuck!"

Ashley pulled away from the dick and snickered at her black lover. She felt him jump as a reaction to her head game. "Ha ha, what? Gonna nut already? Can't keep up big boy?" she gripped on the base and started slapping his cock on her exposed tongue.

"What can I do?" Raymond spoke in his defense. "You got so good at sucking this black cock." The wet noises of his cock making hard contact on her tongue was such a turn on. It only made him harder as he watched how she handled this gigantic pipe of his in her dainty little grasp.

"What?" she locked eyes with him mischievously. "I'm just doing me."

"Well you do you so fucking well." he growled back.

"Thank you sweetie." she pumped him off. "Just don't bust yet, you still gotta beat this white pussy up." Ashley kept herself up by the knees and began swaying her hips along to this sexy R&B song that came up. "You ain't getting this nut off till I get that dick, nigga."

Jessica had to hold on to the wall. That surprised the hell out of her! She never would've thought that Ashley was this assertive during sex. She seemed to be the one in control - which was surprising considering who her partner was - and not only that, she was even using the n-word. Who was this Ashley? It almost felt like some weird dream she was having. Jessica wasn't exactly white but she didn't even use that word, even though she heard it many times before around her family. Still, was Raymond okay with this? Does he find this hot? Did she always say this word with other people, or alone? So many questions came to mind, but there was another one that she also needed answered. One more than any other that had popped into her mind.

Why was she getting aroused?

"I fully intend to wreck that pussy good, bitch." Raymond's voice cut through her thoughts.

"That's what I like to hear." Ashley gripped tighter on the stiff shaft. "You're so fucking hard babe, what the fuck..."

"That's because of you, my little snowbunny." Raymond pumped his hips up, like he was fucking her hands.

"Oh yeah?" Ashley kept her hands still around his dick as he rhythmically pumped upwards. "Are you sure it's just me? Or are you thinking of my companion as well?"

was all Jessica could think. Maybe the alcohol really was fucking with her because she wasn't sure if she heard her blonde friend correctly.

"I saw how you were looking at her." Ashley squeezed his cock harder as he humped her hands. "I don't blame you, she's very pretty."

"Your girl is a bad bitch, not gonna lie." Raymond chuckled.

Jessica said in her mind. These two were talking about her and getting off at the same time. She slowly shook her inebriated head and blinked. She had no idea what to think about this. The tipsy Latina was just simply stunned... yet her arousal never wavered. If anything, this was oddly getting her more hot and bothered. What the hell was wrong with her?

"She totally is." It surprised even Ashley how much she was complimenting Jessica. Of course she always knew Jess was beautiful, but today felt different. Maybe it was the wine and her need for Raymond that made her think lustfully about her best friend. "Does that mean you like her better?" she yanked a little more forcefully on his cock.

Jessica held her breath after hearing her ask him such a thing.

"Ow!" Raymond winced. "Nah girl, you know you the best." he saw the grin on Ashley's face, the bitch was messing around with him. He returned the smile.

"I know babe." she said. "But yeah, she's always been beautiful. I've always envied that big Latina booty she has. Guys love her ass."

Jessica swallowed when she heard that. Ashley has joked about her big butt before, but never admitted to envy of it.

"You got the titties though." Raymond reminded her.

"I know..." Ashley lowered her body back down to place the aforementioned breasts on each side of his huge dick. Raymond was now pumping his cock through her breasts this time, getting a good titty fuck going. She always loved how the warmth and smoothness of his cock skin felt wedged between her pair of massive, white melons. "Ahh... you like those titties, daddy?" she hopped slightly on her knees to keep up with his pumps.

"They feel so fucking good." Raymond reached his hands over to grope her chest, rubbing his palms on her erect nipples. It always amazed him how perky and soft her triple Ds were. It's almost like she got a boob job but, nope, these boobs were real as fuck. She was truly a blessed teenager that way.

"Ahhhh..." his hands made Ashley moan, closing her eyes once more as she gave him full control of her breasts. "Daddy..." she whined as her nipples were pinched and her mounds groped.

Raymond's big black paws grabbed away at her perfect, white skin. "I wonder if Jessica's ass feels as good as these white titties."

Jessica's knees started to quiver and she felt a familiar yearning between her legs after hearing him say that out loud.

"Ah!" Ashley gasped as he gave a slight twist of her hardened nip. "I don't know...." Ashley mewed out. "I bet you'd like to find out." He was getting her so worked up by his hold on her chest that she was even thinking about Jessica's body herself. It shocked Ashley how much more wet it made her.

"Fuck yeah..." Raymond groaned as he got a little more rough with her, speeding up the way he pumped between her milky jugs. "I bet... you'd love to see me fuck her Puerto Rican pussy like I fuck your tight white one, huh bitch?"

The blonde's breathing got faster with the feel of his cock burning her body up. She felt herself gush at the suggestion of her watching her man fuck another girl, her best friend at that. This couldn't possibly be normal, she wondered, but it didn't stop her sex from getting even more moist. She'd have to figure that out later.

Right now, she was just way too turned on.

"Yes!" she nodded desperately. "Yes baby, I'd love to see you fuck Jessica with your big, black cock!" Ashley couldn't hold back, shouting it into the air. She was just lucky Jess was passed out, she assured herself.

That, unfortunately, wasn't true however as the subject of their dirty talk was watching them speak about her taking Raymond's... big, black cock.

"I'd make that bitch cum!" Raymond loudly proclaimed. He needed to move from his current position, so he sat up and very easily swiped Ashley away from her spot between his legs. He shifted them so they sat facing the door. He spread their legs and wrapped an arm around her neck like he was choking her, but obviously wasn't. Raymond took his free paw to reach down and eagerly rub on her soaking pussy. "Just like I make this pussy cum."

Ashley snapped her head back into his chest as he held her close to him. "Ohhhh... fuck... yessss..." His fingers were coated in her secretions. Ashley was leaking from everything they'd been doing. She had to admit that the Jessica thing made her go crazy. Now she was panting and gasping in delight as he fingered and rubbed her. "You'd make both our pussies cum!"

"I'd fuck her right in front of you." Raymond growled into her ear. "I'd make sure she'd never touch another white boy again. All black dick from now on for Jessica." He thrusted more fingers inside of her and Ashley's back arched. "Just like you."

"Oh!!!! Oh... f-fuck... yes... k-king..." Ashley gasped and struggled within his hold. His fingers were digging in and out so deeply into her hole and she could barely handle it. She held onto his arm and her body shook. "Baby... ughh...."

A jolt of lighting hit Jessica. Her body was reacting positively to the scene unfolding before her. She'd never really seen Ashley's pussy before but she was going crazy with Raymond fingering her. Jessica never thought of herself as bisexual, even though she could admit other girls were attractive, but her interest in this was something she couldn't deny. Jessica was entranced. Ashely looked hot as fuck to her right now.

And she was being driven over the edge by the black man because they were talking about fucking her!

Jessica shook her head and tried to regain her senses. As much as she could in her current mind state anyway. She had to leave now, this was getting too crazy. Jessica would just have to pretend she saw nothing, even though she could never forget this. "I gotta go..." she whispered to herself.

But as she tried to get up from her crouched position, her legs didn't quite cooperate with her and, with the added push of alcohol, she completely lost her balance and found herself tumbling forward and through the door... into Raymond's room. "S-Shit!" she cursed as she comically rolled into the room like a bowling ball.

"Oh my god!" Ashley shrieked, Raymond quickly releasing her from his hold. They both jumped back and grabbed the sheets to cover their nude bodies. "Jessica!?" a shocked and confused Ashley watched as her friend tried to get up on her feet. "What the fuck are you doing here?!"

Jessica attempted to find her balance and slowly rose from her forward fall. "Ow..." she rubbed her head.

"Jess!!" Ashley hissed again. "What. The. Fuck!" Raymond just watched, not knowing what the hell to say. He was probably the most stunned one here.

"Umm... sorry..." Jessica began to apologize. "I, uh, went to the bathroom and I, like, heard some noises and, um... here I am?"

Ashley tried to think of something to say but she could only sigh. "I don't even... like... I don't know."

"Sorry..." Jess blushed.

"We thought you were knocked out!" Ashley looked at Ray who could only shrug.

"Guess I wasn't." Jessica nervously giggled. "I, um, guess I'll go now..." Jessica turned to head for the door. "Sorry to interrupt all the fun."

"Yeah, well..." The mortified Ashley shook her head and watched as she started to step away... before she remembered something and her stomach dropped. "Uh, Jess, before you leave..."

"Yeah?" the Latina turned to face them again.

"How... How long were you watching us?" Raymond heard her ask the question and he remembered what she might've just watched.

"Oh fuck..." he muttered under his breath.

"Well, uh..." Jessica lowered her vision to the floor, feeling very weird at that moment. Her legs were still shaking from the excitement. "For... a little while."

"Oh god..." Ashley buried her face into her palms. "So, you heard huh...?"

"Shit..." Raymond shared Ashely's embarrassment. "My bad..."

Jessica gave a nervous giggle. "Um, it's all good though. I'm... flattered?"

"We're so sorry." Ashley tried to apologize. "We just got carried away and... I don't know, like, it's just dirty talk? I don't know, Jess, I'm sorry for being a weirdo." The blonde looked up at her friend, searching for some kind of forgiveness.

"No,sis, it's all good." Jessica reassured. "You're not a weirdo at all."

"Stop lying, you know I am." Ashley tried to hold back her tears.

"No! You're not!" Jessica replied. "Believe me, you are not the weirdo." she added a giggle, still a bit intoxicated. "And if you are a weirdo, then that makes two of us."

"What do you mean?" Ashley's face contorted into confusion.

"Um, you know..." Jessica's face began to redden. "I... thought it was kinda hot." she flat out admitted. She noticed both of their faces drop. They were clearly not expecting that. "Like... yeah it was sexy, and like, you're sexy Ash, and you're... hot, too." she motioned over to Raymond. Ray and Ashley exchanged dumbfounded looks before giving their attention back to the rambling Latina. "Like... I don't know... I can't explain it. You two were mad sexy together and it was making me feel all sexy and horny and like... you two were super into it and I was super into it and... I don't know... I... uh... I'll shut up now." Jessica knew she wasn't making any sense. "I think I'm still drunk. I'll leave you two to, um, finish. Uh, bye!"

Jessica turned to rush towards the door, scrambling to leave the awkward situation. Just as she was about to exit Ray's quarters, she heard Ashley call out to her.

"Uh, hey!" Jesscia turned to look at her friend. Ashley swallowed hard, took a deep breath and continued. "You... can stay the night with us here if you want."

"Huh?" Both Jessica and Raymond looked at the blonde, having the same exact reaction.

"I..." Ashley hesitated, surprising even herself at what she was doing. "I'm saying you can join us here in bed, instead of being alone. I mean, we said what we said, so like... and I'm still a little, um, horny to be honest..."

"Uh, baby." Raymond reached over to grab a remote, turning off the music. "Do you hear what you're saying?"

"Yeah, Ash, you're sounding kinda crazy." Jessica swallowed, her words betraying her actual feelings. Much like Ashley, Jessica still hadn't exactly 'dried up'.

"Am I?" the blonde looked at the both of them. "If... you're not feeling how I'm feeling, you can leave Jessica. I won't force you, I'm just saying... you heard we said and it would just be for tonight only and... that's it." Ashley sighed, now feeling like she made things even more awkward. She shouldn't have said anything.

"I'm..." Jessica still felt that feeling between her legs, and she knew it wouldn't go away at all tonight. Not with the images she saw and the sounds she heard. That's not something someone could ever forget and the more she thought about it, the more damp she became. "I guess it's okay... if you're both okay with it at least."

Ashley felt a sense of relief wash over her and turned to look at her shocked boyfriend. "I guess it's up to you."

"I, uh, fuck..." Raymond was speechless for a second, feeling weird to be put on the spot. This was the most strangest turn of events in maybe his entire life. His young girlfriend was now telling him it was his choice if he wanted to basically have a threesome. For most guys, this was an easy choice... and well, after quickly thinking it over, and still feeling quite aroused, he felt like being like most guys tonight. "If you're cool with it, why not?"

Ashley nodded positively and watched as Jessica carefully walked over to the bed. She arrived at the edge and climbed over to join the trio. The three of them still felt a tinge of unease, but as Jessica sat on the bed and they all looked at each other, they knew that they all wanted this. There was no going back at this point and they would have to ignore the speed of their beating hearts.

Ashley lowered her blanket and exposed herself once more. Raymond sat there with the sheets still concealing his junk. Jessica took a spot on her knees, finally settling into a nice triangle.

"I did not expect the night to go like this." Jessica giggled away her nerves. She looked over at Raymond and she knew he was huge, but good god his body was hulking and downright perfect up close with no clothing. Her cheeks heated and looked over to the blonde.

"I don't think any of us did." The three of them shared a chuckle. An awkward silence fell over them and no one knew exactly how to continue.

Jessica felt the hesitancy and decided to speak up. "Um, so... how do we continue from here?"

Raymond gave the girls looks before shrugging. He'd never had a threesome before, nor did he ever expect a threesome to come to him like this. They were probably looking to him for experience, but there was none to be had from him tonight.

"Well..." Ashley began, scooting over on her knees to get close to Jessica. "Let's... get this off you first." Jessica gasped as the blonde signaled for her to move a bit to help get her dress off. Jessica raised her arms up as the bodycon dress she wore was peeling off of her skin. Ashley tossed it away, revealing a matching black lace thong and bra set that remained on the Latina.