Her Thirst Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My...I think it has gotten even larger since it has been in my pussy." She looked at me with her fierce green eyes. "Am I right?"

I nodded.

"Do you want to cum?"

I nodded eagerly.

She wrapped both her hands around my cock and started stroking me. Up. Down. Slowly at first. She got into better position. Eve's face was right above my cock. She was looking right down onto it. Her face was just inches away from the opening. She quickened her pace. She leaned in and licked the opening gently. I was about to cum. I gripped the sheets and my legs trembled with all my right to resist cumming until allowed.

"You can cum now." She said as she leaned even closer to my cock.

I couldn't hold back. My cock erupted in her hands. The first pump fired right into her lips and face. Before the second, Eve leaned in quick and bit down softly onto the head. The sensation sent a bolt of pleasure so hard into me that I felt like back was going to break. With teeth on my cock, Eve stroked the rest of my cum out of me. By the fifth and sixth string of cum that sailed out of my cock and into Eve's mouth, I was spent.

Eve sat up. She grabbed my sheets to wipe her face. I watched as she dressed and put her hair up into a ponytail. She started out of my room, before she shut the door to head back to the house; Eve gave me a stern look.

"I own you. Take my panties out of your mouth. You will fuck no one else. You will touch no one else. I message you, you obey. Understood?" She asked.

I nodded.

Eve left my room. I pulled her panties out of my mouth and looked at my sheets and myself. There was some blood from her and my cum covering everything. I placed her panties on my nightstand and got up to clean up my bed. I stopped when I heard my phone vibrate on the nightstand. I picked up.

Go to the bathroom, send me a pic of my panties around your cum covered cock.

I picked up the panties and went into the bathroom to obey the message sent, because, I am Eve's now.

* * *

12