All Comments on 'Her Thirst Ch. 01'

by Inkysquid718

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry,

Didn't do it for me. Dislike stories where one of the characters is always on the back foot. In this case, you lost me at point the sister used the words "I own you."

To me it was just depressing. Not your fault, of course, I'm sure the story will probably rate highly, and that many other readers will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved IT!

Very hot. hope there is a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really Hot

I hope she really punishes him in the next chapter. Spanking and whipping him for starters, along with some humiliation thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

My sister used to let me fuck her ass. She didn't like the idea of getting pregnant but she just loved sucking my cock clean after anal.4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

are you going to write more with this story ??? please do .such a hot sister!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
On The Other Hand

Overall a good story. Can go in many directions but in many cases people do not like it when the story is reversed and it is the male being dominant to his sister or mom. Funny how many like it when it is the female being dominant to the male. Kind of two-faced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Loved that he drove a Corolla. Perfect car for a male loser.

2Luminate2Luminateabout 7 years ago
Eve in ownership

Fantastic! Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lucky boy

Great story , very well written . More please

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Oh more please

Hope he gets to cum inside. Maybe they even end up as a couple! stranger things have happened.

skiestaskiestaabout 7 years ago
excellent!

love it! great development and very vivid! cant wait for the next adventure !!

BigBillNBigBillNabout 7 years ago
Yes more of this please...

Love this!!!!😎💓💓💕💕💑💑😎😇

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
WOW...WOW...and again WOW!!!

Well done...want more....please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome writing, but...

First of all I want to thank you for taking thr time and effort to write and pist your stories. I've read two so far, and loved them both. Secondly, I really wish you would ask one of the volunteer editors here on Literotica to check your work. Or at least go over what you've written and fix all the errors where you keep switching the narrative from past tense to present tense. You do it quite often and it really detracts from the stories. Example: going back and forth between "I could" and "I can". Lastly, just a comment on this particular story itself. In my opinion, the brother has to either really enjoy being dominated, or be really "not very bright". If this happened to me, I'd set up my phone or other camera and secretly record my sister dominating me sexually, then show it to her and "reverse blackmail" her. The dad may be pissed about the brother jacking off to his sister in the shower, but what would his reaction be to his daughter forcing his son to fuck her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Huge candidate for more

This really could be easily extended into an erotic series, if you so desired. A male being dominated has its own attractions and is certainly not without merit as a major theme, I enjoy being the dominant male but I can see the attractiveness of its obverse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This was amazing

I really enjoyed this piece. Please continue the story it was soooo hot .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story deff needs more and if treated right could become quite a series... love it if at the end the sister falls for bro....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was pretty fucking hot! Heh, sister has already fallen for her brother. Honestly she prolly already had a bad crush on him! ...of course I's have let her slide on the first time she hit me, after that, the girl would be butt naked, face down over my lap getting her ass warmed up really good with my hand!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Was this Dominance or Love.

Eve it seems is a Dominant when it comes to her brother Adam,and granted she slapped him 3 or 4 times for not complying quick enough and so forth,but when she told Adam he would be with no other girls,only her that told me she only want Adam.

Now that could be interpreted as posessiveness for Eve to treat Adam like a dog,but again I think its out of love and caring that Eve wants to shape him and mold him to be her brother,pet,and lover so Eve can give both pleasure and pain to Adam so he can appreciate the pleasure more.

Naturally with Adam and Eve I think they make the perfect couple and hope they continue to grow closer to each other so Eve can dominate Adam with punishment and rewards.It is fine in my opinion to like that lifestyle,but if its about total dominance where only pain and punishment are used then that is just so wrong in my book.That is all.

HornyKipHornyKipover 4 years ago
Good... But

It needs some careful editing. Too many double words in a sentence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous